tcw anakin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
let me guess u all say team Darth Maul and Savage Opress
after all, Darth Maul and Savage Opress beats obi wan and vos and both beat anakin so team wins sick

NTJack0
http://i.imgur.com/F1DtfSe.gifv

JKBart
smile
smile smile
smile smile smile
smile smile smile smile

TheNuisanceBird
Kenobi was fighting Pre-Suit Vader. Some argue he was facing Anakin although even if he was it doesn't change the fact that Anakin was suffering from CIS. The ROTS novelization even makes note of him not remembering the last time he eat or slept. How does Vos take Anakin? I'm surprised you think that considering that Anakin stomped an unprepared Vos which seems like something you'd use in an argument.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Kenobi was fighting Pre-Suit Vader. Some argue he was facing Anakin although even if he was it doesn't change the fact that Anakin was suffering from CIS. The ROTS novelization even makes note of him not remembering the last time he eat or slept. How does Vos take Anakin? I'm surprised you think that considering that Anakin stomped an unprepared Vos which seems like something you'd use in an argument.

Anakin stomped an unprepared Vos

headbutt

if Vos could headbutt an unprepared Anakin it'd go the other way

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
Anakin stomped an unprepared Vos

headbutt

if Vos could headbutt an unprepared Anakin it'd go the other way

Not necessarily. Anakin has used a headbutt against Clovis and was fine.

Emperordmb
TCW Anakin?

Maul puts up a pretty damn good fight on his own. With Savage helping him, Anakin is straight ****ed.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
TCW Anakin?

Maul puts up a pretty damn good fight on his own. With Savage helping him, Anakin is straight ****ed.

ILS
Ayy, that was the right answer for once. ^^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.