Godzilla Vs King Kong Set For 2020

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
WB and Legendary team up for the monster mash.

http://m.imdb.com/news/ni59105859?pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=1920909362&pf_rd_r=05BR3QTJX6J91Q79M77B&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=15061&pf_rd_i=homepage&ref_=m_hm_nw_tp

Time-Immemorial
Great can we forget about this thread for 4 years and revisit it then?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Great can we forget about this thread for 4 years and revisit it then? thumb up

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Great can we forget about this thread for 4 years and revisit it then?

Kong curb stomps Khan's ass.

That'll keep this thread going on for years.

marwash22
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Kong curb stomps Khan's ass.

That'll keep this thread going on for years. laughing out loud

Kazenji
They're gonna have to give Kong a growth serum or do something to make him bigger.

steverules_2
I think the biggest problem is the fact he's dead but if Toho can resurrect him then legendary sure can I suppose, but won't universal be a little pissed off since they own the rights to King Kong? Dunno if Toho had to ask to use King Kong or not

marwash22
Originally posted by Kazenji
They're gonna have to give Kong a growth serum or do something to make him bigger. radioactive muscle milk

steverules_2
Tasty

Esau Cairn
I just don't want to see Kong & Godzilla flatten city blocks due to their size.

I want to see a Kong that can climb & leap off skyscrapers onto Godzilla's back...not grab him by the tail & swing him around.

Jackson's Kong was 35 feet tall on all fours. I think that's a good proportional size for Kong.

Maybe it's a juvenile Godzilla?

quanchi112
Always favored Godzilla over Kong as a kid but I'll see These films before I decide whose camp I'm in currently.

Ps. Khan would kill both.

Esau Cairn
Kong' gonna make a condom out of Khan.

Time-Immemorial
How is this even a fight? Kong is flesh and blood and not at his level.

steverules_2
They'll amp him up some how

Time-Immemorial
I already want to forget this thread.

Bashar Teg
this is going to suck so hard

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
this is going to suck so hard

laughing out loud laughing out loud

ares834
Sounds awesome. As for Kong's size, the movie hasn't been released yet. Who knows how big they will make him.

Jesus McBurger
Just when you thought Hollywood ran out of ideas

ShadowFyre
Im sorry, like I said in the other thread, I am not excited about this at all. Any kind of amp they give Kong would have to be ridicilous. At least tye Kong in the original G vs. KK was an actually different creature. Even if they made him the same size he should die pretty quickly.

I am excited for both the Kong and Godzilla sequels tho. Also excited about them getting the rights to Mothra, Rodan and Ghidora.

Theyre gonna make Godzilla vs. Sharknado or some dumb shit next.

Kazenji
Read something about the Monarch organization which was in the recent Godzilla movie will appear in the upcoming Kong: Skull Island movie.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/zknG8Tr.jpg

The End

ShadowFyre
Yeah, the Monarch thing is pretty cool. Hopefully they will expand more on that organization in Godzilla 2 and Skull Island. If they can make a legit reason and way for these two to fight and seriously uprgrading Kongs chances to at least a snowballs in hell then I will get pretty amped.

I would personally like to see more of skull island. Or a giant octopus whip Kongs ass.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

. Or a giant octopus whip Kongs ass.

it came from beneath the sea?

ShadowFyre
You dont remember the original when Kong fought that octopus in the original?

Robtard
The premise is that Kong and Godzilla team up after a scuffle to fight a common threat.

Esau Cairn
it came from beneath the sea?

Must resist making a momma joke...

Kazenji
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
You dont remember the original when Kong fought that octopus in the original?

Nope

but i remember the movie about the giant octopus attacking San Fransicso

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048215/

Bentley
This is one of those must see films for Kaiju fans.

Godzilla vs King Kong is the original Batman vs Superman.

ShadowFyre
Nope

but i remember the movie about the giant octopus attacking San Fransicso

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048215/

You will have to watch G vs. Kk again then. Before they capture Kong he fights an giant octopus

Kazenji
Don't think that one is even available here to buy, Might have to import it elsewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.