Sidious and Vader vs. Yoda and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
ROTS Sidious and OT Vader
ROTS Yoda and Mace

Who wins and how does it go down?

quanchi112
Yoda and Windu. Vader is the slow link.

Rebel95
I disagree. I think Vader and Mace would match up pretty evenly just as Yoda and Sidious do. It would come down to who takes who out first and is able to assist their partner.

EmperorSidious2
Sith team. Windu is the weak link here.

Sidious and Yoda will be even the entire time mostly.
Vader is overall a superior duelsit by not a huge margin, but superior none the less. His force powers are also superior to Windu's and this is shown by his feats.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yoda and Windu. Vader is the slow link.

Do you think Lucas is stupid?

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Do you think Lucas is stupid? No, but I think you are. Windu beat Sidious. Yoda beats Vader. Pretty simple.

EmperorSidious2
No, but I think you are. Windu beat Sidious. Yoda beats Vader. Pretty simple.

Ok so if you don't think Lucas is stupid then why do you think he made Vader this powerful being. You honesty think he would be make him slow. Any type of speed problem would be due to technology of the 70s. That's why Duelsit in the prequels appear faster when they most likely aren't. Going by your logic the padawan in ROTS who took out those clones close to the end of the movie would be faster than Vader which of course is wrong.

The way you put them up the Sith team still have a chance. Sidious would beat Windu and Sidious knowing the threat Yoda poses would waste know time in dispatching Windu with his force powers or overwhelming him from the start before he has a chance to enact Vaapad. Also Vaapad won't work the same and if you do go by that Sidious beats Windu 10/10 or 8-9/10. Go by the more logical pairings. Sidious vs Yoda and Vader vs Mace. Sidious and Yoda equals so it comes down to the Vader vs Mace. Vader has displayed superior force powers and can take Mace in sabers.

quanchi112
Ok so if you don't think Lucas is stupid then why do you think he made Vader this powerful being. You honesty think he would be make him slow. Any type of speed problem would be due to technology of the 70s. That's why Duelsit in the prequels appear faster when they most likely aren't. Going by your logic the padawan in ROTS who took out those clones close to the end of the movie would be faster than Vader which of course is wrong.

The way you put them up the Sith team still have a chance. Sidious would beat Windu and Sidious knowing the threat Yoda poses would waste know time in dispatching Windu with his force powers or overwhelming him from the start before he has a chance to enact Vaapad. Also Vaapad won't work the same and if you do go by that Sidious beats Windu 10/10 or 8-9/10. Go by the more logical pairings. Sidious vs Yoda and Vader vs Mace. Sidious and Yoda equals so it comes down to the Vader vs Mace. Vader has displayed superior force powers and can take Mace in sabers. Powerful humans are usually slower than quicker ones. Being powerful has nothing to do with speed. We see Luke move fast in the ot's. We also see in rebels Vader is the same. laughing out loud

Windu best Sidious. You speculate. Sheev begs Anakin while Yoda kills him.

EmperorSidious2
Powerful humans are usually slower than quicker ones. Being powerful has nothing to do with speed. We see Luke move fast in the ot's. We also see in rebels Vader is the same. laughing out loud

Windu best Sidious. You speculate. Sheev begs Anakin while Yoda kills him.

That's a lie. The more powerful you are, the faster you tend to be. For instance, Yoda is faster than Dooku and he is more powerful, same with Sidious and Dooku, same with Anakin and any padawan in the Jedi temple and so many examples that's it's not worth it to all of them. Being powerful has a lot to do with it. Force augmentation comes from your power in the force dummy. And I ask you, when has speed ever been a problem? He beat Luke, he took on Ezra and Kanan with no difficulty.

That was a one time thing that's circumstantial is confirmed to have an amp. The novelization also goes into detail about the boost and how it worked and what fueled it's clear by the novel and common sense he won't be that fast or powerful. Also he's going up agaisnt Vader, so not only will he not receive that amp, he won't receive any amp most likely based on the other showings of his use of Vaapad.

quanchi112
That's a lie. The more powerful you are, the faster you tend to be. For instance, Yoda is faster than Dooku and he is more powerful, same with Sidious and Dooku, same with Anakin and any padawan in the Jedi temple and so many examples that's it's not worth it to all of them. Being powerful has a lot to do with it. Force augmentation comes from your power in the force dummy. And I ask you, when has speed ever been a problem? He beat Luke, he took on Ezra and Kanan with no difficulty.

