Super Saiyan Broly VERSUS Thor: SLUGFEST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Broly- Super Saiyan

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/Broly-broly-the-legendary-super-saiyan-10516612-600-765.jpg

VERSUS

Thor- Odinson

http://hdwpics.com/images/092BDCF1A52F/Thor-Marvel-Comics.jpg

1) KO
2) TO THE DEATH

This thread has been sanctioned for the CBVF.

Adam Grimes
erm

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
erm

Star Lord dies in the shockwaves!

thumb up

Henry_Pym
Thor splatters him

StiltmanFTW
SSJ only? So he can't go LSSJ even though it's his most recognizable form?

Not that he needs to. Thor gets destroyed.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Star Lord dies in the shockwaves!

thumb up Peter shows them what a real man looks like. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
SSJ only? So he can't go LSSJ even though it's his most recognizable form?

Not that he needs to. Thor gets destroyed.

One can clearly tell the OP knows nothing about DBZ.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
One can clearly tell the OP knows nothing about DBZ.

You make yourself look like a bigger fool on a daily basis.

And given your level of stupidity that is TRULY an accomplishment.

Time-Immemorial
You make yourself look like a bigger fool on a daily basis.

And given your level of stupidity that is TRULY an accomplishment.

You didn't even give him his LSS Form? One can clearly surmise you are a fools fool.

LordofBrooklyn
You didn't even give him his LSS Form? One can clearly surmise you are a fools fool.

You think Broly starting at LSS form is a fair fight?

Time-Immemorial
You think Broly starting at LSS form is a fair fight?

I'm glad to see you respect the power of DB.

I'll put you on my friends list, right in front of Carver.

Blockythe1guy
And this is in the wrong forum too.

Decter
Better go make some popcorn

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy

Since when has the red lettered lush followed the rules?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy

The thread is allowed to be here.

I've gone through the proper channels.

Time-Immemorial
The thread is allowed to be here.

I've gone through the proper channels.

Which means you struck a deal with Bada, you clearly don't have a line drawn in the sand on your position.

LordofBrooklyn
Which means you struck a deal with Bada, you clearly don't have a line drawn in the sand on your position.

YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

Damborgson
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/12541/443229-broly_1_.jpg

This Broly? Or the Legendary? Thor would break his jaw, but just asking.

Time-Immemorial
YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

I know enough to cause concern for you. Which cord did I strike?

psycho gundam
Thor

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/12541/443229-broly_1_.jpg

This Broly? Or the Legendary? Thor would break his jaw, but just asking.

That is indeed the Brolic one.

Break his jaw?

You mean from laughter as Broly humbles the Odinson?

psycho gundam
He has no real strength or striking feats that you can name. Thor has thousands

LordofBrooklyn
He certaintly has speed that is problematic for the Blonde whore.

psycho gundam
Mice are known for their nimbleness and agility, yes

zopzop
Thor wins both because DBZ is retarded.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Thor wins both because DBZ is retarded.

Yep. How do you punch a guy through a mountain and then turn around and struggle to lift 30 tons?

Genii96
Oh,like comics don't have low showings?using goku's struggles with those weights on his wrist and ankles which isn't even the same as lifting,and he was in base then,to run down every other feat won't help. Pretty sure kid goku also lifted about 30 tons at one time.
Broly beats thor to death,they may not have lifting feats,but their striking ability is OP

Johncornwell
Thor wins. He has closed a hole in reality with his punches

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor and it isn't even close. He is far far stronger than the strongest DB char. All in all Thor might be one of the best Heroes to put up against a DB char, as he has the best energy defense item out there and an equal energy output, the only thing that speaks against him is speed. But this is a slugfest, so he takes it easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor and it isn't even close. He is far far stronger than the strongest DB char.

The new manga had them destroying the universe with their punches 131

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Bentley
The new manga had them destroying the universe with their punches 131

It was a shared feat similar to this one, though the Thors pack the energy of a Big Bang:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir165-StrikingPower439.jpg

And it didn't destroy the DBU, which has only 4 Galaxies.
Also the way it happend can't be a physical feat but a mystical release of energy, as the force of their strikes didn't even damage Earth.

