Saesee Tiin vs. Sylvar (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place where Darth Malak fought Satele Shan and Quinlan Vos in ILS basement

Q99
Huh, a quite unusual, and interesting fight.... gonna think about it, Sylvar's no slouch. I think I lean her...

SunRazer
Saesee wins a decent fight.

Total Warrior
What are sylvar feats?

JKBart
SHFHGFSDPJJDLFSKL

Q99
Originally posted by Total Warrior
What are sylvar feats?

You know Exar Kun's face scars?

That was her, she caught him off-guard during a duel. Of the three students of Vodo Siosk Baas at the time, she was clearly the second best.

Later on she also dueled with Ulic Qel Doma (post force-severe) and pushed him back.

ILS
She also rekt Massassi and a hive of those things, and moved faster than Nomi could react.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Q99
You know Exar Kun's face scars?

That was her, she caught him off-guard during a duel. Of the three students of Vodo Siosk Baas at the time, she was clearly the second best.

Later on she also dueled with Ulic Qel Doma (post force-severe) and pushed him back. then i guess she wins this

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
She also rekt Massassi and a hive of those things, and moved faster than Nomi could react.

Kiltik hive, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.