Goku and Beerus arent Universe level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Let the great Debunker inform others about such a false assumption made by the fanboys.

The Collision!
Collision? Alright people stated IF they would have collided 3 or more times the universe will be busted because of their "Physical Contact"

That's false.....
If you watch the actual episode you can see a ripple of energy waves going across the "Universe" which we cant compare the Real life universe to a series like DB and if you have watched this episode The SHORTEST WAVE barely even caused destruction on earth the waves that caused the more notable DAMAGE is the long and more ranged waves because of the Density+Velocity of the wave.

The Destruction!
Alot of forums even credited at best the wave was "Galaxy" or "Multi-Galaxy" in apparent destruction but on-panel the energy waves caused planets to be annihilated and nearly caused a Sun to go supernova.

The Feat
Goku and Beerus attack isnt a feat for both because its by 2 characters now in a Death Battle using this as a feat is useless why?

Example for Goku/Beerus:
Take 2 cars the same size going at the same speed of 50/50
Imagine them colliding they will have the same damage from the collision.

Example for Goku/Beerus Vs
Take Goku a small car going 50 MPH
Take Superman a large SUV going 50 MPH
Now they collided who WILL have the most output of damage?
A: The large SUV

So if you can actually see logic the feat IS utterly inconstant when comparing other characters.

The Conclusion!
The feat is useless and inconstant....so don't know why its being used out of the DBverse when comparing it to other feats.

SSJGGogeta
You're an idiot.

StealthRanger
ITT: Beyondumbcunt still anally sore about DB shitstomping Nardo and Clorox and spouting stupid irrelevant bullshit

Par for the course

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by StealthRanger
ITT: Beyondumbcunt still anally sore about DB shitstomping Nardo and Clorox and spouting stupid irrelevant bullshit

Par for the course

Literally his whole post boils down to, "The feat is inconsistent, because they haven't done it before."

no

Oh, plus several paragraph's of logic and physics that my seven year old niece would scoff at.

BeyonderGod
Haters
Gonna
Hate

The truth
Will always
Be the truth

Comeback when you 2 can debate and not be ignorant about the truth being spoken here if you cant refute then don't speak when no one has spoken to you.

carver9
Reported.

BeyonderGod
Yet the report will be yet ANOTHER false like always since you feel emotional about the truth which proves my point about you dbz fanboys who cant handle the truth. smile

NotAllThatEvil
Why is superman an suv in your post?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Why is superman an suv in your post?
Superman in terms of not just powers/feats but Superman is WAY to powerful/big for goku to fight.

And I'm not even a superman fan to know the truth here.

I used superman AS a example of outside collisions IF it was a Goku Vs Superman fight since it would be VASTLY inconstant.

Time-Immemorial
http://i59.tinypic.com/r2stnt.jpg

SquallX
Beyonder has a point. Let's look at this from a non-bias point of view.

Did it take 2 beings to create that shockwave? Yes.

Did the shockwave of initial point of detonation destroy the Earth? No

Did it take the shockwave traveling to space and gaining energy and momentum before becoming a threat to the Universe? Yes.

Is the schockwave Universal? It all depends on you're point of views. Do you believe an energy traveling and gaining momentum and energy, then creating a chain effect a true Universal blast? Or do you believe at point blank initiation it start to destroy everything in it's path?

Those are the questions to ask, and being open minded about different aspects.

My 2 cents on the subject.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SquallX
Beyonder has a point. Let's look at this from a non-bias point of view.

Did it take 2 beings to create that shockwave? Yes.

Did the shockwave of initial point of detonation destroy the Earth? No

Did it take the shockwave traveling to space and gaining energy and momentum before becoming a threat to the Universe? Yes.

Is the schockwave Universal? It all depends on you're point of views. Do you believe an energy traveling and gaining momentum and energy, then creating a chain effect a true Universal blast? Or do you believe at point blank initiation it start to destroy everything in it's path?

Those are the questions to ask, and being open minded about different aspects.

My 2 cents on the subject.
Someone with common sense+intelligence comments! big grin

AuraAngel
I honestly don't know which is more painful. The absolute utter butthurt about a single showing from fictional characters or the outright undeserved smugness of "the great Debunker".

BeyonderGod
Someone salty about the truth here.

1. It seems you are butthurt since you haven't post anything refuting the truth here.

2. Noone here actually debunked me so yes the great debunker is my rightful title.

Comeback with positivity and not negativity.

bbrem123
near infinite knowledge

BeyonderGod
Infinite*

Sorry you need to fix yourself here.

bbrem123
I don't even know why you guys bother responding his butt hurt threads and post. He is obviously a troll who has no creditability what so ever.

