CNN Erasing Pro Sanders Comments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
The Clinton News Network at it again.

Erasing Pro Sanders Comments online.

They should burn for this.

http://mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2015/10/fuming-bernie-supporters-why-is-cnn-deleting-our-comments

Digi
You missed a huge opportunity to say "They should Bern for this"

Henry_Pym
When one of Hillary's own supporters is running the debate, is it any wonder why it is slanted?

psmith81992
The whole democrat debate was an ode to hilary honestly. I find it amusing that people think it was nothing more than a rational and sane debate. My man webb was probably the only one not on board.

Digi
In fairness to polls and such, internet polls AREN'T a representative sample, and they're going to strongly favor Bernie even if the general population doesn't feel the same way. Bernie supporters trend young, white, and male, so more of them will be commenting on internet stories.

But still, I've seen quite a bit on this. Probably won't amount to much, but it's a black mark on CNN/Time Warner.

The amusing part is that they likely don't need to do it. Hillary is the prohibitive favorite regardless. They're inviting negative publicity when the better approach would likely be to just let it pass. Fervent as his supporters are, Sanders doesn't have the black/Latino support, nor the establishment endorsements, to have a realistic shot at the nomination.

psmith81992
I think they did it precisely because bernie was picking up steam.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Digi
In fairness to polls and such, internet polls AREN'T a representative sample, and they're going to strongly favor Bernie even if the general population doesn't feel the same way. Bernie supporters trend young, white, and male, so more of them will be commenting on internet stories.

But still, I've seen quite a bit on this. Probably won't amount to much, but it's a black mark on CNN/Time Warner.

The amusing part is that they likely don't need to do it. Hillary is the prohibitive favorite regardless. They're inviting negative publicity when the better approach would likely be to just let it pass. Fervent as his supporters are, Sanders doesn't have the black/Latino support, nor the establishment endorsements, to have a realistic shot at the nomination. if Hillary goes the Petrais route, they do need a strong #2

Digi
Her campaign is not without pitfalls to avoid. So I agree there. The thing is, popular wisdom right now is that Biden is staying out because Hillary's keeping her ship righted. If she falls off a cliff, the sense is that he'll step in.

Honestly, I love the guy for his passion, but Bernie is the party's #3. I think national polls still have him behind Biden, and the VP hasn't even declared his candidacy. If Hillary falters, Bernie's not the backup. He'd have a better chance of overtaking Biden at that point, but the party as a whole still wouldn't be doing him any favors.

psmith81992
I would take biden in a heartbeat over hilary.

Digi
Originally posted by psmith81992
I would take biden in a heartbeat over hilary.

So would many others. But Joe's a 45-year party establishment guy. He's not going to rock the boat just for the sake of it, if there's already a viable candidate that presumably can win the general election. I'd be surprised if he announces at all unless Hillary suffers a major setback.

Time-Immemorial
CNN has now been downgraded below MSNBC levels.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Digi
I think national polls still have him behind Biden Nah, Bernie has about 24% while Biden has around 19%.

Time-Immemorial
Who the **** do they think they are to censor a movement in the country.

SayWhat
CNN recently hired an email consultant who has experience with their own email server.....http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2014/06/16/why-was-hillary-clinton-laughing-about-helping-suspected-child-rapist/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/46765217.cached.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Hopefully some other mainstream media gets ahold of this and goes to town on it.

Digi
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Nah, Bernie has about 24% while Biden has around 19%.

Fair enough. But if Biden announced that he was running, those numbers would at least flip.

Time-Immemorial
Rob you just gonna sit by and not say anything?

CNN is bias.

I'm surprised all the sanders supports are being so quiet about this.

Ushgarak
Can we please stop opening new threads for every piece of news about the US primaries and such? Use an existing thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.