Eat this!

sneer

carver9
Broly wrecks Thor and lol at Prof trying to low ball DBZ.

Astner
This is still the best .gif ever made.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149746/3944507-2345009488-29294.gif

bbrem123
DBZ is to op to face simple HH like Thor and Supes. They are just a different breed.

Saiyan Saga Goku is enough here devil

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
DBZ is to op to face simple HH like Thor and Supes. They are just a different breed.

Saiyan Saga Goku is enough here devil

thumb up

I keep getting that image of a non powered up black hair Goku lifting those thousands of tons on the Kai planet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

I keep getting that image of a non powered up black hair Goku lifting those thousands of tons on the Kai planet.

Scans or a link? ^^

carver9
Scans or a link? ^^

I'm surprised you didn't see that. Happened in either the 1st or 2nd episode of DBS. Everyone and their grandma was talking about it. Kai conjured some weight the size of a building and black hair non powered up Goku was lifting it with ease.

Bentley
I'm surprised you didn't see that. Happened in either the 1st or 2nd episode of DBS. Everyone and their grandma was talking about it. Kai conjured some weight the size of a building and black hair non powered up Goku was lifting it with ease.

Maybe he hasn't read it because reads good manga instead eek!

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe he hasn't read it because reads good manga instead eek!

laughing out loud ... DBS is amazing though.

Prof. T.C McAbe

I can't really remember an instance where it was stated that he lifted thousands of tons. So, post it pls. ^^

Zack M
Broly wrecks Thor and lol at Prof trying to low ball DBZ.

carver9
I can't really remember an instance where it was stated that he lifted thousands of tons. So, post it pls. ^^

Its in the Anime section under the 'New Dragonball series' thread. Galan posted the images of Goku lifting the weights. I'm not posting it for you though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Its in the Anime section under the 'New Dragonball series' thread. Galan posted the images of Goku lifting the weights. I'm not posting it for you though.

Ok, so was ist stated that it weights thousands of tons?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Genii96
Oh,like comics don't have low showings?using goku's struggles with those weights on his wrist and ankles which isn't even the same as lifting,and he was in base then,to run down every other feat won't help. Pretty sure kid goku also lifted about 30 tons at one time.
Broly beats thor to death,they may not have lifting feats,but their striking ability is OP If super Saiyajin is a power multiplier of 10,000 that's only 300,000 tons, and upping to 1,00 tons is only 10,000,000 tons.

It's still small potatoes compared to comic strength feats which casually go into the trillions of tons category, and then when heralds are really going for it their feats go well into the septillion, exo, etc

Time-Immemorial
HULK WINS YOU GOONZ

carver9
HULK WINS YOU GOONZ

Hulk vets his head punched off so hard that the shockwaves from said blow turns Thor to dust.

carver9
Ok, so was ist stated that it weights thousands of tons?

Find it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
He has no real strength or striking feats that you can name. Thor has thousands

That doesn't matter if he can't land a hit.

Thorgina has no speed to speak of, at least compared to DB characters.

We know Wolverine is faster than him, as stated in the comic and in the interview. And Wolverine is many times slower than even pre-Z Goku.

carver9
Broly will beat him senseless and no one debates primarily off of lifting fts anymore. That is yr 1990 early 2000 crap. Don't think anyone would say Colossus would beat Orion because he has been shown lifting more weight. It's the most classical way of debating, period. Hulk has the best lifting/strength fts out of any character in comics and he still got annihilated by Zeus.

The only peeps that debate like that is in H1 tier. It's pretty freaking obvious that Broly would rock Thor with a punch. It's simple. Add speed, durability and everything else to the plate and this is a massacre. Anyone that thinks Thor could walk through a Kamehameha wave like Broly is doing some hardcore drugs. Broly one panels him and laughs at his punches.

ghostman
thumb up

where did it state a thousand tons?? lying ass no it didnt

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
where did it state a thousand tons?? lying ass no it didnt

Reread my post, think for a bit...like use your brain, then Holla back at me.

psycho gundam
That doesn't matter if he can't land a hit.

