High End Thor vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
High end showings for both. No bfring in this match.

CIP, CIS, PIS, all of it is off. Both contestants is fighting with everything they have at their disposal. This is YOUR controlling both characters abilities. Nothing but high showings here (you can use average showings as well).

Who wins?

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Nothing but high showings here (you can use average showings as well). Carver logic in a nutshell.

Genii96
Judging from that 'durability' thread,Thor has higher 'highs' than doomsday does

leonidas
laughing out loud

burrrrrr
sly

Genii96
I wonder if abhi will show?

abhilegend
Why?

leonidas
because your adoring fans miss you. no expression

Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD lowest showing is steamrolling through anything thrown at him till Entropy.

I go with HP DD, 10/10.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD lowest showing is steamrolling through anything thrown at him till Entropy.

I go with HP DD, 10/10.

thumb up

That is something that basically Marvelites don't understand. To stop HP DD you basically have to ultimate nullified him.

Star428
Carver basically just took away the only way Thor could hope to survive this when he said "No BFR."

Poor Thor.

TheLordofMurder
If we are using only the Highest of Highs then Thor wins...

Soul Suck and its lights out for Doomsday...

Peak God Blast and its lights out for Doomsday...

Peak Hammer strike (which punched a hole in Exitars armor) or Thors Death Blow against the Midgard Serpent and its lights out for Doomsday...

All of that said...

I fully concede that on average, HP Doomsday runs right though Thor and beats him savagely...

Genii96
I don't think any one would put average thor in the same ball park as doomsday

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

I go with HP DD, 10/10.
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
thumb up

That is something that basically Marvelites don't understand. To stop HP DD you basically have to ultimate nullified him.
Originally posted by Star428
Carver basically just took away the only way Thor could hope to survive this when he said "No BFR."

Poor Thor.
What level character can beat HP Doomsday?

Genii96
Another of thor's high end feats is hurting chaos king,and eating the god bomb

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
If we are using only the Highest of Highs then Thor wins...

Soul Suck and its lights out for Doomsday...

Peak God Blast and its lights out for Doomsday...

Peak Hammer strike (which punched a hole in Exitars armor) or Thors Death Blow against the Midgard Serpent and its lights out for Doomsday...

All of that said...

I fully concede that on average, HP Doomsday runs right though Thor and beats him savagely... DD doesn't have a soul. But Thor won't get a chance to pull it off since DD is fast as flash (average flash).

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What level character can beat HP Doomsday? only someone who can bfr him before he hits them or someone who can one shot him. A low end abstract maybe.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
only someone who can bfr him before he hits them or someone who can one shot him. A low end abstract maybe.
What low end abstract?

h1a8
What low end abstract? idk, just guessing. We know Imperiex can. No one I know has power on that level except low end abstracts. Lord chaos maybe? I don't know their feats. But if you don't one shot DD then he will heal up and become more resistant.

"Id"
What low end abstract?
Superman with a motherbox

Mr Master

Lord chaos maybe?
That's not a low-end cat good friend.

How bout Kronos?

celeyhyga17
idk, just guessing. We know Imperiex can. No one I know has power on that level except low end abstracts. Lord chaos maybe? I don't know their feats. But if you don't one shot DD then he will heal up and become more resistant.
So it's safe to say you believe that HP Doomsday is abstract level?

Originally posted by "Id"
Superman with a motherbox
stick out tongue

Hush... Keep you trollish comments to yourself.

Rao Kal El

Something above of an Oan Guardian, Waveryders, Darkseid and an amped Superman with a motherbox, somewhere along Imperex Prime shooting entrophy. Enough entropy will do it

What ever will be the Marvel equivalent for that.

Galan007
Entropy is basically DC's version of nullification. It's just a dues ex was of killing anything(for the most part.)

Sans that and/or BFR, I'd say a higher-end Skyfather could likely incapacitate H/P Doomsday.

Henry_Pym
What about anti-matter?

TheLordofMurder
I think you guys are going overboard with what is necessary to beat HP Doomsday...

I see no reason why a powerfuil reality warper like Proteus or a weaker version of Owen (Dark Avengers Owen to be exact) couldnt beat him...

carver9
I think you guys are going overboard with what is necessary to beat HP Doomsday...

I see no reason why a powerfuil reality warper like Proteus or a weaker version of Owen (Dark Avengers Owen to be exact) couldnt beat him...

Owen would destroy him and is there some type of proof that Doomsday is above physical strength? Someone pounding on him.

Sin I AM
Someone pounding on him.