That was a one time thing that's circumstantial is confirmed to have an amp. The novelization also goes into detail about the boost and how it worked and what fueled it's clear by the novel and common sense he won't be that fast or powerful. Also he's going up agaisnt Vader, so not only will he not receive that amp, he won't receive any amp most likely based on the other showings of his use of Vaapad. False. No, being more powerful doesn't mean you are faster hence Vader's slower mobility.

Ezra and Kanan won. They were scrubs and they resisted Vader.

Windu won in the film. Bottom line. Sidious lost. Does the novel say Sidious threw the fight ?

EmperorSidious2
False. No, being more powerful doesn't mean you are faster hence Vader's slower mobility.

Ezra and Kanan won. They were scrubs and they resisted Vader.

Windu won in the film. Bottom line. Sidious lost. Does the novel say Sidious threw the fight ?

No that just goes to how you use said power. Vader is smart, so he uses his force speed sparingly. He's not stupid like his more organic self.

Actually they fled. Vader was toying with them. He passed up many opportunities to kill them. He showed his superiority.

In the film which was circumstantial and even if you die that battle and say he didn't throw the fight, Windu received a boost that he never received before fact. His internal anger won't be as large as it was then fact. So one fight doesn't dictate every fight. It heavily implies it.

quanchi112
No that just goes to how you use said power. Vader is smart, so he uses his force speed sparingly. He's not stupid like his more organic self.

Actually they fled. Vader was toying with them. He passed up many opportunities to kill them. He showed his superiority.

In the film which was circumstantial and even if you die that battle and say he didn't throw the fight, Windu received a boost that he never received before fact. His internal anger won't be as large as it was then fact. So one fight doesn't dictate every fight. It heavily implies it. He is more experienced but much slower.

They knocked him on his ass and escaped. Vader got schooled by two noobs.

So the novel doesn't even hint at throwing the fight yet you say it anyways. That's what trolls do. Windu win. Fact.

EmperorSidious2
He is more experienced but much slower.

They knocked him on his ass and escaped. Vader got schooled by two noobs.

So the novel doesn't even hint at throwing the fight yet you say it anyways. That's what trolls do. Windu win. Fact.

Which has never been a problem for Vader.

While he was distracted, and like you said escaped. They fled because they knew they would lose as Kanan pointed out they were lucky to escape with their lives.

Do you not know what implied means?

quanchi112
Which has never been a problem for Vader.

While he was distracted, and like you said escaped. They fled because they knew they would lose as Kanan pointed out they were lucky to escape with their lives.

Do you not know what implied means? Against Luke, Kanan, and Ezra.

They knocked him down and then left. Yes, but they did escape against a much more experienced, seasoned guy with troops to his side. Awful showing.

Tell me by what quotes how they implied it.

EmperorSidious2
Against Luke, Kanan, and Ezra.

They knocked him down and then left. Yes, but they did escape against a much more experienced, seasoned guy with troops to his side. Awful showing.

Tell me by what quotes how they implied it.

Show me where it was a problem. Vader beat Luke, and Ezra and Kanan didn't show anything. They were tossed around. Kanan was even unconscious for a period of time.

Vader wasn't even trying. He showed this. He showed that he utterly outclassed them in every category.

How Sidious killed Tinn and kolar before he could even react for one. The movie also implies this.

quanchi112
Show me where it was a problem. Vader beat Luke, and Ezra and Kanan didn't show anything. They were tossed around. Kanan was even unconscious for a period of time.

Vader wasn't even trying. He showed this. He showed that he utterly outclassed them in every category.

How Sidious killed Tinn and kolar before he could even react for one. The movie also implies this. Luke wasn't ready for him and went off because he's stupid. Next time he owned Vader. Yes, two scrubs still managed to ward off Vader. Awful showing.

Yes, he was and even filoni agrees.

Windu beat him one on one so who cares he beat some scrubs.

