Cole Macgrath vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Infamous Cole Macgrath vs God of War Kratos
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/22021/861695-infamous_20090320084249178.jpg
Against
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/3/38952/1525102-kratos_rendering_concept.jpg
Rules:
- Morals on
- Both have standard gear
- Winner via Death/KO
- Both started by 200 m
- This is Neutral Cole

Battlefield: In Steelport from Saints Row 4

This is a Battle between 2 Playstation exclusive Characters. Who takes this one out?
smokin'

Jesus McBurger
Kratos has no morals and smashes cole and then bangs nix and frost afterwards

Jmanghan
Kratos destroys.

Taking out and holding off guys that can hold up planets is > Anything Cole has ever done.

Bro SMASH
Wow! Didn't know Kratos could do that.

Surtur
I always wonder how stuff like the Medusa's head would work. You would think Cole would have no defense to being turned into stone and yet...higher level enemies don't get automatically turned to stone by the power, so it's hard to say if it'd work since Cole is above at least the random mooks you fight as Kratos.

He still loses of course.

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Kratos has no morals and smashes cole and then bangs nix and frost afterwards

Depending on how you play..Cole won't have any morals either.

dika123
Originally posted by Surtur
higher level enemies don't get automatically turned to stone by the power,

hmm maybe that's part of game mechanics ?

btw in gow 2 There are some human in gow 2 (Bog of forgotten) can't break himself from stone statue while enemies that turned into stone by gorgon Can breaking himself.

and also some people saying the petrification only cover up kratos body with stone not completely turn him into stone statue.

if petrification only works like that. kratos and enemies should not break into thousand pieces when medusa turn him into stone statue, right ? i think kratos and most of kratos' enemies have some degree of petrification resistance. and also maybe gow 1 and 2 novel can give more explanation.

i am already ask this theory to CosmicComet

dika123
Originally posted by dika123
hmm maybe that's part of game mechanics ?

btw in gow 2 There are some human in gow 2 (Bog of forgotten) can't break himself from stone statue while enemies that turned into stone by gorgon Can breaking himself.

and also some people saying the petrification only cover up kratos body with stone not completely turn him into stone statue.

if petrification only works like that. kratos and enemies should not break into thousand pieces when medusa turn him into stone statue, right ? i think kratos and most of kratos' enemies have some degree of petrification resistance. and also maybe gow 1 and 2 novel can give more explanation.

i am already ask this theory to CosmicComet

and also if you upgrade the medusa head you can turn every enemies instantly into stone. except boss battle. that's way i am saying "that's part of game mechanics"
and also if you turn ares into stone statue in gow 1 final boss battle you can't break stone statue but only decrease his health bar.

Jesus McBurger
Even if cole had no morals kratos rape trains him

dika123
the gods should have petrification resistance too , the fact is some beings in gow verse can't break himself from stone statue like warrior of the gods from god of war ascension, when stheno turn him into stone statue he dies instantly without even breaking the stone statue.

so if cole haven't been turned into stone statue or do not have petrification resistance in his game. kratos can use medusa head and break him into thousand pieces.

dika123
this also explain why euyarle head have more powerfull petrification than medusa head because in gow 1 medusa head can't turn lesser gorgon into stone. but euryale head can in gow 2 smile

i am very sorry to come up with many speculation sad hope cosmic comet can see this thread.

dika123
interesting to note : redeemed warrior can breaking himself from stone statue when lesser gorgon petrify him. this mean probably stheno is the strongest gorgon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Wow! Didn't know Kratos could do that.

One Word - Atlas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.