The Apprentices vs. The Immortal Emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Savage Opress make their move to strike down Emperor Valkorion. All feats applicable, fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

Bonus Round: Replace Savage with Dooku

Nai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Savage Opress make their move to strike down Emperor Valkorion. All feats applicable, fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

Bonus Round: Replace Savage with Dooku

Round 1: The trio dies.

Bonus Round: The trio dies with class.

FreshestSlice
1. Valkorion
2. Team

NewGuy01
What the hell is Savage gonna do?

Aurbere
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Die, of course. smile

Sinious
LOL

Yeah, I'm not sure if Valkorion actually represents Vitiate's full power but if he does, then he wins both rounds.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Sinious
LOL

Yeah, I'm not sure if Valkorion actually represents Vitiate's full power but if he does, then he wins both rounds.

Vitiate isn't downing Maul, Vader, and Tyranus erm

FreshestSlice
It's a little kekworthy to think Valkorion can't take on the Outlander and Arcann, but can take on Vader, Dooku, and Maul, yeah.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
1. Valkorion
2. Team

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Being a third body when the enemy obviously has more important things to deal with can be useful. He may provide a distraction at the right time, provide a respite if someone is knocked down but not out, or even get a backshot if the other two occupy the enemy's attention enough.

Sure, if he gets isolated, he dies fast, but he may have value in this sort of scenario.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nai
Round 1: The trio dies.

Bonus Round: The trio dies with class.

thumb up

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Vitiate isn't downing Maul, Vader, and Tyranus erm
Vitiate one-shotted Darth Marr, a Force-user and warrior in the league of these gentlemen (conservatively speaking).

Now lets say, Vitiate decides to have some fun.

Vitiate one-shots Darth Maul, telepathically subjugates Darth Tyranus and turns him against Darth Vader to see who is the better apprentice. After Darth Vader wins and takes a break, Vitiate one-shots him.

Deronn_solo
Marr isn't anywhere near Vader as a Force user, LAWL.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Darth Marr is officially a master of the Dark Side and his combat prowess is stated to be second to none. Accomplishments wise, he is stated to have singlehandedly routed entire Republic armies in the battlefields. In a documented battle, he easily defeated another Darth-level opponent with his powers. He is definitely in the high-end spectrum of Lords.

Deronn_solo
KEK, none of what you stated makes him Vader tier, and a number of that shit is hyperbole, such as the routing armies and shit . You see; when an accolade is mentioned in the same sentence as deflecting assaults more proficiently than planetary shields, then you know that isn't meant to be taken literal.

When Marr casually rag-dolls people who hurl shuttles for LAL's, collapsed entire Cathedrals while half-dead decades before his prime, and crush several TIE Fiighters like Coke cans in the vacuum of space with gestures, then we can have this conversation.

AncientPower
Darth Marr effortlessly stomped Darth Lachris, whom gave Act II Barsen'thor III a very hard fight.

Deronn_solo
Still not touching a half-dead Vader decades before his prime with that feat, KEK.

S_W_LeGenD
KEK, none of what you stated makes him Vader tier, and a number of that shit is hyperbole, such as the routing armies and shit . You see; when an accolade is mentioned in the same sentence as deflecting assaults more proficiently than planetary shields, then you know that isn't meant to be taken literal.
Darth Marr cut a swath through the defenses of the Valkorion's stronghold to reach his position, so there is substance behind his hype.

And why would the Republic officers lie? Darth Marr had been on the front-lines like Darth Malgus. His actions would have been documented by the Republic officers.

When Marr casually rag-dolls people who hurl shuttles for LAL's, collapsed entire Cathedrals while half-dead decades before his prime, and crush several TIE Fiighters like Coke cans in the vacuum of space with gestures, then we can have this conversation.
I am confident that a Darth-level Lord is capable of performing these feats. If an unknown Jedi Master can collapse buildings in the TOR era, Darth Marr have more to him.

Now tell me something that makes Darth Vader such a beast that none are in his league barring the likes of Darth Sidious. Darth Vader is good but his showings are far from grand in the grand scheme of things when we have Force-users of such a caliber who can destroy entire worlds with their powers.

SunRazer
Just because it's an "unknown" Jedi doesn't make them low-tier. Or do we apply that logic to "one-appearance" Rivi-Anu telekinetically supporting capital ships?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Marr cut a swath through the defenses of the Valkorion's stronghold to reach his position, so there is substance behind his hype.

Swath=/=Entire armies, there is a difference there, I think.

And why would the Republic officers lie?Darth Marr had been on the front-lines like Darth Malgus. His actions would have been documented by the Republic officers.

The fact they were perpetuated as just "tales" rather then "facts". erm These kind of statements almost always tend to exaggerate actual events past their level of actual impressiveness. The fact that quote also said he deflects assault to a degree greater than planatery defense in the same breadth further add fuel to my argumentative flame unless you honestly think Marr is superior to a defensive fleet, and if so, this conversation is over before it even started.

