Zeus (Marvel) vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Stoic
Before we get into this, I have to know if the Darkseid that Doomsday beat up was the real Darkseid? This matters because guys like Zeus don't actually have to get into physical fights with mortal characters in the same sense as guys like Doomsday do. I'm not sure what I was seeing when the Hulk went up to Mount Olympus, but it appeared to be an abstract manifestation of Zeus, and he appeared to be the size of a mountain or larger. I just don't think that Doomsday is on this level, because Zeus is more than just some simple brick.

Time-Immemorial
Zeus all day

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Before we get into this, I have to know if the Darkseid that Doomsday beat up was the real Darkseid? This matters because guys like Zeus don't actually have to get into physical fights with mortal characters in the same sense as guys like Doomsday do. I'm not sure what I was seeing when the Hulk went up to Mount Olympus, but it appeared to be an abstract manifestation of Zeus, and he appeared to be the size of a mountain or larger. I just don't think that Doomsday is on this level, because Zeus is more than just some simple brick.

I always thought that was an avatar

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM

I got the same impression.

Galan007
There were absolutely no legitimate indicators that it was an avatar.

Also, Superman himself was massively amped, yet DD still shit-stomped him effortlessly.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007

Also, Superman himself was massively amped, yet DD still shit-stomped him effortlessly.

Correct me if im wrong but in FC wasnt it stated all previous incarnations of DS were avatars? As the real deal was too powerful or some such nonsense

Galan007
No, that wasn't stated.

Facee
Zeus erases him out of existence.

Sin I AM
Really? Do u recall such a thing ever being said tho even if not in relation to this fight

Stoic
No, that wasn't stated.

Darkseid is a bullsh!tter. laughing out loud

Galan007
Really? Do u recall such a thing ever being said tho even if not in relation to this fight It was stated in Seven Soldiers and Final Crisis that mortal vessels/shells cannot contain the energy of a New God for long without breaking down... Which is why Darkseid had to transfer his essence into other hosts and whatnot:
http://i.imgur.com/QibqjUI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IBXm9Et.jpg

Is that what you were thinking of?

Sin I AM
It was stated in Seven Soldiers and Final Crisis that mortal vessels/shells cannot contain the energy of a New God for long without breaking down... Which is why Darkseid had to transfer his essence into other hosts and whatnot:
http://i.imgur.com/QibqjUI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IBXm9Et.jpg

Is that what you were thinking of?

No this

https://40.media.tumblr.com/3f373c725313865b0bedb263b1286faa/tumblr_nw4shzSrE31t58b46o2_250.jpg

And

https://40.media.tumblr.com/7f3bb19b3a9c926197514ffb44e799ea/tumblr_nw4shzSrE31t58b46o1_250.jpg

tkitna
Zeus is beyond DD

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Zeus is beyond DD But gets whipped in seconds.
Not only will DD rip him to shreds but he will do it quickly.

As far as durability, DD would be very hard to injure. If that happens then DD will heal instantly and adapt higher resistance. Thus the fight will get harder with backwards progress made. The only way to beat DD is to bfr him or one shot him. Zeus is not doing either here.

Time-Immemorial
Zeus bfr's his ass in space instead of wasting his time.

/thread

leonidas
not sure about darkseid. i'd always been of the opinion it likely WAS an avatar, but that doesn't mean he wasn't still powerful. there's no real proof it was an avatar, but i always just assumed that was the case... darkseid was still a solid trans imo. and don't forget, dd had also killed a guardian as well, and shredded a huge gathering of the core.

galan mentioned how amped supes was in that fight, forgetting he also had waverider helping him, who is uber in his own right.... we've seen some poor showings from zeus in the past and very little in terms of esoteric powers.

i want to say zeus (because i really don't see dd at skyfather levels...), but based on evidence, it's hard NOT to give dd a chance in this match.....

Sin I AM
Although canon alot of his feats are old and though he gave hulk carvers worst nightmare hp dd is above that hulk. And thats the only recent depiction of his power. I personally wouldn't count chaos war/galactus fight due to the ambiguous amp. Does anyone gave scans of his esoteric abilities

Galan007
No this

https://40.media.tumblr.com/3f373c725313865b0bedb263b1286faa/tumblr_nw4shzSrE31t58b46o2_250.jpg

And

https://40.media.tumblr.com/7f3bb19b3a9c926197514ffb44e799ea/tumblr_nw4shzSrE31t58b46o1_250.jpg Those scans just state what we already knew: that Darkseid can employ avatars. That certainly doesn't mean he always employs them, however... Especially when a nigh-unstoppable creature is ravaging his homeworld.

Sin I AM
Those scans just state what we already knew: that Darkseid can employ avatars. That certainly doesn't mean he always employs them, however... Especially when a nigh-unstoppable creature is ravaging his homeworld.

I know. I just remembered at one point message boards were running wild with darkseids "doombot" level avatars. Essentially writing all his losses off. In still not convinced it was him. Who wrote that arc Morrison?

Diesldude
HP DD survived a OE point blank range.
Zeus isn't going to be able to beat him up like he did the hulk.

Rao Kal El
IMO, If Zeus engages DD the same way he did vs the Hulk. Zeus loses.

Juntai
Doomsday was written to be the ultimate killing machine.

A being even gods feared.

Every single member of the quintessence, odin, and all the lords of order and chaos fear Darkseid.

And Darkseid feared Doomsday.

No one was really able to stop him until Imperiex vaporized him years later.

At that time, he was still seemingly unstoppable until that moment and was running neck and neck with Supes cutting loose.

A Superman who just had several arcs against skyfather and abstract style enemies over the previous few years.
A Superman who even after the event was confident he could handle the Quintessence if they attacked him.

If Zues actually engages Doomsday and doesn't BFR him, he goes down hard and fast.

carver9
That was Green Scar Zeus fought. Anyone would be hard pressed at proving DD was as strong as that version of Hulk.

panthergod
Originally posted by carver9
That was Green Scar Zeus fought. Anyone would be hard pressed at proving DD was as strong as that version of Hulk.

True.

He was stronger.

Adam Grimes
Carv you okay?

Sin I AM

https://33.media.tumblr.com/e695fc8531009a7a944670a4c43621aa/tumblr_nw2bm0kpvp1rdvi6fo7_250.gifhttps://38.media.tumblr.com/9f33f744ef5b06564fcaec14ce33a80b/tumblr_nw2bm0kpvp1rdvi6fo8_r1_250.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/5965342521f903835b9c8e132cb3b212/tumblr_nw2bm0kpvp1rdvi6fo3_r3_250.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/3add80348da710001f004690232a7b7a/tumblr_nw2bm0kpvp1rdvi6fo9_250.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/5ae5619ac62fbc3e6606e4640918f519/tumblr_nw2bm0kpvp1rdvi6fo2_250.gif embarrasment

carver9
Lol...rhat Hulk stomped 2 beings that was a thousand times more powerful than Savage Hulk. This doesn't include his other fts that were outright insane like taking out Loeb Rulk with a thunder clap.

panthergod
Lol...rhat Hulk stomped 2 beings that was a thousand times more powerful than Savage Hulk. This doesn't include his other fts that were outright insane like taking out Loeb Rulk with a thunder clap.

Superman wrecked Darkseid who is well beyond that... Nah seriously... No.

Rulk got chumped by Wonder Man.

Stoic
Or darkseid was simply not as powerful as people are putting on. Besides Zeus has other powers than punching and kicking his opponents to death. We all saw that HP DD wasn't immune to high enough doses of energy attacks, and I'm certain that a Sky Father of Zeus' level has enough power to replicate the feat.

panthergod
Or darkseid was simply not as powerful as people are putting on. Besides Zeus has other powers than punching and kicking his opponents to death. We all saw that HP DD wasn't immune to high enough doses of energy attacks, and I'm certain that a Sky Father of Zeus' level has enough power to replicate the feat.

Actually, is exactly as powerful as the comics show him to be, being a guy who at weakened levels mud stomped the Legion of Super-Heroes, Mordru, Controller-Time Trapper, etc.

Zeus could knock DD around, sure.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
Actually, is exactly as powerful as the comics show him to be, being a guy who at weakened levels mud stomped the Legion of Super-Heroes, Mordru, Controller-Time Trapper, etc.

Zeus could knock DD around, sure.

