Quinlan Vos DD vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Quinlan Vos DD vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress same scene on Mandalore except it is peak Vos instead of Sidious entering through those doors.

Quinlan Vos introduces himself as Sith. There is no mercy.

smile
smile smile
smile smile smile
smile smile smile smile

FreshestSlice
Team.

redpill
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team. sad

redpill
Vos wins ofc. team couldn't handle obi wan alone and dark vos is way above obi

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
Vos wins ofc. team couldn't handle obi wan alone and dark vos is way above obi

ABC logic doesn't work in Star Wars.

carthage
Team.

Deronn_solo
Maul solos.

JKBart
Maul solos with mad difficulty smile
smile
smile smile
smile smile smile

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
ABC logic doesn't work in Star Wars. mad

redpill
ABC logic doesn't work in Star Wars.

vos is stronger faster more skilled more trained than the brothers rolling on floor laughing he will ragdoll and pwn them like sidious

TheNuisanceBird
vos is stronger faster more skilled more trained than the brothers rolling on floor laughing he will ragdoll and pwn them like sidious

I wouldn't say more trained. Maul was trained since he was an infant if we take Legends into account. I highly doubt Vos would be able to break Maul's Force wall and ragdoll him. He may land a decisive hit although I don't think he'd be ragdolling.

Emperordmb
Team. They are collectively better than Dooku in sabers and Vos doesn't really impress me more than Maul in the Force.

redpill
I wouldn't say more trained. Maul was trained since he was an infant if we take Legends into account. I highly doubt Vos would be able to break Maul's Force wall and ragdoll him. He may land a decisive hit although I don't think he'd be ragdolling.

Vos is jedi master + sith training trumps maul and savage
vos trained by YODA

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team. They are collectively better than Dooku in sabers and Vos doesn't really impress me more than Maul in the Force.

vos greater than dooku in sabers, more speed and unpredictability

maul "please please mercy"

vos "there is no mercy" mad

TheNuisanceBird
vos greater than dooku in sabers, more speed and unpredictability

maul "please please mercy"

vos "there is no mercy" mad

I'd be careful not to take Vos and Dooku's fights out of context. Even if Vos had a saber edge he's still outclassed in terms of the Force. Vos gets a solid physical edge though. Surviving a tank explosion is pretty impressive.

redpill
I'd be careful not to take Vos and Dooku's fights out of context. Even if Vos had a saber edge he's still outclassed in terms of the Force. Vos gets a solid physical edge though. Surviving a tank explosion is pretty impressive.

impressive force wall laughing out loud one demo of vos force is killing poor sleeper. poor sleeper.

TheNuisanceBird
impressive force wall laughing out loud one demo of vos force is killing poor sleeper. poor sleeper.

Vos had to use everything he had and Ventress helped him focus. I doubt he'd be able to replicate the same feat in the heat of a duel.

FreshestSlice
Voss doesn't have a physical edge to Savage or Maul, and definitely not both.

redpill
Vos had to use everything he had and Ventress helped him focus. I doubt he'd be able to replicate the same feat in the heat of a duel. he got stronger mad

redpill

physically maul and obi wan and Pre Vizsla and qui gon are equal.

vos is above them
mad

Q99
Team. They *were* able to keep Sids at bay for awhile.

ares834
Vos gets butchered.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
Team. They *were* able to keep Sids at bay for awhile. yet obi wan beat them soundly

abc logic does not work

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Vos gets butchered. how so?

TheNuisanceBird
yet obi wan beat them soundly

abc logic does not work

He was referring to the feat.

TheNuisanceBird

I meant against Dooku if that's what your referring to.

redpill
I meant against Dooku if that's what your referring to.

maul vs pre visla was a very long drawn out hand to hand fight
took a long time for maul to finally prevail
pre visla could absorb maul's blows and hits

vos is so fast hes like spiderman or neo of the matrix
he super fast punch pre visla dead

then maul and savage die smokin'

vos then faces spiderman
then neo

welcome to the real world laughing out loud mad

TheNuisanceBird
maul vs pre visla was a very long drawn out hand to hand fight
took a long time for maul to finally prevail
pre visla could absorb maul's blows and hits

vos is so fast hes like spiderman or neo of the matrix
he super fast punch pre visla dead

then maul and savage die smokin'

vos then faces spiderman
then neo

welcome to the real world laughing out loud mad

Maul was fighting Vizsla without using the Force. It's illogical to assume he'd fight the same way against an opposing Force user.

redpill
Maul was fighting Vizsla without using the Force. It's illogical to assume he'd fight the same way against an opposing Force user. physically maul and vizla are equals, vizla being comparable to a man in good shape

TheNuisanceBird
physically maul and vizla are equals, vizla being comparable to a man in good shape

Zabraks are factually superior to humans. And that Zabrak just so happens to be Maul.

redpill
Zabraks are factually superior to humans. And that Zabrak just so happens to be Maul. it took maul a long hard fight to finally best visla

quinlan vos that beat dooku would finish visla is seconds

TheNuisanceBird
it took maul a long hard fight to finally best visla

quinlan vos that beat dooku would finish visla is seconds

Because Maul didn't use the Force.

redpill
Because Maul didn't use the Force. sith alway use force

TheNuisanceBird
sith alway use force

Maul has been know to prefer a physical victory over opponents.

redpill
Maul has been know to prefer a physical victory over opponents. it still took him a long time over pre vizla and he and savage got totally pwned by obi wan. savage had difficulty was asajj

TheNuisanceBird
it still took him a long time over pre vizla and he and savage got totally pwned by obi wan. savage had difficulty was asajj

