Exar Kun runs a guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Exar Kun runs a gauntlet of Dark Side rivals to claim his position in the highest tier of power.

Exar Kun's feats are best displayed in ILS' newly updated respect thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/exar-kun-respect-thread-updated-2014/101338/

1.Darth Malak.
2.Darth Traya.
3.Ulic Qel-Droma.
4.Count Dooku.
5.Darth Vader.
6.Emperor Malgus.
7.Darth Caedus
8.Darth Krayt.
9.Karness Muur.
10.Darth Sidious(ROTS).

Exar Kun's equipment:
His Sith amulet, the Focus of Naga Sadow.
His saberstaff.
His cortosis battle armor.

Setting:
Great Massassi Temple, Yavin IV.

Rules:
All-out.
No morals.
Kun gains full rest and health between fights.
Kun has 24 hours prep for each fight starting at no.7.

Selenial
Dies to 7 even with prep.

Nephthys
Clears.

AncientPower
The point of this thread was mainly for people to see the brand new information regarding Exar Kun in ILS' respect thread. Then see how he fairs against them.

Selenial
Already read it, and been discussing it with him for a while TBH, my decision stands.

AncientPower
He literally updated it today.

Your decision. I can't see how Caedus is overcoming Dark Side Tendrils that could one shot JA!Luke.

Selenial
And has been working on it for ages mmm

Who do you think gave me all the information on Kun to slaughter you regarding Amulet's on SWTOR http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Emperordmb
5 or 7

AncientPower
You didn't even reply to my main post.

He has integrated information I personally offered to him.

You did absolutely no such thing, the morons on that website have done nothing but state the obvious regarding amulets, I mean what, posting information everybody on the internet has known for years is slaughtering? Get a grip.

Meanwhile in SWTOR, they continue to blatantly ignore sorcery feats to maintain their personal agendas.

Your SWTOR most powerful list is an absolute laughing stock by the way, that isn't even an insult on my part, multiple people here find that thing unbelievably retarded.

But if you want to remain a jaded delusional fool be my guest.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
5 or 7
This.

Your shitty attempt at wankery is admirable though, AP. It wasn't remotely successful, but it was def admirable.

AncientPower
Vader is going to defeat Kun how exactly? He would simply use his sorcery and Vader wouldn't know the slightest defense, his clear superior in Luke definitely didn't.

Oh and calling ILS' RT shit is pretty harsh.

Nephthys
No way does Kun lose to Vader with a days prep. Hell, with an hour he could just repeatedly fire off amulet blasts with steadily increasing power and one-shot Vader immediately, lol.

He doesn't need to do that though, he's probably got a ton of rituals or sorcery to **** his opponents over.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This thread fails to wank Kun via day prep stipulation.

FreshestSlice
Neph, even if I agreed with you, and I don't, I think it's important I point something out. I know you have some form of education, but I want to educate you in counting.

Prep starts at seven.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

Vader is number five.

Five comes before seven.

You see where I'm going with this?

Emperordmb
Wait, he has prep? 7 or 10

AncientPower
He gets prep starting with Darth Caedus, still not seeing how Vader or Caedus has any defense against Kun's tendrils.

Nephthys
Eh, whatever. Kun doesn't need prep to beat Vader anyway. Just replace Vader with Caedus in my post.

Emperordmb
Somehow I doubt Zannah's tendrils would get that kinda credit from many of the people who wank Kun's tbh

Anyways, 5, 7, or 10

AncientPower
Zannah's tendrils work nothing like Kun's. Luke was meditating and going all-out defensively and still everything he did was useless.

Selenial
Originally posted by AncientPower
You didn't even reply to my main post.

He has integrated information I personally offered to him.

You did absolutely no such thing, the morons on that website have done nothing but state the obvious regarding amulets, I mean what, posting information everybody on the internet has known for years is slaughtering? Get a grip.

Meanwhile in SWTOR, they continue to blatantly ignore sorcery feats to maintain their personal agendas.

Your SWTOR most powerful list is an absolute laughing stock by the way, that isn't even an insult on my part, multiple people here find that thing unbelievably retarded.