BeyonderGod
>Debunks a wank
The ztards call it butthurt

>ztards cant prove me wrong
They call me a troll

Perfect ztard logic. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

carver9
Report him please

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Report him please

I don't think he's worth our time or the mods' time.

AuraAngel
1. The reason the feat is impressive is because neither Goku nor Beerus are fighting at their peak power at the time the feat occurred. While holding back they still threatened to destroy the universe.

2. The Kai are convinced that Beerus alone could destroy the universe in every single episode before the fight occurred. It was considered hyperbole until it turns out that is very much the case. Whether Goku could do it doesn't matter since he was fighting relatively even with someone that could.

3. They were not destroying the universe through sheer punching power. Like everything in the series, their power comes from Ki. You're missing the forest for the trees as it were. The impressive thing isn't that Goku's fist is doing what it is doing. The impressive thing is that while holding back Goku was generating enough energy to destroy the universe without using Ki-blasts.

4. The analogy with the SUV's doesn't work because Goku and Beerus were not matching each other perfectly until the 3rd clash where Goku managed to copy Beerus exactly, right down to the distribution of Ki and the angle of the punch. It was actually the residual energy of the clash that was generating shock waves capable of destroying the universe. Once Goku could match him their clashes never threatened to do that again.

5. The reason Earth was not heavily damaged was most probably because Whis was not going to let it get damaged that severely.

6. Everything in the series points to that being something of a universal level. Disagreeing with that is tantamount to saying Toriyama is wrong about the characters he created. Toriyama wanted to show Goku could destroy the universe without actually having his hero eradicate all life in the universe. It is more or less the same as authors taking a book, saying it weighs infinity, then letting Supes lift it. It looks like a damn book and I can argue that til the cows come home but the purpose is to give Superman a high end feat in a manner that doesn't border on the ridiculous.

7. Correcting someone's writing is poor form when your sentences are terrible.

Hopefully my report goes through and you'll be given a warning to leave the DB fans alone so we can stop seeing the same thread over and over again.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AuraAngel
1. The reason the feat is impressive is because neither Goku nor Beerus are fighting at their peak power at the time the feat occurred. While holding back they still threatened to destroy the universe.

2. The Kai are convinced that Beerus alone could destroy the universe in every single episode before the fight occurred. It was considered hyperbole until it turns out that is very much the case. Whether Goku could do it doesn't matter since he was fighting relatively even with someone that could.

3. They were not destroying the universe through sheer punching power. Like everything in the series, their power comes from Ki. You're missing the forest for the trees as it were. The impressive thing isn't that Goku's fist is doing what it is doing. The impressive thing is that while holding back Goku was generating enough energy to destroy the universe without using Ki-blasts.

4. The analogy with the SUV's doesn't work because Goku and Beerus were not matching each other perfectly until the 3rd clash where Goku managed to copy Beerus exactly, right down to the distribution of Ki and the angle of the punch. It was actually the residual energy of the clash that was generating shock waves capable of destroying the universe. Once Goku could match him their clashes never threatened to do that again.

5. The reason Earth was not heavily damaged was most probably because Whis was not going to let it get damaged that severely.

6. Everything in the series points to that being something of a universal level. Disagreeing with that is tantamount to saying Toriyama is wrong about the characters he created. Toriyama wanted to show Goku could destroy the universe without actually having his hero eradicate all life in the universe. It is more or less the same as authors taking a book, saying it weighs infinity, then letting Supes lift it. It looks like a damn book and I can argue that til the cows come home but the purpose is to give Superman a high end feat in a manner that doesn't border on the ridiculous.

7. Correcting someone's writing is poor form when your sentences are terrible.

Hopefully my report goes through and you'll be given a warning to leave the DB fans alone so we can stop seeing the same thread over and over again.
Making excuses like a SSJGogeta how about placing facts and not your speculations/opinions? thumb up

I debunked the wank deal with it. smokin'

AuraAngel
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Making excuses like a SSJGogeta ow about placingproviding facts and not your speculations/opinions? thumb up

I debunked the wank deal with it. smokin'

You also lose points for making a post that is a complete waste of everyone's time. If you've truly, utterly debunked all arguments against the feat and you won't listen to any other opinion besides your own, why make a thread about it?

