Captain America vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Round 1: Current Cap vs Current Slade
Round 2: 616 Cap vs New 52 Slade
Round 3: Current Cap vs Current Slade but H2H(no weapons)

Morals are on for both
Winner via KO or BFR
Battle in Gotham City

Both has a similarities. But, who wins here?

riv6672
If current Cap is still Sam Wilson, then DS takes 1 and 3.
If 616 Cap is Steve Rogers, then Cap takes 2.

Nusa105
Originally posted by riv6672
If current Cap is still Sam Wilson, then DS takes 1 and 3.
If 616 Cap is Steve Rogers, then Cap takes 2. k
No this is Steve Rogers as Cap

riv6672
Oh, Rogers takes it across the board, then.
Powers wise DS isnt on Cap's level (IMO).

80sBaby
Current Steve Rogers is a 90 year old man.

long pig
Ds wins a solid majority.

namorsubby
Slade.

Zack M
Slade.

carver9
Good fight. Could go either way imo.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight. Could go either way imo. a 90 year old vs an expert martial artist, marksman, and highly trained supersoldier seems like it could go either way?

carver9
I'm referring to healthy Cap. Hell, old Cap owned Ironman while taking blasts to the face.

relentless1
could go either way but Slade has a mean streak that Cap doesnt, plus better weapons, he definitely wins the first two rounds because of that, the h2h round could go either way but ill give it to Slade because of his 90% brain usage

riv6672
Better weapons that Cap can handle, though.

Caps Conscience
Cap based on **** you.

StiltmanFTW
I'm referring to healthy Cap. Hell, old Cap owned Ironman while taking blasts to the face.

It was a stalemate and Rogers was wearing a battle suit.

Still, he tanked that beam to the uncovered face, yes.

Zack M
Originally posted by relentless1
could go either way but Slade has a mean streak that Cap doesnt, plus better weapons, he definitely wins the first two rounds because of that, the h2h round could go either way but ill give it to Slade because of his 90% brain usage

That armor will be hell for Steve.

StiltmanFTW
Steve's armor would be hell for Slade, tbf...

Zack M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Steve's armor would be hell for Slade, tbf...

I'd take the nth metal over pretty much anything. Even without the armor Slade was going up against the likes of wonder woman and managed to not get kod.

With the metal all of Slade stats are increased along with his insane healing.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
I'd take the nth metal over pretty much anything. Even without the armor Slade was going up against the likes of wonder woman and managed to not get kod.

With the metal all of Slade stats are increased along with his insane healing.

Wayne in civies did not get KO'd either after getting blindsided by Kitchen Woman.

Zack M
laughing out loud kitchen woman.

deathslash
laughing out loud kitchen woman. it's true. And Diana wasn't holding back iirc. Not only that, but that entire god slayer arc was designed just for hyping slade. Seriously, go back and read that arc again, you'll see a bunch of inconsistent and nonsensical crap. Superman tries to speed blitz that titan and he gets casually smacked away, but Slade is easily keeping up with his speed.

On a related note, you should stop using his highest "feats" (PIS if you ask me) as the average. In the previous arc he was having trouble with batman and even Harley quinn.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
it's true. And Diana wasn't holding back iirc. Not only that, but that entire god slayer arc was designed just for hyping slade. Seriously, go back and read that arc again, you'll see a bunch of inconsistent and nonsensical crap. Superman tries to speed blitz that titan and he gets casually smacked away, but Slade is easily keeping up with his speed.

On a related note, you should stop using his highest "feats" (PIS if you ask me) as the average. In the previous arc he was having trouble with batman and even Harley quinn.

He was weakened when he fought batman. Plus, he's had more high end feats in other arcs like taking on Lobo and Legacy.

deathslash
He was weakened when he fought batman. Plus, he's had more high end feats in other arcs like taking on Lobo and Legacy. he wasn't weakened. He just wasn't used to having two eyes. Even then, it still doesn't explain how he was taking significant damage from Bruce but wasn't knocked out by diana. It's clearly pis.

Those high end feats are from when he had Nth metal armor. He survived because of the suit (which he isn't using anymore), not through any significant durability of his own. I'm also pretty sure that the fight with lobo was retconned.

StiltmanFTW
I'm also pretty sure that the fight with lobo was retconned.

?

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
? wasn't it? I thought that dc retconned most (or all) of that liefeld shit. Maybe it was just my mind trying to push out the memories of what I'd read.

StiltmanFTW
We'd need to ask some DS fan, like namorsubby.

Afaik, DC introduced 2 lobos, but didn't retcon liefield's stuff.

DarkSaint85
Even then, it still doesn't explain how he was taking significant damage from Bruce

In that same fight, he tanked a bomb at near point blank range.

So you could blame the Bat-aura.

