Vader vs. Maul & Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
*shrug*

EVERYONE IS IN THEIR PRIME. CANON ONLY. WHO WINS. BATTLE TAKES PLACE ON HYPORI, 20 FEET APART.

|King Joker|
vader fanboys get ur cute lil asses over to this thread <33333333333

Nargaroth
Team.

ILS
Vader dies and you can take your cancer out the door with you KJ

|King Joker|
FRESHEST ARES KYLO REN HELP ME

NewGuy01
VVVVVAAAAAAADDDDDEEEEERRRRRRRR

|King Joker|
http://s3.amazonaws.com/citybuzz/2015/07/alabama-no-time/21-Things-Alabama-No-Time-For-6.gif

ILS
Assniggery detected

|King Joker|
damn right

Fated Xtasy
Vader>Anakin in new canon so....

quanchi112
Maul solos. Vader be slow.

Trocity
Guess quan hasn't read the new LotS novel.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Guess quan hasn't read the new LotS novel. As if his opinion would change even if he did.

quanchi112
Guess quan hasn't read the new LotS novel. The one ripe with hyperbole. I've seen Vader in live action and in Rebels. He still operates at the same level of movement speed. Slow.

quanchi112
Originally posted by |King Joker|
As if his opinion would change even if he did. Why is hyperbole so important to you ?

Darth Thor
Vader might just TK pin both brothers like as Sidious did. Except he won't have the luxury to let them go and challenge them to a Saber match up. So instead he'd attempt to Force crush them and may just succeed.

Guess quan hasn't read the new LotS novel.

Of course not. If he spent his time reading he'd be smarter.

Besides, he hates Disney Canon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Vader might just TK pin both brothers like as Sidious did. Except he won't have the luxury to let them go and challenge them to Sabers. So instead he'd attempt to Force crush them and may just succeed.

Of course not. If he spent his time reading he'd be smarter.

Besides, he hates Disney Canon. When has Disney said to ignore the films and rebels ? Do you feel I should ignore his real time reaction time ?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has Disney said to ignore the films and rebels ? Do you feel I should ignore his real time reaction time ?

You mean the "reaction time" he used to solo a Rebel fleet in a Tie Fighter?

Disney have made OT Vader > ROTS Anakin. Deal with it and move on.

quanchi112
You mean the "reaction time" he used to solo a Rebel fleet in a Tie Fighter?

Disney have made OT Vader > ROTS Anakin. Deal with it and move on. That isn't relevant here ? I guess Han solo's space combat feats somehow factor in when he meets up with Savage Opress.

Due to more experience which I'm fine with. Speed wise he's much slower than his reckless rots version. He never had it all at one time, apparently.

Darth Thor
That isn't relevant here ? I guess Han solo's space combat feats somehow factor in when he meets up with Savage Opress.

Vader having supernatural reaction time in soloing a Rebel fleet isn't relevant to your claim that Vader has slow reactions?

It factors into Solo's reaction time. Equip him the way Boba Fett or Pre-Vizsla are and he may just go toe to toe with less capable Jedi/Sith, yes.

Due to more experience which I'm fine with. Speed wise he's much slower than his reckless rots version. He never had it all at one time, apparently.

He's more Powerful overall. That's what matters.

quanchi112
Vader having supernatural reaction time in soloing a Rebel fleet isn't relevant to your claim that Vader has slow reactions?

It factors into Solo's reaction time. Equip him the way Boba Fett or Pre-Vizsla are and he may just go toe to toe with less capable Jedi/Sith, yes.

He's more Powerful overall. That's what matters. He has plenty of time to react and evade in a ship. That isn't relevant to a one on one battle. Not in a personal battle outside a ship. His piloting skills do not factor into one on one combat.

It's like saying a pilot can take on a UFC fighter. It makes no sense. Different skill set entirely.

Darth Thor
He has plenty of time to react and evade in a ship. That isn't relevant to a one on one battle. Not in a personal battle outside a ship. His piloting skills do not factor into one on one combat.

It's like saying a pilot can take on a UFC fighter. It makes no sense. Different skill set entirely.

Yep and Vader has both skill sets thumb up All great Jedi/Sith do.

But you were talking specifically about "reaction time". He couldn't solo a Rebel fleet in a tie fighter with slow reaction time. He has to literally dodge every shot the fleet fire at him.

Solo can't do that, because he can't anticipate shots. He just uses good manoeuvres instead, and reacts to whatever he can with his fast but very human reactions. It also doesn't hurt he has the fastest ship in the Galaxy, and a co-pilot, and possibly 2 other people on the gunners. And yet he still couldn't do what Vader did Lol.

quanchi112
Yep and Vader has both skill sets thumb up All great Jedi/Sith do.

But you were talking specifically about "reaction time". He couldn't solo a Rebel fleet in a tie fighter with slow reaction time. He has to literally dodge every shot the fleet fire at him.