It seems to me like DC's version of Zeus, and Odin aren't on the same level of power as their Marvel counterparts. Actually even DC Zeus' DC counterpart appears to be more powerful. look at what the alternate Zeus recently did to Superman for example. The thing here is that Zeus has other abilities other than brawling it out with a near one dimensional character. DD isn't magic, and he isn't impervious to enough power being poured out on him. We saw this first hand during OWAW when he was easily reduced to a skeleton. This is really a spite thread in favor of Zeus. No amount of dragging him down to DD's level should really be paid any mind.

panthergod
It seems to me like DC's version of Zeus, and Odin aren't on the same level of power as their Marvel counterparts. Actually even DC Zeus' DC counterpart appears to be more powerful. look at what the alternate Zeus recently did to Superman for example. The thing here is that Zeus has other abilities other than brawling it out with a near one dimensional character. DD isn't magic, and he isn't impervious to enough power being poured out on him. We saw this first hand during OWAW when he was easily reduced to a skeleton. This is really a spite thread in favor of Zeus. No amount of dragging him down to DD's level should really be paid any mind.

Only Imperiex destroyed H/P level Doomsday via raw power and Zeus is an ant to Imperiex, so... No.

Zeus has rarely done more than blast and punch, like he did against Thor. Who he failed to take out, and Hulk, whose durability he disrupted. Doomsday has no such limitations.

Zeus has done nothing superior to Darkseid in his existence, to my knowledge.

Time-Immemorial

Can you shut the **** up about hulk already?

panthergod
Oh, and DC Odin casually creates a an entire reality in Sandma and imprisoned the JSA iirc including Dr. Fate.im not sure if the Thunderbolt or Spectre were improsoned as well. If so...

Stoic
Only Imperiex destroyed H/P level Doomsday via raw power and Zeus is an ant to Imperiex, so... No.

Zeus has rarely done more than blast and punch, like he did against Thor. Who he failed to take out, and Hulk, whose durability he disrupted. Doomsday has no such limitations.

Zeus has done nothing superior to Darkseid in his existence, to my knowledge.

Let me correct you on the Rulk thing. Rulk wasn't yet nerfed when the Hulk stopped him with a T-clap. Simon would have never beaten Rulk of that era. He was officially nerfed when he fought that robot called Omegex.

Zeus was actually toying with Thor, and was not out to win. This is supported by context.

Zeus did not go all out on the Hulk in their meeting, which is also supported by the context of the story.

Zeus was place in a hierarchy among some of Marvel's most powerful entities. I would find it very comical to see a being nearly limited to slugging it out above him on that scale.

If that was the true Darkseid that DD beat up, who was the guy fighting the Anti-Monitor recently? Was that the same Darkseid, or what? I know that DD was a powerful brute force type character, but again this fight never has to go that way. Zeus has more abilities at his disposal than throwing fists.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

That's his schtick atleast he's consistent. If your gonna go retard might as well go full retard

Sin I AM
Let me correct you on the Rulk thing. Rulk wasn't yet nerfed when the Hulk stopped him with a T-clap. Simon would have never beaten Rulk of that era. He was officially nerfed when he fought that robot called Omegex.

Zeus was actually toying with Thor, and was not out to win. This is supported by context.

Zeus did not go all out on the Hulk in their meeting, which is also supported by the context of the story.

Zeus was place in a hierarchy among some of Marvel's most powerful entities. I would find it very comical to see a being nearly limited to slugging it out above him on that scale.

If that was the true Darkseid that DD beat up, who was the guy fighting the Anti-Monitor recently? Was that the same Darkseid, or what? I know that DD was a powerful brute force type character, but again this fight never has to go that way. Zeus has more abilities at his disposal than throwing fists.

Isnt that no limit fallacy? He hasnt displayed anything esoteric so why would we give him those abilities

Stoic
Isnt that no limit fallacy? He hasnt displayed anything esoteric so why would we give him those abilities

Why would Zeus be placed in that hierarchy with the most powerful beings in the Marvel U, if he was weak? Does it make any sort of sense to you? Hey why not say that HP DD beats the mess out of Franklin Richards? I mean what lifting feats does he actually have? There are plenty of powerful characters that have very little in the way of feats, but that doesn't give character X with the glowing fists the win over them. Zeus displayed plenty of power by catching mjolnir and holding alone. Doesn't that mean that he actually got around the enchantment?

Sin I AM
Why would Zeus be placed in that hierarchy with the most powerful beings in the Marvel U, if he was weak? Does it make any sort of sense to you? Hey why not say that HP DD beats the mess out of Franklin Richards? I mean what lifting feats does he actually have? There are plenty of powerful characters that have very little in the way of feats, but that doesn't give character X with the glowing fists the win over them. Zeus displayed plenty of power by catching mjolnir and holding alone. Doesn't that mean that he actually got around the enchantment?

No because he only held it momentarily before returning to Thor. If he was truly above it he wouldve palmed it. The difference between Franklin and Zeus is the former actually displayed those abilities. Zeus just so happens to rep a pantheon. Hell iirc Athena made a trip to such a council of omnipotents when Zeus was gone. Im not for or against him having that power i just havent seen him display it

Stoic
No because he only held it momentarily before returning to Thor. If he was truly above it he wouldve palmed it. The difference between Franklin and Zeus is the former actually displayed those abilities. Zeus just so happens to rep a pantheon. Hell iirc Athena made a trip to such a council of omnipotents when Zeus was gone. Im not for or against him having that power i just havent seen him display it

I know what you mean, but in his bio, he has a list of power a mile long. I understand the feats game, but his powers can not simply be ignored. It's almost like saying that the Punisher would beat up Zuras because he has a low appearance rate. We saw how Zeus' punches magically stymied the Hulk's HF, and that his lightning is more than just mere elemental force. if you can't argue for a character due to lack of appearances, I guess the alternative is just to give the win to the ones that do, and ignore implied power altogether.

DarkSaint85
Zeus wins.

Yes, Doomy is strong....but Zeus is mystical. Something Doomsday has never encountered before.

So Zeus doesn't have to be at levels >> the OE.

Juntai
As most all comic battles, Zues and Odin typically get down by fighting with blasts and cqc. lol.

Even if there were a multitude of other options you might come up with, the odds of most of them working on Doomsday are slim

He overcame Wonder Woman's lasso's magical enchantments.
He withstood the Omega and easily beat down Darksied, who's skyfather at worst and abstract at his height. .
Backlashed the new Radiants power back against him.
He backlashed Waverider's Chronal power back against him..
He evolved the ability to adapt to everything thrown his way on the fly.
When one of The Guardians of the Universe tried he fight him, he claimed DD adapted and began feeding off of his energy. The Guardians were so powerful that each is like a living Power Battery.
(You know how much raw power that is right?)
He had to kill himself to get Doomsday off planet.

Darkseid claimed the creature couldn't be stopped.

The being who finally overpowered him was Imperiex.
Entropy itself.
The end of the universe.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zeus wins.

Yes, Doomy is strong....but Zeus is mystical. Something Doomsday has never encountered before.

Diana's lasso.

Genii96
Zeus atomizes doomsday

Sin I AM
I know what you mean, but in his bio, he has a list of power a mile long. I understand the feats game, but his powers can not simply be ignored. It's almost like saying that the Punisher would beat up Zuras because he has a low appearance rate. We saw how Zeus' punches magically stymied the Hulk's HF, and that his lightning is more than just mere elemental force. if you can't argue for a character due to lack of appearances, I guess the alternative is just to give the win to the ones that do, and ignore implied power altogether.

Yes but whos to say how truly powerful he is? We can only assume as weve seen nothing to suggest otherwise. Plus bios are notoriously bad at depicting actual shit. If its not supported on panel y would i use it?

Stoic
Originally posted by Juntai
As most all comic battles, Zues and Odin typically get down by fighting with blasts and cqc. lol.

Even if there were a multitude of other options you might come up with, the odds of most of them working on Doomsday are slim

He withstood the Omega and easily beat down Darksied, who's skyfather at worst and abstract at his height. .
When one of The Guardians of the Universe tried he fight him, he claimed DD adapted and began feeding off of his energy. The Guardians were so powerful that each is like a living Power Battery.

Entropy itself.
The end of the universe.

He did all of those cool things and then got torn up by Cyborg Superman. And is there a reason behind you spelling Zeus Zues?

Stoic
Yes but whos to say how truly powerful he is? We can only assume as weve seen nothing to suggest otherwise. Plus bios are notoriously bad at depicting actual shit. If its not supported on panel y would i use it?

Well in that case Thor stomps Cyttorak. You see where I'm going? I'm not being sarcastic, just that in order for certain things to make sense, you have to imagine that a guy included among the Marvel U's most powerful should actually be more powerful than the brick with the bony protrusions. While on the other hand, getting behind the feat-less may be a poor stance to take.