Thorgina has no speed to speak of, at least compared to DB characters.

We know Wolverine is faster than him, as stated in the comic and in the interview. And Wolverine is many times slower than even pre-Z Goku. Broly ate every attack launched at him which is the fatal mistake hereOriginally posted by carver9
Broly will beat him senseless and no one debates primarily off of lifting fts anymore. That is yr 1990 early 2000 crap. Don't think anyone would say Colossus would beat Orion because he has been shown lifting more weight. It's the most classical way of debating, period. Hulk has the best lifting/strength fts out of any character in comics and he still got annihilated by Zeus.

The only peeps that debate like that is in H1 tier. It's pretty freaking obvious that Broly would rock Thor with a punch. It's simple. Add speed, durability and everything else to the plate and this is a massacre. Anyone that thinks Thor could walk through a Kamehameha wave like Broly is doing some hardcore drugs. Broly one panels him and laughs at his punches. Goku vs Orion right now. Put your fickle argumentation to the test

StiltmanFTW
Not really. He dodged ASSJ Vegeta's punch, for example.

He wouldn't have the patience for Thor, who in his eyes would be moving like a fly trapped in feces.

psycho gundam
Was that before of after he took that attack from Vegeta that pretty much made him out to be a non-threat?

Thor even with that holding back mentality would take that smirk off Broly

carver9
It didn't take the smirk off of Colossus, Wolverine, Ironman, etc...face. I sure as hell don't believe it would do anything much more than just annoy Broly.

Time-Immemorial
Hulk vets his head punched off so hard that the shockwaves from said blow turns Thor to dust.

laughing out loud

carver9
Broly ate every attack launched at him which is the fatal mistake here Goku vs Orion right now. Put your fickle argumentation to the test

Make a vs thread like LOB did. I'll respond there. Like I've said before, lifting fts means crap. Stop debating like you haven't been on this site for yrs. It never determines who wins a fight. Hell, there are 100's of peeps without a single lifting ft that could beat any Herald. Anyways, Broly crushed a ship effortlessly with his bare hands that has been shown as indestructible. He then tossed that crap out of orbit.

psycho gundam
It didn't take the smirk off of Colossus, Wolverine, Ironman, etc...face. I sure as hell don't believe it would do anything much more than just annoy Broly. All three of those guys standing on Exitar's head and want to get inside his armour trying their best. What happens next, Carver?

celeyhyga17
The only peeps that debate like that is in H1 tier. It's pretty freaking obvious that Broly would rock Thor with a punch.
Beyonder level punch?
wink
http://i.imgur.com/5OCujFn.jpg

Anyone that thinks Thor could walk through a Kamehameha wave like Broly is doing some hardcore drugs. Broly one panels him and laughs at his punches.
Hmm.. Briefly resisting an attack from three beings who's fight would have lead to the destruction of the universe and possibly other realities...
smokin'
http://i.imgur.com/zoHT2z2.jpg

carver9
All three of those guys standing on Exitar's head and want to get inside his armour trying their best. What happens next, Carver?

Do they have on the belt of strength along with other argumentations like Thor did?

StiltmanFTW
Was that before of after he took that attack from Vegeta that pretty much made him out to be a non-threat?

Thor even with that holding back mentality would take that smirk off Broly

Before.

Again, Broly won't wait for the slowest opponent he's ever encountered to land any hits. Even if Thor connects, let's not focus just on his high-end showings. He also has stuff like failing to break through Spiderpussy's webshield or being stalemated by Stark's second oldest armor in strength.

psycho gundam
Those are pretty much the lowest Thor feats ever

celeyhyga17
He also has stuff like failing to break through Spiderpussy's webshield or being stalemated by Stark's second oldest armor in strength.
Nah bro..

He was holding back. I don't think Tony would like it if Thor leveled the land they were sitting on which then would lead to knocking the planet out of orbit..
wink

StiltmanFTW
He has more.

