Create an enemy!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Choose a hero and create that hero's Kryptonite/villain. A character that is the perfect match to take out your opponent/hero. You can only choose 3 powers for your person and the limit of said power can only be Herald level.

Insane Titan
Hero:Logic

Enemy:h1

StiltmanFTW
Hero: Daredevil

Enemy: Someone like Banshee, Silver Banshee or Black Bolt (in order from weakest to strongest). Flying, super-durability (enough to no-sell the best nerve strikes) and super-voice would more than suffice.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Enemy: Someone like Banshee, Silver Banshee or Black Bolt (in order from weakest to strongest). Flying, super-durability (enough to no-sell the best nerve strikes) and super-voice would more than suffice.

What villain would you create for Wolvy and Spidey?

StiltmanFTW
For Wolverine: Flight, disintegration blasts (they're limited to herald level, so they wouldn't do anything to adamantium, but they would reduce him to a skeleton) and intangibility.

Spider-Man: basic martial arts training stick out tongue

carver9
Lol...the goal was to keep the powers within the person's tier that you chose. Maybe I need to make some adjustments to the OP but from this point on, please keep said abilities within the tier of the character you choose.

StiltmanFTW
K.

Daredevil: low sonic powers (obvious reasons), "living" cloak or hair similar to those of Crimson Cowl or Medusa (confuses him a lot), superhuman metabolism making DD's radar useless.

There. Low meta vs. low meta. Should be fine now?

Sin I AM
Hero: A competent herald

Enemy: Hulk

Fight should last like three seconds max

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hero: A competent herald

Enemy: Hulk

Fight should last like three seconds max

Which fights are you basing this off of involving the Hulk? Please provide scans.

StiltmanFTW
Lol. I swear, women always do the opposite thing.

We're supposed to create an enemy, not the other way round stick out tongue

Adam Grimes
Hero: DarkStar, super pelvic strength.

Enemy: Super senior from the carververse, power: taking it like a champ.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Which fights are you basing this off of involving the Hulk? Please provide scans.

U want scans of hulk fighting someone who is competent?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lol. I swear, women always do the opposite thing.

We're supposed to create an enemy, not the other way round stick out tongue

I like to ruffle feathers from time to time. Besides no man tells me what to do...unless were in bed wink

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hero: DarkStar, super pelvic strength.

Enemy: Super senior from the carververse, power: taking it like a champ.

laughing out loud .... why me? I will never understand.

carver9
U want scans of hulk fighting someone who is competent?

I like to ruffle feathers from time to time. Besides no man tells me what to do...unless were in bed wink

Show me someone competent owning Hulk like you said. You have a lot of fights to choose from since he's fought everyone.

Sin I AM
Show me someone competent owning Hulk like you said. You have a lot of fights to choose from since he's fought everyone.

I think you missed the premise carv

celeyhyga17
Choose a hero and create that hero's Kryptonite/villain. A character that is the perfect match to take out your opponent/hero. You can only choose 3 powers for your person and the limit of said power can only be Herald level.
Hero - LoB Supes

http://u.jimdo.com/www21/o/sbfd6f5bbb7af7320/img/ifb6b33fee5e95f22/1348774820/thumb/doggie-stylez-s-superman-dog-costume-doggie-stylez-dog-clothing-and-fancy-dress-costumes-for-puppies-small-dogs-chihuahuas-check-it-out-now.jpg

Villain - Dog of Thunder (aka Mungi Jr.)

Originally posted by -K-M-

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Monkman-Norman_as_Thor_zpsk3zagwt7.jpg

Powers - Bigger, Badder, Better...

Sin I AM
Mungis dog is already dead so there's that

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

That's the spirit big grin

carver9
I think you missed the premise carv

Since we are debating powers/versatility here, can a competent Thor pull a high majority against Darkseid?

Sin I AM
Since we are debating powers/versatility here, can a competent Thor pull a high majority against Darkseid?

I dont powerset debate boo...and no he can't.

DarkSaint85

I think you missed the main point, carv.

no man tells me what to do...unless were in bed wink

carver9
I dont powerset debate boo...and no he can't.

Thats what you're doing though. You're ignoring comics and trying to throw out versatility to down Hulk. Don't hide it my boo... don't hide it.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think you missed the main point, carv.

Lol...I do tell her what to do though. Ask her about that whip.

Sin I AM
Thats what you're doing though. You're ignoring comics and trying to throw out versatility to down Hulk. Don't hide it my boo... don't hide it.

Lol all i said was a competent herald vs hulk would last like three seconds. I didnt say the herald would win..YOU asssumed hulk would lose. Oh ye of little faith.

basilisk

Enemy: The Screaming Zombie.
Powers:
1) The Screaming Zombie has a powerful horrific blood-curdling scream and screams incessantly.
2) He is a zombie so he has no real heartbeat/metabolism/breathing for DD to read and nerve strikes don't have any effect and he doesn't feel pain.
3) He is a zombie of a top level martial artist, so he also has excellent fighting skills (he is a fast-type zombie, not the slow type).

Rao Kal El
Anti-hero: Hulk

Enemy: Pheromone LGBT

Powers: Produce pheromones that will allow LGBT to control the Hulk like a b1tch

Scoobless
Originally posted by basilisk

Enemy: The Screaming Zombie.
Powers:
1) The Screaming Zombie has a powerful horrific blood-curdling scream and screams incessantly.
2) He is a zombie so he has no real heartbeat/metabolism/breathing for DD to read and nerve strikes don't have any effect and he doesn't feel pain.
3) He is a zombie of a top level martial artist, so he also has excellent fighting skills (he is a fast-type zombie, not the slow type).

How can he scream if he doesn't breathe?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Scoobless

👀 comics

Prof. T.C McAbe
Anti-Hero: Carver9

Enemy: DarkStar85

biscuits

basilisk
👀 comics Exactly. Screaming Zombie doesn't "breathe" because he doesn't need oxygen. But he can still inhale and exhale air from his lungs to power the scream and **** up DD's hearing. DD has had it in this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Scoobless

Seriously, the only thing you have a problem with when it comes to zombies? laughing out loud

Scoobless
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.