Classified Email found

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/cia-shrugs-off-clinton-s-1281399243022390.html

Surtur
From the article it says the email wasn't classified and the guy who said it was classified apologized.

Time-Immemorial
Yahoo misleading us?

This seems like it was classified.

The email was sent by her close friend and adviser Sidney Blumenthal and forwarded by Clinton to an aide. It contained the “name of a human source” for the CIA in Libya and was therefore “some of the most protected information in our intelligence community, the release of which could jeopardize not only national security but human lives,” Gowdy wrote in an Oct. 7 letter

Time-Immemorial
Too bad, we need these emails to derail her campaign some more.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

#JustEthicallyBankruptThings

Surtur
The stuff with Hilary might of had a lot more impact if that one guy had just kept his damn mouth shut and not said they were making a stink over stuff like this just to mess with Hilary.

The most hilarious thing about it is..what he said goes on a lot..with certain people tackling a certain issue not merely because they feel it is right/wrong, but because they have a political agenda. He was just dumb enough to say it outloud.

Robtard

Who cares if it's true or not, eh

Bardock42
Really grasping at straws now. Seems liek the Benghazi/Emailgate bs is finally coming to an end.

Bardock42
Edit

Bashar Teg
account #348

the asspain is strong in this one.

Bashar Teg
ha now it looks like bardock is talking to himself like the village drunkard. as it should be.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ha now it looks like bardock is talking to himself like the village drunkard. as it should be.

It does not!!!

Bashar Teg
it did before you edited.

Bardock42
it did before you edited.

You're living in the past, dude.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
The stuff with Hilary might of had a lot more impact if that one guy had just kept his damn mouth shut and not said they were making a stink over stuff like this just to mess with Hilary.

The most hilarious thing about it is..what he said goes on a lot..with certain people tackling a certain issue not merely because they feel it is right/wrong, but because they have a political agenda. He was just dumb enough to say it outloud.

yea he was kind of a idiot admitting that.

snowdragon
Anyone that has had/worked for the govt knows that Hillary had information travel through her email that shouldn't have.

The fact that she was first lady and senator and secretary of state means that she has been told enough times about keeping information secure.

Hillary is probably one of the most ridiculous candidates atm up there with Trump, maybe even more so then Trump.

jaden101

And yet you're doing the same. Amusing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by snowdragon
Anyone that has had/worked for the govt knows that Hillary had information travel through her email that shouldn't have.

The fact that she was first lady and senator and secretary of state means that she has been told enough times about keeping information secure.

Hillary is probably one of the most ridiculous candidates atm up there with Trump, maybe even more so then Trump.

Much better chances of winning than Trump though.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
And yet you're doing the same. Amusing.

Did you not hear the warnings left by Bada at the top of the forum? Maybe you should read the notes and decide if you want to get into another flame war.

jaden101
Did you not hear the warnings left by Bada at the top of the forum? Maybe you should read the notes and decide if you want to get into another flame war.

I'm simply stating a fact. You said..

"too bad. We need those emails to derail her campaign"

Showing that you care far more about damaging her politically than you do about any national security concerns.

Bashar Teg

which part? the part about abusing the report function? that part?

Time-Immemorial
I'm simply stating a fact. You said..

"too bad. We need those emails to derail her campaign"

Showing that you care far more about damaging her politically than you do about any national security concerns.

Thats politics for you. Clearly something she is good at doing, so what goes around. Can you really blame people for going after her, shes always embattled in controversy and then walks away with the "Oh really, I had no idea!"

Lets face it, she deleted like 30,000 emails. Which will never be recovered. The truth will never come out on this.

jaden101
So then why are you saying someone else is an idiot for saying what you're saying?

Time-Immemorial
So then why are you saying someone else is an idiot for saying what you're saying?

I really don't think he knew what he was actually saying. And what he said had nothing to do with the emails. It was on Benghazi, So its two separate issues.

Robtard
But you can understand the connection people will make, "If they lied and did a witchhunt to smear her over Benghazi; at the disrespect of Americans that died..." you can finish the point I'm sure.

Time-Immemorial
Benghazi was a failure on her part, everyone pretty much has accepted this, as far as blame, well its sure hard to blame a clinton for anything these days, everything gets drummed down to circumstantial or context.

Bashar Teg
Benghazi was a failure on her part, everyone pretty much has accepted this

nope

Time-Immemorial
nope

How about you actually debate, rather then your one liners. They are really old.

Bashar Teg
no need to elaborate since your statement is patently false.

Time-Immemorial
no need to elaborate since your statement is patently false.

According to you, she has blame, just accept it and move on.