EmperorSidious2
Luke wasn't ready for him and went off because he's stupid. Next time he owned Vader. Yes, two scrubs still managed to ward off Vader. Awful showing.

Yes, he was and even filoni agrees.

Windu beat him one on one so who cares he beat some scrubs.

So him being ready isn't my problem. You yourself said Vader wasn't going all out in ESB. You said he wasn't trying to kill him. Vader wasn't trying in ROTJ.

Filoni doesn't agree. He made it perfectly clear that Vader could ahve destroyed them if so chose to.

The point is he killed them before he could react. That there shows he could have killed Windu first, but didn't.

quanchi112
So him being ready isn't my problem. You yourself said Vader wasn't going all out in ESB. You said he wasn't trying to kill him. Vader wasn't trying in ROTJ.

Filoni doesn't agree. He made it perfectly clear that Vader could ahve destroyed them if so chose to.

The point is he killed them before he could react. That there shows he could have killed Windu first, but didn't. I am explaining why Vader won. Luke was shit then. Prove that. Luke owned him and tossed his saber down. Haha.

No, he said it diminishes the character when they get away so he has to use him sparingly. Poor Vader. Failed against some shit rebels despite an empire at his beck and call.

No, that proves he can kill them not Windu since Windu beat him. Ffs you say the dumbest shit.

EmperorSidious2
I am explaining why Vader won. Luke was shit then. Prove that. Luke owned him and tossed his saber down. Haha.

No, he said it diminishes the character when they get away so he has to use him sparingly. Poor Vader. Failed against some shit rebels despite an empire at his beck and call.

No, that proves he can kill them not Windu since Windu beat him. Ffs you say the dumbest shit.

I already have several times over with observations from the films, and standard knowledge about Vader and the film.

That doesn't mean he couldn't have killed them. That just about them getting away.

If you and 3 of your friends attack me. I kill your friend before you can even react, that means I can kill you, since couldn't react to that first person or didn't see me do it. I was to fast for you. I'm not sure how much easier I can make this.

quanchi112
I already have several times over with observations from the films, and standard knowledge about Vader and the film.

That doesn't mean he couldn't have killed them. That just about them getting away.

If you and 3 of your friends attack me. I kill your friend before you can even react, that means I can kill you, since couldn't react to that first person or didn't see me do it. I was to fast for you. I'm not sure how much easier I can make this. make sense.

He tried and failed. Filoni agrees they got away. We see him attempt it, dummy.

No, they were scrubs who couldn't even defend themselves while Opress lasted longer. They sucked. Windu wins. He's elite. They weren't.

EmperorSidious2
make sense.

He tried and failed. Filoni agrees they got away. We see him attempt it, dummy.

No, they were scrubs who couldn't even defend themselves while Opress lasted longer. They sucked. Windu wins. He's elite. They weren't.

I'm glad you agree I make sense. Finally.

He was taking his sweet time, once again he could have killed them whenever. Again taking his sweet time.

These are Jedi masters with feats of their own. laughing out loud Good for Opress even though Sidious wasn't toying around with Savage, but wasted no time dispatching the Jedi. He is elite I agree. They are Jedi council masters. Most of them tend to be elite. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Oh Quan you make me laugh. You know that right.

quanchi112
I'm glad you agree I make sense. Finally.

He was taking his sweet time, once again he could have killed them whenever. Again taking his sweet time.

These are Jedi masters with feats of their own. laughing out loud Good for Opress even though Sidious wasn't toying around with Savage, but wasted no time dispatching the Jedi. He is elite I agree. They are Jedi council masters. Most of them tend to be elite. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Oh Quan you make me laugh. You know that right. You are a failure.

What feats ? So you dismiss the showing and then make shit up. This is why you're a shit debater. Windu won because he's elite. The Jedi masters died quickly because they are weak.

EmperorSidious2
You are a failure.

What feats ? So you dismiss the showing and then make shit up. This is why you're a shit debater. Windu won because he's elite. The Jedi masters died quickly because they are weak.

So you agree with a failure where is your life going. laughing out loud laughing out loud See Quan you may have terrible arguments, but you sure are funny.