Like getting knocked out by a sniper bullet or admitting that - by today's standards obsolete - artillery could kill him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3786844-bp_jim117a.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Beyonder level punch?
wink
http://i.imgur.com/5OCujFn.jpg

Hmm.. Briefly resisting an attack from three beings who's fight would have lead to the destruction of the universe and possibly other realities...
smokin'
http://i.imgur.com/zoHT2z2.jpg

no expression ... when Beyonder got serious it ripped his arm off and was about to kill him.

Your second showing no expression

Answer this. Do you think Thor could stand in one spot while 3 Thing/Ben Grim (who is weaker than base Goku) wailed on him? Can he do this with a smile on his face? Then, Goku at his weakest generated enough power to create a blast that was 6 times more powerful than his kamehameha wave that had enough power to destroy Earth (Thor isn't tanking, hell, probably not surviving an attack that is 6 times the power to destroy Earth). Broly walked through an attack that was more powerful than that with a smile. Thor is good and no matter how many high showings you post, he can not do what I just typed. Get out of here with that.

carver9
Those are pretty much the lowest Thor feats ever

Who has he dropped with a single punch to make you think he could take Broly out with one hit?

carver9
Nah bro..

He was holding back. I don't think Tony would like it if Thor leveled the land they were sitting on which then would lead to knocking the planet out of orbit..
wink

Tony is boo boo compared to Broly though. Broly would laugh at Ironman attempts.

SquallX
Jesus you people are ****ing pathetic!

This proves how most of you are nothing but mindless fanboys, using nothing but low showings for a character that's been around for 30+ years.

psycho gundam
Who has he dropped with a single punch to make you think he could take Broly out with one hit? I don't have much time right now but I'll leave with this:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator01FF339.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator02.jpg

carver9
I said PUNCH, not Mjlonir and Gladiator isn't walking through the abuse Broly stood there and took either.

Sj_Sharp
thumb up

You know, those are thousand of tons if you consider the material as average iron.
However, if you consider it to be the same material Goku used in order to shadowbox with 40 tons back in the Boo saga (which makes sense, since it was King Kai that provided such material back then, and it still is King Kai who provided DBS Goku the weights, other than the fact the both the materials look exactly the same), then DBS Goku was easily lifting millions tons as a casual everyday lifting session.
Then, you have to take into account the following factors:

- The 10G of King Kai's planet, which means that, on Earth, Goku would casually lift 10 times the weight, under the same physical effort.
- Base Goku goes around suppressed, so full power base Goku would probably be capable to lift even more.
- There's the Ssj transformation, which provides a multi-fold increase in strength over the base form.
- There's the Ssj2 transformation, which provides a multi-fold increase in strength over the Ssj form.
- There's the Ssj3 transformation, which provides a multi-fold increase in strength over the Ssj2 form.
- SSG Goku and post God Goku's level of strength makes look all the previous ones like child's play.

At the end of the day Goku's strong as hell, thing which is obvious since piss-weak incarnations of him (such as 23rd Budokai's Goku) have the strength to withstand nearly continental-level explosion right off the bat, or characters like suppressed final form Freeza (who is < base Boo saga Goku) have the physical strength to stop something like the huge Genkidama which was dwarfing Namek just by approaching it.

carver9
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
You know, those are thousand of tons if you consider the material as average iron.
However, if you consider it to be the same material Goku used in order to shadowbox with 40 tons back in the Boo saga (which makes sense, since it was King Kai that provided such material back then, and it still is King Kai who provided DBS Goku the weights, other than the fact the both the materials look exactly the same), then DBS Goku was easily lifting millions tons as a casual everyday lifting session.
Then, you have to take into account the following factors:

- The 10G of King Kai's planet, which means that, on Earth, Goku would casually lift 10 times the weight, under the same physical effort.
- Base Goku goes around suppressed, so full power base Goku would probably be capable to lift even more.
- There's the Ssj transformation, which provides a multi-fold increase in strength over the base form.
- There's the Ssj2 transformation, which provides a multi-fold increase in strength over the Ssj form.
- There's the Ssj3 transformation, which provides a multi-fold increase in strength over the Ssj2 form.
- SSG Goku and post God Goku's level of strength makes look all the previous ones like child's play.

