Here ya go, haters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
http://41.media.tumblr.com/650e59f47b1abacdeec6916eb08ef444/tumblr_nvwq2kbbLv1r5dm0so1_1280.jpg

DarkSaint85
2000 and late:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Panther Legion will troll the entire Versus forum because of that scene... laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
2000 and late:

You're right on time, hater. big grin

DarkSaint85
I hate all comics equally, so yes!

Edit: merely pointing out how predictable we all are!

zopzop
This is hilariously bad writing.

The LT got destroyed by the Beyonders. The entire Marvel Multiverse got destroyed by the Beyonders. The 616 Infinity Gauntlet was destroyed trying to prevent an incursion.

What's an alt reality Infinity Gauntlet going to do to Doom with the Beyonders power?

Phuckin' fail Marvel.

StiltmanFTW
IG is just a conduit for the Panther Force, zop.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop

The LT got destroyed by the Beyonders. The entire Marvel Multiverse got destroyed by the Beyonders. The 616 Infinity Gauntlet was destroyed trying to prevent an incursion.

What's an alt reality Infinity Gauntlet going to do to Doom with the Beyonders power?

Phuckin' fail Marvel.

Technically a (big) fraction of the power behind the incursions destroyed the Beyonder race, so obviously it could've busted an IG.

Also, this guantlet is only there to settle that Reed's tech is beyond multiversal power.

Magnon
YESS!! The Gems are in the correct slots (color-wise), AND we have a left-handed Gauntlet as it should be. Someone has actually done their research for a change. I hope they also identify the gems correctly by their color this time (Marvel has recently failed in this).

Orange - Time
Purple - Space
Blue - Mind
Yellow - Reality
Red - Power
Green - Soul

http://www.artasylum.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/InfinityGauntletHEader.jpg

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
IG is just a conduit for the Panther Force, zop.

There is not an ounce of bad writting in this event thumb up

Also, Thanos went and begged Ben Grimm to help him, I bet some fanboys in the forums are hoping he recruits Colossus next evil face

DarkSaint85
I want the Rhythm gem...

Blue Area Vet

Phuckin' fail Marvel.

Read the comics if you want to know the answers. If you are just complaining, then complain way.

Magnon

Phuckin' fail Marvel.
For one thing, IG provides its wielder with a sensory connection to space, time, mind, soul, and reality... i.e. the wielder becomes pretty much omniscient.

In contrast, the power Doom is currently channeling (Molecule Man being its source) does not give Doom omniscience; it's basically just a hefty amount of raw power. So even if IG cannot match the pure power of the Beyonders the higher state of awareness it gives its user might very well prove crucial in defeating Doom.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Bentley
There is not an ounce of bad writting in this event thumb up

Also, Thanos went and begged Ben Grimm to help him, I bet some fanboys in the forums are hoping he recruits Colossus next evil face

You can't hate on this event.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It would be cool if the gems were from differen't alt universes that have once existed and now because the Universe is kind of made from the others, or isn't it(?), te differen't gems work like a Multiversal IG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.