This made me lol

h1a8
So it's safe to say you believe that HP Doomsday is abstract level?

No. He lacks versatility. He can't fly, has no energy projection or estoric abilities. Also, Less than low abstracts can damage him but they can't one shot him. If you don't one shot DD he heals then evolves greater resistance if not immunity. If you can't beat DD in the first moment then you can never beat him.

h1a8

I see no reason why a powerfuil reality warper like Proteus or a weaker version of Owen (Dark Avengers Owen to be exact) couldnt beat him... Why can Owen beat him? I'm not sure if that Owen can tear apart adamantium.

Here's a feat by DD.
DS instant vaporized a missile at half power. This missile was so durable that Superman, with his entire might, couldn't even put a scratch on. DD tanked more than double the power it took to vaporized such missiles. Now vaporizing something versus just damaging is a difference of many magnitudes.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This made me lol

Really? So what came to mind?

TheLordofMurder
Why can Owen beat him? I'm not sure if that Owen can tear apart adamantium.

Here's a feat by DD.
DS instant vaporized a missile at half power. This missile was so durable that Superman, with his entire might, couldn't even put a scratch on. DD tanked more than double the power it took to vaporized such missiles. Now vaporizing something versus just damaging is a difference of many magnitudes.

Owen once destroyed Thors hammer, Caps shield, Surfers board, and Tony's armor...all at the same time.

Owen would rip through Doomsday like a hot knife through butter:

TheLordofMurder
So once again, some of you here are giving HP Doomsday way too much credit...

He's at best High Trans; theres several tiers of power between him and Abstract...

Galan007
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
What about anti-matter? Anti-Matter energy has been resisted/tanked by at least 2 different characters(Superboy Prime and Flash.) Because of that, I'd probably consider Entropy the more powerful force--it destroys all.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Galan007
Anti-Matter energy has been resisted/tanked by at least 2 different characters(Superboy Prime and Flash.) Because of that, I'd probably consider Entropy the more powerful force--it destroys all. Id argue Prime is more durable and I'm not sure the Flash one, but it may be due to his control of his molecules.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? So what came to mind?

Doomsday getting ass raped

Ol' Shellhead
What is it with Americans and male rape?

DarkSaint85
Oh, Sin is a special case.

Ol' Shellhead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWFCin1olfw

TheLordofMurder
Owen once destroyed Thors hammer, Caps shield, Surfers board, and Tony's armor...all at the same time.

Owen would rip through Doomsday like a hot knife through butter:

No response to this h1a8?

abhilegend
No response to this h1a8?
Wolverine almost killed owen with a claw strike too.

Guess who else has claws?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend

They're longer, and he's faster, too.

Plus, they travel at higher velocities.

TheLordofMurder

Wolvie sneaked up on him...

Doomsday doesnt have the advantage of stealth here; Owen ends him with a single thought...

bbrem123
So Doomsday is invincible now?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by bbrem123
So Doomsday is invincible now?

According to the House of El...

Galan007
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Id argue Prime is more durable and I'm not sure the Flash one, but it may be due to his control of his molecules. Prime is definitely haxx, but he still survived pure anti-matter energy:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283241_30.jpg

As did Flash:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283252_The_Flash_1987-2009_150-014.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283254_The_Flash_1987-2009_150-015.jpg

As did Swamp Thing's essence:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283294_Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_010-018.jpg

Conversely, Entropy destroys absolutely everything it touches.

It erases all time/space:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283320_ZHpt001_pg011.jpg

It erases all energy:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283322_ZHpt001_pg013.jpg

Even abstract entities, like Death, cease to exist on even a conceptual level when Entropy strikes them:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283244_The_Flash_1987-2009_141-014.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283245_The_Flash_1987-2009_141-015.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283250_The_Flash_1987-2009_141-016.jpg

Hence Waverider's statement: "It is the only time... The only place known where life cannot possibly exist.":
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/24283396_Superman-Doomsday_-_Hunter-Prey_003-044.jpg

carver9
Why didn't Superman throw him in the sun? That would've resolved everything.

Galan007
Yes, throw a creature who is nourished by solar energy into the sun:
http://i.imgur.com/1tvaPn0.png

...That'll kill it!!! durpalm

Ol' Shellhead
Why didn't Superman throw him in the sun? That would've resolved everything. I feel bad for you durpalm

Henry_Pym
That's my new second favorite post now. Can't beat the person who told me the super saints (saints row 4) could beat superman by setting him on fire...

carver9
Who is Super Saint?