At the end of the day Goku's strong as hell, thing which is obvious since piss-weak incarnations of him (such as 23rd Budokai's Goku) have the strength to withstand nearly continental-level explosion right off the bat, or characters like suppressed final form Freeza (who is < base Boo saga Goku) have the physical strength to stop something like the huge Genkidama which was dwarfing Namek just by approaching it.

thumb up

Just looked at the scene (by the way, it's episode 3) and it is the same material he used around Goku arms and legs. Good point out.

deathslash
Before.

Again, Broly won't wait for the slowest opponent he's ever encountered to land any hits. Even if Thor connects, let's not focus just on his high-end showings. He also has stuff like failing to break through Spiderpussy's webshield or being stalemated by Stark's second oldest armor in strength. Thor and hercules once arm wrestled and it nearly destroyed the planet that they were on before they decided to call it a draw. Stop using the lowest showings of his and saying that he can't beat broly because of it.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
Thor and hercules once arm wrestled and it nearly destroyed the planet that they were on before they decided to call it a draw. Stop using the lowest showings of his and saying that he can't beat broly because of it.

Goku powered up and almost destroyed the planet.

deathslash
Goku powered up and almost destroyed the planet. good for him. Thor creates a portal and throws broly into the far reaches of space where he suffocates to death.

StiltmanFTW
Thor and hercules once arm wrestled and it nearly destroyed the planet that they were on before they decided to call it a draw. Stop using the lowest showings of his and saying that he can't beat broly because of it.

Broly destroyed a planet with a generic ki blast.

deathslash
Broly destroyed a planet with a generic ki blast. good for him. Thor absorbs it using Mjolnir.

Sj_Sharp
thumb up

Just looked at the scene (by the way, it's episode 3) and it is the same material he used around Goku arms and legs. Good point out.

Thank you. wink

Prof. T.C McAbe
Find it.

I did, and nothing was stated so it's just speculation on your part bro.

StiltmanFTW
good for him. Thor absorbs it using Mjolnir.

He's not fast enough. He never was.

abhilegend
Both knock each other out.

carver9
good for him. Thor creates a portal and throws broly into the far reaches of space where he suffocates to death.

Broly can breath in space. Do you have a scan of Thor opening up portals without Mjlonir? Also, Thor isn't grabbing Broly, at all.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He's not fast enough. He never was.

1. Flying speed goes to Thor, combat speed to Broly.
2. An average DB char needs about 6 Episodes a 30-45 Minutes to power up a blast powerful enough to hurt Thor. Plenty of time to absorb it with Mjolnir and redirect it, or simply beat the living hell out of them.
3. Mjolnir is faster, Thor could use an Angrir move on Broly ass and kill him.
4. This is all irrelevant as it's a slugfest and there only physical durability and strength counts, where Thor is by far the superior one.

(5.) What is the best deff Team for PvP in MAA right now? I use PF Emma and Generalist Hyperion with a Blaster Agent.

carver9
2. An average DB char needs about 6 Episodes a 30-45 Minutes to power up a blast powerful enough to hurt Thor. Plenty of time to absorb it with Mjolnir and redirect it, or simply beat the living hell out of them.
4. This is all irrelevant as it's a slugfest and there only physical durability and strength counts, where Thor is by far the superior one.

(5.) What is the best deff Team for PvP in MAA right now? I use PF Emma and Generalist Hyperion with a Blaster Agent.

Stilt...please don't respond to this mess. Leave it be.

carver9
LOB...is Anime fts acceptable here from DBZ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stilt...please don't respond to this mess. Leave it be.

Carver stop bullying me, for Christs sake! Bada, Pr, help me! crying

StiltmanFTW

1. Of course. That's the thing. Mjolnir is a fine tool for travelling purposes, but it doesn't help Thor's reflexes one bit. That's why Cap, Daredevil, Wolverine, Mongoose and others made a fool out of him.

2. Broly quickly fired a ki projectile that automatically homed in and destroyed a planet. He didn't even need to stand in the right direction. Thor gets suckered by Surfer's board in the similar way, btw. Difference is, he wouldn't survive a ki blast from Broly.