Solo can't do that, because he can't anticipate shots. He just uses good manoeuvres instead, and reacts to whatever he can with his human reactions. It also doesn't hurt he has the fastest ship in the Galaxy, and a co-pilot, and yet he still couldn't do what Vader did Lol. They don't necessarily have to but anakin was flying ships as a kid.

It isn't completely different reaction time so it isn't comparable to a one on one fight. Regular people can anticipate their enemies as well. Hell, Yoda had the force and didn't even anticipate Sidious' attack despite the warning. So the best Jedi when it comes to force powers can get caught off guard like anyone else. A pilot is great when it comes to flying things but combat wise they need different skills for combat.

Darth Thor
They don't necessarily have to but anakin was flying ships as a kid.

And he ducked Darth Maul flying at him from behind with little warning.

It isn't completely different reaction time so it isn't comparable to a one on one fight. Regular people can anticipate their enemies as well. Hell, Yoda had the force and didn't even anticipate Sidious' attack despite the warning. So the best Jedi when it comes to force powers can get caught off guard like anyone else. A pilot is great when it comes to flying things but combat wise they need different skills for combat.

Anyone can get caught off guard, that's completely besides the point.

Point is Vader has Amazing reflexes and reactions time as proven when he soloed a Rebel fleet by Himself and in a Single Tie. Vader also has all skill sets related to combat. Ship to Ship fights and Saber fights. So It's not like he's suddenly going to turn from being supernaturally fast to being slow when switching from one to the other Lol

EmperorSidious2
Vader

EmperorSidious2
Maul solos. Vader be slow.

This is all wrong. Maul isn't soloing nothing here.

quanchi112
And he ducked Darth Maul flying at him from behind with little warning.

Anyone can get caught off guard, that's completely besides the point.

Point is Vader has Amazing reflexes and reactions time as proven when he soloed a Rebel fleet by Himself and in a Single Tie. Vader also has all skill sets related to combat. Ship to Ship fights and Saber fights. So It's not like he's suddenly going to turn from being supernaturally fast to being slow when switching from one to the other Lol what ?

It was a two second warned attack where he slowly gestured so if the most powerful force knowledge guy can get caught off guard to an attack that apparent then so can anyone.

That is only relevant to his piloting skills not his combat skills. If I'm good at fencing and you're great at piloting and we fence I'm going to destroy you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
This is all wrong. Maul isn't soloing nothing here. Maul wins. Quicker.

Rebel95
Vader with difficulty

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Rebel95
Vader with difficulty

Nah, he dies.

quanchi112
Vader with difficulty Based on ?

Rebel95
Based on ?

Just my opinion. I haven't seen anything from maul or opress that leads me to believe they would beat vader.

quanchi112
Just my opinion. I haven't seen anything from maul or opress that leads me to believe they would beat vader. What has Vader done that gives you this belief.

Rebel95
What has Vader done that gives you this belief.

Wiped out the entire jedi order, killing many jedi single-handedly. He's also said to be 80% the power of Sidious, who beat Maul and Opress pretty easily, which is why I think he would be able to beat them too, but with much more difficulty.

EmperorSidious2
Maul wins. Quicker.

Vader has superior speed to maul in short burst. Also speed has never been seen to be a problem Vader hasn't overcome. He's in fact defeated opponents of greater ability then himself, maul being included.

quanchi112
Wiped out the entire jedi order, killing many jedi single-handedly. He's also said to be 80% the power of Sidious, who beat Maul and Opress pretty easily, which is why I think he would be able to beat them too, but with much more difficulty. He fought kids. laughing out loud

He showed up with a 1000 or so clone troopers iirc. They sacked it led by Vader. Vader lost to Kenobi. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Vader has superior speed to maul in short burst. Also speed has never been seen to be a problem Vader hasn't overcome. He's in fact defeated opponents of greater ability then himself, maul being included. Luke. Speed is always a problem. Vader didn't have to face against any formidable Jedi at this point since all the great ones were dead, old, or didn't fight back.

Happy Dance

Rebel95
He fought kids. laughing out loud

He showed up with a 1000 or so clone troopers iirc. They sacked it led by Vader. Vader lost to Kenobi. laughing out loud

He fought more than just kids. And I'm not just talking about the part in rots when they go to the jedi temple. I'm talking about the jedi purge in its entirety. He went on to exterminate nearly every jedi in the galaxy.

Vader lost to Kenobi? Oh well so did Maul and that was when obi-wan was a padawan lol.

And you failed to address my other point that he was said to be 80% Sidious' power. Sidious easily beat maul and opress, therefore Vader should probably be able to as well, with more difficulty of course. It's math.

EmperorSidious2
Luke. Speed is always a problem. Vader didn't have to face against any formidable Jedi at this point since all the great ones were dead, old, or didn't fight back.

Happy Dance

I've been asking you to prove speed was a problem for Vader for a while now. Vader defeated Luke in ESB. If there was a problem for Vader in ROTJ it would have been strength.