Well one did defeat Grevious. One was able to spar with Windu on even footing, evenly. All are on the Jedi council which shows great skill, power, and wisdom. All survived the battle of genesis which shows great skill with a specific form. All were brought by Mace because he as the elite, second in command of the Jedi order, believed they were up for the task. Why do you assume the worst? Maybe it was just that Sidious was too fast.

quanchi112
So you agree with a failure where is your life going. laughing out loud laughing out loud See Quan you may have terrible arguments, but you sure are funny.

Well one did defeat Grevious. One was able to spar with Windu on even footing, evenly. All are on the Jedi council which shows great skill, power, and wisdom. All survived the battle of genesis which shows great skill with a specific form. All were brought by Mace because he as the elite, second in command of the Jedi order, believed they were up for the task. Why do you assume the worst? Maybe it was just that Sidious was too fast. Typical troll response.

Which one beat grievous who isn't shit by the way ? No, Windu is superior. Yoda showed up to bail them out. Windu defeated Sidious while they died quickly. They suck. Sidious wasn't that fast for oppress. They were slow. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Typical troll response.

Which one beat grievous who isn't shit by the way ? No, Windu is superior. Yoda showed up to bail them out. Windu defeated Sidious while they died quickly. They suck. Sidious wasn't that fast for oppress. They were slow. laughing out loud

Coming from the biggest troll on KMC Forum.

Kit Fisto. Like you said rivals beat each other all the time. Doesn't change the fact that they survived their own parts. Again circumstantial. Just because they died? Well by looking at the battle, Sidious did pretty much let savage attack him while he defended and then when he twirled around the only thing that saved savage appeared to be the fact he had a saber staff. Sidious is just fast.

Can I ask you a question? This will help determine why you debate the characters you do and your style.

quanchi112
Coming from the biggest troll on KMC Forum.

Kit Fisto. Like you said rivals beat each other all the time. Doesn't change the fact that they survived their own parts. Again circumstantial. Just because they died? Well by looking at the battle, Sidious did pretty much let savage attack him while he defended and then when he twirled around the only thing that saved savage appeared to be the fact he had a saber staff. Sidious is just fast.

Can I ask you a question? This will help determine why you debate the characters you do and your style. Yes, you are.

So you decide now Sidious holds back and kills but only you know what he's doing. This is your troll thing when you ignore your own points.

EmperorSidious2
Yes, you are.

So you decide now Sidious holds back and kills but only you know what he's doing. This is your troll thing when you ignore your own points.

Glad we agree that you Quanchi112 are the biggest troll ever.

I'm just going by what we see. We see Sidious jump after savage lunges at him. Savage us continuously swinging his saber. Sidious dodges then blockes. He then kicks and spins around savage with savage appearing to be dazed not knowing where Sidious is and appearing confused. I go by what I see.

quanchi112
Glad we agree that you Quanchi112 are the biggest troll ever.

I'm just going by what we see. We see Sidious jump after savage lunges at him. Savage us continuously swinging his saber. Sidious dodges then blockes. He then kicks and spins around savage with savage appearing to be dazed not knowing where Sidious is and appearing confused. I go by what I see. Here is another example with a simple word like you throwing you for a loop.

So Opress is greater than the Jedi masters. Evidence>>>you.

EmperorSidious2
Here is another example with a simple word like you throwing you for a loop.

So Opress is greater than the Jedi masters. Evidence>>>you.

It's a shame. You of all people should understand wordplay. Isn't that what they teach you in Trolling 101.

Sidious took them seriously. The same can't be said about Opress. However their were more of them aswell.

quanchi112
It's a shame. You of all people should understand wordplay. Isn't that what they teach you in Trolling 101.

Sidious took them seriously. The same can't be said about Opress. However their were more of them aswell. I've never been in the class but apparently you have. Feel the burn.

He took a rival seriously. The masters died quickly as they were inferior opponents. Windu won. Facts.

EmperorSidious2
I've never been in the class but apparently you have. Feel the burn.

He took a rival seriously. The masters died quickly as they were inferior opponents. Windu won. Facts.

You actually have sense you're a confirmed troll by the majority of people here.