Adam Grimes
DS when he dresses up as Superman for you.

DarkSaint85
Who is Super Saint?

When abhi and I do a fusion dance.....

carver9
Lol

Henry_Pym
I literally posted it (saints row 4 or lV)

Star428
Wolvie sneaked up on him...

Doomsday doesnt have the advantage of stealth here; Owen ends him with a single thought...

LOL. Doomsday snuck up on Darkeid (or his avatar, whichever u believe he was). Doomsday sneaking up on people is certainly not something that's impossibe.

TheLordofMurder
LOL. Doomsday snuck up on Darkeid (or his avatar, whichever u believe he was). Doomsday sneaking up on people is certainly not something that's impossibe.

In a forum fight they'll start facing each other at a distance...

Doomsday won't have a prayer...

Galan007
Owen ends him with a single thought... Owen isn't in this thread, chum. thumb up

Mister Supreme
Thor and Silver Surfer simply uses time powers to stop time around DD, end of the fight, just like Waverider easily could.

Scans are self evident, except that DD did not adapt to time powers, since Waverider has not used time powers, he simply copied and overloaded Waverider with his own energy, but not chronal energy, because the attack involved only nervous system energy-that's a huge difference-and that's what DD copied and overloaded Waverider-the scans speak for themselves, not to mention, unlike Radiant, DD could not destroy Waverider-so please stop posting lies Waverider, DD and those scans.

DD did not adapt to Waverider's chronal energies, but simply overloaded Waverider when Waverider tried to shut down DD's nervous system, and never used any of time powers that Waverider possesses.

The scans actually proved that Waverider didn't even try to use time powers on DD in the first place. Waverider simply tried to shut down DD's nervous system, that's all.

Waverider, could after he reformed after first being dispersed, use time powers to stop time around DD-and than DD would not be able to do anything, since he would not be able to move and react in the first place-these are not lies, and grievances, these are facts that everyone who are DD's fanatics simply ignore all the time.

The same trick with time powers Thor and Silver Surfer could and would do it-if they wanted to.

TheLordofMurder
Owen isn't in this thread, chum. thumb up

Read back a bit if you are interested in knowing how Owen/Doomsday became a topic of conversation...

Mister Supreme

Waverider and anyone else with abilities of absolute control and manipulation of time.

Galan007
Waverider is composed almost entirely of chronal energy. When he made contact with Doomsday a second time, this was the result:
http://i.imgur.com/NEq4pdQ.png

As you can see, he simply made a blanket statement as to what was going on: "Can't control -- my ENERGIES!"

So according to Waverider himself: he momentarily lost control of his energies across the board. That said, I think it is perfectly logical to assume that Doomsday had evolved beyond the chronal energies that comprise Waverider's being... Otherwise DD wouldn't have been able to entirely cancel him out. /shrug

TheLordofMurder

@Galan

The above sparked the Owen discussion...

Some here were coming up with the outrageous conclusions that nothing less than an abstract could beat HP Doomsday...

I set them straight by pointing out that a sufficiently powerful reality warper or matter/energy manipulator could get the job done...

I proposed that a weaker version of Owen; Dark Avengers Owen to be exact would destroy Doomsday...

h1a8 attempted a counter argument and I silenced him immediately...others have attempted to argue pro Doomsday but really have no reasonable counter.

Anyway, my conclusion is a sufficiently powerful Trans Tier or Low Skyfather with the right power set can defeat him...

Galan007
Cool beans. I was just giving you a hard time. stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Cool beans. I was just giving you a hard time. stick out tongue

Np!
:-)

DarkSaint85
Pixie.

Mister Supreme

Mister Supreme
Waverider is composed almost entirely of chronal energy. When he made contact with Doomsday a second time, this was the result:
http://i.imgur.com/NEq4pdQ.png

As you can see, he simply made a blanket statement as to what was going on: "Can't control -- my ENERGIES!"

So according to Waverider himself: he momentarily lost control of his energies across the board. That said, I think it is perfectly logical to assume that Doomsday had evolved beyond the chronal energies that comprise Waverider's being... Otherwise DD wouldn't have been able to entirely cancel him out. /shrug

One more thing, DD did not cancel Waverider out at all, otherwise he would dead/destroyed just like Radiant was, that alone proves that H/P DD did not adapt to Waverider's chronal energies-he simply sent energies back to Waverider but it did not destroy him or kill him, since Waverider ultimately fully reformed.
Plus, like I said Waverider did not really want to be part of the battle that nervous system attack was truly nothing, since obviously Waverider did not want to use his time control/manipulation abilities, if here really wanted to stop DD he would simply manipulate time around H/P DD and stop it and than transport it somewhere else-at the end of time.