-K-M-
No this

And

https://40.media.tumblr.com/7f3bb19b3a9c926197514ffb44e799ea/tumblr_nw4shzSrE31t58b46o1_250.jpg

Some of his loses were also retconned it was desaad posing as him as well

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGods_v2_15-03.jpg

However, we do not know if darkseid used an avatar or not with doomsday. It would make sense, but no confirmation

carver9
Superman wrecked Darkseid who is well beyond that... Nah seriously... No.

Rulk got chumped by Wonder Man.

Two different Rulks bro. That's like me bringing up Doomsday getting chopped up by an ax as proof of HP Doomsday durability.

carver9

He's relevant to this thread.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Diana's lasso.

When? IIRC it only occurred when Brainiac took control? So him 'overpowering' magic isn't quite the same - she commanded Doomsday to drop, but as Brainiac was in control he didn't.

A far cry from tanking magical blasts etc from Zeus, which are a COMPLETELY different attack.

abhilegend
When? IIRC it only occurred when Brainiac took control? So him 'overpowering' magic isn't quite the same - she commanded Doomsday to drop, but as Brainiac was in control he didn't.

A far cry from tanking magical blasts etc from Zeus, which are a COMPLETELY different attack.
That's what Doomsday's ridiculous durability is.

Darkseid oneshotted Cyborg Superman with omega beams. His weakened Omegas burned Superman up while not even being the target. DD shrugged it off like nothing.

Zeus has nothing at that level. Both Thor and Herc have tanked his energy attacks.

DarkSaint85
That's what Doomsday's ridiculous durability is.

Darkseid oneshotted Cyborg Superman with omega beams. His weakened Omegas burned Superman up while not even being the target. DD shrugged it off like nothing.

Zeus has nothing at that level. Both Thor and Herc have tanked his energy attacks.

MAGICAL energy attacks.

Bringing up Thor, the Norse god of lightning, and his son, Herc, isn't exactly applicable.

This was always a basic trait of Doomsday. The Radiant killed him, then was torn apart. Superman beat him to death physically, then H/P was laughing at a charged up Supes.

Ultrasonics affected him, then they didn't, etc etc.

BeyonderGod
Tom just stated on tumble that Odin and Zeus are equal in power.

abhilegend
MAGICAL energy attacks.

Bringing up Thor, the Norse god of lightning, and his son, Herc, isn't exactly applicable.

This was always a basic trait of Doomsday. The Radiant killed him, then was torn apart. Superman beat him to death physically, then H/P was laughing at a charged up Supes.

Ultrasonics affected him, then they didn't, etc etc.
So you think Thor can take energy attacks better than Doomsday? Magical doesn't means Doomsday is weak to them like Superman.

You're taking two different versions of Doomsday here.

Point me to Zeus oneshot obliterating the body of someone like Henshaw. Then he might harm Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
So you think Thor can take energy attacks better than Doomsday? Magical doesn't means Doomsday is weak to them like Superman.

You're taking two different versions of Doomsday here.

Point me to Zeus oneshot obliterating the body of someone like Henshaw. Then he might harm Doomsday.

I reckon Thor can take magical lightning attacks better than Doomsday.

EVERY version of Doomsday, when faced with a new attack, is affected by it. then he evolves and adapts to it (assuming he does not get killed, lol). The question then becomes, is the attack great enough to KO him (as with the Radiant) or obliterate him (as with Imperiex).

He has faced a lot of attacks, but has never faced magic, certainly not on the scale of Zeus.

abhilegend
I reckon Thor can take magical lightning attacks better than Doomsday.

EVERY version of Doomsday, when faced with a new attack, is affected by it. then he evolves and adapts to it (assuming he does not get killed, lol). The question then becomes, is the attack great enough to KO him (as with the Radiant) or obliterate him (as with Imperiex).

He has faced a lot of attacks, but has never faced magic, certainly not on the scale of Zeus.
laughing out loud

You just lost any credibility you have with me at this point. Should I create the thread about Thor/Doomsday durability or would you do it?

You're just making up shit at this point.

DOS DD laughed at HV, Martian vision, sinestro ring, Fire and booster's combined energy attacks.

He tanked Guardians attacks. He tanked Astro force without getting harmed. He laughed at Imperiex probes.

If Carver had said something like this? Sure. Why are you trying to make it like Doomsday is Darwin?

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

You just lost any credibility you have with me at this point. Should I create the thread about Thor/Doomsday durability or would you do it?

You're just making up shit at this point.

DOS DD laughed at HV, Martian vision, sinestro ring, Fire and booster's combined energy attacks.

He tanked Guardians attacks. He tanked Astro force without getting harmed. He laughed at Imperiex probes.

If Carver had said something like this? Sure. Why are you trying to make it like Doomsday is Darwin?

I had credibility? laughing

As I said, before you conveniently left pertinent points out - THor > Doomsday at magical lightning resistance. Sure, open that thread up. PLEASE, PLEASE, post as many Doomsday magical lightning feats as you can. Let's see who has more.

So all those lovely energy attacks are < an ultrasonic attack? One that, I might add, Superman wasn't even being affected by (I'm sure you have scans of his amazing hearing feats:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/3878345-7507918221-8-1.j.jpg

He laughed at those attacks - but the first time sonics were tried, he wasn't laughing. Yet, he was laughing at Imperiex probes, combined HV/Martian V/Sinestro ring etc etc etc.

Are you then saying those sonics > Imperiex probes? But Supes is standing right there! Weren't you the one posting in the thread where his senses were >>> Daredevil's?

abhilegend
I had credibility? laughing

As I said, before you conveniently left pertinent points out - THor > Doomsday at magical lightning resistance. Sure, open that thread up. PLEASE, PLEASE, post as many Doomsday magical lightning feats as you can. Let's see who has more.

Well, Thor got oneshotted by his own lightning. I'm sure Doomsday can so better than that.

But yeah, you're just grasping at straws there.

Because sonics directly affect brain. Unlike the energy attacks. And he didn't evolve against Sonic attack. He just blocked it.

So, all this for just a bit of circular logic?

Zeus should better bring a whistle here if he wants to take Doomsday down.

But I'd like to see where he evolved against HV or Martian vision? Because apparently Doomsday has no durability at all. It's all just evolution!!!!!!!!!

carver9
When did the Imperiex Probe attack Doomsday? And the Probes that Superman and Doomsday fought didn't explode like the other ones (I guess that's due to Doomsday and Superman interrupting Imperiex Prime during the time he was creating these probes). So what attacks did Doomsday withstand from the Probes?

DarkSaint85
Well, Thor got oneshotted by his own lightning. I'm sure Doomsday can so better than that.

But yeah, you're just grasping at straws there.

Because sonics directly affect brain. Unlike the energy attacks. And he didn't evolve against Sonic attack. He just blocked it.

So, all this for just a bit of circular logic?

Zeus should better bring a whistle here if he wants to take Doomsday down.

But I'd like to see where he evolved against HV or Martian vision? Because apparently Doomsday has no durability at all. It's all just evolution!!!!!!!!!

Then please, open the thread, and post all the scans you have of Doomsday tanking/resisting magical lightning.

Not Imperiex probes.

Not Martian vision.

not HV.

Magical lightning. No twisting of my words. The original point was that using Thor as proof that Zeus' magic is weak is not exactly fool proof, as he is, you know, the god of thunder (and lightning).

As for the adaptation:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120267/3305316-dd_gl8.jpg
He adapts to energy. The Guardians' words are quite clear.

NEVER SAID HE HAD NO DURABILITY, btw. That kind of muddying the waters may fly with others....not me.

carver9

http://i.imgur.com/XG0R7HHm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/XHIzctrm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ANkOBIum.jpg http://i.imgur.com/IKf2ke2m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/aFwyK5Ym.jpg

Example...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149056/4028857-ww+tanks+imperex+probe.jpg

abhilegend
Then please, open the thread, and post all the scans you have of Doomsday tanking/resisting magical lightning.

Not Imperiex probes.

Not Martian vision.

not HV.

So Doomsday has no inherent durability towards anything new?

Could Captain Marvel kill him with magical lightning then? How about Detective Chimp's magical fists?

OK, how about Hercules? Or Typhoon? Or random Titans?

This is just getting ridiculous.

That's after DOS published. It was to flesh out his character. Like Wolverine and his HF.

He never evolved in DOS.

