The Elder Gods vs The Many Angled Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel_Mystic
Battle in neutral space.

http://s24.postimg.org/a1if4trbl/1573681_1068514_elder_gods.jpg

Elder Gods
Chthon
Gaea
Oshtur
Set

Many Angled Ones
Kthl
Nyerlathortech
Shuma-Gorath
Yot-Soter
http://s2.postimg.org/43d4533p1/1573678_1504782_behold.jpg

Galan007
MAO's > Galactus Engine > Multiple Celestials + Tenebrous/Aegis + Galactus >> Elder Gods.

Marvel_Mystic
Originally posted by Galan007
MAO's > Galactus Engine > Multiple Celestials + Tenebrous/Aegis + Galactus >> Elder Gods.

Is it that straightforward though? The Celestials have looked pretty bad lately with how easily Odin was able to make an enchantment against them. Gaea looked pretty beastly in Chaos War. As of late the Elder Gods look like they'd be superior to Celestials outside of the uber ones like Scathan. And do we know that the 4 MAOs that were summoned by Mar-Vell were more powerful than the Cancerverse Galactus Engine?

CortSether
Shuma's battle with Strange in his realm weakened Gaea severely, to the point where Strange couldn't even communicate with her because her force was too weak.

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24284754_drstrss2_inferno.jpg

This means that Shuma-Gorath could create Earth replicas in his realm all day and troll the shit out of all the Elder Gods by destroying them, and they wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it.

MAO's win yo.

deathslash
Originally posted by CortSether
Shuma's battle with Strange in his realm weakened Gaea severely, to the point where Strange couldn't even communicate with her because her force was too weak.

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/24284754_drstrss2_inferno.jpg

This means that Shuma-Gorath could create Earth replicas in his realm all day and troll the shit out of all the Elder Gods by destroying them, and they wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it.

MAO's win yo. I swear, whenever a thread involving the many angled ones or Shuma gorath comes out, you appear and bring out feats that nobody even remembers. Always good to see a fellow fan of shuma.

abhilegend
Gaea was weakened due to the events of Inferno. Not by Shuma as even the footnote says so.

erm

CortSether
Originally posted by deathslash
I swear, whenever a thread involving the many angled ones or Shuma gorath comes out, you appear and bring out feats that nobody even remembers. Always good to see a fellow fan of shuma.

thumb up Shuma-Gorath kicks ass.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Gaea was weakened due to the events of Inferno. Not by Shuma as even the footnote says so.

erm

Strange mentions Shuma-Gorath first as one of the reasons for Gaea's weakness and it's clearly the one of greater importance. If you actually read Strange Tales Vol 2 and saw the assault on Earth when Shuma targeted it, you'd know that. Plus there's the whole Strange destroying the Earth replica thing, which caused a multitude of deaths and natural disasters around the world.

But keep on going with your Marvel character lowballing. It's funny.

deathslash

Strange mentions Shuma-Gorath first as one of the reasons for Gaea's weakness and it's clearly the one of greater importance. If you actually read Strange Tales Vol 2 and saw the assault on Earth when Shuma targeted it, you'd know that. Plus there's the whole Strange destroying the Earth replica thing, which caused a multitude of deaths and natural disasters around the world.

But keep on going with your Marvel character lowballing. It's funny. wasn't it also outright said that if strange reentered earth's plane of existence at his current level of power (which was on par with shuma), he'd end up destroying the universe just by being in it?

CortSether
Originally posted by deathslash
wasn't it also outright said that if strange reentered earth's plane of existence at his current level of power (which was on par with shuma), he'd end up destroying the universe just by being in it?
Kaluu tried to open a portal leading them both back to Earth, but Strange's aura reacted with it and blew it up. Kaluu then tells Strange that because of the mystic energies he absorbed while fighting Shuma-Gorath, his aura alone "could and would destroy galaxies", so he had to release some of that power before they started the journey back to Earth.
http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t1/24285583_Strange_Tales_V2_15_-_Page_7.jpg

They travel back to Earth slowly, plane by plane, and Kaluu questions whether he should give Strange his identity back after he had infinite power within him.
http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t1/24285584_Strange_Tales_V2_15_-_Page_8.jpg

They then stop in another realm and Kaluu tries to see if he can make Strange remember who he is and his vow to protect Earth (Strange killed his ego in the battle with Shuma) and Strange reacts by blocking his punch. Kaluu then says the catch to getting Strange to remember who he is is the fact that if he touches Strange once more, he'll "die like a leaf in a bonfire". He could have murdered Kaluu simply by touching him.
http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t1/24285585_Strange_Tales_V2_15_-_Page_11.jpg

So yeah, that was Strange at his strongest ever thanks to absorbing Shuma's power.

