Marvel's Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/15/report-fantastic-four-back-at-marvel-new-film-coming-2020

Guess whos back at Marvel! Give us Avengers vs Galactus or Dr. Doom please.

EDIT: A lot of the comments in that article are saying this is a rumor, even though it has a good source. Take it with a grain of salt.

steverules_2
If true then there's hope we'll get a good FF film, and have the proper galactose...not some storm cloud with a silhouette

Inhuman
"Don't want another Fantastic Four movie. The interesting part of that deal is Marvel getting back Galactus, Surfer, Doom, Ahnnilus, skrulls, sh'iar ,ego and whatever other characters were associated with FF. Not the main heroes. Reboot them in 2040 or something"

Darth Thor
Waiting for Thor vs Silver Surfer.

Really hope it's true. A bit soon after the flop (but it was good timing with Fox wanting X-Men Tv rights), but it's bound to happen whether right away or in 5 years time.

Zack M
I don't know how credible this guy is, but supposedly the rumor is false.

We might see something similar to the spiderman deal.

Robtard
Getting the Surfer backs means they could do a proper Planet Hulk.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zack M
I don't know how credible this guy is, but supposedly the rumor is false.

We might see something similar to the spiderman deal.

Well it will be false for now. Because if the final deal was done I'm sure Marvel would waste no time to announce it.

Doubt they will do a Spider-Man type deal.

Mindset
Getting Doom would be the best thing that could happen for the Marvel movie franchise.

Tzeentch
F4 is a shitty team, get Doom and Galactus/Silver and drop everything else.

Robtard
A proper Doom would be an excellent new villain for the Avengers.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Tzeentch
F4 is a shitty team

I don't remember many comic book fans saying this before the 3 terrible movies Fox made. Which is a shame.

For those going on about Galactus, Silver Surfer, Dr.Doom, try not to forget these great characters came to us through great FF Comics.

Zack M
Newsarama has updated on this:

http://www.newsarama.com/26351-rumor-fantastic-four-rights-exchanged-for-x-men-tv-rights.html

quanchi112
If this turns out to be true look out DC. laughing out loud

Even without the full brand they are stomping at the box office.

steverules_2
It was just proven untrue in the post above you erm

Mindset
I just confirmed this to be true.

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
It was just proven untrue in the post above you erm That doesn't mean it isn't something being discussed only to later come out. Marvel got Spider-Man back into their universe so why would fox hold onto a franchise they suck at making movies about ?

BruceSkywalker
its most likely false....

http://comicbook.com/

if/when it does happen I will be happy

Robtard
There goes my hopes in Doom *****-slapping Thanos as the greater villainous threat sad

I can still dream though.

marwash22
Originally posted by Inhuman
"Don't want another Fantastic Four movie. The interesting part of that deal is Marvel getting back Galactus, Surfer, Doom, Ahnnilus, skrulls, sh'iar ,ego and whatever other characters were associated with FF. Not the main heroes. Reboot them in 2040 or something" did you just quote yourself?

lol. this guy.

Inhuman
Originally posted by marwash22
did you just quote yourself?

lol. this guy.

A great post is always worth re-posting thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Robtard
Getting the Surfer backs means they could do a proper Planet Hulk.

Meh. Beta Ray Bill worked just fine in his place in the animated version. Surfer's part wasn't really important.

Robtard
Not a huge fan of BRB as it is, but him on the big screen mixed in with Hulk (and by affect The Avengers) would look silly, imo.

He might work with a sequel to GoTG, considering that setting. He's just one of those characters I have little interest in being adapted to a live-action.

marwash22
that argument is tired, especially given all we've already seen.

how would BRB look any sillier than Dr. Manhattan or Kurse, or Hulk or Lizard, or Sandman, or Venom... etc.

your interest level does not equate to it working or not working onscreen.

Robtard
It's not just his looks, a horseface alien dressed up like an Asgardian (Viking-ish) Thor-Clone. It would be having Hulk fighting him, when we already have the Hulk/Thor dynamic.

My interest level matters 100% to me, mouth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.