Obama manipulates Canadian elections

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Borderline despicable.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/76164

Robtard

Time-Immemorial
Oh yea and the additional 10 trillion BO has added to Ours?

Robtard
You're flipping out over one site, which happens to be far-Right and whose goal is to say "Liberals are the evils of the world!"

Bashar Teg
is this "the truth" now, TI?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
You're flipping out over one site, which happens to be far-Right and whose goal is to say "Liberals are the evils of the world!"

I responded to you. You ignore he's put us in debt and your thinking his ways are going to work in Canada?laughing out loud

Robtard
Do you think those two wars and a recession Obama walked into where going to pay for themselves?

Also have no idea what this has to do with the OP and Canada.

Time-Immemorial
Obama got his people in Canada to elect a incompetent from the left.

Robtard
Such is the power and reach of the God-Emperor Obama.

Time-Immemorial
Do you enjoy worshiping your superiors?

Bardock42
Trudeau seems pretty cool, lots of good policies, looking forward to seeing what happens in Canada.

jaden101
Election campaigners do that for a living. The UK General election had a former US campaign manager working for 1 party (David Axelrod for Labour) and an Australian for the other (Lynton Crosby for the Conservatives)

They go with whoever employs them. This isn't a new thing.

Lucius
I can't make up my mind if TI is a troll who's just pretending to be conservative to **** with people, or if he really is a true believer.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Obama got his people in Canada to elect a incompetent from the left.

Even if Trudeau proves incompetent, he's still probably ten times better then that ****head Harper. Fun facts, our previous Prime Minister sold our Wheat Board to Saudi Arabia for a lousy $250 million, brought our dollar to .75 cents and put us into our current recession with his incompetent economic practices that revolved around focusing everything around oil, something only backwards African nations do, and whoring out Canada's assets for cheap cash, spent millions on fighter jets that don't even work in our country properly, and just generally abused his position and violated our democracy.

http://www.alternet.org/world/whats-his-problem-70-ways-canadas-prime-minister-has-assaulted-democracy-and-law

Harper was a clown and good riddance. And lol at that link, Harper's media campaign was much more prolific then Trudeau's.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lucius
I can't make up my mind if TI is a troll who's just pretending to be conservative to **** with people, or if he really is a true believer.

I'm certain he suffers from brain damage.

-Pr-
I'm not a massive fan of Trudeau, but he's still far better than Harper, so that's something.

Q99
Originally posted by Lucius

Eh, I've seen enough like him to say he's almost certainly legit.

We'd like to believe people who act like that are just trolls, but it's rarely the case.

Robtard
So everyone agrees, TI is wrong and Canada now freed from the choking chains of conservatism is heading towards an age of rebirth and prosperity under a liberal thumb up

FinalAnswer
Hey now, there's nothing necessarily wrong with conservatives in Canada. The premier of my province is conservative, and he's actually a real stand up guy that kept his promises and does actually work for his people.

Harper is just a hack that does disgrace to his country.

Robtard
Don't backpedal now, Canuckie

FinalAnswer
Blind allegiance to a single political party's for squares.

Time-Immemorial
So everyone agrees, TI is wrong and Canada now freed from the choking chains of conservatism is heading towards an age of rebirth and prosperity under a liberal thumb up

Are you cheering?

This guy has zero experience. Are you that stuck in party lines you can't see incompetence?

Robtard
Are you cheering?

This guy has zero experience. Are you that stuck in party lines you can't see incompetence?

No, I'm just mocking you and your silly biased websites. Figured that was obvious.

Time-Immemorial
How about I mock you for your man worship?

I bet you still trust CNN..

Robtard
If the story is supported with facts, sure, why not.

Time-Immemorial
How about cause they were deleting pro sanders comments on their Facebook.

Robtard
Yeah, that was a shit move. It's also aside from my comment, if something is supported with facts, so be it.

If CNN says "water is wet", are you going to not believe it just because it's CNN?

FinalAnswer
Are you cheering?

Can't be more incompetent then Harper. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, that was a shit move. It's also aside from my comment, if something is supported with facts, so be it.

If CNN says "water is wet", are you going to not believe it just because it's CNN?

How can we trust the media to tell unbias information when they are supressing free speech?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Can't be more incompetent then Harper. thumb up

Replacing the deaf with the blind is an abomination.

They bring this stuff on themselves.

Star428
How about I mock you for your man worship?

laughing

Of course he does. The fact that CNN has been caught recently doing underhanded things doesn't matter to liberals.

Time-Immemorial
It should matter to them!

