The Guardians vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is winning this? This is the Guardians from DCU (not DCNU) vs Odin. 4 Guardian here.

DarkSaint85
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Guardianjh.jpg

:/

carver9
laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Lol at these derived threads.

Marvel_Mystic
Odin. He could probably make some anti-Guardian enchantment and one shot them.

kevdude
I'm sure they could probably do something like that too, considering back then their power and tech kept entire galaxies from being destroyed, as they guarded them for they're plans to recreate a new Big Bang.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol at these derived threads.

Surtur
Originally posted by Marvel_Mystic
Odin. He could probably make some anti-Guardian enchantment and one shot them.

He wouldn't even need to bother creating an anti-Guardian enchantment in order to one shot them. Odin is a galaxy buster, the Guardians are..not.

EDIT: I assumed you meant all the Guardians, but this is just 4? So even worse for them.

panthergod
Guardians stomp.

juggernaut74
Guardians seem more powerful but Odin shouldn't be underestimated.

Mindset
Odin is stronger.

Decter
Guardians survived a fight with the Anti-monitor no?

I distinctly remember AM winning the fight (Or it was interrupted) but I'm not 100% on the context

Surtur
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Guardians seem more powerful but Odin shouldn't be underestimated.

What has a single Guardian ever done to make you think a mere 4 of them could take out Odin?

Wasn't a crazed Hal Jordan capable of killing Guardians?

Prof. T.C McAbe
To be fair, crazed Hal would kill Odin and the Celestial race on his own, under a specific writer. ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.