3. Worthy Thing is slow and... was hurt by regular Spider-Man of all people stick out tongue

4. Normally I'd agree, but LoB does allow the characters to use their speed here:

He certaintly has speed that is problematic for the Blonde whore.

5. I don't know, I suck at defense. Pretty much everyone sans top players/gold buyers do. I use PF Emma, too... and Gen. Agent + Iron Patriot. Same as my offense. Not a smart move, but those characters I have maxed out and filled with golden isos (gold strong for IP - he needs only dmg, gold violent for Emma).

celeyhyga17
no expression ... when Beyonder got serious it ripped his arm off and was about to kill him.

Your second showing no expression

Answer this. Do you think Thor could stand in one spot while 3 Thing/Ben Grim (who is weaker than base Goku) wailed on him? Can he do this with a smile on his face? Then, Goku at his weakest generated enough power to create a blast that was 6 times more powerful than his kamehameha wave that had enough power to destroy Earth (Thor isn't tanking, hell, probably not surviving an attack that is 6 times the power to destroy Earth). Broly walked through an attack that was more powerful than that with a smile. Thor is good and no matter how many high showings you post, he can not do what I just typed. Get out of here with that.
If he wanted to, they wouldn't even budge him.

Knocks out Hyde just by standing.
http://i.imgur.com/djsZduE.jpg

Walking through an all out Havok with Wanda.
http://i.imgur.com/maTpYSp.jpg

Laughing off Kid Gladiator's strength.
http://i.imgur.com/ZGPfdm6.jpg

No sells a blow from PG Drax 2x.
http://i.imgur.com/EhQvGfY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cjp3isS.jpg

Oh and btw, that Beyonder already ripped his uru arm off prior to that scene.
stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW

Broly is a movie-only character, so it would be unwise not to allow anime feats.

Especially considering that anime is the most popular medium when it comes to DB. Even here, in the comic forum.

But we can stick to just manga + Broly films, the result here will be the same.

carver9
If he wanted to, they wouldn't even budge him.

Knocks Hyde just by standing.
http://i.imgur.com/djsZduE.jpg

Walking through an all out Havok with Wanda.
http://i.imgur.com/maTpYSp.jpg

Laughing off Kid Gladiator's strength.
http://i.imgur.com/ZGPfdm6.jpg

No sells a blow from PG Drax 2x.
http://i.imgur.com/EhQvGfY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cjp3isS.jpg

no expression

Thor isn't standing in one spot without flenching tanking punches from 3 Things. That ain't happening and he sure as hell isn't tanking a blast without flenching that is packing the power to destroy Earth 6 times over.

carver9
Broly is a movie-only character, so it would be unwise not to allow anime feats.

Especially considering that anime is the most popular medium when it comes to DB. Even here, in the comic forum.

But we can stick to just manga + Broly films, the result here will be the same.

Lol...yeah, I know. Want to see what his response will be because with Z fighters, you have to use a lot of ABC when dealing with their power level.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Still peddling the same lie I see. Thor never no sold Drax.

In the whole fight a punch from Drax always affected Thor.

celeyhyga17
no expression

Thor isn't standing in one spot without flenching tanking punches from 3 Things. That ain't happening and he sure as hell isn't tanking a blast without flenching that is packing the power to destroy Earth 6 times over.
Lol.. Might as well stop asking questions if you're just going to ignore scans...
stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe

5. I don't know, I suck at defense. Pretty much everyone sans top players/gold buyers do. I use PF Emma, too... and Gen. Agent + Iron Patriot. Same as my offense. Not a smart move, but those characters I have maxed out and filled with golden isos (gold strong for IP - he needs only dmg, gold violent for Emma).

I use Emma and Hype with pretty balanced Stats, the max possible, but till 1030 I win only 1 out of 3-4 deff fights, that sucks. Going full aggro seems like a good idea though the hardest deff teams I met had defense from AOE attacks, not useable against emma though, this might be a good idea then. F***ing gold buyers though.
I tried to use Mighty Scrapper Thor because of the static charge, lost instantly... xD

Yamcha
Sorry for the stretch, but I've got to expand some minds!

