Killermovies Wikia Dragon Ball Profiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Canon
Whis
Beerus
Goku
Vegeta
Frieza
Cell
Buu
Non-Canon
Broly
Cooler
Bio-Broly Goku (GT)
Non-Canon
If you want to help edit the profiles then please do the wikia is only open for KMC members.

BeyonderGod
Added: Omega Shenron

BeyonderGod
Added: King Cold

carver9
You probably need to stay away from DBZ for a bit. Find another Anime you can gleam your interests towards.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by carver9
You probably need to stay away from DBZ for a bit. Find another Anime you can gleam your interests towards.
*Ignored: Showing pure Ignorance.*

Astner
No offense, but your Wikia is terrible.

There are no references to any source material, discussions or analyses of feats, there isn't even a comment section dedicated to the discussion the profile's validity. It's just a picture followed by stats, and a lot of the stats you've given are highly controversial if not wrong.

Honestly. How do you think someone will react to the credibility of your Wikia when they see that you've put Beerus at around sound-speed when even Roshi plucked machine gun bullets from the air?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner

There are no references to any source material, discussions or analyses of feats, there isn't even a comment section dedicated to the discussion the profile's validity. It's just a picture followed by stats, and a lot of the stats you've given are highly controversial if not wrong.

Honestly. How do you think someone will react to the credibility of your Wikia when they see that you've put Beerus at around sound-speed when even Roshi plucked machine gun bullets from the air?
Thats the point of the forum.....thats the point of the users here actually editing.....make respect threads.....make calculations threads........

Also
KMC Wikia Forum

Plus you guys wanted powerscaling so here it is.

carver9
You suck. You said Roshi is more powerful than Super Saiyan 3 Goku and now you're saying he is faster than Bills. Get away from DBZ.

BeyonderGod
How is stopping bullets even sonic?......

its sub-sonic AT best.

Beerus>Roshi
Striking Speed

BeyonderGod
Update: Vegito

bbrem123

Honestly. How do you think someone will react to the credibility of your Wikia when they see that you've put Beerus at around sound-speed when even Roshi plucked machine gun bullets from the air? He is making a wiki that only he will ever look at.

BeyonderGod
If you ignore me dont reply to my threads aka
Time
Carver9
Bbrem123

Astner
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Thats the point of the forum.....thats the point of the users here actually editing.....make respect threads.....make calculations threads........
Your Wikia isn't contributing to the forums in the slightest, and it's certainly not representative of the Killermovies community since you are writing all the articles and making all of the edits and since the majority of posters disagree with you.

its sub-sonic AT best.
A Colt M16 has a muzzle velocity of 980 m/s. That's almost three times faster than sound, thus supersonic.

If you ignore me dont reply to my threads aka
Time
Carver9
Bbrem123
If you ignore the majority of posters active in your threads they're not going to go very far.

carver9

its sub-sonic AT best.

Beerus>Roshi
Striking Speed

Sigh.

Learn about speed first.

Then watch Dragonball, go to DBZ, then watch Super. You have a lot of learning to do.

BeyonderGod
Your Wikia isn't contributing to the forums in the slightest, and it's certainly not representative of the Killermovies community since you are writing all the articles and making all of the edits and since the majority of posters disagree with you.

A Colt M16 has a muzzle velocity of 980 m/s. That's almost three times faster than sound, thus supersonic.

If you ignore the majority of posters active in your threads they're not going to go very far.
1. Then why dont you help? That's why I made it only for KMC members can edit.

2. Real vs fictional......we cant compare the 2.....

3. Posters here are ignorant until they show me respect then maybe ill listen but no they are disrespectful and and hostile I want a Wikia based on positive acts NOT negative.

BeyonderGod
Supersonic is 410-1,710 m/s
Sub sonic is 980 m/s

BeyonderGod
410-1,710 M/s=Supersonic
980 m/s=Sub-sonic
270-410 m/s=Transonic

AuraAngel
Posters here are ignorant until they show me respect then maybe ill listen but no they are disrespectful and and hostile I want a Wikia based on positive acts NOT negative.

You call them retarded. Why should they, or anyone observing your actions, give you any respect?

