Strongest Anime Characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
1. Elder God Demonbane: His size busted a universe and his most powerful attacks is able to bust/create 100,000,000,000 worlds and he is nigh-omnipotent.

2. Nyarlathotep (Demonbane): The creator of Multi-Universes which are categorized as infinite within a finite verse.

3. The Chousin: They are the creators of the "Infinite" 22-Dimensions and they are Nigh-omnipotent.

4. Lord of Nightmares: Created 4 universes and is Nigh-omnipotent.

(No DBZ characters please due to the trolls and how they aren't that powerful.)

Time-Immemorial
http://i59.tinypic.com/r2stnt.jpg

BeyonderGod
Reported for trolling for the 10th time.

trexalfa
Elder God Demonbane and Nyarlathotep are Visual Novel characters, not anime ones.

SquallX
Dark Schneider from Bastard

NewGuy01
TTGL is pretty haxxx.

Q99
That's a pretty good list.

BeyonderGod
I'm researching more.

AsbestosFlaygon
Saitama.

ONE said on Twitter (it's in Japanese) that he literally has no weakness, and could destroy the universe in one punch if he becomes pissed off.

Astner
Broly ItachiHitsugayaJellalLuffy

Dramatic Gecko
For thousands of years I lay dormant. Who has disturbe- oh. Hey Dickweeds. First get Broly off your ****ing list right now Astner.

I'll put in a vote for Whis though. He deserves a place.

trexalfa
Again, what are we defining as "anime" here again?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Saitama.

ONE said on Twitter (it's in Japanese) that he literally has no weakness, and could destroy the universe in one punch if he becomes pissed off.

Only feats matter

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by trexalfa
Again, what are we defining as "anime" here again?
Manga
Straight Anime

No Visual Novels only the adaptations matter.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Only feats matter
*Cough: Says the guy who never shows any.*

trexalfa
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Manga
Straight Anime

No Visual Novels only the adaptations matter.

And why do only adaptations matter? You are leaving VNs and LNs out, so you miss out on a lot.

Plus, the anime version of Demonbane is not that powerful. You need the VNs. Why are you forgetting that?

SquallX
Originally posted by Astner
Broly ItachiHitsugayaJellalLuffy

No one in Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Dragonball Z/Super should ever be mentioned in a list like this.

No one in those verse would even hit the 100 mark most powerful Anime characters of all times.

AuraAngel
Took a few days but you got one Astner.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by SquallX
No one in Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Dragonball Z/Super should ever be mentioned in a list like this.

No one in those verse would even hit the 100 mark most powerful Anime characters of all times.

DB Super definitely deserves mention here. Not too many anime verses have as many casual universe busting characters as it does. thumb up

SquallX
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
DB Super definitely deserves mention here. Not too many anime verses have as many casual universe busting characters as it does. thumb up

Actually they don't, it takes more than just raw power to be consider powerful in this type of list.

Dark Schneider from Bastard haven't destroyed a Universe, but I bet you no one in the DBZ verse can beat him, let alone kill him.

Dramatic Gecko
Devilman could.

SquallX
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Devilman could.

Are you saying Devilman can beat Dark Schneider?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by trexalfa
And why do only adaptations matter? You are leaving VNs and LNs out, so you miss out on a lot.

Plus, the anime version of Demonbane is not that powerful. You need the VNs. Why are you forgetting that?
AND again they have mangas so no debate about this.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Not really......
No universe especially "Casual" anything.

I can name a few series who stomps DB without any "Universe" busting attacks or power scaling.

thumb up

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SquallX
Actually they don't, it takes more than just raw power to be consider powerful in this type of list.

Dark Schneider from Bastard haven't destroyed a Universe, but I bet you no one in the DBZ verse can beat him, let alone kill him.
You should know by now he doesn't know any other series other than DB related ones not even trying to be mean but just honest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.