I am confident that a Darth-level Lord is capable of performing these feats

Mar is nowhere near a Darth Vader level Sith Lord, though, LAWL. You haven't given a Force showing from him yet that even hint it.

If an unknown Jedi Master can collapse buildings in the TOR era, Darth Marr have more to him.

1. Those buildings foundation were already weak as **** from being significantly burned and damaged during the preceding battle. Hardly comparable to Vader's showings of a fully functional Cathedral while severely injured before various strength increases.

2. Padawan from in RotE era was capable of holding up capital ships while injured, does that mean everyone above her by lore placements is capable of throwing ships around?

Now tell me something that makes Darth Vader such a beast that none are in his league barring the likes of Darth Sidious.

Strawman, my friend. I've never claimed Sidous was the only one in his league. They're over a dozen of characters in Vader's league or above. Marr though, is not one of those people.

Darth Vader is good but his showings are far from grand in the grand scheme of things when we have Force-users of such a caliber who can destroy entire worlds with their powers.

Yeah, naw. Vader is hyped as one of the most powerful Force sensitives in the mythos, with showings of raw power and precision to back it up.

FreshestSlice
>is a literal demigod
>one of

Shut that databanks rhetoric up, DC.

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Vitiate isn't downing Maul, Vader, and Tyranus erm He TP's that shit bro.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
>is a literal demigod
>one of

Shut that databanks rhetoric up, DC.

True, true. mmm

DarthAnt66
That doesn't change the fact he's better than Maul and approaching Dooku.

Deronn_solo
That doesn't change the fact that you're retarded, and that isn't what I'm arguing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Umad that Luke cant oneshot Sheev or Valkorion smilesmilesmile

NTJack0
Trio godstomps.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Umad that Luke cant oneshot Sheev or Valkorion smilesmilesmile

Nah. Just mad, you, Aurbere, and Ant are retarded, and can't use simple logic in debates, but my above post, had little to do with that conversation last night. smile smile smile smile

DarthAnt66
That doesn't change the fact that you're retarded, and that isn't what I'm arguing.
You don't think Marr, leading Dark Council member of the prime of the Sith, is at least on par with a ****ing assassin?

https://media.giphy.com/media/uJp3vdtHgDvCE/giphy.gif

Deronn_solo
Besides the fact that you obviously can't read because I never asserted Maul's superiority, or perhaps lack of, over Marr and was clearly only defending Vader vast superioty over Marr, I'll bite; what puts Marr at least on par with Maul besides hyperbole and exaggerated rhetoric?

I'm all ears over here.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NTJack0
Trio godstomps.
You are terribly mistaken.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That doesn't change the fact he's better than Maul and approaching Dooku.

Yes. erm It does. erm

S_W_LeGenD
Swath=/=Entire armies, there is a difference there, I think.
I am simply pointing out the fact that Darth Marr's official hype is not far-fetched.

The fact they were perpetuated as just "tales" rather then "facts". erm These kind of statements almost always tend to exaggerate actual events past their level of actual impressiveness. The fact that quote also said he deflects assault to a degree greater than planatery defense in the same breadth further add fuel to my argumentative flame unless you honestly think Marr is superior to a defensive fleet, and if so, this conversation is over before it even started.
Those tales are grounded in the experiences of the Republic troops in battles involving Darth Marr. You expect Republic troops to fabricate and exaggerate developments on the battlefield? What would they gain from such fabrications? They are not going to earn medals from them, I think.

Yes, the planetary shield part sounds like a hyperbole but then we don't have full knowledge of Darth Marr's capabilities. Perhaps he could conjure a massive sphere that could deflect firepower of the enemy?

Mar is nowhere near a Darth Vader level Sith Lord, though, LAWL. You haven't given a Force showing from him yet that even hint it.
Have Darth Vader ever soundly defeated another Darth level opponent? Send a PM when he does.

1. Those buildings foundation were already weak as **** from being significantly burned and damaged during the preceding battle. Hardly comparable to Vader's showings of a fully functional Cathedral while severely injured before various strength increases.
That Jedi Master collapsed two buildings simultaneously. Those buildings might have been damaged but we don't know much about the nature of the damage.

2. Padawan from in RotE era was capable of holding up capital ships while injured, does that mean everyone above her by lore placements is capable of throwing ships around?
They would do better then her logically.

Strawman, my friend. I've never claimed Sidous was the only one in his league. They're over a dozen of characters in Vader's league or above. Marr though, is not one of those people.
You should acknowledge the possibility of being wrong.

Yeah, naw. Vader is hyped as one of the most powerful Force sensitives in the mythos, with showings of raw power and precision to back it up.
Big deal?

Darth Marr have comparable hype.

McP
Asuming, that Valkorion is around Vitiate's level:

R1: Team, barely
R2: Team without much difficulty

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by McP

R1: Team, barely
R2: Team without much difficulty
Originally posted by McP
Asuming
Originally posted by McP

http://www.moneyandshit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/king-of-retards.jpg

Deronn_solo
You really are a persistent one, aye LGD? I'll get around to your post tomorrow. Higher priorities and RL obligations are calling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.