Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out fight

Battle takes place on neutral ground

SunRazer
Kyp matches him in sabers and ragdolls for the win. smile

AncientPower
Ulic takes sabers but Kyp owns in Force.

DarthAnt66
Droma wins with a lot of difficulty, IMO. His barrier should suffice against Durron in terms of combative telekinesis, from what I've seen.

ILS
This has me vs DC written all over it, lol.

Deronn_solo
LAL.
Kyp. Whatever advantage Ulic has in 'sabers, he gets demolished in the Force - and the minute Ulic presses, someone has innovative as Durron will fall back on his Force advantage and wreck accordingly.

ILS
Planning on making an argument for Kyp ragdolling tailoured specifically to Ulic, or are you just chest puffing as always, DC?

ILS
Oh, and Ulic takes sabers.. it's unfortunately not much of a contest in the slightest, either.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
Planning on making an argument for Kyp ragdolling tailoured specifically to Ulic, or are you just chest puffing as always, DC?

Besides that fact that he was using freighters as telekenetic weapons and shit? Or moving Dovin Basal? What has Ulic done that is loosy comparabe in juxtaposition?
All in all, Kyp is simply on an entire different level as a Force user; Droma doesn't compare.

Yeah, no. Lowball harder, though.

Deronn_solo
Shit, tried to edit to add more shit and clarify - but 15 minutes were up. I'll just add it to my next post if/when you respond.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.