Karness Muur vs. Reborn Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who wins, and why? Fight takes place on Had Abaddon.

AncientPower
Tough one, we know Muur is more powerful than Krayt, but has Reborn!Krayt gotten so much more powerful that he's superior? Hard guess.

NewGuy01
Who wins? Krayt.

Why? Because he has less wrinkles and more muscles.

DarthAnt66
So Malak > Krayt?

NewGuy01
Malak's entire outfit is like... Red spandex tho. ew

Q99
I'd go... Krayt.

Not only is he generally stronger than he was before, but he gained specific knowledge of some of Muur's best techniques the first time out, and what to expect.

Should be fairly awesome, in any case.

Deronn_solo
smile smile smile smile

Muur.

smile smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Q99
he gained specific knowledge of some of Muur's best techniques the first time out

....Such as? IIRC the attacks Muur was using to take Krayt were Maelstrom/Lightning/TK. Hell, even in sabers Muur was matching Vong! Krayt, if not outright beating him.

SunRazer
I shall observe.

Jmanghan
Already happened, Murr was not impressed by Krayt at all.

AncientPower
Muur was clearly far stronger in the Force, still debating if Reborn Krayt improved so much.

Q99
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
....Such as? IIRC the attacks Muur was using to take Krayt were Maelstrom/Lightning/TK.

The healing Muur performed was a key to Krayt perfecting Dark Transfer.

I'd say matching, it's not like it lasted long enough to see who'd prevail.

Trocity
Krayt tbh.

NewGuy01
Yeah, I'm definitely siding Krayt.

JKBart
voliander 10/10 mad difficulty smile

Q99
Other things- Last time Muur won when he absorbed Krayt's lightning, tossed it back, and Azlyn Rae's action preventing him from defending.

Now, we know Reborn Krayt can defend against lightning bare-handed (at least up to Wyyrlok's level), and considering last time, he's much less likely to toss out his own unless he has reason to believe that 'grabbing and tossing it back' won't be a problem.

With Krayt logically not using lightning offense as much (unless he is confident his expanded power is enough to simply overcome Muur's absorption- which I would not bet on), Muur will only be able to throw his own force power, which Krayt can likely defend against. Or in other words, this is more likely to be decided by sabers as Hett is unlikely to use moves he know can be used against him, and he'll have a good idea of what he can and can't block from Muur, having seen it before.

Once it's in melee, then Krayt has his saber skill and dark transfer in his corner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.