Help with an old pre-1982 gothic horror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

huktonpolo
I was around 7 or 8, and remember watching Friday Fright Night on a local KC tv station. They played a movie that was terrifying to me, and I am up to my arm pits in horror dvd box set of all the classics with no success in finding this movie im looking for. The only thing that I can remember was a man carrying a women through a large castle hallway or underground dungeon hall, with torches on the walls to illuminate for light. As he passed each one of the knights, or metal armored statues, a large axe fell and nearly missed them. Im thinking this was the near end of the movie, due to their escape. I cannot remember if this was color or black and white. Something makes me want to say it was color. I was hopefull a year ago when someone told me it was a movie called Tombs of the Blind Dead..but it was not unfortunately. I have been looking for this movie for 3+ years. Thank you for any help.

Agusto Pinochet
what was the opening plot/scene? idk sounds familiar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.