Molten Man vs. Ironclad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

leonidas
lol you do make fun threads.... ironclad only needs one shot to end this thing. you're thinking molten man could get hot enough to melt him and that may be true but i'd think ironclad could hold it together long enough to ko him. shockwave might do it as well? i know vapor melted ironclad once, but that was chemically induced. still, i think mm COULD melt him. i don't think he'd be given the chance. i know mm is stronger than a normal person, but ironclad is pretty beastly.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks, I try.

I remember MM being pretty durable/strong in his original form, pre-heat upgrade, but it's been ages since I read those stories. He seemed like a Colossus-lite on the beginning of his career. Of course, that's exactly the same what Ironclad is, only not as "lite".

Marvel Database has MM at Class 40 and IC at Class 85-90 (basically Rhino level). While IC one-shotting MM may very well happen, I need to say that I cannot forget his showings against pre-Bendis Cage or Captain America.

Yes, heat/radiation aura/projectiles should be MM's main strategy here. Good thing there's a starting distance, otherwise it could be too easy for IC to dominate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.