You are essentially saying the same. Because Doomsday has never encountered magic, he will get oneshotted.

Because GL energy is any less exotic is Magic somehow.

abhilegend
When did the Imperiex Probe attack Doomsday? And the Probes that Superman and Doomsday fought didn't explode like the other ones (I guess that's due to Doomsday and Superman interrupting Imperiex Prime during the time he was creating these probes). So what attacks did Doomsday withstand from the Probes?
That was all a Flashback from Superman. They were fighting the probes for days there.

It's ridiculous to think they never got attacked.

DarkSaint85
So Doomsday has no inherent durability towards anything new?

Could Captain Marvel kill him with magical lightning then? How about Detective Chimp's magical fists?

OK, how about Hercules? Or Typhoon? Or random Titans?

This is just getting ridiculous.

Please read my first post on this matter:
Zeus wins.

I even clarified. I've summarised so you can see the point I'm making:

Detective Chimp etc - are they great enough to KO Doomsday?

IOW, just to reiterate my point:

Using Doomsday's tanking of OE, or MArtian vision, or HV etc, as proof that he can tank an equal magnitude of Zeus' power, is a fallacy.

As he has never faced it.

AM I SAYING THAT DETECTIVE CHIMP CAN KO HIM? No. N.O.

I AM , however, saying that it would require LESS than combined MV, HV, Fire, etc to KO him. The TYPE of energy that he is now facing in this thread, means that the LEVEL of energy needed is less. Am I saying that this level is now tiny? No.

I care not one whit. It is canon, and has been published.

Magic of the level of Zeus. Not just any magic, lol.

Prof. T.C McAbe
DD vs the Guardian was not HP DD IIRC it was before DOS, so even weaker than before, same is true for the Radiant figh. HP DD is on another level alltogether. I think that Zeus can win if allowed to BFR, in a straight up fight he lacks the power to win, physically and energywise.

abhilegend

Please read my first post on this matter:

I even clarified. I've summarised so you can see the point I'm making:

No, you're just making shit up now.

It's not. Omega effect is more powerful than anything Zeus can throw.

Just like Omegas.

Well why not? DD has never the chimp.

You're not making any sense.

Yes, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Well why not? He adapted to Guardians energy.

A similar attack vaporized SBP. Do you think Zeus can vaporize SBP?

DarkSaint85
*sigh*, Ok, let met break it down for you.

Let's say the combined energies of MV, HV etc, were 100 Joules.

He tanked it, laughing.

However, because he's now facing magic, something he has not faced before, you don't need 110 Joules to KO him. Only 80 or 90.

I am making all the numbers up, obviously, so no need to attack me on these points. The main point is the relativity.

The Radiant's attack was so powerful, it beat Doomsday to a near death state - and destroyed a fifth of their planet. Do you think Radiant > the Guardians? Darkseid?

Of course, later on, Doomsday ADAPTED and tore him apart. So no, his natural durability - whilst pretty uber- is not the be all and end all.

Arguing for the sake of arguing? Why bring up the publication history of Doomsday? What difference does it make? He has been shown to adapt to new energies, as long as they are not powerful enough to KO him or kill him.

abhilegend
I'm not reading all that h1a8 shit.

Why does his durability decrease in face of magic? He's not Superman.

Yes, Radiant was Above Guardians. Not above Darkseid as Doomsday had grown far more powerful then.

He never adapted to HV. It hurt him in both DOS and HP. He never adapted to Omegas. He never adapted to Entropy.

Zeus is not beating him via energy blasts. Get the **** out of here with this magical BS.

DarkSaint85
I'm not reading all that h1a8 shit.

Why does his durability decrease in face of magic? He's not Superman.

Yes, Radiant was Above Guardians. Not above Darkseid as Doomsday had grown far more powerful then.

He never adapted to HV. It hurt him in both DOS and HP. He never adapted to Omegas. He never adapted to Entropy.

Zeus is not beating him via energy blasts. Get the **** out of here with this magical BS.

Wait, how did he grow more powerful? I thought he had his durability?

As Superman says - he EVOLVES to beat any opponent:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4163/snapshot074012.jpg

Where's the hurt from HV?
http://i.imgur.com/tM9z8dV.jpg

So yeah, no answer to my question about why you brought up the publication history. It has been written, and it is what he has and what he does. He evolves and adapts.

When did Entropy kill/KO him?

carver9
That was all a Flashback from Superman. They were fighting the probes for days there.

It's ridiculous to think they never got attacked.

Is there something showing them being attacked though.

abhilegend
Wait, how did he grow more powerful? I thought he had his durability?

As Superman says - he EVOLVES to beat any opponent:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4163/snapshot074012.jpg

After getting killed.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=hp_supes6.jpg

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=hp_supes7.jpg

I did because at the time of DOS his adaptation wasn't written in character.

So, he evolves and adapts against magic too. Zeus isn't as powerful as Entropy.

Both times in HP and OWAW.

DarkSaint85
After getting killed.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=hp_supes6.jpg

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=hp_supes7.jpg

I did because at the time of DOS his adaptation wasn't written in character.

So, he evolves and adapts against magic too. Zeus isn't as powerful as Entropy.

Both times in HP and OWAW.

My scan is from later in the comic. not to mention, your scans just show him being hit by it (if you didn't know, Superman's HV also has a concussive aspect to it) - he then walks around without a single indication he's being hurt, even has Superman is pouring it on.

So he has to be killed to adapt? No killing, no adapting?

Are you now agreeing with me that he can adapt and evolve? We can then move on?

Entropy succeeded because it is logically impossible for life to exist - because NOTHING exists. It's like asking what happened before the Big Bang.

abhilegend
My scan is from later in the comic. not to mention, your scans just show him being hit by it (if you didn't know, Superman's HV also has a concussive aspect to it) - he then walks around without a single indication he's being hurt, even has Superman is pouring it on.

He was shown hurt and wanted to stop the HV. Hence the boulder throw.

To evolve beyond the previous being who killed him.

He doesn't need that to beat the shit out of Zeus. Just like he didn't need it against Darkseid.

Galan007
I know. I just remembered at one point message boards were running wild with darkseids "doombot" level avatars. Essentially writing all his losses off. In still not convinced it was him. Who wrote that arc Morrison? The first scan you posted is from New Gods Vol.3 #15, written by John Byrne. The second scan is from Anarky Vol.1 #02, written by Alan Grant.

Juntai
Pretty much, everything that was thrown at Doomsday, only served to slow him down and make him madder, and make him stronger.
He caused backlashes, ignored, tanked, absorbed and outright used people's power against them at up to universal levels of power.

He's built to be a god killer.

Trying to get someone prove a negative is useless.
Instead, you need to work on proving your idea of how Zues running into a guy that's shown to wreck skyfathers as casually as a sunday walk, survives a beating from Doomsday if he doesn't BFR him or run for his life and actually battles him.

Doomsday is already evolved to a level beyond Zues by this point. HP was beyond amped Superman and Darkseid, and beings like Guardians and Waverider, etc.
He -adapts- to attacks, but on death he outright evolves to new incredible new heights of power and the method that beat him.
He encountered Guardians for the first time and was already more powerful and immediately adapted to their energy.

After his death to Superman, he became unstoppable, because he evolved beyond the level of power Superman used to beat him, which was the first time Superman dug into the well of his power and cut loose in the last couple pages of DOS. He knew if he didn't stop Doomsday, no one on Earth could.

To beat him after this required nothing short of entropy or BFR that we know of.

Time-Immemorial
Pretty much, everything that was thrown at Doomsday, only served to slow him down and make him madder, and make him stronger.
He caused backlashes, ignored, tanked, absorbed and outright used people's power against them at up to universal levels of power.

Instead, you need to work on proving your idea of how Zues running into a guy that's shown to wreck skyfathers as casually as a sunday walk, survives a beating from Doomsday if he doesn't BFR him or run for his life and actually battles him.

Doomsday is already evolved to a level beyond Zues by this point. HP was beyond amped Superman and Darkseid, and beings like Guardians and Waverider, etc.
He -adapts- to attacks, but on death he outright evolves to new incredible new heights of power and the method that beat him.
He encountered Guardians for the first time and was already more powerful and immediately adapted to their energy.

After his death to Superman, he became unstoppable, because he evolved beyond the level of power Superman used to beat him, which was the first time Superman dug into the well of his power and cut loose in the last couple pages of DOS. He knew if he didn't stop Doomsday, no one on Earth could.

To beat him after this required nothing short of entropy or BFR that we know of.

