Diamondhead vs. Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Nova's villain.

Emma can only use her organic diamond form, no TP.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nova's villain.

Emma can only use her organic diamond form, no TP.
Diamondhead receives a diamond head from Emma.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

leonidas
idongettit no expression

anywho, this seems like a split to me. diamondhead has mixed it up evenly with classic nova, so that must make him what--cl15ish? has emma shown that level of strength? can't recall anything off hand.... still, not sure either could really harm the other with their strength. huh.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't classic Nova fight Gladiator and stuff? stick out tongue

Again being lazy and using Marvel Database... it has Diamondhead at Class 45 "at peak". I know Loeb brought him back to face that annoying Kid Nova, not sure if he changed him much.

I don't think even Marvel themselves knew what diamond Emma's strength level should be at. She fluctuated a lot - her durability, too.

leonidas
no, no, i'm talking about CLASSIC nova, like his first series, where diamondhead and griffin were his big enemies. nova was only cl15 or 20 i think and he fought diamondhead evenly a couple times.... cl45? meh, maybe. if he is that strong he's def stronger imo, but i'm not sure he could beat her. maybe via attrition? too tough to call given emma's lack of feats in this form and her inconsistency.

Glorificus
Hasn't Emma Frost overpowered Warpath at some point?

Anyways, barring Diamondhead getting very lucky and hitting Emma Frost right in her specific flaw area, I don't see him being able to hurt her at all.

She's been smashed into the ground by WWH and blasted continuously by Cyclop's optic beams without showing the slightest bit of damage.

I'd say it ends in an endless stalemate. Does Diamondhead need to breathe, drink, or eat? Emma does not in her diamond form.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, she did. Under Brubaker, I believe.

Cyclops did KO her once. She was even amped then. It was definitely an outlier, though.

juggernaut74
I think Emma was rated at 2 tons in the handbook in Diamond form.

Does her TP work in diamond form?

Glorificus
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think Emma was rated at 2 tons in the handbook in Diamond form.

Does her TP work in diamond form?

It's inconsistent.

In some instances, she states she can't use TP, and is also completely immune to TP while in diamond form.

In other depictions, like in the Astonishing X-men run, she's been shown using TP while in diamond form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.