The Dark Lady.
Galen Mareks parents.
Darth Maul before his(Vader's) prime
Tsui Choi
Luke
Galen Marek/starkiller
Obi wan

He has also defeated several other JedI in large groups and came out on top. So your little theory about Vader being slow is false.

quanchi112
He fought more than just kids. And I'm not just talking about the part in rots when they go to the jedi temple. I'm talking about the jedi purge in its entirety. He went on to exterminate nearly every jedi in the galaxy.

Vader lost to Kenobi? Oh well so did Maul and that was when obi-wan was a padawan lol.

And you failed to address my other point that he was said to be 80% Sidious' power. Sidious easily beat maul and opress, therefore Vader should probably be able to as well, with more difficulty of course. It's math. Which seasoned Jedi did he take out ?

Maul disarmed him and had him at his mercy, Kenobi tried giving his shitty apprentice advice not to jump. He still did.

That's a random number which doesn't decide debates. Sidious called maul a rival. Boom.

quanchi112
I've been asking you to prove speed was a problem for Vader for a while now. Vader defeated Luke in ESB. If there was a problem for Vader in ROTJ it would have been strength.

The Dark Lady.
Galen Mareks parents.
Darth Maul before his(Vader's) prime
Tsui Choi
Luke
Galen Marek/starkiller
Obi wan

He has also defeated several other JedI in large groups and came out on top. So your little theory about Vader being slow is false. In esb he got tagged in the shoulder. Luke was shit trained. In rotj he raped Vader.

Canon only, sport.

Rebel95
If Vader is slow then why is he more dominant/powerful then almost every other character in the star wars universe? Yes, his suit limits his mobility and he would be much quicker and agile without it, but he is definitely not slow.

quanchi112
If Vader is slow then why is he more dominant/powerful then almost every other character in the star wars universe? Yes, his suit limits his mobility and he would be much quicker and agile without it, but he is definitely not slow. He was allied with the empire and the rest of the credible Jedi couldn't just attack the Sith head in due to the power Sidious wielded. He isn't as slow as a zombie but it definitely puts him at a huge disadvantage with a skilled quicker opponent.

EmperorSidious2
In esb he got tagged in the shoulder. Luke was shit trained. In rotj he raped Vader.

Canon only, sport.

Then preceded to beat his ass. Even in ROTJ his speed wasn't a problem. Again it was strength.

Your personal preference. Rules say Expanded universe included sport.

quanchi112
Then preceded to beat his ass. Even in ROTJ his speed wasn't a problem. Again it was strength.

Your personal preference. Rules say Expanded universe included sport. Due to Luke's lack of skill. In rotj Luke was more powerful and faster than his weak old man.

Canon only is the default rules, sport. laughing out loud

Rebel95
Which seasoned Jedi did he take out ?

Maul disarmed him and had him at his mercy, Kenobi tried giving his shitty apprentice advice not to jump. He still did.

That's a random number which doesn't decide debates. Sidious called maul a rival. Boom.

Vader easily defeated Cin Drallig, a seasoned jedi master, along with numerous padawans simultaneously.

80% is a random number? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that number came from George Lucas himself. Sidious called Maul a rival as in they were no longer allied and they were competing against eachother. Sidious also said this as he force slammed Maul and Opress against the wall lol. "Boom" laughing

quanchi112
Vader easily defeated Cin Drallig, a seasoned jedi master, along with numerous padawans simultaneously.

80% is a random number? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that number came from George Lucas himself. Sidious called Maul a rival as in they were no longer allied and they were competing against eachother. Sidious also said this as he force slammed Maul and Opress against the wall lol. "Boom" laughing Where in continuity and what feats does he have ?

It doesn't translate into anything. 20 percent better isn't close. Maul is faster than Vader. Undeniable.

EmperorSidious2
Due to Luke's lack of skill. In rotj Luke was more powerful and faster than his weak old man.

Canon only is the default rules, sport. laughing out loud

Luke wasn't more powerful. Vader wasn't trying as previously provn. His speed wasn't a problem, it seemed more like strength was the issue if anything.

Everything applies unless stated otherwise.

quanchi112
Luke wasn't more powerful. Vader wasn't trying as previously provn. His speed wasn't a problem, it seemed more like strength was the issue if anything.

Everything applies unless stated otherwise. Yes, he was. Sidious wouldn't want someone less powerful. It was speed and power.

Not the default rules. Read them, sport.

DarthAnt66
Arcann solos.

Rebel95
Where in continuity and what feats does he have ?

It doesn't translate into anything. 20 percent better isn't close. Maul is faster than Vader. Undeniable.
Your arguments don't translate into anything lol
Even if maul is faster, he's still not as strong physically or in the force. Vader's also the superior duelist.

|King Joker|
The OP does indeed state canon only feats apply for this thread.

quanchi112
Your arguments don't translate into anything lol
Even if maul is faster, he's still not as strong physically or in the force. Vader's also the superior duelist. This thread is canon only so your bias is showing.

Based on what ? Who did suit Vader even best ?