We're not giving Broly the credit he deserves, we're not even including his two other forms...that's right, two completely extra forms the Saiyan of Legend has access too! If you guys are true DBZ fans you'll accept SS3 Broly as canon like LoB did last year!
http://i62.tinypic.com/jrtgth.jpg

On top of that we should also accept his SS4 form as canon as well because a true DBZ fan would! http://i58.tinypic.com/209otwz.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/23vhfq.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/29547qf.jpg
rva6p33UC2U
8XAoc4aF0x0

carver9
Lol.. Might as well stop asking questions if you're just going to ignore scans...
stick out tongue

Hyde isn't comparable to Thing though.

Havok and Wanda isn't dishing out planetary power there, let alone City busting.

Good showing of strength there from Thor vs Kid Gladiator. Always loved that showings but I would consider him top tier. He's powerful but not at that level yet.

Love the Drax showing. One of Thor's best if you ask me. Don't think he is no selling Thing pounding on him and you don't either.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Yamcha

laughing out loud

Let's not stop at that.

IT'S TIME FOR GOLDEN BROLY durhulk :

MPmJGYdDNTI

carver9
Darksaint...

SquallX
Hyde isn't comparable to Thing though.

Havok and Wanda isn't dishing out planetary power there, let alone City busting.

Good showing of strength there from Thor vs Kid Gladiator. Always loved that showings but I would consider him top tier. He's powerful but not at that level yet.

Love the Drax showing. One of Thor's best if you ask me. Don't think he is no selling Thing pounding on him and you don't either.

You're logic is funny.

So because Wanda wasn't shown busting a city, then that means she's not a city buster?

With you're backward logic, i want make a DC/Marvel vs DBZ fight just to spite you and the other fanboys.

celeyhyga17

Carver................ Did you just use H1 style debating after calling him out on the same thing just recently?

sad

Remember, per H1 words, characters strength fluctuates, so that probably wasn't Superman at his 1000 Earth weight pushing self. Per H1, that's when we have to look at the strength showings displayed in the comic during the time the two individuals fought. What strength fts did Superman do before or after facing Doomsday. For all we know, he could've been walking around with 1000 tons strength. I learned this from the master himself. H1.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
You're logic is funny.

So because Wanda wasn't shown busting a city, then that means she's not a city buster?

With you're backward logic, i want make a DC/Marvel vs DBZ fight just to spite you and the other fanboys.

Ok, maybe you're right. I need your help Squall... how much power was Havok and Wanda dishing out there. Help me out bro. Was it more powerful than this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUiOmY0RLs

If so, how much more powerful? If it is more powerful, the attack that Havok and Wanda dished out, let me know what made you come up with that conclusion on it being more powerful than Nappa simple blast (that Vegeta tanked with a smile...a Vegeta that isn't even 1% of his current self).

Decter
This shit is still going?

LordofBrooklyn

Yes, the anime feats are allowed.

SquallX
Ok, maybe you're right. I need your help Squall... how much power was Havok and Wanda dishing out there. Help me out bro. Was it more powerful than this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUiOmY0RLs

If so, how much more powerful? If it is more powerful, the attack that Havok and Wanda dished out, let me know what made you come up with that conclusion on it being more powerful than Nappa simple blast (that Vegeta tanked with a smile...a Vegeta that isn't even 1% of his current self).

Because you use stupid logic to defend Dbz. You're one of the people that claims that environmental damage don't always express how strong a Dbz character really is, yet here you are using that against Wanda to fan wank DBZ.

Wanda at the height of her powers, no hold back, care for no one else is an Omniversal being with a mere look in any Dbz verse can erase them from all plane of existence.

Once more Carver, if you want, i can make a spite thread vs Dbz. By the time am done with you, you'll be in a vegetative state screaming he didn't even use lube.

DarkSaint85
Darksaint...

Wtf is this?

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wtf is this?

Just back away slowly.