Thats pretty much the thread.

Now the moans and crys will surface.

Mr Master
Is this Doomsday, all physical power, like a true brick? ... or does he employ actual, "powers?"

Aside from automatic evolving of-course.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
Is this Doomsday, all physical power, like a true brick? ... or does he employ actual, "powers?"

Aside from automatic evolving of-course. Mostly a brick. He hasn't really any overt ability of his own beyond being the unstoppable object.

Thats why bfr is an option. The only real option.
Engaging in battle is like jumping into a woodchipper with prayers of victory.

leonidas
yeah, also he developed superman levels of speed and invulnerability as well as the ability to turn powers back on opponents. he was able to force grow his spikes, if that counts as a power... i think in his 'ultimate' incarnation, where he could speak and fly, he had energy attacks (hv??) as well, but i haven't read that arc in a while so could be mistaken.

Sin I AM

So basically hulk +

Genii96
Zeus banishes him to tartarus

Mr Master
==========================

Here is the entire sequence concerning Zeus vs the Hulk

==========================

Basically, Zeus first k.o's Hulk with a single lighting bolt.
Hulk awakens, and challenges Zeus to a fight, after Hera stated Zeus could vaporize him with a thought.

So, Zeus obliges in hand to hand combat and puts on a clinic!

Enjoy ... (from left to right)

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278233_H1.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278234_H2.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278235_H3.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278236_H4.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278237_H5.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278238_H6.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278239_H7.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278240_H8.jpg

... continues below ...

Mr Master
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278241_H9.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278242_H10.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278243_H11.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278244_H12.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278245_H13.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278246_H14.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278247_H15.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/24278248_H16.jpg

Genii96
I don't think that's very useful against doomsday though

Sin I AM
Not at all as hp was well above that hulk. He does show his h2h is impressive tho

Galan007
When did Entropy kill/KO him? Once.

At the hands of Imperiex:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279618_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_-_18.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279620_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_-_19.jpg

However, his 'death' in H/P via Entropy-dump was retconned during Doomsday Wars:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279622_Superman_-_The_Doomsday_Wars_002-029.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279624_Superman_-_The_Doomsday_Wars_002-030.jpg

...So it technically never happened.

TethAdamTheRock
Before we get into this, I have to know if the Darkseid that Doomsday beat up was the real Darkseid? This matters because guys like Zeus don't actually have to get into physical fights with mortal characters in the same sense as guys like Doomsday do. I'm not sure what I was seeing when the Hulk went up to Mount Olympus, but it appeared to be an abstract manifestation of Zeus, and he appeared to be the size of a mountain or larger. I just don't think that Doomsday is on this level, because Zeus is more than just some simple brick. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1637854-incredible_hulks__621_007.jpg

TethAdamTheRock

Also, Superman himself was massively amped, yet DD still shit-stomped him effortlessly. but then a normal superman killed him in 3 shots, or was h1 lying about this being a normal superman?

Galan007
Superman did not fight Darkseid during the H/P arc.

Doomsday, however, did incapacitate Darkseid with only a few hits:
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279955_Superman-Doomsday_-_Hunter-Prey_001-030.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279956_Superman-Doomsday_-_Hunter-Prey_001-031.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279957_Superman-Doomsday_-_Hunter-Prey_001-032.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279958_Superman-Doomsday_-_Hunter-Prey_001-033.jpg

...Maybe that's what h1 was referring to?

TethAdamTheRock

Zeus has done nothing superior to Darkseid in his existence, to my knowledge. what about Chaos Wars When an amped Zeus (by mikaboshi) blasted Galactus to his knees and withstanded his attacks Point Blank? and then the Writer of the comic goes to say that it was mostly Zeus own power?

Galan007
Once.

At the hands of Imperiex:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279618_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_-_18.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279620_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_-_19.jpg

However, his 'death' in H/P via Entropy-dump was retconned during Doomsday Wars:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279622_Superman_-_The_Doomsday_Wars_002-029.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/24279624_Superman_-_The_Doomsday_Wars_002-030.jpg

...So it technically never happened. Whoops. I also forgot that a version of DD was killed by an Entropy rift generated by the Entropy/Aegis armor. So he's been killed by Entropy twice, officially.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
what about Chaos Wars When an amped Zeus (by mikaboshi) blasted Galactus to his knees and withstanded his attacks Point Blank? and then the Writer of the comic goes to say that it was mostly Zeus own power?

He was amped

carver9
Zeus turned Hulk powers completely off. Healing factor, strength was near depleted. He turned them off. Don't see why he wouldn't be able to do the same here.

h1a8
Zeus turned Hulk powers completely off. Healing factor, strength was near depleted. He turned them off. Don't see why he wouldn't be able to do the same here. no he didn't. The birds kept his hf taxed. They would eat on him at the speed of his hf, preventing him from gaining full strength.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
no he didn't. The birds kept his hf taxed. They would eat on him at the speed of his hf, preventing him from gaining full strength.

H1, do not argue with me about what happened. I know what happened to the Hulk and I know what Zeus did. Birds biting at Hulk will not take his healing factor and strength away for weeks/months. Then it was said that Zeus took his powers away.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23407/2076136-scene_18.jpg

Anyways.

Rao Kal El
Zeus turned Hulk powers completely off. Healing factor, strength was near depleted. He turned them off. Don't see why he wouldn't be able to do the same here.

Is this another one of your made up stories like the color of the Hulk?

Zeus didn't turn anything off, he just simply beat the sh1t out of him to the point that he didn't any strength left.

You know like when a fighter receives the beat down of their life.

What I am trying to explain to you, is that this is the equivalent of sending someone to the hospital after you beat the sh1t out of them.

That is what Zeus did to Hulk

Henry_Pym
Zeus Stomps DD out with Hulks corpse...

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Is this another one of your made up stories like the color of the Hulk?

Zeus didn't turn anything off, he just simply beat the sh1t out of him to the point that he didn't any strength left.

You know like when a fighter receives the beat down of their life.

What I am trying to explain to you, is that this is the equivalent of sending someone to the hospital after you beat the sh1t out of them.

That is what Zeus did to Hulk

You've been hit by Zeus. Your strength will not return and you will only heal as fast as...

This is pretty got darn clear. Hulk had been melted all the way down to the bone and never suffered like that. The guy above CLEARLY tells us what happened.

Sin I AM
That scan isn't saying it depowered him it basically said he beat him to near death

Rao Kal El
You've been hit by Zeus. Your strength will not return and you will only heal as fast as...

This is pretty got darn clear. Hulk had been melted all the way down to the bone and never suffered like that. The guy above CLEARLY tells us what happened.

It is as clear as the Hulk color erm

Let me put it this way.

You fight vs Dorksaint, get a few rounds and you come out ok.
Lets say Dorksaint is on your same weight class, so he is somewhat on your pay grade. And the fight ends in a draw. Your body was able to take the punishment.

Then you feel cooky and decide that because you tie with Dorksaint you can fight Mike Tyson at his peak.

Mike Tyson beats the shit out of you and it taxes your body so bad that you end up on the hospital under intensive care. Because your body was not able to take the punishment and you lost all your strength.

That is basically what happened to Hulk when He fought Zeus.

Btw I will pay to see Mike Tyson bating you up.
That scan isn't saying it depowered him it basically said he beat him to near death
thumb up

Mindset
Zeus beats the evolution out of DD.

Mister Supreme

Entropy itself.
The end of the universe.

About the Waverider thing-once more:
scans are self evident, except that DD did not adapt to time powers, since Waverider has not used time powers, he simply copied and overloaded Waverider with his own energy, but not chronal energy, because the attack involved only nervous system energy-that's huge difference-and that's what DD copied and overloaded Waverider-the scans speak for themselves, not to mention, unlike Radiant, DD could not destroy Waverider-so please stop posting lies that Waverider was actually defeated in the sense that DD adapted to Waverider's chronal energies-which is not true.

Have you ever seen Waverider using time powers on DD in all those scans and all the fight? No, not even once, plus it was Waverider's own device that transported DD to the very end of time-not Superman's mother box, Mother boy only showed location where the device would transport DD.

the scans actually proved that Waverider didn't even try to use time powers on DD in the first place? He simply tried to shut down DD's nervous system.
Waverider, could after he reformed after being dispersed, use time powers to stop time around DD-and than DD would not be able to do anything, since he would not be able to move and react in the first place-these are not lies, and grievances, these are facts that everyone who are DD's fanatics simply ignore all the time.

