CIA bully gay navy seal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ol' Shellhead
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179568/The-CIA-abandoned-Afghan-desert-gay-Ex-Navy-SEAL-says-bullied-cruel-agents-changed-callsign-Gay-Gay.html

Homophobic Secret agents bully gay navy seal

Robtard
"and his call sign was changed from 'Bad Monkey' to 'Gay Gay."

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
"and his call sign was changed from 'Bad Monkey' to 'Gay Gay." Was there already a "Gay"?

Robtard
I think they wanted to hammer home that he was gay and not the name "Gay".

All I know, if this guy was attached to my CIA team, this wouldn't have happened. I'm disgusted to be honest.

quanchi112
I figured gay would definitely attract Robbie to the topic and he's the first one here. Coincidence ????? Hmmmmmm.

Robtard
You only come in the GDF when you see me posting. Not a coincidence, since it's well known that you're all over my dick.

Ol' Shellhead
I think they wanted to hammer home that he was gay and not the name "Gay".

All I know, if this guy was attached to my CIA team, this wouldn't have happened. I'm disgusted to be honest. Agreed, if the CIA would do this to a Seal, imagine what they would do to civilians in foreign countries.

Ol' Shellhead
You only come in the GDF when you see me posting. Not a coincidence, since it's well known that you're all over my dick. Guy's keep it for the Navy Seals.

quanchi112
You only come in the GDF when you see me posting. Not a coincidence, since it's well known that you're all over my dick. That isn't reality although you'd like it to be. I have a 22 year old gf. Sorry, loser.

Mindset
Quan is a Navy Seal.

Ol' Shellhead
Originally posted by Mindset
Quan is a Navy Seal.

Really, wow, he must be tough as nails. Rob is brave arguing with a trained killing machine. Why does he have Bumberbatch in his sig that brit is annoying!

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
That isn't reality although you'd like it to be. I have a 22 year old gf. Sorry, loser. Get "I Have A 22 Year Old GF" tattooed on your lower back, that way all your 'buddies' will know and you don't have to keep repeating it like a parrot.

Ol' Shellhead
Get "I Have A 22 Year Old GF" tattooed on your lower back, that way all your 'buddies' will know and you don't have to keep repeating it like a parrot.

Wish I had a hot 22 year old gf like Quan. What a guy! thumb up As a navy seal I guess he deserves it!

Adam Grimes
Quan is a Navy Seal. Quan is an arctic seal.

long pig
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/261/307/7de.jpg

SayWhat
Originally posted by Ol' Shellhead
Agreed, if the CIA would do this to a Seal, imagine what they would do to civilians in foreign countries.

What about in our own, like the Kennedy's, MLK and John Lennon.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't support homosexuality due to Biblical beliefs, but what the CIA did to him was wrong. They need to lose their jobs. Surprised he didn't go Rambo crazy on them for abandoning him without water. No excuse for that.

Tattoos N Scars
Quan just listens to Seal.

Star428
I'm kinda surprised a gay man was able to pass training as intensive as SEALs. That's one of (if not THE) hardest training programs on Earth.

|King Joker|
no expression

Star428
huh

Mindset
Originally posted by Star428
I'm kinda surprised a gay man was able to pass training as intensive as SEALs. That's one of (if not THE) hardest training programs on Earth. With the help of God all things are possible.

meep-meep
With the help of God all things are possible.

laughing

Adam Grimes
I'm kinda surprised a gay man was able to pass training as intensive as SEALs. That's one of (if not THE) hardest training programs on Earth. Aren't you a vet or something?

Q99
I'm kinda surprised a gay man was able to pass training as intensive as SEALs. That's one of (if not THE) hardest training programs on Earth.

.. you do realize being gay doesn't affect physical capacity, right?

Or is it just, all that, on *top* of having to deal with homophobia and that crap?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ol' Shellhead
Really, wow, he must be tough as nails. Rob is brave arguing with a trained killing machine. Why does he have Bumberbatch in his sig that brit is annoying! As a member of the CIA Rob just likes bullying gay Navy SEALS like quan.

NemeBro
I'm kinda surprised a gay man was able to pass training as intensive as SEALs. That's one of (if not THE) hardest training programs on Earth. What aspect of gay men do you think makes them unsuited toward Navy SEAL training as compared to straight men?

Ushgarak
No worthwhile discussion here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.