But if you want to remain a jaded delusional fool be my guest.

The butthurt is strong with this one smokin'

I don't give a shit about the list, I have Kun above Vader, but watching you get so slaughtered my Beniboybling of all people that you stopped responding was more than enough to warrant Vader being above him. You talk the talk but literally no one takes you seriously, it's wonderous.

At least you acknowledge the lie that you're not LadyKulvax though, took you long enough.

Now that you're finally out of the closet, I guess I should ask if Nai knows you've been telling people he forged hundreds of quotes to cover your own behind? Not that I'm shit stirring here, genuinely curious.

Also, reported for socking, just because I can.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who's mad tho?

Sel is mad tho

Emperordmb
Get Temp in here so he can masturbate to her anger tbh

Nephthys
I would be interested in seeing Selenial's most powerful list tbh. I would like a laugh.

FreshestSlice
Grill needs to calm down, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
-Meetra
-Traya
- talzin

-Nomi Sunrider

-Exar Kun

AncientPower
You're calling me butthurt? You have been constantly attacking me in any conversation we have had, you act like a child constantly.

Go ahead and report me regarding an incident that never took place on this forum whilst I talk to people I have been friends with on this forum for a decade. Please, give me even more excuses.

You and the others have considerably lost it, Beni decided that because Kun had an amulet then the debate was already over. I wasn't going to waste time regarding it.

Oh and I made the conclusion that Nai MIGHT be Niarcmorn, stop trying to turn this into Jersey Shore. This is beneath you.

But keep looking like a toddler because you lost a Kaggath against me so long ago I don't even remember.

You've seriously become pathetic since the earlier days, you guys bend over almost constantly now. I'm not even attacking you, that's my genuine pity.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
-Meetra
-Traya
- talzin

-Nomi Sunrider

-Exar Kun

I'd be surprised if any pre-PT characters were on it tbh.

FreshestSlice
She puts Traya pretty high, actually.

Selenial
You're calling me butthurt? You have been constantly attacking me in any conversation we have had, you act like a child constantly.

Go ahead and report me regarding an incident that never took place on this forum whilst I talk to people I have been friends with on this forum for a decade. Please, give me even more excuses.

You and the others have considerably lost it, Beni decided that because Kun had an amulet then the debate was already over. I wasn't going to waste time regarding it.

Oh and I made the conclusion that Nai MIGHT be Niarcmorn, stop trying to turn this into Jersey Shore. This is beneath you.

But keep looking like a toddler because you lost a Kaggath against me so long ago I don't even remember.

You've seriously become pathetic since the earlier days, you guys bend over almost constantly now. I'm not even attacking you, that's my genuine pity.

Because you have an abhorrent personality, yes. I mean I'd say you're the female version of Neph, but over the years you've told us you're a man, a woman, a lesbian, and pregnant. I'm not sure which personality you're adhering to at the moment so I'll just go ahead and drop it.

Socking is clearly against the forum rules, you've got another account already, and you've even posted in the same threads as this account on it, it's pretty pathetic if I'm being honest.

Kek, losing a Kaggath because you whipped out quotes like Nomi ragdolling a Krayt dragon and absorbing Turbolasers. If you think that's why I detest you, you take online debates too seriously dear.

Selenial
-Meetra
-Traya
- talzin

-Nomi Sunrider

-Exar Kun

Idk where you've been but I'm wanking Shaak Ti now. I only debate Meetra to anger Ant nowadays smokin'

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
over the years you've told us you're a man, a woman, a lesbian, and pregnant.
Wait... seriously?

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wait... seriously?

Yeh, me and ant went through screenshotting the posts for keks and giggles the other day.

Nephthys
I mean I'd say you're the female version of Neph,

Lol @ your bizarre problem with me.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
I would be interested in seeing Selenial's most powerful list tbh. I would like a laugh.
Just sayin, tbh.

Y'all three are still a bunch of bitches, tho.

Selenial

<3

Aurbere
Yeh, me and ant went through screenshotting the posts for keks and giggles the other day.

Did you manage to find the one I told you about?

Selenial
Originally posted by Aurbere
Did you manage to find the one I told you about?