Waverider could simply go back in time before DD's creation and prevent it from happening-something that Zeus can also do it extremely easily.

All Waverider and Zeus for that matter need to do is to stop time around H/P DD and the fight for H/P DD is over.

Galan007
Waverider is composed almost entirely of chronal energy. When he made contact with Doomsday a second time, this was the result:
http://i.imgur.com/NEq4pdQ.png

As you can see, he simply made a blanket statement as to what was going on: "Can't control -- my ENERGIES!"

So according to Waverider himself: he momentarily lost control of his energies across the board. That said, I think it is perfectly logical to assume that Doomsday had evolved beyond the chronal energies that comprise Waverider's being... Otherwise DD wouldn't have been able to entirely cancel him out. /shrug

...I can spam-up the joint, too! smile

Mister Supreme

So he has to be killed to adapt? No killing, no adapting?

Are you now agreeing with me that he can adapt and evolve? We can then move on?

Entropy succeeded because it is logically impossible for life to exist - because NOTHING exists. It's like asking what happened before the Big Bang.

Regarding Big Bang, something did exist before the Big Bang, otherwise there would not be a Big Bang at all.

Mister Supreme

Thanks, Galan for joining me!

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say-one thing is to adapt is to adapt to energy, the other thing is to adapt to what effects energy produces-like I said-Wavrider could easily stop time around DD-and than teleport it to the end of time or anywhere else-Waverider has done this many times-tricks like this are usual and within Waverider's natural abilities.
But like I said DD did not adapt to chronal energies, otherwise Waverider would be killed just like Radiant was-he would be cancelled/altered energy-pretty simple-instead Waverider simply reformed and btw survived the explosion of million nuclear blasts before that.

H/P DD simply cannot do anything against Waverider's ability of absolute time control/manipulation at all.

Mister Supreme

Sorry, but you are wrong about Waverider, since Waverider never even tried to stop time around DD after being backlashed, time trick will easily defeat H/P DD, just like it does and it did every other physical brick.
Plus, Waverider's device would teleport DD to the end of time and kill him there or teleport to every single part of the universe-end of H/P DD.

Mister Supreme

After all, Galan you are the one who made Waverider respect thread-so how can you say that time manipulation/time control which is Waverider's natural ability cannot work against DD?

You, of all people, know very well that H/P DD cannot do anything against time control/manipulation-the abilities that Waverider possesses and that you have shown in Waverider respect thread-so why do you claim otherwise?
It doesn't make any sense-so where is the problem here?

The same as Zeus who would do the same time control/manipulation tricks on H/P DD-that's end of H/P DD-so where is the problem here?

After all: Waverider witnesses Superman's death at the hands of Doomsday. Out of respect for his heroism, Waverider travels into the past in order to alter the course of time and prevent Superman's death. After stopping time around Superman and Doomsday just before they delivered their respective killing blows.

So, the same would happen with Waverider stopping time around H/P DD-so where is the problem?

Also, in your own repect thread:
Waverider effectively erased an entire timeline/universe/reality from existence during 'Armageddon 2001':

And you are saying that H/P DD would survive that-I'm sorry but you are 100% wrong here.

Mister Supreme

Even if somehow H/P DD managed to adapt to chronal energies, he still could not and cannot adapt to the effects that chronal energies are capable of-because the effects are not physical (effects are time control/manipulation)-and physical is the only thing that H/P DD can adapt to-and that's why Waverider wins over H/P DD every single time they both fight seriously.
This is why Zeus also owns H/P DD-if he (Zeus) chooses to use time control/manipulation powers.

Diesldude
It is as clear as the Hulk color erm

Let me put it this way.

You fight vs Dorksaint, get a few rounds and you come out ok.
Lets say Dorksaint is on your same weight class, so he is somewhat on your pay grade. And the fight ends in a draw. Your body was able to take the punishment.

Then you feel cooky and decide that because you tie with Dorksaint you can fight Mike Tyson at his peak.

Mike Tyson beats the shit out of you and it taxes your body so bad that you end up on the hospital under intensive care. Because your body was not able to take the punishment and you lost all your strength.

That is basically what happened to Hulk when He fought Zeus.

Btw I will pay to see Mike Tyson bating you up.

thumb up

laughing out loud good analogy.

DarkSaint85
And the fight ends in a draw.

Reported for lowballing.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mister Supreme
Thanks, Galan for joining me!

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say-one thing is to adapt is to adapt to energy, the other thing is to adapt to what effects energy produces-like I said-Wavrider could easily stop time around DD-and than teleport it to the end of time or anywhere else-Waverider has done this many times-tricks like this are usual and within Waverider's natural abilities.
But like I said DD did not adapt to chronal energies, otherwise Waverider would be killed just like Radiant was-he would be cancelled/altered energy-pretty simple-instead Waverider simply reformed and btw survived the explosion of million nuclear blasts before that.

H/P DD simply cannot do anything against Waverider's ability of absolute time control/manipulation at all. What Galan is saying that DD possessed the ability to disrupt Waverider's energies. This is equivalent to having a defense to time manipulation. If DD can prevent Waverider from controlling his power then he can possibly do so to someone else. Now either DD instantly evolved to do this or he already had this ability. It makes no sense to already have the ability since DD never found anyone with chronal energy.

h1a8
After all, Galan you are the one who made Waverider respect thread-so how can you say that time manipulation/time control which is Waverider's natural ability cannot work against DD?

You, of all people, know very well that H/P DD cannot do anything against time control/manipulation-the abilities that Waverider possesses and that you have shown in Waverider respect thread-so why do you claim otherwise?
It doesn't make any sense-so where is the problem here?

The same as Zeus who would do the same time control/manipulation tricks on H/P DD-that's end of H/P DD-so where is the problem here?

After all: Waverider witnesses Superman's death at the hands of Doomsday. Out of respect for his heroism, Waverider travels into the past in order to alter the course of time and prevent Superman's death. After stopping time around Superman and Doomsday just before they delivered their respective killing blows.

So, the same would happen with Waverider stopping time around H/P DD-so where is the problem?

Also, in your own repect thread:
Waverider effectively erased an entire timeline/universe/reality from existence during 'Armageddon 2001':

And you are saying that H/P DD would survive that-I'm sorry but you are 100% wrong here. prove that Zeus could control and manipulate time.

iceman24567
Going with Zeus here DD does better than Hulk doe

bbrem123
Zeus wins this for sure.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Diesldude
laughing out loud good analogy.

big grin

Reported for lowballing.

eek!

h1a8
Originally posted by iceman24567
Going with Zeus here DD does better than Hulk doe Zeus wouldn't be able to hurt DD much, if any. DD would tear holes in Zeus in a matter of seconds.

Dampyre
Zeus wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Going with Zeus here DD does better than Hulk doe Hulk went there as a sacrifice so that the others could get their lives fixed by Zeus' power. He was sandbagging and suppressing his power, but that's a whole other thread

Dampyre
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Hulk went there as a sacrifice so that the others could get their lives fixed by Zeus' power. He was sandbagging and suppressing his power, but that's a whole other thread

No, he just got his butt kicked.

Mindset
Zeus wouldn't be able to hurt DD much, if any. DD would tear holes in Zeus in a matter of seconds. I'm about to rip you apart.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dampyre
No, he just got his butt kicked. If he came there to win then he would have simply went WB and Zeus would have feared.

Sin I AM
Lmao. A loss is never a loss on kmc

KuRuPT Thanosi

It wasn't.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It wasn't.

U have definitive proof IT?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Entropy itself.
The end of the universe.

He never adapted to everything thrown his way, and it certainly wasn't instantly. In fact, he never even evolved past being affected by mere punches. So no, he didn't evolve to evolve through everything.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thats pretty much the thread.

Now the moans and crys will surface.

Odd considering you picked Zeus to win

Stoic
If he came there to win then he would have simply went WB and Zeus would have feared.

And then Zeus would have taken it up to a place that the Hulk could not follow. You're thinking of this like the fight would be fought with punches and kicks. Zeus is not limited to this form of combat. he even says that he wouldn't use his powers, and just engage in a fist fight, he lied but he still held his full powers in check. In other words, Zeus held back against the Hulk.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up ... Zeus, and Odin are "equals" ... imo, they should have the same power out-put.

We, of course,
have seen much more from Odin cause he's the most celebrated all-father, being linked to his famous son and all,
but anytime Zeus or any of the "all-fathers" for that matter have been mentioned in the same breath with the Odinpower,
the realization is they were "equals.