Alas, it's already to late for me. For my sense of Justice forces me to call them out on there bullshits and double standards.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Because you use stupid logic to defend Dbz. You're one of the people that claims that environmental damage don't always express how strong a Dbz character really is, yet here you are using that against Wanda to fan wank DBZ.

Wanda at the height of her powers, no hold back, care for no one else is an Omniversal being with a mere look in any Dbz verse can erase them from all plane of existence.

Once more Carver, if you want, i can make a spite thread vs Dbz. By the time am done with you, you'll be in a vegetative state screaming he didn't even use lube.

I can make that claim about DBZ because it's true. DBZ have complete control of their energy.

Are you claiming that Wanda was going all out there using reality warping power against Thor? Prove it. Don't make claims unless you know it's true.

Who said anything about Goku beating a HIGH END Wanda. She hasn't been at those levels in a while. Now prove how powerful those attacks were that Thor withstood from Wanda and Havok.

carver9
Wtf is this?

Lol...got a question for you. Are you able to 'visually' calculate how heavy something is? Let me know. Need your help with something.

DarkSaint85
I can try

Galan007
...And this is why DBZ threads aren't allowed here. facepalm

Surtur
So we can put comic book characters up against Manga and Anime fighters now in this forum?

I can make that claim about DBZ because it's true. DBZ have complete control of their energy.

So when people freak out when Goku is aiming a Kamehameha down at the Earth that was because why? After all with complete control Goku could of surely made it so the Earth or the surroundings aren't destroyed. Why does Vegeta say to Android 18 he can't go all out without destroying the planet?

I'm glad because nobody in DBZ comes close to those power levels.

carver9
I can try

Let me know if you see this Google pic of Goku.

https://www.google.com/search?q=goku+lifting+40+tons&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIyr2N4r_PyAIVSZiACh0H-ATg#imgrc=xhxkh8-KlX75bM%3A

Surtur
Oh geez not the 40 ton thing again.

Badabing
Broly- Super Saiyan

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/Broly-broly-the-legendary-super-saiyan-10516612-600-765.jpg

VERSUS

Thor- Odinson

http://hdwpics.com/images/092BDCF1A52F/Thor-Marvel-Comics.jpg

1) KO
2) TO THE DEATH

This thread has been sanctioned for the CBVF. Wrong forum. Closed. Later nerd.

Badabing
LoB PMed me to reopen this thread:

Time-Immemorial
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/PROJEKTxxMURDER/ThisThreadSucks.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing out loud

Assuming you haven't just made that up to mess with LoB... when you have a free moment, do take a screenshot of that PM, please.

carver9

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Carver could Brolly pick up Thor's hammer?

carver9
He would crumble Thor hammer with his index finger.

StiltmanFTW

lol

LordofBrooklyn

I WILL USE YOUR SCALES TO LINE YOUR PATH TO HELL!!!!

mad

Time-Immemorial

My man, you do have some goodness in ya.

Badabing
I WILL USE YOUR SCALES TO LINE YOUR PATH TO HELL!!!!

mad laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Broly stomps.

SquallX

Anyone else I'll take this statement as a joke, but from you, I know you actually believes this.

Surtur
That Broly could destroy Thor's hammer, especially physically destroy it..words fail me.

Is there a single physical strength feat to show Broly can do this? Since not a single character Broly ever fought had physical strength anywhere near enough to physically destroy the hammer. So do not give me "dude easily beat Goku up!" as a reason.

juggerman
Originally posted by Surtur
So do not give me "dude easily beat Goku up!" as a reason.

Calling it now:

"Dude easily beat Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks, AND Vegeta up"

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
MSSJ Goku, Kamiccolo, MSSJ Gohan, ASSJ Trunks and ASSJ Vegeta.

But yeah, he won't be destroying the hammer. Mjolnir does have low showings, but most of the time it's written to be just as indestructible as adamantium.

Surtur
Plus if someone is going to claim Broly will destroy the hammer at least say it would be done with an energy blast. Broly can't destroy it either way, but trying to say he could with energy attacks at least makes more sense.

carver9
Broly destroys it with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.