You are absolutely baiting for the DBS watchers just so you can ignore them in every way. I actually have less respect for you than Quan. At least when he baits someone he puts in a little legwork. Not much but a little.

BeyonderGod
Holding back? Through the fight goku was going 100% and Beerus BARELY tried....

And I sense hypocritical logic.....K....Beerus busting a universe=his death AS stated right?

I know of KI.....doesnt matter as he can apply HIS ki to his fists correct? Just like the logic Ki=Durability right? I remember Beerus throwing nothing BUT God Ki Blasts before.....nothing happened....so?

Clearly your opinion because when I was watching they were on par.....Power wise? Yes HENCE the analogy.....so my analogy IS correct because outside of this feat its useless.

HM memory serves me right that Whis didn't care if the world was going to be destroyed....so an excuse if why the earth never got destroyed at its best.

Yet....you deny whatever series state but DBZ is so right with you correct?....Akira stated Goku cant survive a universe attack....so to you that's right? And then went FULL HYPOCRITE so Akira words =truth but narration from DC=Bulls***?

K

Ztards at its best...

BeyonderGod
You also lose points for making a post that is a complete waste of everyone's time. If you've truly, utterly debunked all arguments against the feat and you won't listen to any other opinion besides your own, why make a thread about it?

You are absolutely baiting for the DBS watchers just so you can ignore them in every way. I actually have less respect for you than Quan. At least when he baits someone he puts in a little legwork. Not much but a little.
>Fixing grammar
Sign of losing....

1. I read your lil post pal its just your speculation/non-sense because you hate to admit the truth about my post being factual you can try to claim your feats (opinions) mean anything to me it's all about official sources/scans not your words Vs my words.

2. I dont care for your little "Respect" you butthurt pal not me I could careless if you like me. And this isnt bait it's me being a debater and shutting down the BS.

StiltmanFTW

carver9
It was already explained why Earth wasn't destroyed. It doesn't matter anyways since Goku and Beerus felt most of the Universal attack anyways. The horizon of the attack was the most damaging. If the Universe would've crumbled, earth would've went right along with it which still makes it a universal ft.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

BeyonderGod
It was already explained why Earth wasn't destroyed. It doesn't matter anyways since Goku and Beerus felt most of the Universal attack anyways. The horizon of the attack was the most damaging. If the Universe would've crumbled, earth would've went right along with it which still makes it a universal ft.
Universal Range feat*
Whis barely protected earth.....that's why I stated it BARELY destroyed anything.

Goku < Beerus

ares834

BeyonderGod
For everyone the fact you have to make such images just shows how badly I beaten you guys at DBZ debates. smile thumb up

carver9
Universal Range feat*
Whis barely protected earth.....that's why I stated it BARELY destroyed anything.

Goku < Beerus

Who said anything about Whis? Again, it was explained why Earth wasn't annihilated but if Goku and Beerus connected with that last hit, everything would've died including Earth which makes it a universal power ft.

SquallX
This goes for both sides.

Can't we just debate without trolling please, or is it too much to ask for?

BeyonderGod
Squallx I'm not even trolling its the ztards here not me.

BeyonderGod
Who said anything about Whis? Again, it was explained why Earth wasn't annihilated but if Goku and Beerus connected with that last hit, everything would've died including Earth which makes it a universal power ft.
thumb up Universal range power feat.

Astner
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Literally his whole post boils down to, "The feat is inconsistent, because they haven't done it before."
In order for it to be an inconsistency there has to be a contradiction.

carver9
thumb up Universal range power feat.

Universal ft produced by both Goku and Beerus.

AuraAngel
Guys enough with the Goku pissing on Beyonder image. It makes it look like you guys are the villains in a thread specifically made for trolling and baiting.

ares834
Nah, it's the only response that his never ending garbage deserves.

AuraAngel
But he doesn't deserve a golden shower from Goku-senpai.

No but fer real, please stop. Pretty please? :3

Badabing
Right now it's not a matter of "if", but "how many" people I'm about to temp ban.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Badabing
Right now it's not a matter of "if", but "how many" people I'm about to temp ban.

If I'm among that list I will formally apologize for any rude behavior and remain silent for the duration of this thread's time in the spotlight.

StiltmanFTW

Time-Immemorial
oHg5SJYRHA0

Badabing
If I'm among that list I will formally apologize for any rude behavior and remain silent for the duration of this thread's time in the spotlight. You weren't on the list. But now I'm compelled to research your anti-raptor posts and consider adding you to the list. sneer

AuraAngel
Because of that I was actually looking up philosoraptor images for the past 5 minutes. Curse you.

