Pompeo Addresses Attempts to Discredit Benghazi Panel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Well, the Benghazi hearing is finally upon us (almost). Despite Hilldog's attempts to weasel out of the hearing (even tried to get Obama to shut it down) this Thursday the committee will get to the bottom of what happened. I think all of us who aren't in denial (aka, all non-democrats) know that she's at least partially responsible for the death of our military heroes who were killed over there. Of course, slimy democrats have tried their utmost to discredit this panel. Apparently, protecting one of their fellow dumbocrats from receiving the just punishment she rightfully deserves is more important than getting justice for the men who were KIA. That's democrats for ya, I guess. Anyway, Republican Pompeo (one of those on committee) has addressed the pathetic attempts by democrats to discredit the committee in a five minute or so video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4568296665001/rep-pompeo-addresses-attempts-to-discredit-benghazi-panel-/?#sp=show-clips

Here's hoping that the b**** finally gets the punishment she rightfully deserves for her negligence. thumb up

Star428
Wonder how long it'll take for the first democrat to come along and proclaim she did no wrong. LOL.

Robtard
Maybe you should wait until after the hearing before condemning her? It works both ways, sport.

Star428
Originally posted by Star428
Wonder how long it'll take for the first democrat to come along and proclaim she did no wrong. LOL.

About 27 minutes. Not bad but I expected it would've been a lot sooner than that. Guess it's because none besides one above is on forum right now.

Tzeentch
"Genital warts may occur singly but are more often found in clusters. They may be found anywhere in the anal or genital area, and are frequently found on external surfaces of the body, including the penile shaft, scrotum, or labia majora of the vagina. They can also occur on internal surfaces like the opening to the urethra, inside the vagina, on the cervix, or in the anus.

They can be as small as 1-5mm in diameter, but can also grow or spread into large masses in the genital or anal area. In some cases they look like small stalks. They may be hard ("keratinized"wink or soft. Their color can be variable, and sometimes they may bleed.

In most cases, there are no symptoms of HPV infection other than the warts themselves. Sometimes warts may cause itching, redness, or discomfort, especially when they occur around the anus. Although they are usually without other physical symptoms, an outbreak of genital warts may cause psychological distress, such as anxiety, in some people."

Bardock42
Informative and thread improving, would read again.

Q99
About 27 minutes. Not bad but I expected it would've been a lot sooner than that. Guess it's because none besides one above is on forum right now.

Note, that's not what Robtard even said. He said to wait for the results- you're the one who's insisting it must be one way.

In the sense that as a secretary of state she's responsible for anything that happened under her watch? Sure.

In the sense that she purposefully ignored anything critical, gave bad orders, or other allegations? Unlikely.

You're the one insisting surity on something you can't know about.

Star428
Originally posted by Tzeentch
"Genital warts may occur singly but are more often found in clusters. They may be found anywhere in the anal or genital area, and are frequently found on external surfaces of the body, including the penile shaft, scrotum, or labia majora of the vagina. They can also occur on internal surfaces like the opening to the urethra, inside the vagina, on the cervix, or in the anus.

They can be as small as 1-5mm in diameter, but can also grow or spread into large masses in the genital or anal area. In some cases they look like small stalks. They may be hard ("keratinized"wink or soft. Their color can be variable, and sometimes they may bleed.

In most cases, there are no symptoms of HPV infection other than the warts themselves. Sometimes warts may cause itching, redness, or discomfort, especially when they occur around the anus. Although they are usually without other physical symptoms, an outbreak of genital warts may cause psychological distress, such as anxiety, in some people."

Hmmm... Sounds like you should be someone to be pitied then. I feel bad for you knowing you have this condition but your troll post is still off topic and has been reported. thumb up

Though I truly hope you can get these"genital warts" of yours taken care of. Must be quite painful and embarassing, dude. No one should have to live with those. Not even an American-hating democrat. smile

Perhaps the typical lifestyle in the gay capital of the world u live in (San Francisco) contributed to this condition, perhaps? Seek help, dude.

Tzeentch
I was hoping you could give me some tips on treating it, imo tbh

Q99
One of the thing that makes things look bad is how the Benghazi panel hasn't been interviewing DoD employees- the ones who were actually there and would know what exactly happened (and who are, technically speaking, in charge of defense of embassies).

Another is... it's been going on 17 months, which is a very long investigation, Republicans have quit the probe due it's partisan nature, and multiple Republican congresspeople have come out and said it's an attack.

While I suppose it's possible that there's something deep down that they'd find only after a year and a half (though, tip to probe, try interviewing people who were there?), Star seems to work on the logic of, "Each of these Hillary investigations must be true. Just look at how many investigations there are!" even though they've yet to produce any smoking guns- be it Benghazi or e-mails.

Star, Time, and others are perfectly willing to assume guilt based on reputation, and then take that as a confirmation of the reputation and thus a reason to assume guilt on other matters. That the facts don't line up with them don't seem to factor in, the reputation and thus guilt are taken as tenants of absolute fact by this point. And that crying wolf and accusing someone of guilt when they're not is a good way to make the accuser be the biggest liar in the case.

Time-Immemorial
I wasn't involved in this thread not took a opinion or stance on it. Take your name dropping and shove it back where it came from.

Time-Immemorial
He's in the hot seat today boys and girls

Time-Immemorial
Hilldog getting pounded on panel.

Bashar Teg
"slammed" "pounded" what are you, jim ross?

the hearings are bullshit and you'll forget them in a week as you jump to the next fake-scandal bandwagon.

Henry_Pym
The amount of dumb here is suffocating,

I hope the truth comes out, and justice is done for the deceased.

Bashar Teg
"duh troof"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Henry_Pym
Are you pointing out you fall under the "suffocating stupid?"

Ok...