Bashar Teg
yes, we could go back and forth like this. or you could just accept that the opinions of americans in general just might conflict with your niche far-right internet social networks.

Robtard
Benghazi was a failure on her part, everyone pretty much has accepted this, as far as blame, well its sure hard to blame a clinton for anything these days, everything gets drummed down to circumstantial or context.

Yet here we had a Republican hinting that the Benghazi "scandal" was little more than a smear campaign against Hillary since she's running for the POTUS and you said he was "stupid" for admitting that. So, yeah.

jaden101
I really don't think he knew what he was actually saying. And what he said had nothing to do with the emails. It was on Benghazi, So its two separate issues.

The principle is the same. He effectively admitted that he didn't really care about what happened other than it could be used to damage Clinton. You did the same in this thread regarding the emails. If you actually cared about the possible ramifications then you'd have said "we need those emails to see if any American lives have been put in danger" but instead you said you needed them to damage Clinton.

Time-Immemorial
The principle is the same. He effectively admitted that he didn't really care about what happened other than it could be used to damage Clinton. You did the same in this thread regarding the emails. If you actually cared about the possible ramifications then you'd have said "we need those emails to see if any American lives have been put in danger" but instead you said you needed them to damage Clinton.

You do realize that post was for fun right? Like ha ha.

I really would rather make some jokes once in a while vs serious stuff.

Bashar Teg
no it wasnt.

Time-Immemorial
no it wasnt.

You don't even know what you are going on about. At this point your just mad at the world. And most specifically KMC posters.

Bashar Teg
i was admittedly put off by this post:

something about bold and prideful hypocrisy does rustle my jimmies.

Time-Immemorial
Find something else to do pesant. That was clearly a joke.

Robtard
TI, on a scale of 0-10, 0 being 'not at all important' and 10 being 'this is the most important issue', how would you rate Hillary's email thing?

Time-Immemorial
Here is the problem. She said she chose convenience to use one email because of her phone. Come to find out, admitted by her she traveled with like 5 devices.

Bill said he didn't email yet Hilary deleted emails that were supposedly corespondence between the two.

So the story always changes.

Robtard
So like an 8 or higher importance level to you? Would this be a safe assumption?

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
Alright, cool. So like moderately important.

Now, let us fast-forward 6 or so months and say Bernie won the Nomination and Hillary's out of the race.

How important would this "scandal" be to you now, 0-10?

Time-Immemorial
Wait so now you think he's getting it?

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/yL85Rkf.png

Surtur
Problem now is even if Benghazi was somehow a failure on her part..it's just going to look like they have an agenda if they continue to come after her for it. Unless they stumble upon an email where she flat out admits to it.

Even more hilarious is..it might of genuinely prevented her from getting into the white house if they kept their mouths shut.

Bashar Teg
nah it's better this way. more time for the GOP to crap out the next fake scandal, as their army of loyal and unquestioning automatons dutifully spam it all over the internet and call it "The Truth".

Surtur
I can just imagine the dirty looks McCarthy will be getting if she gets the nom, and especially if she ends up in the white house.

I almost imagine it would be like a baseball team full of 6 yr. old kids...where when they lose a game they blame one specific player and just ignore the fact it's a team effort.

Badabing
I'm entering the race. I've even changed my hair style. thumb up

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/donaldtrumptor_zpstdxxmiz2.jpg

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Surtur
I knew the Reptilians had infiltrated every aspect of our society.

Sacred Fire
Bada4Prez! thumb up

Q99

The thing is, whether or not he admitted it, it was always true, and a lot of people realized it.

And along with the second congressperson to admit it, it really says a lot.

Ok, here's a thing: It was a failure. Benghazi was a failure of foresight on the part of her and others. A completely normal, mundane, failure.

It's just not an illegal failure.

It's something that the GOP should've scored some points on- because it was a real thing- then moved on, because it's not a silver bullet campaign sinker and in order to try and turn it into one, they needed to waste money and turn what should have been a serious matter into a farce.

Henry_Pym
At the risk of joining on the TI side, she did exactly what Petrais did and thus should be punished the same. If your ideology allows you to prioritize gender over national security or even shown competence at lower level positions so be it I can't change your mind but be consistent.

Time-Immemorial
They won't admit she did the same thing. So to them it's "different, thus innocent."

Q99
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
At the risk of joining on the TI side, she did exactly what Petrais did and thus should be punished the same. If your ideology allows you to prioritize gender over national security or even shown competence at lower level positions so be it I can't change your mind but be consistent.

What Petraeus got in trouble for is a fair bit different. He directly sent classified information to a non-cleared person. Hillary did not do this - she forwarded the message in question to an aid- who actually is cleared for this! As the CIA is saying.

