Vasto Lorde Ichigo vs. The Espadas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
So, we all know that when Ichigo turned into a Vasto Lorde Hollow against Ulquiorra, he tore Ulquiorra a new one. Now, I am wondering if Ichigo in his Vasto Lorde form alone could take on all of the Espadas together.

This takes place in Las Noches.

Can the Espadas defeat a mindless Ichigo in Hollow form, or do they fall like Ulquiorra?

Jmanghan
He stops at Barragan.

NewGuy01
Ichigo gets stomped.

yungz22
halibel and him are prolly on equal terms in hueco mundo but id give to the edge to ichi. thats as far as he goes tho

Henry_Pym
Ichigo clears with ease, these guys were such a let down...

yungz22
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Ichigo clears with ease, these guys were such a let down...

how would ichi beat barragan?

Henry_Pym
By being >>> Soi Fong's bankai

Ichigo has high speed regeneration so me might literally tank the aging.

yungz22

Ichigo has high speed regeneration so me might literally tank the aging.

lol funny

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Ichigo would stomp here, if it weren't for Barragan. And the only reason Barragan wins is because of Respira. Hollow Ichigo would simply be too mindless to realize that the Respira was killing him, and would end up flying right into it, trying to kill Barragan.

But even if it was every other espada against him at the same time, all in their strongest forms, Ichigo would win. Barragan and his Respira are the only thing he can't overcome here.

NewGuy01
Disagreed, even without Barragan we're looking at Starrk, Halibel, Ulquiorra, and Yammy. Each of which, while inferior, could contend with White Ichigo to a point.

Them + Backup spells a stomp even without Barragan's haxxx.

yungz22
lol ulqiuiorra and uryuu were able to subdue you dont think the top 3 espada would do the same?

AuraAngel
That moment when you realize Espada 7 could beat anyone by looking at their head.

NewGuy01
Abilities like those can always be overcome by having much greater spiritual pressure though.

AuraAngel
Then why can't Barragan's lol?

NewGuy01
I'm not positive that it can't. Then again, it's a bit different in nature...

AuraAngel
Kubo is unclear on the subject honestly.

Astner
Originally posted by AuraAngel
In the first volume of Ryohgo Narita's Spirits are Forever With You it's explained that Kenpachi's Reiatsu would push back Barragan's Respira.

yungz22
Originally posted by AuraAngel

my interpretation was if you were significantly weaker in reatsu then your attack wont work

if your reatsu is relatively the same or a little bit weaker it should still work

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Astner
In the first volume of Ryohgo Narita's Spirits are Forever With You it's explained that Kenpachi's Reiatsu would push back Barragan's Respira.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

Q99
Barragan's hax is the only problem, but if he can get in one good hit, that's it.

Plus with regen, he could trade a limb for a hit and be fine.

Jmanghan

Ichigo has high speed regeneration so me might literally tank the aging. The aging isn't relative to damage, and everyone ages :/

Also, Barragan didn't lose to Soi-Fon's Bankai.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by yungz22
lol funny ...? Why?

He regrew his heart? Do you think his arm is the source of his power?

Jmanghan
...? Why?

He regrew his heart? Do you think his arm is the source of his power? Hollow's Age, Everything Ages.

Vasto Lordes of anyone would still age, regardless of what you think.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, this is really dependent on whether or not Respira works like every reiatsu based attack in the series. A Reiatsu that's high enough could simply shrug it off, if that were the case. Which would mean that Vasto Lorde Ichigo could probably just walk through it, unfazed.

I can see that being the case, honestly. Which is why I think it would have been useless against Aizen, even if he had gotten to use it directly on him.

Q99
There is the matter that Starrk *was* ranked higher, suggesting enough power can overcome it.

SSJGGogeta
That's also true. Going by sheer placement of the Espada, Barragan not being the Primavera should mean that he could be defeated by Stark, which likely means that Stark is strong enough to overcome Respira. Or at least resist it. Who knows though, it could be because of his Camarades. Maybe they don't age, since they're soul fragments. So they could be like Barragan's kyrptonite, essentially.

NewGuy01
Pretty sure the Espada were ranked purely on the basis of who had the greater spiritual pressure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.