Flash Season 1 Rogues vs Smallville Season 1 Baddies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
The bad guys from the T.V. shows meet on an abandoned football field.

The bad guy will not in fight. They will work together the best they can to destroy the other team.

To the death!!

wakkawakkawakka
Reverse Flash and Grood aside I think the Smallville season 1 badies actually have a shot with folks that can read minds, become intangible, have pyrokinesis, disintegration touch, and heat feeding.

Also is the guy that stole Clark's powers allowed? That could certainly tip the scale in the Smallville teams favor

juggerman
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Also is the guy that stole Clark's powers allowed? That could certainly tip the scale in the Smallville teams favor

I don't think the Flash side has a change in hell if that guy has Clark's power. And him powerless is just a guy so I guess he's out

Tattoos N Scars
How fast was Clark in Season 1? I don't recall. I don't think he approached Flash level speeds. Reverse Flash can do a lot of damage phasing fists through people, especially with guys like Captain Cold and Heatwave keeping people busy with those guns. The guy that turned into poisonous gas may be difficult.

wakkawakkawakka
He wasn't as fast as finale flash, or that one time he used phasing or dodged lightning, but had more consistent speed feats overall that are beyond Flash when he's in character. Though Reverse Flash is better and the guy that stole Clark's powers isn't here...so there's that.

juggerman
I took out the guy with Clark powers because I felt that would be too much for the Flash villains. If you feel otherwise, feel free to use him. I just want to try to balance it as much as possible.

Also was the guy that basically turned into the Hulk at night in the first season? Iirc he overpowered Clark easily

Placidity
Smallville villains stronger overall IMO, but Reverse Flash tips the scales.

Also, is each team aware of the other's powers?

juggerman
No

Henry_Pym
Who on team Smallville can beat the poison gas guy?

wakkawakkawakka
The pyrokinetic dude perhaps. There's also a guy with a disintegration touch though admittedly I'm not sure how that would pan out.

Surtur
Remember Clark in Season 1 of Smallville had a fist phased into his stomach and it didn't kill him.

So if the guy with Clark's powers counts..who knows. Though to be fair that was a different kind of phasing then what Flash does.

juggerman
Clark's insides would be much more durable than a human's. Not saying Wells/Thawne couldn't kill him but it would def be up for debate

Surtur
They'd essentially have to kill Clark instantly with the phasing trick in order for it to work since if he gets even one hit landed..he's kind of toast and Clark wasn't killed in a split second by the phaser putting a hand into his stomach.

Of course once you get past season one and to later seasons Clark could functionally laugh off anything Reverse Flash tried and then turn him to goo with the flick of a finger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.