Hyperion and Odinson vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
All out fight.

1. Hyperion Now and Odinson Thor with Jarnbjorn vs Annihilators Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill
2. Hyperion Now and Thor with Mjolnir vs Annihilators Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Genii96
Thor with janborn? Team 2 for 1st scenario
Split on second,depends on glads confidence

Insane Titan
Team 1 in both, Gladiator is the weak link.

Genii96
How is gladiator the weak link?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Didn't expect Jarnbjorn to be so far below Mjolnir.
What about teamwork, I had the impression that the Broforce was stronger between Hype and Odinson. ^^

celeyhyga17
Hype and Odinson by themselves are herald level. Together with the Broforce, they are thousands of Beyonders level.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1098452/bro-fist-o.gif

carver9
Team 1

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Genii96
How is gladiator the weak link? Because he's the weakest here

Genii96
Kallark isn't weaker than brb or thor and I am pretty sure hs taken on hyperion before

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Genii96
Kallark isn't weaker than brb or thor and I am pretty sure hs taken on hyperion before By direct comparison he is.

Henry_Pym
Bearded bro-force > all horse faces and pseudo-kryptonians combined.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Bearded bro-force > all horse faces and pseudo-kryptonians combined. Did you just completely ignore the fact that Hyperion is an even more blatant rip-off of Superman than Gladiator?

Genii96
Originally posted by Insane Titan
By direct comparison he is.
And which comparison would that be?

Henry_Pym

StiltmanFTW
At least Hype doesn't have the freeze breath ability.

carver9
He does have super hearing and xray vision though. Hell, he can detect the power level of certain characters via his vision.

ShadowFyre
Thor has super freeze breath. He used it once in like the 70's.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor has super freeze breath. He used it once in like the 70's.

Thor is such a cheap Superman rip-off it's not even funny. Red Cape, Superstrength, Flight, Freeze Breath and mortal girl he is in love with. I Phucking hate him!

uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.