Ol' Shellhead
Truth is no-one can beat HP Doomsday more than once using any method.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Ol' Shellhead

I dont think that is true...

Do you real think an Infinity Gauntlet weilder or a Cube Being cant kill him the same way more than once?

Adam Grimes
Too bad Thor is neither of those things.

h1a8

Owen would rip through Doomsday like a hot knife through butter: I'm one step ahead of you. I already knew these feats. If you reread my post you would see that it says "this Owen". Prove that the weakened Owen can do those things. The Owen you feated was at least a low abstract in power as my point suggests.

Also, I said that DD is beatable is you one shot him. But you need low end abstract power to do that.

celeyhyga17
High end Thor incinerates him for a forum win.

abhilegend
High end Thor incinerates him for a forum win.
laughing out loud

How?

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

How?
Amped hammer shots, lightning, godblast.. Take your pick.

abhilegend
Amped hammer shots, lightning, godblast.. Take your pick.
Only Godblast has a chance of doing anything. Even then it's a stun at best seeing how pre DOS Doomsday was only koed by a Guardian suicide.

Hammer shots? Lightning? Please.

celeyhyga17
Only Godblast has a chance of doing anything. Even then it's a stun at best seeing how pre DOS Doomsday was only koed by a Guardian suicide.

Hammer shots? Lightning? Please.
High End Thor can.

h1a8
High End Thor can. No! If the OE couldn't do anything then nothing Thor has can.

abhilegend
High End Thor can.
Nope. A Guardian suicide atomized SBP. Not even Monarch explosion could do that.

Doomsday was only koed by that in a far weaker version.

It's like asking if a high end Superman can beat Kurse.

celeyhyga17
Based on OP, he will hurt DD more than DD will hurt him.

DarkSaint85
Pixie can still teleport him away. He never adapted to the teleport tubes on the Moon.

celeyhyga17
Because of OP, Doomy would have to show that he has the power to even hurt high end Thor.

TheLordofMurder
I'm one step ahead of you. I already knew these feats. If you reread my post you would see that it says "this Owen". Prove that the weakened Owen can do those things. The Owen you feated was at least a low abstract in power as my point suggests.

Also, I said that DD is beatable is you one shot him. But you need low end abstract power to do that.

No your not; you are attempting to save face...

You threw that missile part out there like it was beyond Owens power...

And if you read Dark Avengers, you'd know that the range of his matter/energy manipulation was the main difference between this version and other versions...

TheLordofMurder
And no, Owen that I feated was not abstract level...

h1a8
No your not; you are attempting to save face...

You threw that missile part out there like it was beyond Owens power...

And if you read Dark Avengers, you'd know that the range of his matter/energy manipulation was the main difference between this version and other versions... you are not very smart. Reread my original post. You would see how I clarified WHICH Owen. If dark avengers Owen can dismantle Mjolnir, caps shield, etc into molecules then he is low abstract in power. No one of lower level can do that.

TheLordofMurder
you are not very smart. Reread my original post. You would see how I clarified WHICH Owen. If dark avengers Owen can dismantle Mjolnir, caps shield, etc into molecules then he is low abstract in power. No one of lower level can do that.

No, I'm very smart; you are the one lacking in intelligence...

Furthermore, it's clear you don't read comics..

Odin could replicate that feat and he's not abstract...

DarkSaint85
Odin can't even lift Mjolnir...

celeyhyga17
@H1..

How's he going to hurt a high end Thor?

h1a8
No, I'm very smart; you are the one lacking in intelligence...

Furthermore, it's clear you don't read comics..

Odin could replicate that feat and he's not abstract... Prove that Odin can atomize Mjolnir or adamantium. Otherwise, you are simply lying.

h1a8
@H1..

How's he going to hurt a high end Thor? By punching holes through him.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Odin can't even lift Mjolnir...

Writer incompetence.

TheLordofMurder
Prove that Odin can atomize Mjolnir or adamantium. Otherwise, you are simply lying.

Are you capable of thinking?

The thoughts you project onto your computer screen undergo no QA process do they?

You never check your facts or actually read a comic before posting; you just look at random scans and draw crazy conclusions about what a given character can and cant do...

You arent debating; you make silly comments that people that actually read comics dont make as we actually know what we are talking about while you dont...

Btw, Odin is a confirmed Galaxy Buster; his power output is vast overkill compared to what is needed to destroy caps shield or Thors hammer...