Blockythe1guy
Beyonder, Are you just doing this so that you can try to be very important in KMC?

Astner
Supersonic is 410-1,710 m/s
Sub sonic is 980 m/s
Supersonic translates to over-sound. So supersonic speed, means over sound speed.

The speed of sound in air (at sea level) is approximately 340 m/s, in which case supersonic would be any speed greater than 340 m/s. You can't assign it arbitrary values.

Now if you want to go with the aircraft regimes, which I supposed you looked up considering your values, that's fine. But here are the actual values.

http://i.imgur.com/Faybzoh.png

Sj_Sharp

Honestly. How do you think someone will react to the credibility of your Wikia when they see that you've put Beerus at around sound-speed when even Roshi plucked machine gun bullets from the air? Originally posted by Astner

If you ignore the majority of posters active in your threads they're not going to go very far. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://i59.tinypic.com/r2stnt.jpg

Supersonic translates to over-sound. So supersonic speed, means over sound speed.

The speed of sound in air (at sea level) is approximately 340 m/s, in which case supersonic would be any speed greater than 340 m/s. You can't assign it arbitrary values.

Now if you want to go with the aircraft regimes, which I supposed you looked up considering your values, that's fine. But here are the actual values.

thumb up

dadudemon
I applaud your efforts to create a wiki.

Very cool!

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AuraAngel
You call them retarded. Why should they, or anyone observing your actions, give you any respect?
Uh first off they are the ones being negative/provoking not me.

They don't like my OPINIONS and get salty over it so why should i show respect? because last time i checked Aura respect is actually a 2 way street not a 1 way and its either you show respect and ill show it back or don't and you get nothing from me VERY simple.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by dadudemon
I applaud your efforts to create a wiki.

Very cool!
thumb up KMC needs more members like you.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
Beyonder, Are you just doing this so that you can try to be very important in KMC?
Unlike you MVC Users i don't try to be important with people because i dont need/want to be i made the Wikia so everyone can switch over here and the fact people are lazy to help out a simple site meant for the users only isnt my fault.

BeyonderGod

http://killermovies.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Levels

If you want to help then here is the speed levels a member posted.

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

Yea according to his backwards thinking Roshi>Beeeus

http://i59.tinypic.com/r2stnt.jpg

BeyonderGod
Troll with no real arguments as always.......

Beerus > Roshi

Time-Immemorial
Considering everyone here has allied you a trill and you have been caught saying Roshi>Beerus. Who's the troll? Pretty much this entire forum has you on ignore.

BeyonderGod
Trill dont know what that is sorry kiddo.

Also if the forum ignored (dbztards only) me then why are you talking to me? You aren't giving ANY information nor are you being serious and like I stated BEFORE.

Beerus > Roshi

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

carver9
Troll with no real arguments as always.......

Beerus > Roshi

Per your admission Roshi>>>>>Super Saiyan 3 Goku. That's something a troll would say.

Astner
If you want to help then here is the speed levels a member posted.
Assuming that I had the time, why would I want to? You're belligerent, disparaging, ignorant and you refuse to concede when you're wrong.

bbrem123
Assuming that I had the time, why would I want to? You're belligerent, disparaging, ignorant and you refuse to concede when you're wrong. It is great to have others chime in regarding how he posts. Maybe he will see that he cant keep being like that and change. Doubt it thought...

BeyonderGod
Assuming that I had the time, why would I want to? You're belligerent, disparaging, ignorant and you refuse to concede when you're wrong.
1. Belligerent?
Nope

2. Disparaging
laughing Funny.

3. Ignorant?
Not really

4. Refuse to concede when you're wrong?
Lol because I'm not wrong nice try. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by bbrem123
It is great to have others chime in regarding how he posts. Maybe he will see that he cant keep being like that and change. Doubt it thought...
The fact none of that is true. thumb up
I'll change when you people do it doesn't go 1 way like I stated it goes 2 ways. smokin'

BeyonderGod
1st off the main people being Belligerent is the people commenting with unwanted comments aka you Astner.

2nd Disparaging? Also opinions DONT win a debate its the facts that does since opinions is just one own belief without FACTS which is your comments Astner.