EmperorSidious2
Yes, he was. Sidious wouldn't want someone less powerful. It was speed and power.

Not the default rules. Read them, sport.

Luke had more potential dumbass. Speed never had a bearing on the contest in ROTJ. Raw power.

Even with canon Vader still wins.

quanchi112
Luke had more potential dumbass. Speed never had a bearing on the contest in ROTJ. Raw power.

Even with canon Vader still wins. Luke just proved he was flat out more powerful by crushing Vader. We see both. We see clear domination and Vader lay back and take it.

Based on ? Do not cite fanfic again and honor the rules and op.

DarthAnt66
Quan, broski, I'm not going to bother reading through the debate but why the hell are you even recognizing ES2? erm

EmperorSidious2
Luke just proved he was flat out more powerful by crushing Vader. We see both. We see clear domination and Vader lay back and take it.

Based on ? Do not cite fanfic again and honor the rules and op.

Vader held back so he couldn't have proved anything.

Vader defeated Darth Maul, The Dark Lady, and Tsui Choi and all were more agile than he. I'll cite whatever the hell I want. Again even with jaunt canon Vader still wins. All he has to do is ragdoll maul or savage and finished off whoever is left.

Rebel95
This thread is canon only so your bias is showing.

Based on what ? Who did suit Vader even best ?
I've already listed baser' accomplishments to you. How about you tell me maul and opress's accomplishments? Losing to a Padawan obi wan kenobi? Getting destroyed by sidious?
You're perception of my "bias" is a product of your ignorance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Quan, broski, I'm not going to bother reading through the debate but why the hell are you even recognizing ES2? erm I never ignore anyone. Always been my thing when I'm in the mood to debate whatever subject I'm into and respond to all naysayers. Es is a child and he doesn't even know what half the words used in these debates even mean but it's fun just demoralizing him.

Ps. I can't believe he called you a bully on a damn nerdy message board where people argue fictional matchups. He needs to man up.

quanchi112
I've already listed baser' accomplishments to you. How about you tell me maul and opress's accomplishments? Losing to a Padawan obi wan kenobi? Getting destroyed by sidious?
You're perception of my "bias" is a product of your ignorance. He had Kenobi beat. Vader lost to Ezra and Kanan who are scrubs. Taking on Sidious sure beats getting destroyed by Luke who didn't even want to fight him.

Rebel95
He had Kenobi beat. Vader lost to Ezra and Kanan who are scrubs. Taking on Sidious sure beats getting destroyed by Luke who didn't even want to fight him.
How did he lose to Kanan an Ezra? He wa overwhelming them so they fled...

EmperorSidious2
I never ignore anyone. Always been my thing when I'm in the mood to debate whatever subject I'm into and respond to all naysayers. Es is a child and he doesn't even know what half the words used in these debates even mean but it's fun just demoralizing him.

Ps. I can't believe he called you a bully on a damn nerdy message board where people argue fictional matchups. He needs to man up.

I'm suprised. When will you ever get tired of losing. That's my question for you.

An observation. So by calling someone a bully that means what exactly. It's an observation. I've handled all the comments you've posted and survived those. laughing out loud One thing about you Quan, you give me laughs. laughing out loud laughing out loud Those are always helpful.

quanchi112
How did he lose to Kanan an Ezra? He wa overwhelming them so they fled... They rocked him and left. That's a win. He tried to capture and kill Ezra. He failed.

quanchi112
I'm suprised. When will you ever get tired of losing. That's my question for you.

An observation. So by calling someone a bully that means what exactly. It's an observation. I've handled all the comments you've posted and survived those. laughing out loud One thing about you Quan, you give me laughs. laughing out loud laughing out loud Those are always helpful. You say shit that doesn't make any sense.

You're a victim and identitied yourself as one. That's weak.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Quan, broski, I'm not going to bother reading through the debate but why the hell are you even recognizing ES2? erm

I actually agree with Darth on this one. Why do you respond to me, if according to you I'm an idiot who doesn't ever back his claims, who doesn't know Star Wars, and I'm a kid who apparently doesn't deserve your attention, all according to you? Ant's question just made me consider that.

Rebel95
They rocked him and left. That's a win. He tried to capture and kill Ezra. He failed.
You have to be delusional if you think they won that fight. They ran away, that's not winning, that's an L

Aurbere
I actually agree with Darth on this one. Why do you respond to me, if according to you I'm an idiot who doesn't ever back his claims, who doesn't know Star Wars, and I'm a kid who apparently doesn't deserve your attention, all according to you? Ant's question just made me consider that.

You realize that was an insult directed at you, right?

EmperorSidious2
You say shit that doesn't make any sense.

You're a victim and identitied yourself as one. That's weak.

You mean doesn't make sense period, or doesn't make sense to you because it proved you wrong?