Star428

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Star428
No! If the OE couldn't do anything then nothing Thor has can.

EXactly. Thor dies.

celeyhyga17
By punching holes through him.
Not enough.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
EXactly. Thor dies.
How?

abhilegend
No.

celeyhyga17
No.
High end Thor is too much. Based on OP, there's not much HP DD can do.

abhilegend
High end Thor is too much. Based on OP, there's not much HP DD can do.
Nope. Do you want to compare high end thor to high end Superman?

celeyhyga17
Nope. Do you want to compare high end thor to high end Superman?
Wow. Someone call psychogundam and put this fool in his place.

http://img-1.onedio.com/img/719/bound/2r0/537a07cb66a367ef07df60f1.gif

Sad.. Yet hilarious....

hysterical

abhilegend
So still nothing?

Yeah, keep wanking Thor.

thumb up

celeyhyga17
So still nothing?

Yeah, keep wanking Thor.

thumb up
Your previous post reminds me of your mini breakdown by posting Supes flying through SF DS even though it was completely irrelevant to a thread that involved Thor's lightning vs Supes hv.
And then got called out for immaturity and desperation... Fun times.

Like I said, sad and hilarious at the same time.

abhilegend
Your constant excuses for Thor remain consistent in every thread though.

Its rather amusing.

celeyhyga17
Your constant excuses for Thor remain consistent in every thread though.

Its rather amusing.
Back to the thread.

How is Doomy hurting high end Thor? Remember this is high end Thor as per the op making his highs fair game and pretty much the norm. You know, the version most Supes fans think that Clark operates in as a norm(all highs and anything low is considered holding back). You should be an expert in that line of thinking.

wink

abhilegend
Because he can casually shitstomp an amped Superman.

You need to prove this high end Thor is anywhere near a highly amped Superman.

Good luck with that.

celeyhyga17
Because he can casually shitstomp an amped Superman.

You need to prove this high end Thor is anywhere near a highly amped Superman.

Good luck with that.
Lol. You already know DD's feats don't stack up to Thor's highs.

abhilegend
Lol. You already know DD's feats don't stack up to Thor's highs.
I know Thor's feats don't stack up to Superman's.

thumb up

celeyhyga17

thumb up
Nice dodge.

Concession accepted. wink

abhilegend
laughing out loud

You don't know WTF are you talking about.

thumb up

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

You don't know WTF are you talking about.

thumb up
You can be seen from a mile away brah..

Star428

thumb up

thumb up

Exactly...not even close.

abhilegend
You can be seen from a mile away brah..
Random nonsense now... SMH

Genii96
So now its high end thor stacked against high end superman?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Genii96
So now its high end thor stacked against high end superman?
Apparently Doomsday is Clark's other name.

embarrasment

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by Ol' Shellhead

That is not true!!!
Anyone who is controlling and manipulating time like Waverider will beat H/P Doomsday.
So people claim that H/P DD adapted to Waverider's chronal energies, DD only adapted to energy of nervous system shutdown

Hypothetically speaking (which, of course is not true at all), if H/P DD somehow manages to adapt to Waverider's chronal energies, all Waverider has to do is to time travel to the past before this happens plus like Waverider has already shown he can and does stop time in an entire area/space around any superhero/supervillain-end of H/P DD, plus Waverider time travels to time just before DD was even created, plus transport H/P DD at any part of time stream that would completely destroy him-feats like these Waverider does on a daily basis-and it's something no physical brick, including H/P DD cannot, have not, will not ever be able to adapt at all-100% irrefutably 100% proven facts.

h1a8
Are you capable of thinking?

The thoughts you project onto your computer screen undergo no QA process do they?

You never check your facts or actually read a comic before posting; you just look at random scans and draw crazy conclusions about what a given character can and cant do...

You arent debating; you make silly comments that people that actually read comics dont make as we actually know what we are talking about while you dont...

Btw, Odin is a confirmed Galaxy Buster; his power output is vast overkill compared to what is needed to destroy caps shield or Thors hammer... So what's your stance? A characters highest feat is the level in which they operate in a forum fight?

If you are not, then you mentioning Odin as a galaxy buster is false.

If you are, then just know that the feat isn't what you think. Odin fought for a long time. Both were blasting many times. In other words, it took much time and many blasts from both characters to damage a galaxy. You can shatter something by creating a slit or split. Anyway, it's an impressive feat.

But the reason why we know skyfathers can't atomize adamantium is because that would make all heralds and above more durable than adamantium. Think about it?