Note that there were no rules against having a private e-mail server at the time of either of them. That is not what the problem was. Also Hillary's server was not as unsecure- Petraeus was using a free unencrypted webmail account (and I don't know if even that bit was illegal, just noting).

If Petraeus had sent the same information he did to a major under his command, and not a civilian he was having an affair with, and did so from the same e-mail, then he would not have gotten into nearly as much trouble, probably just a major talking to about web security. From a private server, even less so. I doubt we'd even hear about it.

To put it another way, it's similar save for only one having a part which is illegal.

They won't admit she did the same thing. So to them it's "different, thus innocent."

I'll toss that back at you- An official giving information to an aide with clearance over a private server is not the same as an official giving information to a civilian with no clearance over a few web e-mail account.

You won't admit it's different, you just want to pretend it's the same because you don't like Hillary.

Time-Immemorial
I love the defense. You should be a lawyer.

Q99

I dunno, most cases aren't so easy. It turns out that "not doing the bit which is actually against the law," is a pretty easy defensive position even for a non-lawyer. I'm pretty sure you could too, given the slightest inkling. It's akin to, "Someone snuck up my driveway, went up to my car, checked to see if anyone was around, and then didn't steal it."

Sending classified information to non cleared people is a big deal. Sending information to cleared people is not so much.

The CIA went, "Shrug, not illegal, none of our people were threatened by it (and note it is the investigation that's releasing things here to begin with, not Hillary), we don't care."

It is impressive you can maintain your conviction of guilt in absence of a crime, but it remains unconvincing to others.

Surtur

But after reading everything that was said..do you still think the situation is like Petrais?

Originally posted by Q99
Ok, here's a thing: It was a failure. Benghazi was a failure of foresight on the part of her and others. A completely normal, mundane, failure.

It's just not an illegal failure.

Okay so then what type of consequences should she face?

Time-Immemorial
We know she did wrong doing, there was federal statues broken. No one will admit this here.

Bashar Teg
We know she did wrong doing, there was federal statues broken. No one will admit this here.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/26/53712498_c99c537818.jpg

Time-Immemorial
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/26/53712498_c99c537818.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hejvw.gif

Robtard

Actually, we don't. It's possible she broke the law either willfully or out of ignorance. But to pretend she's 100% guilty when there's still an investigation, especially considering how the more ridiculous claims turn out to be untrue, it's silly.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Actually, we don't. It's possible she broke the law either willfully or out of ignorance. But to pretend she's 100% guilty when there's still an investigation, especially considering how the more ridiculous claims turn out to be untrue, it's silly.

I guess today wasn't proof enough for you to come to the conclusion she has butter fingers and is an incompetent ninny.

Bashar Teg
Nope.

Time-Immemorial
600 requests for additional security measures.

She never talked to Stevens not once while all this was going on in Lybia.

Adam_PoE
600 requests for additional security measures.

You mean the security measures that House Republicans voted to cut by 300 million dollars in the face of those requests?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You mean the security measures that House Republicans voted to cut by 300 million dollars in the face of those requests?

http://i.imgur.com/hejvw.gif

600 Requests she personally denied.

Deal with it now.

Bardock42
So Hillary is pretty much clear. Nothing much standing between her and the presidency now.

Adam_PoE
600 Requests she personally denied.

Deal with it now.

Congress has to authorize funds for additional security measures, and in the face of 600 requests for additional security measures, House Republicans proudly voted, not only to deny those requests, but to cut an addition 300 million dollars from the budget for embassy security.

He asked for help, Republicans gave him the finger, now he is dead, and they want to blame a Democrat. Pathetic.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Congress has to authorize funds for additional security measures, and in the face of 600 requests for additional security measures, House Republicans proudly voted, not only to deny those requests, but to cut an addition 300 million dollars from the budget for embassy security.

He asked for help, Republicans gave him the finger, now he is dead, and they want to blame a Democrat. Pathetic.

Wrong. She denied them. She new there was danger there, she did nothing.

You just can't admit it cause your love her.

She didn't even give him her email....

Nuff said

Star428
LMFAO@ people trying to shift the blame onto Republicans for Benghazi. Talk about being god**** P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. That's a new ****ing low for Hillary supporters and shows just how truly childish they really are. Not to mention being of low morality. Shifting blame onto anyone other than those responsible dishonors the victims. Of course, the guy is a Satanist too so it's not surprising that he is of low morality and backs that criminal lying b**** no matter what she does. Perhaps, he's just trolling. Hilldog was directly reponsible for what happened. No one else other than the perpetrators and her were at fault for the tragedy. PERIOD. END OF ****ing STORY. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
She abandoned him. She blatantly forgot about him, this was obvious from the hearing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.