Star428
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"slammed" "pounded" what are you, jim ross?

the hearings are bullshit and you'll forget them in a week as you jump to the next fake-scandal bandwagon.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course they're "bullshit" in your eyes because you don't want anything bad to happen to your supposed "savior" who has promised you all kinds of freebies if you'll just look the other way at all the criminal stuff she's done and vote for her. Justice is a foreign concept to liberals. thumb up

Oh, and rolling on floor laughing @ "people will forget this in a week". Dream on, .dumbocrat. There's a movie based on this set to come out right before elections next year. So no, no one is forgetting anything; contrary to your delusion.

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hilldog getting pounded on panel.

Are u saying this hearing was televised,TI? I thought it was closed door.

long pig
She's gagging on her own bullshit.

Time-Immemorial
Are u saying this hearing was televised,TI? I thought it was closed door.

Its been on all cable tv networks since 9am EST.

jaden101
Originally posted by long pig
She's gagging on her own bullshit.

I think I've seen a similar video on the Internet somewhere.

Star428
Its been on all cable tv networks since 9am EST.

Damn... I didn't realize it was going to be televised or else you can bet I would've been watching it. I was certain that I read online somewhere that it was going to be closed door. Oh well, I guess it's probably nearly over now. I'm sure I"ll hear about the details in the news or something.

I do regret that I didn't get to watch that b**** squirm though.

snowdragon
I watched a majority of the hearing.

Overall Hillary wasn't in "trouble" and in fact probably scored poll points.

The only points the Republicans were able to "score" were on the video and shut her down on the emails.

I loved how the democrats cried over the "cost" of the committee and the previous investigations when they just recently had access to hillary's emails.

Benghazi won't be Hillary's downfall but her email server situation should be damning to her political career.

Time-Immemorial
600 separate requests for additional money for security and crew.

Hilary says she never got any of them.

She should have known the place was doomed,

She outsourced security to Libyans.

Dereliction of duty. And people lost their lives.

Star428
600 separate requests for additional money for security and crew.

Hilary says she never got any of them.

She should have known the place was doomed,

She outsourced security to Libyans.

Dereliction of duty. And people lost their lives.

Yep. Sad.

https://twitter.com/LindaSuhler/status/657363005752131584

Yet dumbocrats don't care about that. "Freebies!"

Time-Immemorial
Whats going on here is there is an election for her, they/she don't want the public to know they failed in Libya. She is running on her record as secretary of state, that record includes lying to the public and incompetence.

Star428
Originally posted by snowdragon
I watched a majority of the hearing.

Overall Hillary wasn't in "trouble" and in fact probably scored poll points.

The only points the Republicans were able to "score" were on the video and shut her down on the emails.

I loved how the democrats cried over the "cost" of the committee and the previous investigations when they just recently had access to hillary's emails.

Benghazi won't be Hillary's downfall but her email server situation should be damning to her political career.

LOL. She "scored points"? laughing out loud

If she did it was only among democrats that's for sure. thumb up

Star428
Whats going on here is there is an election for her, they/she don't want the public to know they failed in Libya. She is running on her record as secretary of state, that record includes lying to the public and incompetence.

Yep. She's either a liar (we all already know she is) or else she's incompetant. Most likely she's both. thumb up

And liberals actually love her. LMAO.

Star428
Navy SEAL on Fox news right now talking about Hillary's lack of leadership being cause of Benghazi tragedy.

Time-Immemorial
Not one person lost their job over this.

She said "I could not fire anyone."

What the **** does that mean?

Time-Immemorial
She is incompetent.

600 separate security requests were made and denied.

She says she didn't see one of them.

She didn't even give the ambassador her email..

What a sham.

Time-Immemorial
She actually kept the people on and gave them backpay.

laughing out loud

WHAT A JOKE.

Star428
I watched the Mother of one of the victims on FOX news about an hour ago crying about how Clinton, Obama, and others lied to her regarding this tragedy. Makes me sick how democrats don't care about stuff like that. They just want their "free stuff"and will vote for her simply because of that.

snowdragon
LOL. She "scored points"? laughing out loud

If she did it was only among democrats that's for sure. thumb up

Yes, that is exactly what I meant although she might pull a few independants.

Really though the hearing didn't get good until Gowdy called her on her emails and server, 7 previous hearings and they just got her emails for this one.

Still Hillary never said she would allow the FBI to release any new emails that they might find deleted from her server lol.

Time-Immemorial
Everything she stands for a is a joke. The whole idea of her leading this country is a joke.

She can't even get her people security.

WHO THE HELL THINKS SHE CAN PROTECT US.

Star428
Everything she stands for a is a joke. The whole idea of her leading this country is a joke.

She can't even get her people security.

WHO THE HELL THINKS SHE CAN PROTECT US.

Ya, that's what her supporters don't seem to understand. What good is all that free stuff she promises if our country isn't safe?

Time-Immemorial
She can't keep her people safe, she can't keep her emails safe, she can't keep America safe, and thats it.

**** her.

Star428
YEah, but:

FREE STUFF! laughing

Time-Immemorial
This woman does not even deserve to be running!

600 separate requests for additional security.

"Oh this all happened so fast, we had no warning."

What a ****ing joke. She will burn for blood on her hands.

Everything she says is a elaborate blame shift, and political rhetoric, those people are dead because of her.

long pig
Hilldog is a nepotist ****.

Time-Immemorial
She didn't even give Stevens her email, and she had her own ****ing server.

He had no way to contact her and tell her shit was hitting the fan.

WHAT A *****.

Star428
This made me LMFAO:

https://twitter.com/Conservative_VW/status/657241752139526146

Most appropriate, don't u think?

Time-Immemorial
Truth, where the **** was she when she missed the call? She abandoned him and now he's dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.