TheLordofMurder
So what's your stance? A characters highest feat is the level in which they operate in a forum fight?

If you are, then just know that the feat isn't what you think. Odin fought for a long time. Both were blasting many times. In other words, it took much time and many blasts from both characters to damage a galaxy. You can shatter something by creating a slit or split. Anyway, it's an impressive feat.

But the reason why we know skyfathers can't atomize adamantium is because that would make all heralds and above more durable than adamantium. Think about it?

Omg...

Dude, go read some comics and come back and debate; don't just look at a few scans...READ COMICS.

From your above post its clear that your knowledge of Odin is incomplete, yet you insist on debating anyway...

Go read then come back and we'll talk...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mister Supreme
That is not true!!!
Anyone who is controlling and manipulating time like Waverider will beat H/P Doomsday.
So people claim that H/P DD adapted to Waverider's chronal energies, DD only adapted to energy of nervous system shutdown

Hypothetically speaking (which, of course is not true at all), if H/P DD somehow manages to adapt to Waverider's chronal energies, all Waverider has to do is to time travel to the past before this happens plus like Waverider has already shown he can and does stop time in an entire area/space around any superhero/supervillain-end of H/P DD, plus Waverider time travels to time just before DD was even created, plus transport H/P DD at any part of time stream that would completely destroy him-feats like these Waverider does on a daily basis-and it's something no physical brick, including H/P DD cannot, have not, will not ever be able to adapt at all-100% irrefutably 100% proven facts.
You're just copy/pasting at this point.

Waverider lost to Doomsday. Get over it.

thumb up

Decter
High end Thor as in all his best feats he's ever done?

Genii96
Yes,thor best and highest showings only

Mister Supreme
You're just copy/pasting at this point.

Waverider lost to Doomsday. Get over it.

thumb up

Can you please answer to these questions:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=618634&pagenumber=8#post15442087

Big thanks in advance.

abhilegend
Can you please answer to these questions:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=618634&pagenumber=8#post15442087

Big thanks in advance.
Why should I?

Mister Supreme
Why should I?

I want to know what are my mistakes, what exactly I'm not seeing, where is the catch that's all.

abhilegend
I want to know what are my mistakes, what exactly I'm not seeing, where is the catch that's all.
You should be able to figure that out. You're applying battle board logic to comics.

If the writer wanted, he could have easily had Waverider beat Doomsday.

He didn't. What does that tells you?

celeyhyga17
So what's your stance? A characters highest feat is the level in which they operate in a forum fight?

Odin has feats far beyond galaxy busting.

Which galaxy busting are you referring to btw? There's a few of them.

Damborgson
You're giving me control of Thor for this fight?
http://i.imgur.com/NUyttbn.gif

I absorb the energy of a star and shoot it at him from space at 10X it's original power.

And if that doesn't work, I open up his pocket dimension, pull out the belt of strength and wrap it around Mjolnir to fire off the Exitar dome buster again.

h1a8
Odin has feats far beyond galaxy busting.

Which galaxy busting are you referring to btw? There's a few of them. I'm referring to both of them. There are only 2.

Odin has no other feats beyond damaging a galaxy with the help of someone else. I'll argue that his other feats of great magnitude have no damage output power.

ShadowFyre
Ripping your entire Universe out of Yggdrasil sounds somewhat damaging.

ShadowFyre
Not quite as intimidating as shooting bones out your arms but whatever.

celeyhyga17
I'm referring to both of them. There are only 2.

Odin has no other feats beyond damaging a galaxy with the help of someone else. I'll argue that his other feats of great magnitude have no damage output power.
Seth, Forsung, Infinity(himself)...
And causing multiversal upheaval even when done while fighting against an opponent is so far beyond galaxy busting it's laughable. H1 man...........

And what Shadowfyre said.

h1a8
Seth, Forsung, Infinity(himself)...
And causing multiversal upheaval even when done while fighting against an opponent is so far beyond galaxy busting it's laughable. H1 man...........

And what Shadowfyre said.

The Seth one is valid. That's the one I was referring to. Forsung one is not valid. Infinity is iffy (could be hyperbole).

What feat are you referring to when say multiversal upheaval?

celeyhyga17
The Seth one is valid. That's the one I was referring to. Forsung one is not valid. Infinity is iffy (could be hyperbole).

What feat are you referring to when say multiversal upheaval?
Why would the Forsung fight not be valid? During their fight, they were using so much power that they created a fireball of energy around them that was large enough to leave a galaxy wide wake. They shattered dead planets "as if they were ant hills" and created new suns just from the heat alone.