I'm actually not a victim. I didn't say or mean to say he was a bully toward me. I'm not a victim just an average guy who goes about his daily life.

quanchi112
You have to be delusional if you think they won that fight. They ran away, that's not winning, that's an L Vader tried to bring them in while they wanted to flee. They knocked him on his ass and they left. Win.

quanchi112
You mean doesn't make sense period, or doesn't make sense to you because it proved you wrong?

I'm actually not a victim. I didn't say or mean to say he was a bully toward me. I'm not a victim just an average guy who goes about his daily life. You didn't prove me wrong. You don't know what proof is.

Yes, that's what you implied, rape victim.

EmperorSidious2
You didn't prove me wrong. You don't know what proof is.

Yes, that's what you implied, rape victim.

Sure about that. If you go back to actually very recent threads, I've given you proof.

You took the implication the wrong way laughing out loud.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Aurbere
You realize that was an insult directed at you, right?

Uhh yea.

quanchi112
Sure about that. If you go back to actually very recent threads, I've given you proof.

You took the implication the wrong way laughing out loud. No, you didn't. You just say things that have never harkened and say they could have. That isn't debating.

Rebel95
Vader tried to bring them in while they wanted to flee. They knocked him on his ass and they left. Win.
You're clearly just biased if you think that's a win. By that logic, Qui Gon beat Maul in their first confrontation in tpm, Dooku beat Yoda in aotc, greivous beat obi wan and anakin in rots, yoda beat sidious in rots, the list goes on... Retreating is not a win. Vader was clearly too powerful for them so they had to distract him in order to escape.
Also you saying that Sidious calling Maul a "rival" means he was calling him an equal. That's obviously not what he meant. This shows your bias even more. Clearly you get off to Darth Maul.
I'm done arguing with you. I've explicitly stated my reasoning for why I think Vader would win, and all you've done is contradict everything I've said with weak arguments that don't even make sense.

quanchi112
You're clearly just biased if you think that's a win. By that logic, Qui Gon beat Maul in their first confrontation in tpm, Dooku beat Yoda in aotc, greivous beat obi wan and anakin in rots, yoda beat sidious in rots, the list goes on... Retreating is not a win. Vader was clearly too powerful for them so they had to distract him in order to escape.
Also you saying that Sidious calling Maul a "rival" means he was calling him an equal. That's obviously not what he meant. This shows your bias even more. Clearly you get off to Darth Maul.
I'm done arguing with you. I've explicitly stated my reasoning for why I think Vader would win, and all you've done is contradict everything I've said with weak arguments that don't even make sense. No, as Maul was there to fight. He won and killed him. These guys were trying to get away and noobish level. Vader should have had them at his complete mercy in seconds. I never called him an equal I said rival the same word Sidious used. You're biased.

You cited noncanon sources showing bias and now are attempting to forfeit the debate because I destroyed you point by point.

playa1258
Quan hates Vader but masturbates to Kylo Ren. Ironic considering Kylo is a member of the Skywalker family.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan hates Vader but masturbates to Kylo Ren. Ironic considering Kylo is a member of the Skywalker family. Hey, Kylo is going to finish what dead Vader started. He's dead. The preview shows how dead he is. His own wife died on him. Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
No, you didn't. You just say things that have never harkened and say they could have. That isn't debating.

1st. Harkened? laughing out loud laughing out loud

2nd I back those wih logical facts from the films and other resources.

3rd. I actually present facts and you just say they are speculation when they are in the exact same instance, with the exact same problem. I have an example. Dooku vs Maul. I say Dooku will use force powers if his dueling abilities don't cut it, or maul starts to gain any sort of advantage. You say speculation. I bring in proof, the only word you have to say is speculation. I believe it is you who does not understand what proof is.

quanchi112
1st. Harkened? laughing out loud laughing out loud

2nd I back those wih logical facts from the films and other resources.

3rd. I actually present facts and you just say they are speculation when they are in the exact same instance, with the exact same problem. I have an example. Dooku vs Maul. I say Dooku will use force powers if his dueling abilities don't cut it, or maul starts to gain any sort of advantage. You say speculation. I bring in proof, the only word you have to say is speculation. I believe it is you who does not understand what proof is. No, you deny facts and say hey if Sidious attacked they'd be dead. No, you are speculating with scripted results. Maul wins.

Dooku isn't in the thread. You are so bad at this you're mixing up the threads. Pitiful.

playa1258
Luke beats Maul I agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Luke beats Maul I agree. Luke isn't in this thread. Maul,wins this thread. Quit going off topic.

EmperorSidious2
No, you deny facts and say hey if Sidious attacked they'd be dead. No, you are speculating with scripted results. Maul wins.

Dooku isn't in the thread. You are so bad at this you're mixing up the threads. Pitiful.

I actually go by facts and critical thinking.

Your one to talk. You bring plenty of characters into threads they don't belong and it was an example. So you don't like examples?

quanchi112
I actually go by facts and critical thinking.

Your one to talk. You bring plenty of characters into threads they don't belong and it was an example. So you don't like examples? No, you don't you just things and act like you debate.

I am better than you. Maul wins.