Nah, I'm not that devoted tbh. She/He/it's nothing more than a fly on the wall Happy Dance

AncientPower
I have never actually claimed to be a man, please stop quoting Ant66 in half your posts it's just hard to watch. I change my gender on this account randomly to see if angsty teens start bitching. Ant of course took that bait hook, line and sinker. (If you've never heard of artificial insemination then I am genuinely stunned.)

Also claiming to understand someone's personality over the internet is a sign of someone who spends far too much time on shit like this. I have this account which I have had far longer than this forum's version of my SWTOR account. That account is almost non-active in the first place btw and was never used seriously.

The fact you actually believe you know who I am is beyond amusing tbh.

I used quotes I thought were authentic off of an archived debating section, if you haven't gotten over that yet then you take this too seriously. I stopped taking debating on any forum seriously a long time ago, I y'know grew up.

Also using 'dear' in reference to someone much older than yourself if pretty disingenuous in French society.

If you insist on being a troll however I can easily remedy that, bitching for years at me has gotten tiresome. The fact you and Aurbere have become Ant's devoted lapdogs is pretty depressing. But if (poorly) attempting cyberbullying is what you do when you're not taking care of children, that's not a great sign.

FreshestSlice
Pretty sure your gender was male a few hours ago. Though this has gotten to extreme levels of lel.

AncientPower
Her, Ant66 and Aurbere could all warrant restraining orders by this point tbh. Their attempted cyberbullying for years has gone from hysterical to genuinely depressing. They were once pretty great debaters, now they sit on the internet talking about me in chatrooms kek. Can't even remember the last time I saw a genuine argument from them in a thread.

Carthage and Temp could probably take some hints from me tbh.

AncientPower
Now I'm going to rest, if anybody actually has something on-topic to post that'd be great.

Deronn_solo
Stops at Vader.

Nephthys
Wasn't Kun stated to be more powerful than Vader though?

Nargaroth
Wasn't Kun stated to be more powerful than Vader though?

I recall he was stated to have the same knowledge as Naga Sadow (which should be above what Vader was stated to know), but I don't recall him being stated as more powerful than Vader, though he was stated to be one of the most powerful dark side presences Luke ever encountered, along with Sidious.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I recall he was stated to have the same knowledge as Naga Sadow (which should be above what Vader was stated to know), but I don't recall him being stated as more powerful than Vader, though he was stated to be one of the most powerful dark side presences Luke ever encountered, along with Sidious.

Well, being compared to Sidious is probably what I was thinking of but iirc Muur was stated to be more powerful than Vader and Kun was stated to be more powerful than Muur so.....

Emperordmb
I gained a greater respect for Kun after reading that thread. Stops at either Caedus or Sidious.

Deronn_solo
Already been over both quotes in Ad Infinitum, and it's becoming a real tedious affair.

If "maybe's" by characters before they gained a noticeble amount of power, and unreliable NR quotes in the only thing that says Kun > Vader, and not actual feats off his own merit - then the Kun hype train is finna be derailed by I real quick.

Nephthys
what the **** even is that last sentence

Emperordmb
It's modern art Neph.

Deronn_solo
smile smile smile smile

FreshestSlice
DC has become too powerful. Someone should put this threat to Kun superiority down before it gets out of hand.

DarthAnt66
(removed)

Emperordmb
AncientPower is Illuminati tbh

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lady_Kulvax claims she is Asian:

NOTE: No Asian countries recognize gay marriage.

Because no Asians exist outside of Asia, right? erm

JKBart
ayy lmao

DarthAnt66
Because no Asians exist outside of Asia, right? erm
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/17/73/92/12/kulvax10.png

Don't try to prevent the an hero, Nephthys.

It will come.

And I will bathe in the blood of it.

---

Nevertheless, allow me to correct my previous assessment:

In conclusion, AncientPower is a transgender married Asian lesbian who lived in Europe but decided to move to the Philipines despite them not recognizing LGBT rights with a child that she gave birth too, despite the previous information and the fact she's not interested in men.

|King Joker|
The plot thickens

Trocity
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/283/403/a46.jpg

DarthAnt66
Admit your limitations, restrictions, failure, weakness, and inferiority, Kulvax.