3rd ignorant? I don't lack knowledge actually if I did why would I be on here? Or make a Wikia?......oh yeah because I'm "Aware" I have knowledge do you Astner? It seems not if you are afraid to help a Wikia.

4th concede when I'm proven wrong? That's funny VERY funny so dont state anything about others conceding when wrong when you cant even do the same Astner.

thumb up Yeah.....just showed a hypocrite at it's best.

Astner
I'm just going to put you on my block list, because honestly you're an idiot and I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on you.

bbrem123
Just report him and put him on ignore. These threads would be so much better if he was not on them.

carver9
He's reported.

BeyonderGod
I'm just going to put you on my block list, because honestly you're an idiot and I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on you.
Because you can't refute?....alright block me it honestly doesn't matter to me at all lol. thumb up

bbrem123
He's reported. Soon everybody will have him on ignore or he will be gone. Unless he stops being a troll which I doubt will ever happen.

BeyonderGod
Just report him and put him on ignore. These threads would be so much better if he was not on them.
>Profiles he cant edit
>Characters he can't debate for properly.
>Hasn't beaten me in a actual debate not even in a joke debate.

BeyonderGod
Soon everybody will have him on ignore or he will be gone. Unless he stops being a troll which I doubt will ever happen.
Noone is trolling other than you time,astner,carver,Gogeta and others you guys get hostile over a fact and resort to making thins up when you can't prove it how about you stop trolling MAYBE just MAYBE you can be in my level as a debater.

bbrem123
I am assuming you are posting to me. I have you on ignore meaning I don't see your posts. Why even bother lol

BeyonderGod
He's reported.
Already reported you guys for......
Unreasonable Hostility
Ignorant comments
Unreasonable Provoking
Trolling

BeyonderGod
I am assuming you are posting to me. I have you on ignore meaning I don't see your posts. Why even bother lol
Yet you are replying to a thread you cant refute?....K

bbrem123
well back on topic. Could be a cool idea but does not really bring much to the table. Waste of posters time trying to contribute to this wiki. Astner had it right thumb up

BeyonderGod
Astner wish he could handle a Wikia.
Astner wish he would have made a Wikia.
Astner wish he was right.

In reality he or you guys aren't you salty over a few profiles you cant contribute to.

Time-Immemorial
well back on topic. Could be a cool idea but does not really bring much to the table. Waste of posters time trying to contribute to this wiki. Astner had it right thumb up

What's the point of a troll writing a Wiki for us anyways? It will just be slanted to his views anyways. Besides no one here voted on it, and none of us here are going to use that pathetic site.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What the point of a troll writing a Wiki for us anyways? It will just be slanted to his views anyways. Besides no one here voted on it, and none of us here are going to use that pathetic site. I completely agree thumb up

BeyonderGod
What the point of a troll writing a Wiki for us anyways? It will just be slanted to his views anyways. Besides no one here voted on it, and none of us here are going to use that pathetic site.
Trolling=Provoking for no reason.
Trolling=Insulting
Trolling=Posting irrelevant posts
Trolling=Negative posts.

The things YOU guys do.......not me.

Wikia=Making new people join the site.

How is the profiles in my views again?...clearly the profiles are VASTLY different from my own FBO wikia.

Also alot of people voted on it you aren't that famous to be on the status to vote. thumb up

Pathetic site that will help the site? You mad or nah?

Time-Immemorial
Bada already said he was going to ban you, didn't you get the drift?

BeyonderGod
Yet I'm not trolling plus you have multiple reports coming in for your little spam.

You are being provoking
You are are spamming
You are trolling

3 different offenses Vs me who is being actually serious and factual.

Time-Immemorial
Here is my shoulder to cry on. I'm here for you. Everyone else has you on ignore.

Blockythe1guy
Unlike you MVC Users i don't try to be important with people because i dont need/want to be i made the Wikia so everyone can switch over here and the fact people are lazy to help out a simple site meant for the users only isnt my fault.

I ain't part of MVC anymore since it died long ago. So you don't have to be rude.

