unworthy thor vs morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
axe v axe. who takes it?

zopzop
Morg after a good fight. That Jamborjorn, or however you spell it, is no Mjolnir.

celeyhyga17
Jarnbjorn splits Morg's axe in two, then splits Morg in half.

Genii96
Morg beats his ass down...thor's axe is enchanted to be deadly to celestials,but that's it...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Genii96
Morg beats his ass down...thor's axe is enchanted to be deadly to celestials,but that's it...
facepalm

Ayayay...

Genii96
^^^what? Am I wrong? Or is it anything like mjonir?

celeyhyga17
^^^what? Am I wrong? Or is it anything like mjonir?
It's just strong as phukk... Be it Celestial or skyfather empowered Destroyer armor, it's going to absolutely hurt you.

Genii96
When did it hurt the destroyer powered by a skyfather? It hurts celestials only because of the enchantment thor did....I've seen him use it against the mighty avengers during axis,against loki who beat his ass with mjonir.against lady thor etc...never came off as impressive
Imo,thor isn't challenging the high herald tier with that axe

One_Angry_Scot
When did it hurt the destroyer powered by a skyfather? It hurts celestials only because of the enchantment thor did....I've seen him use it against the mighty avengers during axis,against loki who beat his ass with mjonir.against lady thor etc...never came off as impressive
Imo,thor isn't challenging the high herald tier with that axe

I think Celey is talking about when Cul Borson was taking control of the Destroyer and Thor was hacking at one of its arms.

h1a8
When did this happen? What issue number?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by h1a8

I don't have my Hard Drive on hand at the moment since I'm in bed but it was in the newest Thor series. I'll try and see if I can find it anyway though.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
Me no lie.

http://i.imgur.com/G2VAVV6.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
It's from Thor #8 H1.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It's from Thor #8 H1.
thumb up

Henry_Pym
Morg probably, no Mjoinir really limits his mobility.

Philosophía
Bump smile

carver9
Love Thor but Morg is taking this.

abhilegend
Yeah, Thor love is strong in your sig.

carver9
My love for Hulk owning Thor exceeds anything.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
My love for Hulk owning Thor exceeds anything. What would you love more than Hulk owning Thor? If you got a blank script, and you'd have to write Hulk owning one other beings as he does Thor, day in and out, who would you choose?

Before you say it, has to be from Marvel.

GalacticStorm
Morg. With just his axe Thors a bruiser with a melee weapon. Limited range, powerset and mobility. Morg would be more powerful, have a greater variety of offensive and defensive manoeuvres and be able to employ them up close and ranged as well.

carver9
Thor have range attacks, even without Mjlonir.

carver9
@Phil, even if you included DC my answer would've been the same... Thanos. This is my wish Marvel. Make it happen, soon.

Damborgson
Im going to say...Thor.

abhilegend
Morg would break Thor

gauntlet o doom

How can something be enchanted to be deadly to something as high level as Celestials but not be effective for anything below Celestial level? That's rather specific.

StiltmanFTW
Who are you, you green one-eyed monster?

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
Morg would break Thor

No, Thor can pull it off.

Tar-Antado
Motg would be too much for Worthless I mean unworthy.

JackRyan6x55
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
How can something be enchanted to be deadly to something as high level as Celestials but not be effective for anything below Celestial level? That's rather specific.

Same way a kryptonite ring can be used to hurt superman but is useless against batman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Me no lie.

http://i.imgur.com/G2VAVV6.jpg

Thor looks super blood lusted there....and is the Destroyer backhanding him in the next panel??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.