Impediment
Jesus ****ing doggy style Christ! My report filter is spammed up for this?!?

Everyone just quit the dick waving and debate. It's goddamn stupid how many reports I see of "WAH!! HE"S TROLLING!!!!!" and then THAT poster turns around and does the same dame thing!

Either debate like the adults that you are or STFU and don't!

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Impediment
Jesus ****ing doggy style Christ! My report filter is spammed up for this?!?

Everyone just quit the dick waving and debate. It's goddamn stupid how many reports I see of "WAH!! HE"S TROLLING!!!!!" and then THAT poster turns around and does the same dame thing!

Either debate like the adults that you are or STFU and don't!
Agreed. thumb up

Ridley_Prime
Just when I thought I couldn't be more disappointed with some users here, this thread proved me wrong.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Just when I thought I couldn't be more disappointed with some users here, this thread proved me wrong.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Y083uOcg1fc/VWjsqOmLDTI/AAAAAAADuR4/9-n_M8xXVuU/s1600/7ac.jpg
I have to agree.

Badabing
Because of that I was actually looking up philosoraptor images for the past 5 minutes. Curse you. laughing out loud thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Instead of listing to carver and reporting beyonder, I should have reported carvers reports.

Blockythe1guy
It's funny how this thread was made 4 weeks ago and no one cares to put any reply on it.

Now today, This thread has the input that doesn't need.

SSJGGogeta
Someone salty about the truth here.

1. It seems you are butthurt since you haven't post anything refuting the truth here.

2. Noone here actually debunked me so yes the great debunker is my rightful title.

Comeback with positivity and not negativity.

Yes, Great Spelunker, and that person is you. thumb up

It doesn't matter how the shockwaves travelled. The creator simply portrayed convenient physics that allowed a universe level attack to leave Earth unharmed. The same thing happens in DC comics all the time. Like Superman turning back time by changing Earth's rotation, instead of just destroying all life on the planet, like it actually would.

The fact of the matter is that the author gave the characters a universal feat that he had been building up to the ENTIRE series so far. And it was confirmed and supported by EVERY character, including all knowing gods, and Whiss, who has divination.

The only reason you think no one has debunked you is because you're too stubborn to admit when you're wrong. So until you actually pull your head out of your ass and start making sense, instead of being a whiney, butthurt, fangirl in denial, you'll be shamed as the Great Spelunker that you are. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Yes, Great Spelunker, and that person is you. thumb up

It doesn't matter how the shockwaves travelled. The creator simply portrayed convenient physics that allowed a universe level attack to leave Earth unharmed. The same thing happens in DC comics all the time. Like Superman turning back time by changing Earth's rotation, instead of just destroying all life on the planet, like it actually would.

The fact of the matter is that the author gave the characters a universal feat that he had been building up to the ENTIRE series so far. And it was confirmed and supported by EVERY character, including all knowing gods, and Whiss, who has divination.

The only reason you think no one has debunked you is because you're too stubborn to admit when you're wrong. So until you actually pull your head out of your ass and start making sense, instead of being a whiney, butthurt, fangirl in denial, you'll be shamed as the Great Spelunker that you are. thumb up

laughing out loud

I am glad we all have united under a single cause and come together against the troll yonder nod.

SSJGGogeta
laughing out loud

I am glad we all have united under a single cause and come together against the troll yonder nod.

http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/07/12/63572276818365649055948932_NotDiff.jpg

Just so you know, confirming the validity of this feat puts Goku above Superman. By a lot.

Time-Immemorial
I realize Goku has surpassed some of Supermans feats, I don't know about some of his high end ones like PC ending the multiverse with a punch though. T

SSJGGogeta
I realize Goku has surpassed some of Supermans feats, I don't know about some of his high end ones like PC ending the multiverse with a punch though. T

PC Superman doesn't have any feats like the one you just described. No Superman does. Cosmic armor Superman is multiverse level, but that's a robot made by the monitors, not a form of Superman.

Superman's best feats are solar system tier, from his most broken versions. And most Superman versions aren't even planetary.

The Superman who would have the best chance against Goku would be Superboy Prime, from when he fought the Monarch. But even he would lose, due to his lack of speed and skill. Although he does practically match Goku in terms of durability and strength. Whiss would still spank them both though.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic here.

@ Thread: Goku and Beerus ARE universal. This is fact. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
I am almost 100% sure PC Superman ended the multiverse with a single punch.

