Hokage Kakashi vs Danzo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
(When I say "Hokage", I mean his powers up to that point, not the actual position as Hokage.)

Both are fighting to be Sixth Hokage officially.

NewGuy01
"Up to that point"?

Does he have his Sharingan or not, broski? erm

wakkawakkawakka
Unless Danzo uses Koto I believe Kakashi stands a good chance of winning either with or without the Sharingan.

yungz22
kakashi has low chakra reserves danzo might be able to beat him because of izanagi

NewGuy01
Lately it's seemed like his chakra has been infinite tbh.

Q99
He did get reloaded by Naruto a lot later on, though even sans that, yea, he definitely improved.

I think with ninjutsu he'll beat Danzo-sans-eyes. With arm eyes, it's fairly close (just because it requires *so many* kills), and with Koto Danzo wins.

Demonic Phoenix
Reloaded? More like overcharged.

~ I'm thinking Jmanghan is using Kakashi as he was post-Invasion of Pain/Gokage summit, instead of Hokage Kakashi.

Henry_Pym
Danzo rofl stomps, Kakashi doesn't have Sasuke's plot-no-jutsu

Q99
He *does* have a huge arsenal of jutsu, though, and a lot of cleverness in their use.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Reloaded? More like overcharged.

~ I'm thinking Jmanghan is using Kakashi as he was post-Invasion of Pain/Gokage summit, instead of Hokage Kakashi. Ok, lets say we're using Kakashi at his best, k??

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Q99
He *does* have a huge arsenal of jutsu, though, and a lot of cleverness in their use. in that fight Sasuke's used a bunch of shenanigans and a summon he never used to win. Without the Sharigans Kakashi gets demolished.

AuraAngel
I'm just assuming Kamui and Koto are out because the question changes to "who can get their haxed technique going first?" which is hard to determine.

With just base Sharingan it is difficult to determine how the fight plays out. While I certainly think Kakashi has the ability to figure out Izanagi, the problem is I'm not sure if he has the necessary tools to deal with it. Kakashi has always been the kind of guy to plan for an opening and then striking his opponent with perfect timing. Problem is with Danzo he forces Kakashi to play his game, which amounts to a war of attrition. Both characters react to Sasuke's arrow similarly so neither one seems overtly faster than the other so it becomes a game of tools. Honestly Danzo just seems to have better tools like Kakashi, particularly his sealing technique.

Take away Sharingan for both and the answer is probably Kakashi since Danzo has all of one fight to his name. Take away Sharingan for just the former since he was only ever Hokage with it and Danzo obviously wins.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ok, lets say we're using Kakashi at his best, k??

Kakashi at his best could momentarily rival Naruto and Sasuke. That Kakashi could take on a thousand Danzo without a care in the world.

NewGuy01

Kakashi stomps with ridiculous ease, it's not even worth discussing.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Danzo rofl stomps, Kakashi doesn't have Sasuke's plot-no-jutsu

Have you seen the fight against Kaguya?

no expression

Henry_Pym
Have you seen the fight against Kaguya?

no expression Hokage Kakashi doesn't have the Sharigans and it was Tobi's plot-no-jutsu that saved Kakashi. It's like saying Lois Lane is a high herald because if you threaten her Supes will appear and punch you into orbit.

Demonic Phoenix
Yes, and Tobi's plot no jutsu just happened to have Perfect Susanoo, some Kamui Shuriken and a Kamui Raikiri.

Q99
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
in that fight Sasuke's used a bunch of shenanigans and a summon he never used to win. Without the Sharigans Kakashi gets demolished.

He also fought fairly brute-force, and had already used plenty of jutsu earlier that day- the kage kicked Sasuke around fairly well.

Note how Kakashi did vs biju with the lightning cutter between clones and similar powers.

And he's a lot more evasive than Sasuke, using underground and similar.

AuraAngel
The key to beating Danzo isn't being evasive. He'll just cancel Izanagi. The only way to beat it is a war of attrition.

Q99
Evade, make him waste izanagi, try and trick him into lowering it then striking then, stuff like that...

Demonic Phoenix
Outside of attacking him, how would Kakashi know whether or not Izanagi was active?

Q99
Outside of attacking him, how would Kakashi know whether or not Izanagi was active?

Didn't Danzo make a sign...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.