Mace Windu vs Palpatine (ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
In an actual fight where Palpatine wasn't trying to lure Anakin to the darkside by acting weak and helpless, would Mace still have defeated him or would there be a different outcome?

EmperorSidious2
Sidious definitly

NewGuy01
What an original thread.

TheNuisanceBird
^ Only two posts needed for this thread.

NewGuy01
And a third:

/thread

FreshestSlice
Next thread should be RotJ Vader vs RotJ Luke, only Vader isn't holding back his Force powers.

Rebel95
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What an original thread.

Wow ok I guess I'll just go **** myself

NewGuy01
Welcome to the new KMC.

Rebel95
lol

quanchi112
Windu wins and posters such as emperor Sidious try to come up with theories as to why he lost on purpose again.

Sinious
I think the OP doesn't deserve this amount of hate. The real villains here are the 3 people who voted for Windu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
I think the OP doesn't deserve this amount of hate. The real villains here are the 3 people who voted for Windu. Well, I am happy to be the fourth. Windu did win on film so I stab at the Sidious fanaticism.

EmperorSidious2
I think the OP doesn't deserve this amount of hate. The real villains here are the 3 people who voted for Windu.

laughing out loud

totally agree. This was perfect.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Windu wins and posters such as emperor Sidious try to come up with theories as to why he lost on purpose again.

Shame. You once again chose the wrong answer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Shame. You once again chose the wrong answer. Canon backs me once again.

EmperorSidious2
Canon backs me once again.

Well the factors backing canon in that battle aren't in this battle.

quanchi112
Well the factors backing canon in that battle aren't in this battle. Windu still won while Palpatine still lost. Canon backs my choice not yours.

ares834

thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Windu still won while Palpatine still lost. Canon backs my choice not yours.

So based on that logic does that mean that if Luke and Vader fight again Luke is going to win? Anakin vs Obi wan? Yoda vs Sidious? Just because we see in the films one battle that had several factors that aren't affecting these battles will the results be the same?

quanchi112
So based on that logic does that mean that if Luke and Vader fight again Luke is going to win? Anakin vs Obi wan? Yoda vs Sidious? Just because we see in the films one battle that had several factors that aren't affecting these battles will the results be the same? Luke was better so yeah. Anakin met Obi and he won later. Yoda is a failure. The victory wasn't as definitive as Luke's over Vader. That was pretty dominant.

FreshestSlice
The world would be such a better place if people stopped seriously responding to quan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quan's fun, though.

FreshestSlice
Quan's not bad, it's all the replies he gets that are so ****ing retarded.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The world would be such a better place if people stopped seriously responding to quan.

yes

quanchi112
The world would be such a better place if people stopped seriously responding to quan. Silence, judas.

EmperorSidious2
Luke was better so yeah. Anakin met Obi and he won later. Yoda is a failure. The victory wasn't as definitive as Luke's over Vader. That was pretty dominant.

So say if Vader used his force powers and actaully tried to fight. Luke's won was against a Vader who wasn't trying. The proof is there, just watch the films. This debate is won for me.

quanchi112
So say if Vader used his force powers and actaully tried to fight. Luke's won was against a Vader who wasn't trying. The proof is there, just watch the films. This debate is won for me. Vader swung his saber and taunted Luke. He fought but since you claimed he held back and didn't fight then prove it. You just say he didn't fight without any proof from the films.

Emperordmb
Edit: wrong thread

EmperorSidious2
Vader swung his saber and taunted Luke. He fought but since you claimed he held back and didn't fight then prove it. You just say he didn't fight without any proof from the films.

It's his son. That's really all the proof that's needed. He doesn't want to kill his own son. He says so in ESB. He doesn't want to kill his own son.

McP
Even if Windu will be able to beat Sidious in sabers again, he wont beat him in all-out. Sidious every single time

Sinious
You just say he didn't fight without any proof from the films. why does the proof have to be from the films?

quanchi112
It's his son. That's really all the proof that's needed. He doesn't want to kill his own son. He says so in ESB. He doesn't want to kill his own son. In esp he still would if he were forced to but didn't have to try then. Luke owned him in rotj. The advantages for Luke were pretty clear. He's better.

quanchi112
why does the proof have to be from the films? So you believe directors don't leave proof to what's going on in the films they direct ? Is the goal of the scenes to confuse people here ?

Sinious
So you believe directors don't leave proof to what's going on in the films they direct ? Is the goal of the scenes to confuse people here ? Yawn.

This is an Expended Universe forum buddy. You being ignorant when it comes to EU isn't gonna change that fact. thumb up

quanchi112
Yawn.

This is an Expended Universe forum buddy. You being ignorant when it comes to EU isn't gonna change that fact. thumb up Default rules canon only unless otherwise stated. Disney 86'd eu and the default rules support Disney's views since they actually call the shots not you.

EmperorSidious2
In esp he still would if he were forced to but didn't have to try then. Luke owned him in rotj. The advantages for Luke were pretty clear. He's better.