I think you're getting ahead of you and this thread man. You should chill a bit. Not saying we should support your wikia. But i think you need to not try to keep making one for KMC.

BeyonderGod
Here is my shoulder to cry on. I'm here for you. Everyone else has you on ignore.
>Ignored me

So why are you replying to my threads? You are basically giving me unwanted attention. sick

AuraAngel
You're not very good at making friends it seems.

BeyonderGod
I ain't part of MVC anymore since it died long ago. So you don't have to be rude.

I think you're getting ahead of you and this thread man. You should chill a bit. Not saying we should support your wikia. But i think you need to not try to keep making one for KMC.
Not being rude.

1. I am chilled
2. Already made one.

carver9

Lol...so you're using my phrases?

BeyonderGod
You're not very good at making friends it seems.
>Friends dont make money
>Friends aren't 100%

AuraAngel
Friends make it seem like you have a leg to stand on. People to help with the Wiki. People who actually care enough to bother with it. Most importantly, having a lot of people who agree with you makes it so that others take you more seriously.

I mean viewed from a purely objective standpoint, not many/any posters seem to agree with you. Why should I, as a random third party, care?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it's a nice effort to make a Wikia, even if it is almost entirely subjective. I just think it's wrong to call it official KMC Wikia, as almost no one from here agrees with it or contributes to it. I skimmed through it once and it had to many flaws to be of any interest.

1. It has only one contributor from KMC as far as I know and none of the really knowledgeable or least biased.
2. It appears that it's only reason is to promote the favorite Charakter of the Admin, Beyonder, and somehow establish him on the level the Admin wishes him to be, even though a lot of people disagree.
3. It has just stats, and those are even kind of unclear or not very well though through. IOW it's boring.

I think it will die once the Admin loses interest, which will happen as almost no one will take it serious or go there to look a char up, there are far better sites to do this, Comicvine, Marvels site etc.

This is not the Admins fault. KMC can't even agree on most chars where they belong tierwise, they certainly never would agree with the opinion of one poster. Everyone has his mind already made up and debates about it in the Forum, if the people would agree with everything they wouldn't have a reason to post anymore.

There is no shame in admitting defeat, there are too many fictional characters anyway for one poster to consider, even for 10 it would be too much.

Astner
I think he's trying to recreate the VS Battle Wikia, since he was apparently banned from it. The problem though, is that the VS Battle Wikia is a thriving community with an extensive archive whereas Beyonder's Wikia has a handful of inactive members and the few lackluster articles.

So if you want to join one of these communities you might as well VS Battle Wikia.

BeyonderGod
VsBattles=OBD=ACF

All of which are inaccurate.

BeyonderGod
KMC Wikia once it's ACTIVE and pages start growing its going to be better than VSbattles which is a reject currently of AFC+OBD wikia.

dadudemon
I'd love to mature a KMC wiki that has KMC related stuff.

For instance, on the web, some movie versus discussions are ONLY had on KMC. Google search some of the versus match-ups: KMC is the only place on the net where those match-ups and the dissection of the powers and abilities are done.

A wiki that outlines some of those issues and fights would be excellent, for starters.

And if a member wants to create a page on that site dedicated to just DBZ, let him! And he already asked for input where you see the issues. So why give him so much shit over it? Saying that he refuses to admit he was wrong is bullshit since he directly asked you guys to edit it to be right.

I sure as f*** don't have time to edit and upkeep a wiki like that. But if some of you gents have time, do it! It has great potential. And if you fear him being too bias and subjective, ask him to make someone a co-admin on the sight to function as a "petty games" mitigator. He seems open enough to do something like that. And he wants the site to succeed. So I don't think he'll undo edits when they are justified. He may fix defacement and sabotage but I don't think he'll undo legit factual changes.

Also, you guys really miss the boat on how to deal with this guy. You're not effectively communicating with him because you're bombarding him with vitriol and insults. This guy is absurdly easy to get along with if you just intelligently and respectively disagree and then kindly offer your arguments. That approach doesn't work with everyone on the internet, obviously, but this guy is ridiculously easy to get along with using that method.