I've destroyed your regime on SWTOR, and now here. Next, we got to TFN itself.

The_Tempest
weird mmm

EmperorSidious2
First off, why is Malgus above Vader?

Second he stops at Vader

DarthAnt66
My dearest Temp, what are the chances that there is currently a transgender lesbian married Asian-European who managed to give birth by having sex with her wife living in the Philippines?

DarthAnt66
Removed

JKBart
lmao i would an hero so hard if i were him after playing such a trash for so long and having it discovered

DarthAnt66
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/591/928/94f.png

Deronn_solo
Ooooh, this AP shit reminds me of the Lykopis fiasco on Comicvine. The exposure gave me AIDS all the same. smile smile smile smile smile

JKBart
at least end this miserable transgender gay lesbian f*ggot sh*t playing a human trash on bazillion accounts and an hero already

we want livestream just to be sure

Ushgarak
Please don't derail threads with nonsense like that.

DarthAnt66
HOLY SHIT YOU REMOVED MY POST

COME ON DUDE LOL

DarthAnt66
Not cool man.

Neph must have reported me.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGEERBDelH8&t=0m43s

Deronn_solo
That post was so great it gave ne AIDS; bring it back, pls. smile smile smile smile

Nephthys
Anyway, Kun beats Vader then goes on to beat the rest of the list with his prep.

Vader goes down to amulet blasts that punch holes in walls that can survive turbolasers.

EmperorSidious2
Anyway, Kun beats Vader then goes on to beat the rest of the list with his prep.

Vader goes down to amulet blasts that punch holes in walls that can survive turbolasers.

There is no way he's beating Sidious.

Nephthys
With 24 hours of prep, yeah there is.

EmperorSidious2
With 24 hours of prep, yeah there is.

Nah he still loses. I get the point of view and I understand it, but Sidious still wins. The prep just means Sidious wins less than he normally woudl. I says Sidious takes it with 6-7/10 wins.

Deronn_solo
Scans/quotes for the Temple walls tanking Turbolasers, Neph?

Selenial
HOLY SHIT YOU REMOVED MY POST

COME ON DUDE LOL

There's always comicvine blogs :>

Wtb banning of AP for socking, since Badabing actually promised a ban if any evidence of socking was procured :>

DarthAnt66
I'll PM Bada later today with the facts I complied.

Sinious
Why is Tempest still around then?

DarthAnt66
His powers are greater than that of the moderators.

FreshestSlice

Well given that Vader can survive turbolasers, that's not really that good of a benchmark.

carthage
Exar needs a nexus for his blasts to be that powerful.

Anyway dead at Caedus, or Vader has a shot as well.

ILS
For the record, I need to finish polishing the thread. Adding links to other RTs, and some other quotes. I like that Exar is being raised by some people though.

Sinious
Indeed. Kun deserves more respect.

Deronn_solo
'Swords, are you going to stop being a *****, and reply to me on CV already, regarding the dismantling of the Kun hype? smile smile smile smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
Indeed. Kun deserves more respect.
Why exactly does the single most wanked character on the forum need more suspect.

ILS
@DC Once the Kun thread is done and I've got these two reports done I'll stop procrastinating and end your whole career. thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why exactly does the single most wanked character on the forum need more suspect.

What?

Revan, Vitiate, and Nihilus get sucked off way more than Kun.

Deronn_solo
Gewd, gewd. I'll await your attempt at that, 'Swords.

http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
What?

Revan, Vitiate, and Nihilus get sucked off way more than Kun.
Consistently across era? Not really.

Emperordmb
Sidious gets more wank than any of them, not that his place as most powerful Sith is undeserved by any means.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Exar needs a nexus for his blasts to be that powerful.

He's on Yavin, in the Massassi temple.

DarthAnt66
TBH, a Sith Lord with one day prep on a planet like Yavin can probably clock around planet-busting powers given all the rituals and whatnot they can pull.