Blue Area Vet

That's his motivation in life.

BeyonderGod
The Many Angled Ones stomp.

abhilegend

Being mentioned once doesn't means you're the sole one being responsible for it.

You're trying to use it as a feat for Shuma while it's not. But keep hyping up Shuma like it changes anything. Originally posted by CortSether
Kaluu tried to open a portal leading them both back to Earth, but Strange's aura reacted with it and blew it up. Kaluu then tells Strange that because of the mystic energies he absorbed while fighting Shuma-Gorath, his aura alone "could and would destroy galaxies", so he had to release some of that power before they started the journey back to Earth.
http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t1/24285583_Strange_Tales_V2_15_-_Page_7.jpg

They travel back to Earth slowly, plane by plane, and Kaluu questions whether he should give Strange his identity back after he had infinite power within him.
http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t1/24285584_Strange_Tales_V2_15_-_Page_8.jpg

They then stop in another realm and Kaluu tries to see if he can make Strange remember who he is and his vow to protect Earth (Strange killed his ego in the battle with Shuma) and Strange reacts by blocking his punch. Kaluu then says the catch to getting Strange to remember who he is is the fact that if he touches Strange once more, he'll "die like a leaf in a bonfire". He could have murdered Kaluu simply by touching him.
http://s5d4.turboimg.net/t1/24285585_Strange_Tales_V2_15_-_Page_11.jpg

So yeah, that was Strange at his strongest ever thanks to absorbing Shuma's power.
Yeah, Shuma is full of nothing but hyperboles.

Good to know.

CortSether
Being mentioned once doesn't means you're the sole one being responsible for it.

You're trying to use it as a feat for Shuma while it's not. But keep hyping up Shuma like it changes anything.

Dr Strange attributes Gaea's weakness to Shuma-Gorath's attack plus some other disturbance that happened afterwards, yet it's not a feat for Shuma. Mhm, yea sure. So where was Gaea when Shuma-Gorath was assaulting Earth? Why couldn't she do jack squat to protect herself when he surrounded it in a ring of fire? Why couldn't she prevent all the natural disasters that followed when Strange destroyed the Earth replica that Shuma-Gorath generated 1,000 planes away from their reality? Face it, Shuma made Gaea his ***** and there was nothing she could do about it.

Learn what hyperbole is before you use the word.

abhilegend
Dr Strange attributes Gaea's weakness to Shuma-Gorath's attack plus some other disturbance that happened afterwards, yet it's not a feat for Shuma.

Yes, it's not. It was due to Inferno. Learn to read.

The same reasons she doesn't do anything in so many comics. The writer didn't include her in the story.

Learn to read first before you try anything worse. Like arguing.

CortSether
Yes, it's not. It was due to Inferno. Learn to read.

Abhilegend: Shuma-Gorath didn't do anything at all! Gaea was weak only because of that one other thing Strange mentioned but not the very first thing that Strange mentioned specifically by name! eek!

The guy who couldn't understand that 3 is > 1 in another thread is telling other people how to learn things. Priceless. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Abhilegend: Shuma-Gorath didn't do anything at all! Gaea was weak only because of that one other thing Strange mentioned but not the very first thing that Strange mentioned specifically by name!

It was combination of both.

Ergo not a sole feat for Shuma.

Ergo my original point.

Ergo you're thick.

I still know how to distinguish between hyperbole and a feat.

But you're a Shuma gorath fanboy. I can't blame you for being who you are.

CortSether
It was combination of both.

Ergo not a sole feat for Shuma.

Ergo my original point.

Ergo you're thick.

I still know how to distinguish between hyperbole and a feat.

But you're a Shuma gorath fanboy. I can't blame you for being who you are.
So if I rang your doorbell and floored you with a kick to the balls, then the kid next door who usually bullies you takes the opportunity and starts beating you up while you're on the ground, you wouldn't consider that a feat for me in making your force weak? laughing out loud

I'll stick with being a fan of Lovecraftian horror monstrosities and their derivatives and you can go ahead and wank Vertigo all you want. Deal?

abhilegend
So if I rang your doorbell and floored you with a kick to the balls, then the kid next door who usually bullies you takes the opportunity and starts beating you up while you're on the ground, you wouldn't consider that a feat for me in making your force weak?

You need to prove it was Shuma who weakened Gaea on his own then.

Post the scans and we'll see.

I am not even a fan of vertigo. All I know is every character in vertigo is better than this cheap knock off jobber Shuma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.