Kenobi was only able to hold them off due to his Jar'Kai mastery. Savage managed to fight Dooku and Ventress at the same time. His skill grew during his training under Maul.

redpill
Kenobi was only able to hold them off due to his Jar'Kai mastery. Savage managed to fight Dooku and Ventress at the same time. His skill grew during his training under Maul. dooku and ventress were fighting one another. remember obi and asajj fought the brothers. it was a tie. vos pwned ventress after weeks of torture from dooku

TheNuisanceBird
dooku and ventress were fighting one another. remember obi and asajj fought the brothers. it was a tie. vos pwned ventress after weeks of torture from dooku

Savage managed to Force choke both Dooku and Ventress at the same time. WHen fighting Vos, Ventress was holding back.

redpill
Savage managed to Force choke both Dooku and Ventress at the same time. WHen fighting Vos, Ventress was holding back. and dooku zapped him. and ventress and savage fought even.

yeah ventress was holding back but vos force powers still impressive enough to predict he will soundly defeat maul and savage

TheNuisanceBird
and dooku zapped him. and ventress and savage fought even.

yeah ventress was holding back but vos force powers still impressive enough to predict he will soundly defeat maul and savage

Savage has Force pushed a space ship off of a cliff and Maul has blasted large groups of droids back. Asides from killing the Sleeper, what other feats place Vos above them?

DarthAnt66
Dude, why the hell do you still respond to him?

redpill
Savage has Force pushed a space ship off of a cliff and Maul has blasted large groups of droids back. Asides from killing the Sleeper, what other feats place Vos above them? he had done many things as admiral enigma

redpill
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Dude, why the hell do you still respond to him? what?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Dude, why the hell do you still respond to him?

Cause I was never that annoyed.

carthage
this is ****ing nuts.

Vos at his peak would be a good challenge for Maul, but against the brothers (Either being more powerful in the force) he gets stomped. He hasn't shown any feats to suggest he could beat both of them at once.

Total Warrior
Redpill, i understand Vos's your favourite character( he's mine too) but no one whose name is not Yoda or Sidious can take on the two brothers at the same time and win in the TCW era

redpill
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Redpill, i understand Vos's your favourite character( he's mine too) but no one whose name is not Yoda or Sidious can take on the two brothers at the same time and win in the TCW era

obi wan did it and even cut off savages arm and had them run away

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
this is ****ing nuts.

Vos at his peak would be a good challenge for Maul, but against the brothers (Either being more powerful in the force) he gets stomped. He hasn't shown any feats to suggest he could beat both of them at once.

dooku beats obi wan
vos beats dooku
obi wan did it and even cut off savages arm and had them run away

Sinious
anakin beats dooku
obi wan beats anakin
obi wan even cut off anakin's arm and legs

redpill
Originally posted by Sinious
anakin beats dooku
obi wan beats anakin
obi wan even cut off anakin's arm and legs
yea but vos was super fast. maul and savage super slow

Sinious
damn he got me there

laughing out loud

redpill
Originally posted by Sinious
damn he got me there

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

vos overwelmed dooku with speed and bullet dodge bullet time like neo in the matrix

maul and savage so slow. cant react fast enough.

redpill
smile

FreshestSlice
A, B, C, D, E, F, G....

redpill

hi i j k lmnop

TheNuisanceBird
yea but vos was super fast. maul and savage super slow

They aren't "super slow". Savage has evaded an attack from Kenobi in a blur and Maul...well, is Maul. Kenobi only held his own because he had Adi Gallia's lightsaber.

redpill
They aren't "super slow". Savage has evaded an attack from Kenobi in a blur and Maul...well, is Maul. Kenobi only held his own because he had Adi Gallia's lightsaber.

when it was dooku vs savage dooku easily evaded savage attacks

maul fought vizla in normal time not bullet time

thats slow

slow gets u killed
vos fights in bullet time

redpill
Originally posted by Total Warrior

dooku can easily defeat maul and savage with little difficulty
maul himself was defeated by obi wan many times
dooku ragdolls obi

vos is faster and stronger than dooku

ergo vos beats team

EmperorSidious2
dooku can easily defeat maul and savage with little difficulty
maul himself was defeated by obi wan many times
dooku ragdolls obi

vos is faster and stronger than dooku

ergo vos beats team

Dooku could beat them, but he would be trying. It would be with more than just little difficulty.

Ok I'm getting real sick and tired of hearing this. Vos being faster and stronger than Dooku. Vos needed a boost to be able to do that, and his win was extremely unrealistic. Dooku would squash quin Lin Vos. Didn't Vis have to have something on the level of killing Ventress to get that boost? Dooku is superior to Vos, that was complete BS so shut up about it.

ares834
Dooku ain't beating Maul and Savage.

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Dooku could beat them, but he would be trying. It would be with more than just little difficulty.

Ok I'm getting real sick and tired of hearing this. Vos being faster and stronger than Dooku. Vos needed a boost to be able to do that, and his win was extremely unrealistic. Dooku would squash quin Lin Vos. Didn't Vis have to have something on the level of killing Ventress to get that boost? Dooku is superior to Vos, that was complete BS so shut up about it.

did you read dark disciple?

the dark side i sense in you mad

redpill
Dooku ain't beating Maul and Savage.

maul is on asajj level

dook u fought asajj and savage as a team

dooku zaps savage savage quits gives up i cant take him weeny boy

ares834
maul is on asajj level

laughing out loud

dook u fought asajj and savage as a team

And he couldn't beat them. He was forced to retreat.

redpill
laughing out loud

And he couldn't beat them. He was forced to retreat.

nah he could sense anakin and obi arriving

maul and savage did fight asajj and obi

couldn't beat them

ares834

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.