Valkorion vs Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeyWeAuL5UY

Vitiate can one-shot Marr and Arcann, and is immune to lightsaber attacks.

1.) ROTS
2.) ROTJ
3.) DE

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Me2m99qKBA

DAMN AND FLOWWALKING IN THIS CRIB

Nephthys
"Are you flirting with me?" LMAO! haermm

FreshestSlice
Valkorion. Valkorion wouldn't get the shit beat of him by DE Luke.

DarthAnt66
What time is that, Neph? Also thumb up Valkorion would just block Skywalker's attacks with his hand.

Nephthys
.35 bottom option.

DarthAnt66
Damn so it looks like Vaylin sees Vitiate and the protag Flow Walking and kills them, and then Vitiate resurrects the protag.

DarthAnt66
So, in two chapters:

- Vitiate has shown lightning that can instantly kill Darth Marr and KO Arcann.
- Vitiate has shown the ability to casually deflect lightsaber attacks at him.
- Vitiate has shown the ability to flow walk in the galaxy anywhere he wants to.
- Vitiate has shown the ability to resurrect the likes of the protagonist from the dead.

McP
Ah, allright. So Valkorion is Vitiate, a Sith Lord. The winner will be this one of those two Sith Lords, that is already confimed as the strongest one in history. Palpatine.

DarthAnt66
laughing

NGL, I lol'ed out loud.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J00LJo3oQw&t=4m02s

Damn.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J00LJo3oQw&t=4m28s

Valk took control of the protag's body and does this, kek.

|King Joker|
Yeah, Valkorion definitely wins.

Nephthys
"Valkorion approves." Lol.

DarthAnt66
MARRS A ****ING SPIRIT COMMUNICATING WITH SATELE

EmperorSidious2
Sidious

FreshestSlice
Based on?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sidious How can you possibly say that at this point lol

Nephthys
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Very good.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion soundly.

NewGuy01
I fail to see how only needing one strike against an unarmed Lords is relevant when discussing Sith of Palpatine's caliber.

If he was immune to lightsaber attacks he wouldn't bother blocking them in the first place, and he wouldn't have been killed by one.

His hands at best provide an alternative to a lightsaber in terms of defense.

Deronn_solo
Sidious wormholes.

GG.

carthage
Sidious with extreme difficulty.

DarthAnt66
In what incarnation are you referring to, Carth?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I fail to see how only needing one strike against an unarmed Lords is relevant when discussing Sith of Palpatine's caliber.

True enough, although that same unarmed Sith Lord just finished slaughtering a few KoZ with ease. Valkorion however has many more displays of power that far outstrip killing Marr.

I think Ant is making the argument that he can effortlessly block lightsaber blows from someone who can match the HoT in sabers. I agree.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
In what incarnation are you referring to, Carth?

DE

DarthAnt66
At last, Vitiate > ROTS/ROTJ is complete.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

I think Ant is making the argument that he can effortlessly block lightsaber blows from someone who can match the HoT in sabers. I agree.
thumb up Obviously. Sasukedc is being uber stupid, kek laughing out loud

NewGuy01
True enough, although that same unarmed Sith Lord just finished slaughtering a few KoZ with ease.

Oh, it's certainly still impressive to kill someone that powerful with lightning, but Marr had no means of defending himself; he wasn't even facing Valkorion, for that matter. It's hardly the high-end of what Vitiate's accomplished.

Exactly.

If only you knew how he's been today. I just need to set some groundwork before things get too out of hand, is all. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Sidious with extreme difficulty.
You are blinded to the truth mad

FreshestSlice
Nah. Marr was looking right at Valkorion when he did it.
http://i.imgur.com/7yhS1X2.gif

You can even go on Youtube and watch it frame by frame if the gif is too fast.

S_W_LeGenD
Yes, that showing is legit.

NewGuy01
Nah. Marr was looking right at Valkorion when he did it.
http://i.imgur.com/7yhS1X2.gif

You can even go on Youtube and watch it frame by frame if the gif is too fast.

I must have missed it, but it was really not that relevant of a detail anyway. We've already seen better from Vitiate in the past, and especially now.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
So, in two chapters:

- Vitiate has shown lightning that can instantly kill Darth Marr and KO Arcann.
- Vitiate has shown the ability to casually deflect lightsaber attacks at him.
- Vitiate has shown the ability to flow walk in the galaxy anywhere he wants to.
- Vitiate has shown the ability to resurrect the likes of the protagonist from the dead.

- Prove that the protagonist was dead?
- flow walking when he's a spirit, Kek.

Angelalex242
Valk is...fighting canon fodder there. Always consider the opponent when judging strength of a showing.

In short, this is a spectacular demonstration of 'flashy ways to pwn n00bs.' And if we're going to judge pwning n00bs, Sidious' practicality in the Chancellor's office against the B team is more impressive then showing off. (The TV Trope is 'why don't you just shoot him?' Or in Sidious' case, stab him? Sidious DOES 'just stab him.') And if you want Sidious to show off against n00bs, you also have the Maul and Savage beatdown.

As such, this doesn't improve Valk in any particular way beyond what he's already done, as Newguy says.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Saying Arcann is cannon fodder makes me suicidal.

Sinious
I don't even know who to side with at this point tbh

FreshestSlice
The one Angel isn't arguing for.

Sinious
I think its quite stupid to consider Valkorion a sith anymore so even if he surpasses Sidious, Sidious' pivotal role as the most powerful sith in the mythos won't be harmed(at least not as much). But still, I feel like an argument can be made for Sidious and I'm waiting to see someone to present it. Also, Force Storms are still there tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Valk is...fighting canon fodder there. Always consider the opponent when judging strength of a showing.

In short, this is a spectacular demonstration of 'flashy ways to pwn n00bs.' And if we're going to judge pwning n00bs, Sidious' practicality in the Chancellor's office against the B team is more impressive then showing off. (The TV Trope is 'why don't you just shoot him?' Or in Sidious' case, stab him? Sidious DOES 'just stab him.') And if you want Sidious to show off against n00bs, you also have the Maul and Savage beatdown.

As such, this doesn't improve Valk in any particular way beyond what he's already done, as Newguy says.
Darth Marr is canon fodder now?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Angelalex242

Anddd there goes your credibility.

NewGuy01
He had credibility?

Angelalex242
He's never played any TOR game ever, is the truth of the matter.

They simply don't interest me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.