SquallX
PC Superman doesn't have any feats like the one you just described. No Superman does. Cosmic armor Superman is multiverse level, but that's a robot made by the monitors, not a form of Superman.

Superman's best feats are solar system tier, from his most broken versions. And most Superman versions aren't even planetary.

The Superman who would have the best chance against Goku would be Superboy Prime, from when he fought the Monarch. But even he would lose, due to his lack of speed and skill. Although he does practically match Goku in terms of durability and strength. Whiss would still spank them both though.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic here.

@ Thread: Goku and Beerus ARE universal. This is fact. thumb up

This is laughable, especially the part about Prime.

SSJGGogeta
I am almost 100% sure PC Superman ended the multiverse with a single punch.

I am DEFINITELY 100% sure that that never happened. thumb up

Nothing even close to that ever happened, tbh. confused

Originally posted by SquallX
This is laughable, especially the part about Prime.

The only thing that's laughable here is the fact that you're still here.

Everything I've said is true, and correct. You've done nothing but toss around assumptions, lies, and inaccuracies.

It's honestly not even funny anymore. You're just proving yourself EVEN FURTHER, to be a deluded fanboy in denial. sick

BeyonderGod
Im laughing so hard right now lmao.

SSJGGogeta
Im laughing so hard right now lmao.

So is everyone else on here.

At you. thumb up

BeyonderGod
So is everyone else on here.

At you. thumb up
Says the guy who is known as the king of losing? thumb up Come back when you can prove anything within a debate.

pheonixking787
actually if you say we cant compare real life then what do we have , so this whole debate becomes point less because there is no way to scale or even comprehend the limits of their universe , so lets just assume that the dbz universe is the same or at least very close to ours , in that case the impact alone of their hits connecting would kill soon kill any normal people near by . also buildings would be destroyed the ground would also begin to crack and if they could probably cause the destruction of a city but no way would the universe be destroyed , but if they continue to give goku more powerful forms and more powerful enemy's ,witch we all know will continue to happen, he may reach such a feat eventually.

carver9
BeyonderGod, we know thats you with a new acct.

One Big Mob
You'd think a weeklong ban would push you away from creating socks. Unless of course you've been doing it for years.

Prof. T.C McAbe
BeyonderGod, we know thats you with a new acct.

Or someone is sneaky and wants Beyondernoob to be perma banned, so he pretends to be his sock.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Or someone is sneaky and wants Beyondernoob to be perma banned, so he pretends to be his sock.

lol, wish I had thought of doing that. laughing

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Team high five

BeyonderGod
And this is why people dont like this site.

SSJGGogeta
And this is why people dont like this site.

Yes, because idiots like you ruin it for everyone else. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Yes, because idiots like you ruin it for everyone else. thumb up
Not really.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You'd think a weeklong ban would push you away from creating socks. Unless of course you've been doing it for years.

Usually socking while on ban makes your primary account permabanned when you return. I don't see him lasting much longer.

BeyonderGod
Never made a alt so you guys are making excuses so I don't care. thumb up

Badabing
If anybody has proof BG made and alternate account then please PM the information. So get back to the thread topic.

BeyonderGod
Never made a alt check the IP themselves I have no need to lie.

BeyonderGod
But knowing moderation they gonna believe whatever the "Perfect" members say so I'm not surprised.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Badabing
If anybody has proof BG made and alternate account then please PM the information. So get back to the thread topic.

thumb up This witch hunt is just so wrong.

BeyonderGod
Someone gonna make a alt says it me and the Moderation (Badabing) is gonna take that as "Proof" to ban me from the site just because people with no morals cant stand when someone has a different view then them.

This happened on Animevice,Spacebattles, and Comicvine so I'm use to this kinda hate. thumb up

Impediment
Back to topic, guys.

BeyonderGod
Alright Sir Impediment thumb up

naurtoisbeast
Report him please Originally posted by carver9
Report him please i think goku will win here

carver9
Lol

Estacado
Goku wins via report.

NightHawk11234
I know this is old but I have gotta ask. Are.. are you retarded ?

cdtm
Originally posted by NightHawk11234
I know this is old but I have gotta ask. Are.. are you retarded ?

Don't insult the dbz fans.

And the term is "exceptional individuals."

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
near infinite knowledge

Haven't seen this guy in a while.

StiltmanFTW

Brem will be back.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Brem will be back.

It seems that Beyondernoob has exiled to other forums. Thaaaaanks

TethAdamTheRock
What is this DBS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.