Omega Vision
C'mon, TI. Obama's former campaign people do campaigns for a living. It's not like they're shadow demons that Obama unleashes from his coat pocket to steal souls and darken hearts.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Omega Vision
C'mon, TI. Obama's former campaign people do campaigns for a living. It's not like they're shadow demons that Obama unleashes from his coat pocket to steal souls and darken hearts. LOL

Time-Immemorial
C'mon, TI. Obama's former campaign people do campaigns for a living. It's not like they're shadow demons that Obama unleashes from his coat pocket to steal souls and darken hearts.

You are simply not getting it.

The same people that made Obama ran to Canada and I still the same empty suit.

Please open eyes.

Obama just got laughed out of Syria.

Omega Vision
You are simply not getting it.

The same people that made Obama ran to Canada and I still the same empty suit.
No, you're the one who's simply not understanding basic logic.

You understand the concept of a job don't you? It's something you do for money?

Time-Immemorial
So they are sell outs for a paycheck. Nobody agreed to this. Did the American people sign up for lobbiests and special interests groups buying congress off? The republicans ran on repealing and replacing Obama care and they funded it. McConnell is an absolute sham of a man.

jaden101
It really is spectacular watching you change the subject about a million times when your original argument is shot to pieces.

Tzeentch
Did the American people sign up for lobbiests and special interests groups buying congress off? Yes, frankly. Dumbass voters shoulder a lot of the blame for the situation we're currently in.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
It really is spectacular watching you change the subject about a million times when your original argument is shot to pieces.

Did the bartender cut you off already?

jaden101
Did the bartender cut you off already?

See what I mean? Hilarious.

Time-Immemorial
See what I mean? Hilarious.

Prove it, fatty.

Lord Lucien
As a Canadian, I can only say "Thanks, Obama."

Seriously, thanks bud.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
As a Canadian, I can only say "Thanks, Obama."

Seriously, thanks bud.

At least you show respect where it is due. Everyone else should fall in line.

jaden101
Prove it, fatty.

Prove what, Walt?

That you started by thinking that because a Canadian party employed the election strategists that won 2 elections for the Democrats in the US that equates to Obama himself interfering in the Canadian elections and when that was laughed at as being idiotic you then went on about the new Canadian leader having no experience then on to CNN deleting pro Sanders comments then on to Obama getting 'laughed out of Syria' then lobbyists buying off congress and republicans not repealing Obamacare?

You mean that?

Time-Immemorial
Prove what, Walt?

That you started by thinking that because a Canadian party employed the election strategists that won 2 elections for the Democrats in the US that equates to Obama himself interfering in the Canadian elections and when that was laughed at as being idiotic you then went on about the new Canadian leader having no experience then on to CNN deleting pro Sanders comments then on to Obama getting 'laughed out of Syria' then lobbyists buying off congress and republicans not repealing Obamacare?

You mean that?

We talk about a wide range of issues, as you noticed, how about you quit acting like you won something.

Oh wait, do you want a cookie?

jaden101
We talk about a wide range of issues, as you noticed, how about you quit acting like you won something.

Oh wait, do you want a cookie?

That's not what's happening in this thread. You started by making an utterly retarded argument. Got proven completely wrong and are now desperately trying to derail your own thread in the hope that no one will notice your stupidity and ignorance.

Time-Immemorial
Clearly you cant see some horseplay in the post, Omega caught on to it and it was fun, your only mission here is to flame and insult, which go against the new rules set here. You are mad and angry cause you don't have anything of value to add, just more "no you" crap.

Badabing
Well, it looks like scorched earth will begin shortly. thumb up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t618878.html

esterntsayeyk22
Good luck with that. I'll hand out 50 accounts for each one you ban until you give it up.

jaden101
Clearly you cant see some horseplay in the post, Omega caught on to it and it was fun, your only mission here is to flame and insult, which go against the new rules set here. You are mad and angry cause you don't have anything of value to add, just more "no you" crap.

Going with the 'i wasn't really being serious' angle now?

OK then. If you say so.

Omega Vision
So they are sell outs for a paycheck. Nobody agreed to this. Did the American people sign up for lobbiests and special interests groups buying congress off? The republicans ran on repealing and replacing Obama care and they funded it. McConnell is an absolute sham of a man.
What are you even talking about now?

Time-Immemorial
What are you even talking about now?

I was talking about something very important, but lost my point over night, want to help me find it?

Bashar Teg
the next TI thread:

http://i.imgur.com/AhRziTM.jpg

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Omega Vision
I used to be morbidly afraid of getting HIV from mosquito bites. Science reassured me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.