Rebel95
No, as Maul was there to fight. He won and killed him. These guys were trying to get away and noobish level. Vader should have had them at his complete mercy in seconds. I never called him an equal I said rival the same word Sidious used. You're biased.

You cited noncanon sources showing bias and now are attempting to forfeit the debate because I destroyed you point by point.
Destroyed me point by point? You can't even back up your argument, all you've said is:
1. Sidious called maul a rival, which doesn't mean anything other than the fact that they were competing against eachother.
2. Maul had obi-wan beat. But sadly, he didn't, because he got cut in half.
3. Vader was "beat" by kanan and ezra. Which he wasn't. They fleed because they were clearly outmatched.

None of your arguments are valid, however I understand that a lot is up to interpretation, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

EmperorSidious2
No, you don't you just things and act like you debate.

I am better than you. Maul wins.

I refer you to the previous point stated. Also I didn't hear all this hatred when you and I were on the same team.

A better troll,yes you are. I'm not a troll while you are. Maul can't beat Vader. Vader's force powers are to strong.

quanchi112
Destroyed me point by point? You can't even back up your argument, all you've said is:
1. Sidious called maul a rival, which doesn't mean anything other than the fact that they were competing against eachother.
2. Maul had obi-wan beat. But sadly, he didn't, because he got cut in half.
3. Vader was "beat" by kanan and ezra. Which he wasn't. They fleed because they were clearly outmatched.

None of your arguments are valid, however I understand that a lot is up to interpretation, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. 1). Maul took him head on and even kicked him. Yoda knew Kenobi wasn't strong enough to face Sidious but sent him to defeat Vader which he did.

2). Maul had him at his mercy. He got arrogant but survived. Vader just got waxed in fair combat due to being moronic and not good enough to make the jump.

3). They buried him in rubble. They left. They won. Vader failed.

Maul wins. You forfeiting the thread is a victory in my book.

Rebel95
1). Maul took him head on and even kicked him. Yoda knew Kenobi wasn't strong enough to face Sidious but sent him to defeat Vader which he did.

2). Maul had him at his mercy. He got arrogant but survived. Vader just got waxed in fair combat due to being moronic and not good enough to make the jump.

3). They buried him in rubble. They left. They won. Vader failed.

Maul wins. You forfeiting the thread is a victory in my book.
Whatever floats your boat buddy. I don't feel like wasting my time arguing with you more. I think most would agree with me that Vader>Maul, that's pretty obvious. I don't need to convince you.

quanchi112
Whatever floats your boat buddy. I don't feel like wasting my time arguing with you more. I think most would agree with me that Vader>Maul, that's pretty obvious. I don't need to convince you. Most biased people, sure. Reasonable posters know Maul is faster and very powerful. He'd win over immobile Vader.

Darth Thor
what ?

Young Anakin reacted fast enough to duck a Maul coming at him from behind, with very little warning and with no idea anybody was after them.

@0:27

?v=DMylmOlot4g

So he may not have the fencing skill, movement speed, TK or Strength to go toe to toe with Darth Maul, but clearly he's got really fast reaction time, which is why he can podrace.

It was a two second warned attack where he slowly gestured so if the most powerful force knowledge guy can get caught off guard to an attack that apparent then so can anyone.

Stop Lowballing. Yoda reacts fast enough to catch his Lightning later without any warning, so he was clearly caught off guard the first time. He also catches Dooku's without any problem. So Quit Trolling.

That is only relevant to his piloting skills not his combat skills. If I'm good at fencing and you're great at piloting and we fence I'm going to destroy you.

Except Vader is exceptionally skilled at both thumb up

If I've got the fastest reactions in a space battle, it's almost impossible I'm going to just stand there and not be able to react to you throwing a punch at me. Reflexes are Reflexes no matter the sport.

Which is why Sporty people generally tend to be able to pick up any new sport quickly. Because they simply have the reactions, coordination, stamina and where applicable speed/strength to do any sport.

S_W_LeGenD
Brothers.

quanchi112
Young Anakin reacted fast enough to duck a Maul coming at him from behind, with very little warning and with no idea anybody was after them.

@0:27

?v=DMylmOlot4g

So he may not have the fencing skill, movement speed, TK or Strength to go toe to toe with Darth Maul, but clearly he's got really fast reaction time, which is why he can podrace.

Stop Lowballing. Yoda reacts fast enough to catch his Lightning later without any warning, so he was clearly caught off guard the first time. He also catches Dooku's without any problem. So Quit Trolling.

Except Vader is exceptionally skilled at both thumb up

If I've got the fastest reactions in a space battle, it's almost impossible I'm going to just stand there and not be able to react to you throwing a punch at me. Reflexes are Reflexes no matter the sport.

Which is why Sporty people generally tend to be able to pick up any new sport quickly. Because they simply have the reactions, coordination, stamina and where applicable speed/strength to do any sport. So ? That doesn't mean Anakin was on Maul's level as a child. We see how bad or weak Anakin's skills were even in aotc.