AncientPower
Selenial has a massive lesbian crush on me confirmed:

Selenial : Nah

Selenial : Like

Selenial : Everyone's openly said she's a ****ing weirdo

Selenial : TBH

Selenial : Also

Selenial : I'm going to PM her

Selenial : Telling her we told you to get close to her just to get her to confess

Selenial : Just so

Selenial : I can **** with her more

Selenial : Because why not

----------------------------

Selenial : Not mad TBH

Selenial : Disappointed

Aurbere : I never knew Sel's hate when that far back

Selenial : She could have been a useful disciple

Selenial : But she thought she could beat me

Selenial : Like what_

Selenial : ***** please_

----------------------------

Selenial : Skillz

Selenial : Want me

Selenial : To let her know now

Selenial : Or tomorrow

Selenial : That you were using her as an experiment

Selenial : And knew she bull shits and isn't kek worthy as a friend

Selenial : Or should I send her the screenshots later

Selenial : For added pain

Sel is a hormonal shit storm = confirmed. You're unbelievably pathetic now.

Also, Ant12YearsOld, I lived in Manchester, England till summer last year when I moved back to my native country. Your use of logic is horrible tbh.

Thie entire thread is filled with kek worthy levels of obsession. I have clearly ascended to Temp levels. KEK

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smilesmilesmile

DarthAnt66
Indeed. I agreed to this here:
In conclusion, AncientPower is a transgender married Asian lesbian who lived in Europe but decided to move to the Philipines despite them not recognizing LGBT rights with a child that she gave birth too, despite the previous information and the fact she's not interested in men.
The notion a transgender Asian who has both male and female reproductive parts would move back to a country where they don't recognize LGBT rights is laughable.

DarthAnt66
Unless, AP, you still deny you are Kulvax/Rayla?

Nephthys
Sel's spades crush confirmed. ****in busted, she's absolutely pitch.

DarthAnt66
Nothing wrong in being dedicated in the an hero'ing of another person. erm

Angelalex242
Stops at 7. Prep won't save him from Caedus. (Also, Caedus is stronger then 8 and 9.)

Aurbere
@AP, Oh hey look at that!

What? Oh, yeah I don't care about the rest of it. I just like seeing my name in someone else's post.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Aurbere, your name is a taint to all the Koon-haters

AncientPower
I am female you moron. :kek: I got married four years ago and got artificially inseminated. The Inglesia ni Cristo can do **** all about it because UK marriages are internationally regulated. Please don't talk about shit you have no clue about. Here's some Filipino for you:

Grabe ka talaga, ano problema mo? sira ulo ka ba? Batang lalaki, pero putangina talaga.

Shoo little boy, this is all starting to bore me.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO

DarthAnt66
I am female you moron. :kek: I got married four years ago and got artificially inseminated. The Inglesia ni Cristo can do **** all about it because UK marriages are internationally regulated. Please don't talk about shit you have no clue about. Here's some Filipino for you:

Grabe ka talaga, ano problema mo? sira ulo ka ba? Batang lalaki, pero putangina talaga.

Shoo little boy, this is all starting to bore mem
THIS IS THE GREATEST POST I EVER SEEN

Aurbere
They've made this known to me many times, Skillz.

DarthAnt66
I'M LITERALLY CRYING IN LAUGHTER HOLY ****

Nephthys
Nothing wrong in being dedicated in the an hero'ing of another person. erm

Hey man, nobody's spades-shaming here. It's just cute s'all.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They've made this known to me many times, Skillz.

Koon vs. Kun, Aurbere?

AncientPower
You are far too obsessed with women you don't know over the internet. Now take your pre-teen self and those bitches you call supporters and actually do something productive for once. Because nothing you post in versus forum ever has relevance.

You could be an epic well respected debater but you lower yourself to shit like this constantly. Such a waste.

The Merchant
This thread got really ghey

Aurbere
Koon vs. Kun, Aurbere?

Plo Koon is cooler because he is PT smile

DarthAnt66
You are far too obsessed with women you don't know over the internet. Now take your pre-teen self and those bitches you call supporters and actually do something productive for once. Because nothing you post in versus forum ever has relevance.