They've confronted 3 times, but only once it seemed like some sort of actual combat not fully defined, ... equals.

carver9
I like Zeus better between him and Odin.

Stoic
Zeus would grow into a giant, step on DD's flea ass, and boot him to the moon. Unless people believe that Zeus is unable to change form?

panthergod
Originally posted by Dampyre
No, he just got his butt kicked.

Here you are.

Sin I AM

Lol

Facee

Who comes on top in your opinion?

Adam Grimes
I think they like doggystyle more.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Facee
Who comes on top in your opinion? Zeus, because he beat the shit out of Hulk.

carver9
Lol

What's funny to you?

Juntai
.edit.

Juntai
Sorry, but you are wrong about Waverider, since Waverider never even tried to stop time around DD after being backlashed, time trick will easily defeat H/P DD, just like it does and it did every other physical brick.
Plus, Waverider's device would teleport DD to the end of time and kill him there or teleport to every single part of the universe-end of H/P DD. No one claimed Doomsday couldn't be bfr'ed. In fact, its the only hope for most characters.

And no, I wasn't wrong about Waverider in any sense.

Mister Supreme
No one claimed Doomsday couldn't be bfr'ed. In fact, its the only hope for most characters.

And no, I wasn't wrong about Waverider in any sense.

What Galan is saying that DD possessed the ability to disrupt Waverider's energies. This is equivalent to having a defense to time manipulation. If DD can prevent Waverider from controlling his power then he can possibly do so to someone else. Now either DD instantly evolved to do this or he already had this ability. It makes no sense to already have the ability since DD never found anyone with chronal energy.

This is not true at all, because no physical brick unless he/she has time manipulation can protect from time manipulation:
Examples.you are forgetting the fact that Waverider already touched H/P DD (before Waverider attacked him with nervous system attack) and freezed DD in time to read his past-and that's when H/P DD did not adapt at all!!!

It's all in Galan's posts on Doomsday respect thread.

Second:
Anyone who is controlling and manipulating time like Waverider will beat H/P Doomsday-once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, infinite number of time, because we are talking about time control/manipulation here-wake up, people.
So people claim that H/P DD adapted to Waverider's chronal energies, DD only adapted to energy of nervous system shutdown

Hypothetically speaking (which, of course is not true at all), if H/P DD somehow manages to adapt to Waverider's chronal energies;
all Waverider has to do is to time travel to the past before this happens plus like Waverider has already shown he can and does stop time in an entire area/space around any superhero/supervillain-end of H/P DD, plus Waverider time travels to time just before DD was even created, plus transport H/P DD at any part of time stream that would completely destroy him-feats like these Waverider does on a daily basis-100% irrefutably 100% proven facts.

What's wrong with you people-all of you who absolutely erroneously/mistakenly think otherwise, I gave you examples why H/P DD cannot adapt to time manipulation-this is not about just blasting into DD and DD will stop move, it's a time manipulation of entire areas/spaces in which H/P DD and all other characters are involved, and this is something that Waverider does all the time-always-because Waverider has been shown to do these mentioned time feats all the time on a daily basis-if space and everything inside space is stopped in time-there is nothing what H/P DD, even if hypothetically adapted, cannot do a damn thing-because we are not talking about physical attack at all.

All H/P DD did was a backlash when Waverider tried to shutodwn his nervous system, Waverider lost control because his mental part/nervous system part was supercharged when he tried to shutdown H/P DD's nervous system attack, when before this Waverider stopped time around H/P DD to read his past, H/P was not able to adapt to Waverider's time control/manipulation, what H/P DD was simply messing with Waverider's mental control over his energy body, and not time control/manipulation, what H/P DD has adapted to was simply nervous system shutdown which in scans/tests is 100% irrefutably 100% condifrmed 100% proven-facts.

Deal with facts how it truly happened, not with fanboyism fan fictions.

Personally, I'd love to say that H/P DD (because I'm a H/P DD fanboy, actually I'm a true H/P DD fanatic-and that is the truth, but I cannot ignore facts, neither of you can either, writing that H/P DD adapted to Waverider's chronal energies is one of the biggest lies I have come across because of all the facts I have mentioned above) adapted to Waverider's chronal energies, but I would be 100% lying, just like everyone else, who misread those scans and comics where Waverider and H/P DD met, the real truth is exactly the opposite-H/P DD did not adapt to Waverider's chronal energies because of the facts I mentioned in this newest post that I posted above-I have written those facts in bold texts.

Cheers.

Juntai
This is not true at all, because no physical brick unless he/she has time manipulation can protect from time manipulation:
Examples.you are forgetting the fact that Waverider already touched H/P DD (before Waverider attacked him with nervous system attack) and freezed DD in time to read his past-and that's when H/P DD did not adapt at all!!!

It's all in Galan's posts on Doomsday respect thread.

Second:
Anyone who is controlling and manipulating time like Waverider will beat H/P Doomsday-once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, infinite number of time, because we are talking about time control/manipulation here-wake up, people.
So people claim that H/P DD adapted to Waverider's chronal energies, DD only adapted to energy of nervous system shutdown

Hypothetically speaking (which, of course is not true at all), if H/P DD somehow manages to adapt to Waverider's chronal energies;
all Waverider has to do is to time travel to the past before this happens plus like Waverider has already shown he can and does stop time in an entire area/space around any superhero/supervillain-end of H/P DD, plus Waverider time travels to time just before DD was even created, plus transport H/P DD at any part of time stream that would completely destroy him-feats like these Waverider does on a daily basis-100% irrefutably 100% proven facts.

What's wrong with you people-all of you who absolutely erroneously/mistakenly think otherwise, I gave you examples why H/P DD cannot adapt to time manipulation-this is not about just blasting into DD and DD will stop move, it's a time manipulation of entire areas/spaces in which H/P DD and all other characters are involved, and this is something that Waverider does all the time-always-because Waverider has been shown to do these mentioned time feats all the time on a daily basis-if space and everything inside space is stopped in time-there is nothing what H/P DD, even if hypothetically adapted, cannot do a damn thing-because we are not talking about physical attack at all.

All H/P DD did was a backlash when Waverider tried to shutodwn his nervous system, Waverider lost control because his mental part/nervous system part was supercharged when he tried to shutdown H/P DD's nervous system attack, when before this Waverider stopped time around H/P DD to read his past, H/P was not able to adapt to Waverider's time control/manipulation, what H/P DD was simply messing with Waverider's mental control over his energy body, and not time control/manipulation, what H/P DD has adapted to was simply nervous system shutdown which in scans/tests is 100% irrefutably 100% condifrmed 100% proven-facts.

Deal with facts how it truly happened, not with fanboyism fan fictions.

Personally, I'd love to say that H/P DD (because I'm a H/P DD fanboy, actually I'm a true H/P DD fanatic-and that is the truth, but I cannot ignore facts, neither of you can either, writing that H/P DD adapted to Waverider's chronal energies is one of the biggest lies I have come across because of all the facts I have mentioned above) adapted to Waverider's chronal energies, but I would be 100% lying, just like everyone else, who misread those scans and comics where Waverider and H/P DD met, the real truth is exactly the opposite-H/P DD did not adapt to Waverider's chronal energies because of the facts I mentioned in this newest post that I posted above-I have written those facts in bold texts.

Cheers. First, no one claimed BFR wouldn't work. We were discussing about someone -beating- Doomsday.

Second, he didn't touch Doomsday and stop time. He touched Superman and shared Doomsday's history with him after they were away from Doomsday. The time he did finally try to step in, he got his power backlashed at him and proved mostly useless.

However, at a separate time, he went back to the moment of Superman fighting Doomsday in Metropolis, and he stopped time there, but only in reference to himself. His little chronal wristband can't bring an entire universe of time crashing to a halt. Only something akin to the worlogogg can do that.

BeyonderGod
Tom stated
Odin=Zeus so HP Doomsday loses.

Mister Supreme
First, no one claimed BFR wouldn't work. We were discussing about someone -beating- Doomsday.

And Waverider's time manipulation is one of the ways in beating H/P infinite number of times, since this is the one way physical bricks cannot adapt against at all, not even once.

I've seen this fight, but if this was Superman than I stand corrected, however I have to check this out once more.

Maybe it can't, but Waverider could not really be destroyed, Waverider basically saved all the superheroes, just after Flash tried to do something about that rift, when Flash achieved ultimate speed-or something like that.

About what you wrote above:
Exactly what I'm talking about, Waverider used time manipulation to to back at the moment where Superman fought DD and could prevent H/P DD happening but he didn't want to-yes we are talking about beating H/P DD, and time manipulation is the one thing that H/P DD loses against-something that is naturally within Waverider's abilities.