Decter
Slade for majority

namorsubby
he wasn't weakened. He just wasn't used to having two eyes. Even then, it still doesn't explain how he was taking significant damage from Bruce but wasn't knocked out by diana. It's clearly pis.

Those high end feats are from when he had Nth metal armor. He survived because of the suit (which he isn't using anymore), not through any significant durability of his own. I'm also pretty sure that the fight with lobo was retconned. he was weakened. Harley interfered to Bruces benefit twice, including ending the fight prematurely after he hurt batman when she blew up the building.

He has a very good healing factor along with durability besides the suit and can recover from "fatal" injury in moments as well.

BIGWHITESEXY
SLADE BENDS CAP OVER!

Zack M
Originally posted by namorsubby
he was weakened. Harley interfered to Bruces benefit twice, including ending the fight prematurely after he hurt batman when she blew up the building.

He has a very good healing factor along with durability besides the suit and can recover from "fatal" injury in moments as well.

That's what I thought. He wasn't used go his new body.

carver9
he wasn't weakened. He just wasn't used to having two eyes. Even then, it still doesn't explain how he was taking significant damage from Bruce but wasn't knocked out by diana. It's clearly pis.

Those high end feats are from when he had Nth metal armor. He survived because of the suit (which he isn't using anymore), not through any significant durability of his own. I'm also pretty sure that the fight with lobo was retconned.

The sword was amping Slade.

deathslash
The sword was amping Slade. not saying that you're wrong (I'm actually hoping that you're right), but do you have any scans stating or implying this? I'd like to put this whole "even wonder woman can't knock him out" thing to rest.

carver9
not saying that you're wrong (I'm actually hoping that you're right), but do you have any scans stating or implying this? I'd like to put this whole "even wonder woman can't knock him out" thing to rest.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/4770936-d2.jpg

"With the sword amping me up".

"The sword matches whatever is thrown at it and doubles it".

There's another scan that talks about the amp but this should suffice.

carver9
By the way, Slade ran from Lobo. He was getting wrecked.

Mindset
Captain America fights for freedom.

DS can't defend against that.

Zack M
By the way, Slade ran from Lobo. He was getting wrecked.

Yes, but he still won in the end. And took his punishment.

carver9
Yes, but he still won in the end. And took his punishment.

He ran and won. He basically tricked Lobo. You all also forgot to mention that Slade had help fighting Lobo and all of Slade tricks and items did nothing to a Lobo that appeared as if he wanted Slade to test his attacks on him. Not a good fight to use imo.

Zack M
He ran and won. He basically tricked Lobo. You all also forgot to mention that Slade had help fighting Lobo and all of Slade tricks and items did nothing to a Lobo that appeared as if he wanted Slade to test his attacks on him. Not a good fight to use imo.

Not a good one on one fight, but shows slade can think on his toes and very good at strategist. Cap is similar, so I think it's a close fight either way. With Nth armor, I would still give slade the majority.

Blue Area Vet
Good fight. Could go either way imo.

Wow, what a cop out.

deathslash
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/4770936-d2.jpg

"With the sword amping me up".

"The sword matches whatever is thrown at it and doubles it".

There's another scan that talks about the amp but this should suffice. thank you. This should finally shut up the people that think nothing less than a high Herald can knock him out.

abhilegend
He was amped in that fight specifically.

Not before that.

celeyhyga17
Slade's equipment gives him the edge.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
He was amped in that fight specifically.

Not before that.

Read the scan ABHI.

abhilegend
erm

deathslash
erm I have an idea. How about you show me where it says that it wasn't amping him before that. It's pretty obvious that the sword was making him more powerful during the entire time that he had it. His fight with superman just happens to be the one time that he was saying that it was amping him.

abhilegend
I have an idea. How about you show me where it says that it wasn't amping him before that. It's pretty obvious that the sword was making him more powerful during the entire time that he had it. His fight with superman just happens to be the one time that he was saying that it was amping him.
Because he was not using it against Diana.

carver9
I have an idea. How about you show me where it says that it wasn't amping him before that. It's pretty obvious that the sword was making him more powerful during the entire time that he had it. His fight with superman just happens to be the one time that he was saying that it was amping him.

thumb up

Also, the sword sometimes took over Slade reactions. It knew when to and when not to attack.

deathslash
Because he was not using it against Diana. except for how he was holding it throughout about 80-90% of their fight eight?

Vanguard
I hated God Slayer Deathstorke. Makes me almost want to pick Cap.

Zack M
Slade is about to fight Bizarro clones. The ridiculousness continues.

abhilegend
except for how he was holding it throughout about 80-90% of their fight eight?
Holding it doesn't mean he was using it.

He wasn't fighting her back.

RadZoa
Deathstroke, without too much difficulty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.