So you basically concede as you said if he were forced to. His outlook has changed from ESB. He doesn't want to kill his son no matter what. He now stops and considers everything now. Luke was going up against a Vader who wasn't trying. Luke's only advantage would be with agility and possibly strength. Besides that Vader is more skilled, powerful, durable, more experienced, and all around better. Vader is leagues ahead.

quanchi112
So you basically concede as you said if he were forced to. His outlook has changed from ESB. He doesn't want to kill his son no matter what. He now stops and considers everything now. Luke was going up against a Vader who wasn't trying. Luke's only advantage would be with agility and possibly strength. Besides that Vader is more skilled, powerful, durable, more experienced, and all around better. Vader is leagues ahead. No, he knew it was still his son. He swings his saber at his son. Prove your claims. In debating when you say someone isn't trying the onus is on you to prove it. Luke raped him.

EmperorSidious2
No, he knew it was still his son. He swings his saber at his son. Prove your claims. In debating when you say someone isn't trying the onus is on you to prove it. Luke raped him.

Exactly it's his son. Why kill your own son. Again a lot happened within the time frame of ESB and ROTJ. Well considering I have proved it. Vader could have killed Luke if he chooses to. His force powers and his saber skills are better.

Sinious
ES2, are you stupid?

EmperorSidious2
Depends on who you ask.

Sinious
I'm asking you. This guy has been trolling you for weeks now. The dialogue between you two is giving me cancer.

EmperorSidious2
Well honestly, I don't consider myself stupid. I'm in a car at this moment so it's nothing much else to do except this, and it's fun to prove him wiring over and over. Yea he's been trolling me I know. However I have points where I win so throughly it's no need to go on since I've won. I've started doing that on the movie versus forum, I've won and stopped all the debates between he and I.

Sinious
Engage in debates with others tbh.

FreshestSlice
I'm asking you. This guy has been trolling you for weeks now. The dialogue between you two is giving me cancer.
Yeah, except change "You two" to "quan and anyone."

Sinious
Yeah, except change "You two" to "quan and anyone." Not gonna argue with that tbh

quanchi112
Exactly it's his son. Why kill your own son. Again a lot happened within the time frame of ESB and ROTJ. Well considering I have proved it. Vader could have killed Luke if he chooses to. His force powers and his saber skills are better. Why even try to twist your son for the dark side ?? No, you didn't prove it. You just spewed more nonsense.

EmperorSidious2
Why even try to twist your son for the dark side ?? No, you didn't prove it. You just spewed more nonsense.

Notice his lack of influence in ROTJ? He's more conflicted. He doesn't know what to do. Vader wasn't trying.

quanchi112
Notice his lack of influence in ROTJ? He's more conflicted. He doesn't know what to do. Vader wasn't trying. Vader still tried and swung his saber and taunted Luke into fighting by threat being his own sister. Vader's a shitty guy and Luke beat the shut out of him. Luke>>>Vader.

EmperorSidious2
Vader still tried and swung his saber and taunted Luke into fighting by threat being his own sister. Vader's a shitty guy and Luke beat the shut out of him. Luke>>>Vader.

All of that is really irrelevant. He was on defense the majority of the battle, and he could have just easily went on offense if he so choose. Taunting Luke doesn mean anything.,he had to do that since it's what the emperor wanted. He was conflicted. Luke is not even close to Vader level.

quanchi112
All of that is really irrelevant. He was on defense the majority of the battle, and he could have just easily went on offense if he so choose. Taunting Luke doesn mean anything.,he had to do that since it's what the emperor wanted. He was conflicted. Luke is not even close to Vader level. Fact is Luke won and what you say is just conjecture. So you agree he did what the emperor wanted aka fight his son. He lost and embarrassingly so.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Fact is Luke won and what you say is just conjecture. So you agree he did what the emperor wanted aka fight his son. He lost and embarrassingly so.

laughing out loud

Fact is Vader held back. You saying Luke won because he's better is complete stupidity. He put up enough a fight to where he didn't have to kill his son. Also he let Luke go on offense, and notice he talks before he strikes, letting Luke know when he's going to strike.

quanchi112
Fact is Vader held back. You saying Luke won because he's better is complete stupidity. He put up enough a fight to where he didn't have to kill his son. Also he let Luke go on offense, and notice he talks before he strikes, letting Luke know when he's going to strike. If you claim that's a fact prove it. You made a claim so prove it.

kiddo44
Ian Mcdiarmid, in an interview in Star Wars insider, 2005, that his face from the lightning was his actual face. Palpatine, was the mask. He was faking it all for Anakin. Sidious, wins without question if he's not holding back.

Zenwolf
Hm? Really? Which Insider kiddo?

Also I don't see what this discussion of Vader and Luke is about..

EmperorSidious2
If you claim that's a fact prove it. You made a claim so prove it.

Again already have.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by kiddo44
Ian Mcdiarmid, in an interview in Star Wars insider, 2005, that his face from the lightning was his actual face. Palpatine, was the mask. He was faking it all for Anakin. Sidious, wins without question if he's not holding back.

Which insider?

kiddo44
Which insider?

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mS539PV_W2Lp7JcD8TcBlUg.jpg

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by kiddo44
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mS539PV_W2Lp7JcD8TcBlUg.jpg

Thanks man.

Darth Thor
That's been said a few times. The new Canon seems to suggest it was both, revealing his real face and it getting burned as well in Star Wars Absolutely Everything You Need To Know I think. Or could be Ultimate Guide. Will have to check up later.

quanchi112
Again already have. False.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.