No, he's good at pod racing, piloting, which isn't the same as personal combat. He needed extensive training. Years.

He was ready for Dooku's, he wasn't ready for Sheev's. Reciting facts isn't low balling. Only trolls ignore hard evidence that doesn't fit into their narrative.

Vader is great at both but they are separate. That's the point. You know you're wrong and were caught wanking him. Piloting plays no part in personal combat outside a space battle.

Reflexes are different and I just proved it by comparing a pilot to a UFC fighter.

That doesn't mean they don't need to extensively practice the sports to become great. Just because you're great at one sport doesn't mean shit for another. Look at Jordan in bball and baseball. Case closed.

Darth Thor
^ Keep Trolling thumb up

quanchi112
^ Keep Trolling thumb up I rebutted your entire case point by point and you don't address a single thing. Bball reflexes don't translate onto the base field field. That's called being logical. A piloting skills means nothing for one on one combat. A pilot vs a UFC fighter. You say stupid shit.

Darth Thor
I rebutted your entire case point by point and you don't address a single thing. Bball reflexes don't translate onto the base field field. That's called being logical. A piloting skills means nothing for one on one combat. A pilot vs a UFC fighter. You say stupid shit.

No you ignored my whole rebuttal, and if I continue this I will be forced to repeat the same arguments you've already ignored like- Reaction time is a separate issue to piloting/fencing skill and is relevant to both.

Ergo you can keep trolling thumb up

quanchi112
No you ignored my whole rebuttal, and if I continue this I will be forced to repeat the same arguments you've already ignored like- Reaction time is a separate issue to piloting/fencing skill and is relevant to both.

Ergo you can keep trolling thumb up No, as the reflexes are different as bball and basketball. It's different reflexes and different skill. In one you fly a ship hundreds of feet away from your opponent sometimes closer. One you are right in front of someone else and your own body speed and functions come into play while in another your piloting skills are effected by just your hand eye coordination. It's like saying a video game champion can beat up a fighter because he's got awesome timing. It's absurd.

Darth Thor
No, as the reflexes are different as bball and basketball. It's different reflexes and different skill. In one you fly a ship hundreds of feet away from your opponent sometimes closer. One you are right in front of someone else and your own body speed and functions come into play while in another your piloting skills are effected by just your hand eye coordination. It's like saying a video game champion can beat up a fighter because he's got awesome timing. It's absurd.

Not really relevant when Vader's reflexes comes from his force anticipation and not from his vision.

quanchi112
Not really relevant when Vader's reflexes comes from his force anticipation and not from his vision. They come from both. A ship isn't his body so trying to say it's the same is well stupid. Piloting skills don't translate over to hand to hand combat. Ask any soldier and they'll laugh at you if you think they are.

Darth Thor
They come from both. A ship isn't his body so trying to say it's the same is well stupid. Piloting skills don't translate over to hand to hand combat. Ask any soldier and they'll laugh at you if you think they are.

Force Pre-Cog doesn't change.

Vader's AWESOME at everything. But he's the best Pilot in the Galaxy due to his Reactions/Pre-Cog.

quanchi112
Force Pre-Cog doesn't change.

Vader's AWESOME at everything. But he's the best Pilot in the Galaxy due to his Reactions/Pre-Cog. Vader is awesome at piloting but he's slower in combat.

Pre cog can fail the most powerful Jedi with two seconds so I have that covered. Your insistence on bringing up precog diminshed his actual piloting skills.

Darth Thor

Pre cog can fail the most powerful Jedi with two seconds so I have that covered.

You're lowballing because you hate Star Wars and everything about it.

Go back to Khan. The guy who gets battered by Spock and Uhura laughing out loud

quanchi112
You're lowballing because you hate Star Wars and everything about it.

Go back to Khan. The guy who gets battered by Spock and Uhura laughing out loud You are ignoring Star Wars facts which is the sign of bias. Saying precog isn't debating.

Khan was unarmed and beating Spock. Yoda went down in one on one fair, armed combat against an equal.

Darth Thor
You are ignoring Star Wars facts which is the sign of bias. Saying precog isn't debating.

Khan was unarmed and beating Spock. Yoda went down in one on one fair, armed combat against an equal.

Pre-Cog is the real SW fact. And Vader's is the best of them all. That's why he was pod racing as a kid. But you wouldn't understand any of that. You only know about the Visual and Genetically enhanced reflexes you see in Star Trek.

Khan was unarmed 99% of the movie. He doesn't keep weapons on him. Spock and Uhura do. Khan lost fair and square to 2 nobodies. He's a loser.

Run back to him laughing out loud

quanchi112
Pre-Cog is the real SW fact. And Vader's is the best of them all. That's why he was pod racing as a kid. But you wouldn't understand any of that. You only know about the Visual and Genetically enhanced reflexes you see in Star Trek.

Khan was unarmed 99% of the movie. He doesn't keep weapons on him. Spock and Uhura do. Khan lost fair and square to 2 nobodies. He's a loser.