Alright, I've said my piece. I feel like a dad getting onto a bunch neighborhood kids. Get off my porch, you little shits! raawwwr!

AuraAngel
I love you DDM lol.

BeyonderGod
THANK YOU!

You sure earned my respect. thumb up You are literally hitting the points they don't get and what I'm trying to point out here but they aren't even giving me ANY positive/time to explain.

bbrem123
Well it seems the wiki will die...sad day

BeyonderGod
Stop being negative and think positive like seriously if you guys ACTUALLY put effort into something that is a mere hobby the wikia will be good.

Look at my FBO wikia nearly 500+ pages and I have to do my own research and etc to find feats and sources.

Here people can do it 20x faster if you put TIME and knowledge I already have a Forum for discussions about profiles and etc so people can have questions,suggestions, and etc.

BeyonderGod
I can personally state this

I don't care if YOU don't like ME

Your prejudice with the Wikia is pure absurdity.

dadudemon
Here people can do it 20x faster if you put TIME and knowledge I already have a Forum for discussions about profiles and etc so people can have questions,suggestions, and etc.

This is the correct method to deal with nebulous stats/powers/feats. It is akin to the Delphi Method. Basically, once a consensus is reached by all of those you deem as knowledgeable on a topic, you can go with the current majority flow on the position/topic in question.

That's the best approach and eliminates any accusations of bias. Of course, if one of the discussing participants submits a factually correct piece of information that comes form the highest canon source possible, regardless of what others think, you have to stick with that (and that is the judgement call of an admin or moderator in those types of situations and one of the few circumstances you may have to stop in and go against the majority opinion).

dadudemon
I love you DDM lol.

haermm

love

Time-Immemorial
Well it seems the wiki will die...sad day

We never had onelaughing out loud

bbrem123
BeyonderGod needs to work with use not the other way around. I don't want to help out somebody who is a complete a-hole to myself and nearly everybody else on the forum. Doesn't work that way.

I am positive everybody else thinks the same thing.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is the correct method to deal with nebulous stats/powers/feats. It is akin to the Delphi Method. Basically, once a consensus is reached by all of those you deem as knowledgeable on a topic, you can go with the current majority flow on the position/topic in question.

That's the best approach and eliminates any accusations of bias. Of course, if one of the discussing participants submits a factually correct piece of information that comes form the highest canon source possible, regardless of what others think, you have to stick with that (and that is the judgement call of an admin or moderator in those types of situations and one of the few circumstances you may have to stop in and go against the majority opinion).
Yes! Exactly you are on a roll bro lol.

Also the wikia wouldn't just benefit us but it benefits THIS place as well with both having nothing BUT pure traffic with Google,Bing, and Yahoo bots.

Blockythe1guy
Beyonder, I Believe you could make a good wikia, But we can make some steps for it.

Like for exemple, You can make some reasonable rules on there or not antagonize other sites, etc.

Heck, You can talk with the mods or abmins here if they agree with ya wiki.

You just maybe should make work with your behavior here.

dadudemon
Beyonder, I Believe you could make a good wikia, But we can make some steps for it.

Like for exemple, You can make some reasonable rules on there or not antagonize other sites, etc.

Heck, You can talk with the mods or abmins here if they agree with ya wiki.

Great idea.

StiltmanFTW
This thread made me lol big grin

Time-Immemorial
Yes! Exactly you are on a roll bro lol.

Also the wikia wouldn't just benefit us but it benefits THIS place as well with both having nothing BUT pure traffic with Google,Bing, and Yahoo bots.

Dont you get it, we dont want anyone else here.

BeyonderGod
Dont you get it, we dont want anyone else here.
Uh in order for a site to grow you need fresh blood aka new users.
for a site to grow you need new posts.

Hardly any real KMC battles are googled.

Time-Immemorial
Uh in order for a site to grow you need fresh blood aka new users.
for a site to grow you need new posts.

Hardly any real KMC battles are googled.

The site died a long time ago. What's left is a ghost crew of vets holding onto what we have left. With Raz gone and unwilling to make KMC better there is nothing that can be done.

BeyonderGod
That's why we have the wikia...

BeyonderGod
Bump for more information for profiles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.