You could be an epic well respected debater but you lower yourself to shit like this constantly. Such a waste.
Call me a fagboy losertard but getting:

Shoo little boy, this is all starting to bore mem

as a response is easily among the greatest moments of my career.

AncientPower
I wonder what prescription drugs you get out of your mother's purse sometimes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

The PT will fall, slowly but surely. smilesmilesmile

The Merchant
Palpatine is sexy guys, not gunna lie.

cs_zoltan
Bookmarked.

AncientPower

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zoltan! Welcome, friend!

Aurbere

Eventually. But it still has the opportunity for a hypothetical Dark Prime Yoda http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

NewGuy01

But... But Kun has a ponytail and Rock Lee-style green jumpsuit!

Aurbere
Originally posted by NewGuy01
But... But Kun has a ponytail and Rock Lee-style green jumpsuit!

Plo Koon has a cool mask. And masks have always made for the best and coolest characters. Look at Vader, Malgus, Marr, Jadus, and a bunch of others big grin

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Eventually. But it still has the opportunity for a hypothetical Dark Prime Yoda http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Dark Prime Yoda is a 700 year old jedi knight turned sith, Valkorion is a 1500 year old sith entity consuming worlds. smilesmilesmile

AncientPower
Nah, why spoil the surprise?

JKBart
Inquisitor Bart is above all of them and u know it smile

Aurbere
Dark Prime Yoda is a 700 year old jedi knight turned sith, Valkorion is a 1500 year old sith entity consuming worlds. smilesmilesmile

Yoda is small and green. smile smile smile

NewGuy01
Plo Koon has a cool mask. And masks have always made for the best and coolest characters. Look at Vader, Malgus, Marr, Jadus, and a bunch of others big grin

All inferiors to the un-masked Palpatine, Yoda, Caedus, and Luke.

DarthAnt66
@AP: Temp said he didn't know you here, kek. You seem to be a low-level feeb even back then. laughing out loud

Aurbere
All inferiors to the un-masked Palpatine, Yoda, Caedus, and Luke.

Technically, Palpatine wore a mask stick out tongue

JKBart
Does Inquisitor Bart's mask counts as a mask too?

AncientPower
@AP: Temp said he didn't know you here, kek. You seem to be a low-level feeb even back then. laughing out loud

Of course he doesn't, kek. Logic just goes through one ear and out the other with you don't it.

NewGuy01
no no no his face melted by windu watch the movies

Aurbere
no no no his face melted by windu watch the movies

But I have quotes that say it was a mask sad

cs_zoltan

Lekku > Masks.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zoltan! Welcome, friend!

NewGuy01
But I have quotes that say it was a mask sad

non canon bish :>

DarthAnt66
Of course he doesn't, kek. Logic just goes through one ear and out the other with you don't it.

cs_zoltan

/salute

Aurbere
non canon bish :>

Wasn't it in Ultimate Star Wars or one of the new canon books?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
/salute
Thoughts on Kulvax being exposed for her lies and failures?

Aurbere

Google Translate is only mildly useful here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
/salute

Do you exist to wank Emperor Palpatine and his feats, achievements, glory, and superiority?

NewGuy01
Quote for the mask, tbh, Aurb.

AncientPower
Lmfao the fact he just quoted it makes it ten times better.

cs_zoltan
Do you exist to wank Emperor Palpatine and his feats, achievements, glory, and superiority?

I'll wank anyone except Kun and Cadeus, especially from the PT era.

cs_zoltan
Thoughts on Kulvax being exposed for her lies and failures?

If nothing else, this is really entertaining.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll wank anyone except Kun and Cadeus, especially from the PT era.

Do Sidious AND Valkorion count in that regard? If so, 10/10 best friend smilesmilesmile

Aurbere
Quote for the mask, tbh, Aurb.

I'll have to get my copy of USW tomorrow. It's unavailable to me atm. There is one in the ROTS Visual Dictionary.

I don't think that's canon tho stick out tongue

NewGuy01
Getting back on track a bit, probably stops in the ballpark of 7. I can't really say much about the day of prep (because who knows what he could set up in those temples, really?) but without it that's where I'd bet on him falling. Just overall inferiority kek.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>