Vader/Dooku vs. TCW Kenobi/Ventress/Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

*TCW Versions for team 2
*Composite Vader/Dooku with Legends/Canon feats
*Count Dooku as of Revenge of the Sith
*Darth Vader as of Return of the Jedi

Battle takes place on neutral ground

*Bonus replace Savage with Dark Disciple Quinlan Vos

McP
Vader and Dooku comfortable. They aren't inferiors in sabers at all, and they're far superiors as Force users. I'm not even sure if they will need sabers in all-out battle.

FreshestSlice
Either member of Team 1 has a good/likely chance of soloing. Why is this a thing?

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by McP
Vader and Dooku comfortable. They aren't inferiors in sabers at all, and they're far superiors as Force users. I'm not even sure if they will need sabers in all-out battle.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Either member of Team 1 has a good/likely chance of soloing. Why is this a thing? Nigga, what?

FreshestSlice
Dooku's already taken Ventress and Savage on, and he's been tooling TCW Kenobi for almost 6 straight seasons. Obviously a team will be needed for the Bonus, but otherwise, I could see Dooku and/or Vader soloing Kenobi, Ventress, and Savage.

ILS
Dooku was barely beating Ventress and well pre-prime Savage, a coordinated effort from prime Ventress/Savage and Kenobi is going to lead to Dooku's death. I'll humour Vader on a good day with fan-force backing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.