And when he fought his evil half(Infinity), the comic stated that planets crumbled and galaxies fell. As a side effect alone planets everywhere were experiencing cataclysms even though the fight was happening at the edge of the universe.

And like Shadowfyre said, he already tore off a universe from the Yggdrassil.

Seth fight.

h1a8
Why would the Forsung fight not be valid? During their fight, they were using so much power that they created a fireball of energy around them that was large enough to leave a galaxy wide wake. They shattered dead planets "as if they were ant hills" and created new suns just from the heat alone.

And when he fought his evil half(Infinity), the comic stated that planets crumbled and galaxies fell. As a side effect alone planets everywhere were experiencing cataclysms even though the fight was happening at the edge of the universe.

And like Shadowfyre said, he already tore off a universe from the Yggdrassil.

Seth fight. Two beings creating a galaxy wide wake isn't the same as destroying a galaxy. It could have been a wake of light that doesn't do any destruction of stars. Igniting dead stars isn't galaxy busting.

The comic didn't state galaxies actually fell. Odin was merely talking. But I can accept it. That's why I said 2 feats, not 3.

He tore a universe off from the Yggdrassil? Scans? Issue numbers? What were the circumstances? What was the plot device? I need to read it to interpret it correctly. It could have literally taken little power to do it, like pressing a button to activate something.

celeyhyga17
Two beings creating a galaxy wide wake isn't the same as destroying a galaxy. It could have been a wake of light that doesn't do any destruction of stars. Igniting dead stars isn't galaxy busting.

The comic didn't state galaxies actually fell. Odin was merely talking. But I can accept it. That's why I said 2 feats, not 3.

He tore a universe off from the Yggdrassil? Scans? Issue numbers? What were the circumstances? What was the plot device? I need to read it to interpret it correctly. It could have literally taken little power to do it, like pressing a button to activate something.
Lol you are nitpicking. We already know they were destroying planets everywhere and treated them like "ant hills". The heat alone from their "galaxy wide wake" was creating new suns as a side effect. And that was just a side effect of their battle. They didn't purposely travel around the cosmos to destroy galaxies. But wutever...

Tears off the Tenth Realm(Heven) from Yggdrasil.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/27zgk6q.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/dggg42.jpg

And just for reference, each realm in Yggdrasil is a fully formed universe.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/jhvqr5.jpg

Like Old Asgard Space is.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/29f9urq.jpg

carver9
For the people that is debating against H1, do you think he will accept or agree with any of the scans you post.? Then answer this. How much do you cherish your energy"time?

Sin I AM
H1 is actually raz

celeyhyga17
For the people that is debating against H1, do you think he will accept or agree with any of the scans you post.? Then answer this. How much do you cherish your energy"time?
He did make me lol though.

H1 - "He tore a universe off from the Yggdrassil? Scans? Issue numbers? What were the circumstances? What was the plot device? I need to read it to interpret it correctly. It could have literally taken little power to do it, like pressing a button to activate something."

Dude was making demands as if he abided by the same rules.

hysterical

h1a8
Lol you are nitpicking. We already know they were destroying planets everywhere and treated them like "ant hills". The heat alone from their "galaxy wide wake" was creating new suns as a side effect. And that was just a side effect of their battle. They didn't purposely travel around the cosmos to destroy galaxies. But wutever...

Tears off the Tenth Realm(Heven) from Yggdrasil.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/27zgk6q.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/dggg42.jpg

And just for reference, each realm in Yggdrasil is a fully formed universe.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/jhvqr5.jpg

Like Old Asgard Space is.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/29f9urq.jpg ok so he did it from the tree and not by being in actual space. So if I tear a part off the tree, or merely move a part of the tree, then does that mean I did something to spacetime itself?

celeyhyga17
ok so he did it from the tree and not by being in actual space. So if I tear a part off the tree, or merely move a part of the tree, then does that mean I did something to spacetime itself?
http://i.imgur.com/hejvw.gif

Where are you getting this from? Out of anger, he tore off the 10th realm from Yggdrasil right after his battle with the forces of Heven(battle was in Asgard). There was no magic button or shoehorned plot power. It was all Odinforce.
He displaced a whole you universe from its normal position in space/time and placed it in a totally new area. Ygdrassil is a manifestation of the cosmological map used by Asgardians that shows the nine realms(ten counting Heven) in relation to each other.
Why would you even attempt to lowball this?