Run back to him laughing out loud That isn't debating. We go by showings not vague terms and ignoring the actual showings. Vader lost out in his potential due to Kenobi.

Khan was armed when he went into conflict. He just crash landed. He was against the enterprise crew using tech on foot. Khan crushed them while armed.

Yoda failed despite prep and being armed. He lost his light saber due to weak fl which Luke walked away from.

Khan is greater than any Jedi/Sith thus far. Hell, the guy who bested Sidious was about to get killed by droids. Droids. laughing out loud

Darth Thor

Khan is greater than any Jedi/Sith B]

laughing out loud

You're such a Star Wars/Disney Hater.

Emperordmb
No kidding.

He says Khan>The Ones :/

S_W_LeGenD
Khan is greater than any Jedi/Sith thus far.
Do you read books or play Star Wars games?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Do you read books

Of course he doesn't.

I keep telling him to read more and get an education, but he prefers to spend his time Trolling these boards.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You're such a Star Wars/Disney Hater. That is stating an observation. Look at how Khan handles the militarized Klingons with relative ease. Take for instance the battle of geonosis and see how Jedi and some of the best the order had to offer was being overwhelmed by laughable droids. I have a feeling Abrams will make the Jedi and bad guys (Knights of the Ren, etc.) more formidable on screen IMO. I try not to get as emotionally involved when debating objectively as you do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
No kidding.

He says Khan>The Ones :/ In terms of as a threat Khan resisted galactic authority and power by himself. This was some weird family that ended up turning and killing each other off. Laughably stupid characters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Do you read books or play Star Wars games? Not yet but I plan on reading some of the Star Wars books but I know with books they are riddled with hyperbole. I may purchase Star Wars battlefront for the ps4.

Darth Thor
I have a feeling Abrams will make the Jedi and bad guys (Knights of the Ren, etc.) more formidable on screen IMO.

We all know you're going to jump onto stupid s*** like Kylo Ren > Sidious. And it goes without saying you'll be preaching he's >>> Vader. Robtard called that well over a year ago. You're just too predictable.

But when Luke's the most Powerful from Any Trilogy I'll laugh in your face laughing out loud

quanchi112
We all know you're going to jump onto stupid s*** like Kylo Ren > Sidious. And it goes without saying you'll be preaching he's >>> Vader. Robtard called that well over a year ago. You're just too predictable.

But when Luke's the most Powerful from Any Trilogy I'll laugh in your face laughing out loud Ehy would I say something like that without any evidence to support it ? I'm saying I will in the end most likely enjoy Kylo but his formidability given what I know won't put him on Sidious' level especially in episode seven. I'm hoping he isn't like Vader in the back and forth emotionally weak category.

Luke should be more powerful than Kylo now based off his experience, etc. that doesn't mean I care about whose more powerful. Maul is my favorite and I freely admit he's not as powerful as Yoda. Sidious is my second favorite Star Wars character and I despite Windu but give him his due based off facts.

I'm the one who is objective whereas all you care about is power levels. As I said you're too worked up over power levels. I actually look at the character, behavior, mindset, etc. whereas all you care about is who is more powerful. That's as superficial as it gets, kid.

Darth Thor
^ Stop trying to pretend you're some Objective debator. Who are you trying to fool? Because we all know here YOU DO compare Maul to Sidious, and put him above combatants who are clearly above him.

It's taken you what 2 weeks on these boards to become quickly known as the biggest Troll here laughing

Keep Trolling though thumb up

TheNuisanceBird
^ Stop trying to pretend you're some Objective debator. Who are you trying to fool? Because we all know here YOU DO compare Maul to Sidious, and put him above combatants who are clearly above him.

It's taken you what 2 weeks on these boards to become quickly known as the biggest Troll here laughing

Keep Trolling though thumb up

quanchi112

Keep Trolling though thumb up Debater isn't spelled with an "o," noob.

I say he's a rival as Sidiius called him that. Maul isn't as powerful or as skilled as Sidious because the facts clearly point to that.

Try debating objectively without all the name calling.

Again, you're the one who goes out of his way to make up irrelevant points like Vader is a great pilot aka he is more formidable in personal combat than anyone else.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Debater isn't spelled with an "o," noob.

I say he's a rival as Sidiius called him that. Maul isn't as powerful or as skilled as Sidious because the facts clearly point to that.

Try debating objectively without all the name calling.

Again, you're the one who goes out of his way to make up irrelevant points like Vader is a great pilot aka he is more formidable in personal combat than anyone else.

laughing out loud

Whatever Hater..

I know it kills you inside that Vader solo'd a Rebel fleet laughing out loud

quanchi112
Whatever Hater..

I know it kills you inside that Vader solo'd a Rebel fleet laughing out loud I am surprised you didn't spell it, "hator." laughing out loud

He's a great pilot and up against some scrubby rebels. I expect that of him. You don't. You lack faith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.