Plus, Waverider might not freezed H/P DD in time, but he did every other superhero-that is shown in Waverider respect thread.

But Waverider did this many, many times like what he did with the moments and stopped them in time, and pulled them out of the time strem, pulled them in time stream and etc. like in Armageddon 2001 where he erased entire timeline-all these feats that Waverider has done many times would easily defeat H/P DD-this is why I said H/P DD cannot adapt to Waverider's time control/manipulation.
Plus H/P DD could not kill Waverider-if there is a comparison which one between Waverider and H/P DD, the answer is Waverider, however Waverider cannot defeat H/P DD by just blasting him with chronal energy, but he can by using the methods that are described above and those mathods described above were used by Waverider every single time.

Juntai
And Waverider's time manipulation is one of the ways in beating H/P infinite number of times, since this is the one way physical bricks cannot adapt against at all, not even once.

I've seen this fight, but if this was Superman than I stand corrected, however I have to check this out once more.

Maybe it can't, but Waverider could not really be destroyed, Waverider basically saved all the superheroes, just after Flash tried to do something about that rift, when Flash achieved ultimate speed-or something like that.

About what you wrote above:
Exactly what I'm talking about, Waverider used time manipulation to to back at the moment where Superman fought DD and could prevent H/P DD happening but he didn't want to-yes we are talking about beating H/P DD, and time manipulation is the one thing that H/P DD loses against-something that is naturally within Waverider's abilities.

Plus, Waverider might not freezed H/P DD in time, but he did every other superhero-that is shown in Waverider respect thread.

But Waverider did this many, many times like what he did with the moments and stopped them in time, and pulled them out of the time strem, pulled them in time stream and etc. like in Armageddon 2001 where he erased entire timeline-all these feats that Waverider has done many times would easily defeat H/P DD-this is why I said H/P DD cannot adapt to Waverider's time control/manipulation.
Plus H/P DD could not kill Waverider-if there is a comparison which one between Waverider and H/P DD, the answer is Waverider, however Waverider cannot defeat H/P DD by just blasting him with chronal energy, but he can by using the methods that are described above and those mathods described above were used by Waverider every single time.

You were wrong on those points. Let it go.

Waverider already got owned when he tried to stop Doomsday.

But we aren't debating Waverider against Doomsday.

We're debating Zues, who has shown none of those.

Mister Supreme
You were wrong on those points. Let it go.

Waverider already got owned when he tried to stop Doomsday.

But we aren't debating Waverider against Doomsday.

We're debating Zues, who has shown none of those.

Are you blind or a fanatic for Doomsday or what else?????

Why didn't you answer on all those examples-I gave you where it proves where Waverider defeats any DD-why do you simply
No Waverider was not owned-he was owned because he was fighting physically, like I said above, I gave you examples that prove that Waverider's time manipulation
You really are hard-headed please answer me on the following questions-I already gave you examples-how is DD going to stop Waverider from time traveling and nullifying everything.

I'm asking you not to ignore facts about time manipulation-PLEASE ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS: DD cannot prevent the creation of itself in the past, Waverider can because of the time manipulation, DD cannot adapt in stopping moments in space that are frozen in time, DD cannot destroy Waverider another fact, so what is wrong with you people, DD cannot manipulate just because he has supposedly adapted to Waverider's chronal energies-he can't adapt to whatever Waverider has shown to be able to do with time-all those feats you simply ignore over and over and over again-again I'm asking you why? I'm telling you facts that Waverider could do so much it doesn't matter that H/P DD has adapted to Waverider chronal energies:

Once again, PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
How is H/P DD (H/p DD-who has already, supposedly adapted to Waverider's chronal energies) adapt to:

a)time travel to the past before H/P DD has supposedly adapted to Waverider's chronal energies-and undos this with his time powers?

b)after he has done that, Waverider time travel in the past before H/P DD adapted to his chronal energies than freeze H/P DD in time and than transport H/P DD at the end of time-so YES, WAVERIDER CAN AND DOES BEAT H/P DD infinite number of times, because everything I wrote about Waverider is within his time powers/abilities-because it has been shown so many times, including in Zero Hour event.

c)how is H/P DD adapt to Waverider time travelling to the past just before H/P DD was created and Bertram who created it?

d) you already gave examples about going back in the moment where Superman and DD fought, anbd Waverider could have easily prevent Superman's death in the first place-and once again it proves that Waverider by using thse methods easily defeats H/P infinite number of time as much as it is needed-because we are talking about these methods-THAT YOU SIMPLY IGNORE-SO WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE?
BECAUSE h/p dd CANNOT ADAPT TO THOSE METHODS I HAVE WRITTEN AND AGAIN, ALL OF THESE MENTIONED ABOVE METHODS ARE WITHIN Waverider's time control/manipulation abilities and Waverider has shown them all doing them multiple times in Zero Hour and elsewhere-and you keep saying that H/P DD still beats Waverider?

WHY? I just want to know why do you ignore facts, that's all.

Cheers and enjoy.

If Zeus has equal powers all the powers and all the abilities as Odin does, than Zeus obviously has those time abilities.

Cogito
Fights take place in a neutral universe, bro

1. Self-Time travel is self-BFR - autoloss
2. In a neutral universe DD doesn't have an origin to go back to and tamper with
3. A neutral universe doesn't have all-consuming entropy at the end of time. That's DC

PS: I'm not taking sides here on who wins

Juntai
Are you blind or a fanatic for Doomsday or what else?????

Why didn't you answer on all those examples-I gave you where it proves where Waverider defeats any DD-why do you simply
No Waverider was not owned-he was owned because he was fighting physically, like I said above, I gave you examples that prove that Waverider's time manipulation
You really are hard-headed please answer me on the following questions-I already gave you examples-how is DD going to stop Waverider from time traveling and nullifying everything.

I'm asking you not to ignore facts about time manipulation-PLEASE ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS: DD cannot prevent the creation of itself in the past, Waverider can because of the time manipulation, DD cannot adapt in stopping moments in space that are frozen in time, DD cannot destroy Waverider another fact, so what is wrong with you people, DD cannot manipulate just because he has supposedly adapted to Waverider's chronal energies-he can't adapt to whatever Waverider has shown to be able to do with time-all those feats you simply ignore over and over and over again-again I'm asking you why? I'm telling you facts that Waverider could do so much it doesn't matter that H/P DD has adapted to Waverider chronal energies:

Once again, PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
How is H/P DD (H/p DD-who has already, supposedly adapted to Waverider's chronal energies) adapt to:

a)time travel to the past before H/P DD has supposedly adapted to Waverider's chronal energies-and undos this with his time powers?

b)after he has done that, Waverider time travel in the past before H/P DD adapted to his chronal energies than freeze H/P DD in time and than transport H/P DD at the end of time-so YES, WAVERIDER CAN AND DOES BEAT H/P DD infinite number of times, because everything I wrote about Waverider is within his time powers/abilities-because it has been shown so many times, including in Zero Hour event.

c)how is H/P DD adapt to Waverider time travelling to the past just before H/P DD was created and Bertram who created it?

d) you already gave examples about going back in the moment where Superman and DD fought, anbd Waverider could have easily prevent Superman's death in the first place-and once again it proves that Waverider by using thse methods easily defeats H/P infinite number of time as much as it is needed-because we are talking about these methods-THAT YOU SIMPLY IGNORE-SO WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE?
BECAUSE h/p dd CANNOT ADAPT TO THOSE METHODS I HAVE WRITTEN AND AGAIN, ALL OF THESE MENTIONED ABOVE METHODS ARE WITHIN Waverider's time control/manipulation abilities and Waverider has shown them all doing them multiple times in Zero Hour and elsewhere-and you keep saying that H/P DD still beats Waverider?

WHY? I just want to know why do you ignore facts, that's all.

Cheers and enjoy.

If Zeus has equal powers all the powers and all the abilities as Odin does, than Zeus obviously has those time abilities.

It didn't happen. Despite all your hypotheticals Waverider was useless against Doomsday when it mattered.
As Booster Gold found out, moments like that were solidified moments in time and couldn't be changed. Even if Waverider didn't understand it yet.
No one said Doomsday couldn't be BFR'd, we've been discussing finding someone with the ability to put him down.

Odin's feats don't apply to Zues, and Zues has never shown this to be a tactic he would use.

abhilegend
A waverider fanboy? How curious.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>