Pistorius to be released on Tuesday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ol' Shellhead
Wowzer!

long pig
That's terrible. He's left without a leg to stand on.

jaden101
Waaaayyyyy

Surtur
Why?

Robtard
Why is LongPig making handicapped jokes? Just what he does.

Why is Pistorius being released? He's served a 6th of his sentence and it's been decided that he's not a danger to his community, despite having shot and killed someone because he worries a lot.

Time-Immemorial
What did this guy do?

long pig
The lawyer fees cost him an arm and a leg.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What did this guy do?

He shot and killed his girlfriend

Ol' Shellhead
Originally posted by Bardock42

It was a pretty big story outside the USA in the rest of the world.

long pig
What did this guy do?
He invented a new style of karate called partial arts.

Time-Immemorial
I'm serious what did he do?

Ol' Shellhead
Originally posted by long pig
He invented a new style of karate called partial arts.

That did make me laugh, wrong but funny!

Robtard

Originally posted by Bardock42

Bardock42

You know you can read my posts when quoted by other people, you don't have to pretend you can't.

Time-Immemorial
Thanks Rob. Oh yea that guy. Who thinks he actually did it on purpose?

Omega Vision
Thanks Rob. Oh yea that guy. Who thinks he actually did it on purpose?
Most of the world. His story is ridiculous. Who hears a noise in the bathroom and immediately thinks "burglar!" and shoots without even asking who's in the bathroom? No one, that's who.

long pig
After prison, he should be made President of South Africa. It worked for Mandela.

long pig
N

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Most of the world. His story is ridiculous. Who hears a noise in the bathroom and immediately thinks "burglar!" and shoots without even asking who's in the bathroom? No one, that's who.

Maybe he had a nice collection of soaps and other sundries

Ol' Shellhead
Most of the world. His story is ridiculous. Who hears a noise in the bathroom and immediately thinks "burglar!" and shoots without even asking who's in the bathroom? No one, that's who. This! thumb up Good Post OV

Time-Immemorial

He might have but what is the motive?

Omega Vision
It shows how money and fame can completely change the result of what should be an open and shut homicide case. The good news is that the prosecution is still appealing to have the charge changed to murder, and those proceedings will begin in November. I hope justice is served.

Omega Vision
He might have but what is the motive?
They were quarreling. He got angry and decided to kill her. This isn't anything new or outrageous.

Ol' Shellhead
It shows how money and fame can completely change the result of what should be an open and shut homicide case. The good news is that the prosecution is still appealing to have the charge changed to murder, and those proceedings will begin in November. I hope justice is served. thumb up Good Post OV

Ol' Shellhead
They were quarreling. He got angry and decided to kill her. This isn't anything new or outrageous. He was insecure and jealous, don't forget that!

Time-Immemorial
They were quarreling. He got angry and decided to kill her. This isn't anything new or outrageous.

He prolly killed her, why is he being released?

Robtard
He prolly killed her,

why is he being released?

He did kill her, that's not in dispute. His accountability in killing and the reason(s) is.

Originally posted by Robtard
Why is Pistorius being released? He's served a 6th of his sentence and it's been decided that he's not a danger to his community, despite having shot and killed someone because he worries a lot.

Omega Vision
He prolly killed her, why is he being released?
"money" is the short answer. If he were poor or *gasp* a black South African he'd probably be in prison for life.

Surtur
If I lived alone and heard sounds in the bathroom I might think burglar, but if I didn't it would be silly to assume that. Or if I didn't live with a girl, but she had a key to my place it would be stupid to assume burglars right away.

Omega Vision
Yeah and even if you did think it was a burglar, who doesn't call out first before shooting?

Mindset
Yeah and even if you did think it was a burglar, who doesn't call out first before shooting? Rambo

TheVaultDweller
"money" is the short answer. If he were poor or *gasp* a black South African he'd probably be in prison for life.

That's not really how things work anymore. Being black would probably have worked in his favour nowadays. I know this, being an actual South African. He got off because the prosecution bungled several elements of the case, and made the mistake of charging him with premeditated murder, when they never had a snowball's chance in hell of proving that he specifically planned the events that occurred.

TheVaultDweller
Being "poor", especially if you have a family, is the best excuse to get off for murder here nowadays. Just play the "who will take care of my family?" card and you will get off. Never mind the fact that you killed someone and potentially eliminated their family's earner yourself. The judicial system in this country is ****ed.

Surtur
For me being poor isn't an excuse for anything. People blame high crime rates in certain areas on poverty. I can see blaming a victimless crime on poverty, you remember the Aladdin movie? Stealing a loaf of bread to survive, but not killing mother*ckers left and right to get it.

But stuff like rape or murder has nothing to do with being poor and everything to do with being a big ol piece of shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.