This Halloween will be a killer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/gameinformer/joeblog/behindthemask610.jpg

Freddy Krueger has you cornered and it seems your doom is imminent. However, to make things interesting, he spares your life, but in return you will become a legendary serial killer of nightmares that advances his reputation.

If you do a good enough job, you are released and free to go. It's not just about the kill, but how dramatic the journey is - the higher and longer the tension, the more points you earn. But that is up to Freddy to decide...

Each kill must be done in a horror/slasher manner. That is you cannot simply blow up a building. So this means it will include some prep, stalking, and striking fear into victims before taking them out.

The rules of real life are still in play. For example, neighbors WILL call the cops if given reason. Cops are not retarded like they are in the movies. If you get caught on camera, you will be wanted and on the news...

If you get incapacitated and caught, Freddy will take your powers and leave you to rot in prison.

To aid you, Krueger has given you some abilities/skills to choose from.

You must pick four. Which do you choose?

What would your style be?

* Riddick's Night Vision

* Daredevil's enhanced hearing and smell.

* Chris Bradley technopathy 1 - limited to only turning electrical lights out and restricting cell phone reception.

* Chris Bradley technopathy 2 - limited to only disabling cars, and turning on/off radios/TV's/sound systems.

* Captain America's speed and courage

* Blade's Endurance

* Beast's Strength

* Bane's durability and toughness

* Batman's ninja training (you have your own physical stats - that means you can't do everything Bruce can).

* All of Ethan Hunt's skill and knowledge.

* Sherlock Holmes' deductive intelligence

* Peak Human Stats in speed, strength and endurance (real life humans)

* Near silent footsteps (even when running)

* Michael Myer's stalking experience and tactics

* Ability to blend into the shadows when stationary

* Pheromone emission - causes fear similar to Scarecrow's gas. Needs to be close proximity to take effect. Effects last a short time.

* Nightcrawler's Teleportation - limited to twice each night.

* Untraceable Voice - When you taunt your victims, they cannot tell which direction your voice is coming from, even if you are right next to them.

* Voice mimicry - change your voice to sound like any person.

* Door Jammer - Cause victims to fumble with opening or closing doors for an extra 5 seconds. Also each night you can cause one door to be locked/unlocked magically.

* Wolverine's Healing factor - will self activate when you are significantly injured, heals for 30 seconds. Works once each night.

* Sacred Hiding Place - you can hide in a hidden place (like a closet) which no one will ever check. You can pick one each night.

* Convenient Distractions - cause a distraction (e.g. a stray animal) which will take their attention. Can cause up to 10 to happen each night.

* The Cleaner - remove dead bodies and blood magically.

* No Help is Coming - If your victim reaches others for help, they will just think they are crazy or odd. However if they see you or notice anything that confirms what they are saying, they will act rationally.

* Killed by Kuriousity - Victim will carelessly investigate anything suspicious a rational person would steer clear from. You can induce this behavior 3 times a night.

* Lost - victim loses sense of direction when fleeing. Lasts 30 seconds. Use once each night.

* Spider-man's wall crawling.

* Mystique's shape shifting. Can change once per night. Changed form only lasts for 15 minutes (can revert back sooner voluntarily).

* It's a trap - Expertise in trap setting from Rambo, Jason Bourne, Kevin MacCallister, and Dutch.

* The fog - can cause a fog to appear magically. Only works outdoors.

* The thunder storm. Can call upon a thunder storm. Can control when lightning/thunder strikes (not where).

* Let's Split Up! - If victims are in a group, they will have the ingenious idea of splitting up so they are more vulnerable when separated. Can induce this once a night. (They may eventually regroup).

* No One Hears You - screams for help cannot be heard. Works for 10 minutes a night.

* Theatricality and Deception - You get all of Batman's (Baleman) toys and training on how to use it.

_

relentless1
Batmans Ninja skills coupled with Peak Human abilities and round that out with teleport and pheromone emission

Placidity
1. Riddick's Night Vision

Definitely useful, as it will mostly be in the dark. Not going to work if I am as blind as the victims.

2. Peak Human Abilities

Going to agree with Relentless on this. I think peak human is plenty enough. No need to sacrifice other stats in order to specialize one, although could make a case for speed or toughness.

3. Wolverine's Healing Factor

I don't intend to get injured, but this will come in handy as insurance... It's almost a second life since the HF will deal with most mortal wounds.

This one also allows for the invincibility play, I can walk through stabbings and bullets for 30 seconds, the inhuman feat will scare people shitless.

4. All of Ethan Hunt's Skill and Knowledge

Not sure if this is better than Batman Ninja Training, but over the 5 movies, Ethan's done some crazy shit. I'm sure it could be put to good use.

The one I really wanted to fit in but didn't was NC's Teleport.

Haven't thought of a particular style, probably nothing that creative. Ethan skills and Healing factor does mean I could pull off some grand performances.

relentless1
I picked ninja skills because they would be best the best ability to have in a stalker/killers repertoire, the ability to silently infiltrate and sneak up on any victim is key here

peak attributes are needed to be faster and stronger than the victim, also as per the rules the ninja skills won't really work without it

the pheromones are a blanket power that will act as the catalyst that covers all the dumb decisions made by the victim during their attempted escape

and finally, teleportation is the redundancy, when youre up against the wall; faced with cops or a very lucky victim its an easy out to fight another day in the inevitable sequel....

Genesis-Soldier
Riddick's night vision, i can always get oxy goggles or something later on.

spiderman's wall crawling, really useful if tables are turned and i need to get out or stalk

its a trap, to couse near immobilisation, distractions and mutilations of a killing nature

untracable voice. if i need to make a get away and can still wall crawl or crawl over a building then i can get out of site and distract them until i am safely out of the way

if i am to advance freddy;s rep and want to do a good job and leave i need to leave bodies and send horrific messages to spread the fear, harder to do with clean up (although logans healing factor would be 5th for me)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.