Henry_Pym
this was a fun read, I'm glad I keep H1 on ignore

Rage.Of.Olympus
ok so he did it from the tree and not by being in actual space. So if I tear a part off the tree, or merely move a part of the tree, then does that mean I did something to spacetime itself?

Bro, the World Tree isn't literally just a tree.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bro, the World Tree isn't literally just a tree. Of course it is. You're just not thinking 4th dimensionally, dood.

https://mixedsignal.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/img_0018.jpg

ShadowFyre
Yes, he needed to get that extra 10 feet up to rip away their universe. So he climbed a tree.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bro, the World Tree isn't literally just a tree. It's a special tree. But it's still a tree.

http://i.imgur.com/hejvw.gif

Where are you getting this from? Out of anger, he tore off the 10th realm from Yggdrasil right after his battle with the forces of Heven(battle was in Asgard). There was no magic button or shoehorned plot power. It was all Odinforce.
He displaced a whole you universe from its normal position in space/time and placed it in a totally new area. Ygdrassil is a manifestation of the cosmological map used by Asgardians that shows the nine realms(ten counting Heven) in relation to each other.
Why would you even attempt to lowball this? So again, if I manipulate a part of the tree then did I manipulate reality of a certain realm?

celeyhyga17
It's a special tree. But it's still a tree.

So again, if I manipulate a part of the tree then did I manipulate reality of a certain realm?
Ok before we go any further, first tell me what you are trying to get at?

h1a8
Ok before we go any further, first tell me what you are trying to get at? I'm trying to say that the feat is unquantifiable. We don't know exactly to what extent that affecting the tree will affect the reality that part of the tree represents. For example, if someone applies several thousand tons of force to a particular part of the tree then it is possible that something will change in that actually part of reality. Didn't normal Thor manipulate the tree physically one time?

celeyhyga17
I'm trying to say that the feat is unquantifiable. We don't know exactly to what extent that affecting the tree will affect the reality that part of the tree represents. For example, if someone applies several thousand tons of force to a particular part of the tree then it is possible that something will change in that actually part of reality. Didn't normal Thor manipulate the tree physically one time?
Again where are you getting this from? Look at the scans again. Odin did not walk up to a manifestation of Yggdrassil and simply tear off a branch and connected it somewhere else.

I've seen it all now. Lol..

That was a high end unquantifiable feat for Thor. He fought the will of the tree when he pushed the world engine. And it was only possible due to the machinations of Seth. He created the world engine to eventually mess the tree up. Yes the same Seth who battled Odin later on causing all kinds of side effects like sending shockwaves to multiple planes of reality and destroying galaxies and such.

Basically a simple schmuck off the street would not be able to manipulate Yggdrasil just like that. It would have to be someone with monumental power.

H1 man.... Man.........

celeyhyga17
And as for the feat being unquantifiable, no shiet...
When was the last time you quantified something that had someone removing a universe from it's original place?
Or something comparable..

This I gotta see......

h1a8
Again where are you getting this from? Look at the scans again. Odin did not walk up to a manifestation of Yggdrassil and simply tear off a branch and connected it somewhere else.

I've seen it all now. Lol..

That was a high end unquantifiable feat for Thor. He fought the will of the tree when he pushed the world engine. And it was only possible due to the machinations of Seth. He created the world engine to eventually mess the tree up. Yes the same Seth who battled Odin later on causing all kinds of side effects like sending shockwaves to multiple planes of reality and destroying galaxies and such.

Basically a simple schmuck off the street would not be able to manipulate Yggdrasil just like that. It would have to be someone with monumental power.

H1 man.... Man......... Actually the world tree connects nine worlds. Each world is no bigger than a planet. And Seth didn't create the world engine. Anyway Odin manipulated yggdrasil to achieve the feat. We don't know how much power that took. That's why it's unquantifiable.

celeyhyga17
Actually the world tree connects nine worlds. Each world is no bigger than a planet. And Seth didn't create the world engine. Anyway Odin manipulated yggdrasil to achieve the feat. We don't know how much power that took. That's why it's unquantifiable.
So each "fully formed" universe connected through Yggdrasilbis no bigger than a planet... Gotcha.

Pretty sure Seth did. If not him who do you think created it?

h1a8
So each "fully formed" universe connected through Yggdrasilbis no bigger than a planet... Gotcha.

Pretty sure Seth did. If not him who do you think created it? Midgard isn't a universe, Jotunheim isn't a universe, etc. The tree makes the feat flaky. It's a plot device.

I think it was a physicist that created the world engine. He was obsessed with Ragnarok.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>