He took Yoda seriously yes. Yoda is his rival in skill in power. Maul and savage aren't. Yoda came and fought him. Maul almost pissed his pants when Sidious came.

quanchi112
You actually have sense you're a confirmed troll by the majority of people here.

He took Yoda seriously yes. Yoda is his rival in skill in power. Maul and savage aren't. Yoda came and fought him. Maul almost pissed his pants when Sidious came. You just admitted you were in the troll class.

He cackled at Yoda and gave up his advantage because he's a moron.

He took them all seriously. He won. Maul knew he wasn't ready for his former master. He fought him still showing true courage.

EmperorSidious2
You just admitted you were in the troll class.

He cackled at Yoda and gave up his advantage because he's a moron.

He took them all seriously. He won. Maul knew he wasn't ready for his former master. He fought him still showing true courage.

If you could read you woudl know I said Quanchi112 is in the troll class, or is your trolling natural talent?

Not a moron. More overconfidence if it were a problem.

Nah he didn't take maul seriously. Courage is irrelevant really.

McP
If you and 3 of your friends attack me. I kill your friend before you can even react, that means I can kill you, since couldn't react to that first person or didn't see me do it. I was to fast for you. I'm not sure how much easier I can make this.

I have to disagree. Lucas clearly stated, that Mace is someone who is able to at least compete with Sidious. That doesn't mean that he's close to being equal to him, but that's enough to assume that he wont be blitzed by him.

Speed is a hard subject in SW. Mace and Kenobi aren't too fast for non-Force user like Jango or Cad Bane. Dooku isn't either. But Dooku and Mace could compete with Yoda and Sidious in lightsabers battles.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by McP
I have to disagree. Lucas clearly stated, that Mace is someone who is able to at least compete with Sidious. That doesn't mean that he's close to being equal to him, but that's enough to assume that he wont be blitzed by him.

Speed is a hard subject in SW. Mace and Kenobi aren't too fast for non-Force user like Jango or Cad Bane. Dooku isn't either. But Dooku and Mace could compete with Yoda and Sidious in lightsabers battles.

I can get your point and actually agree now.

quanchi112
If you could read you woudl know I said Quanchi112 is in the troll class, or is your trolling natural talent?

Not a moron. More overconfidence if it were a problem.

Nah he didn't take maul seriously. Courage is irrelevant really. You bragged about it. That's a moronic trait.

Yes, he did hence the trip. Hence son of dathomir. No, it isn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by McP

Speed is a hard subject in SW. Mace and Kenobi aren't too fast for non-Force user like Jango or Cad Bane. Dooku isn't either. But Dooku and Mace could compete with Yoda and Sidious in lightsabers battles. The points I've brought up is that force users aren't too fast for Jango, Bane, and Pre yet suddenly emperor Sidious just rolls over because you said it and not me. Awesome to hear him concede these points.

EmperorSidious2
You bragged about it. That's a moronic trait.

Yes, he did hence the trip. Hence son of dathomir. No, it isn't.

Why would I take credit for your failure. Qunachi112 is the one who went to troll school.

No he didn't. That trip was to elimate a thorn in his side. If anything that was more political power that Sidious was concerned with. Yea it kinda of is. Skill is what matters and Sidious had way more.

EmperorSidious2
The points I've brought up is that force users aren't too fast for Jango, Bane, and Pre yet suddenly emperor Sidious just rolls over because you said it and not me. Awesome to hear him concede these points.

I was talking about the Jedi masters not the bounty hunters.

Jango. Was basically running the entire time. He wa flying around and had Kenobi on defense so speed couldn't be used to blitz or anything of that order.

Bane. Same as the first. The enviornment was defintly against using speed to sprint or anything like that.

Pre. His battle with maul is questionable as it's possible he didn't use force augmentation.

Also there is an art that helps non force weilders combat force weilders.

quanchi112
Why would I take credit for your failure. Qunachi112 is the one who went to troll school.

No he didn't. That trip was to elimate a thorn in his side. If anything that was more political power that Sidious was concerned with. Yea it kinda of is. Skill is what matters and Sidious had way more. No, Maul was a threat to his destiny. Maul is a threat to him. He amassed and paved his own way. Vader ended him anyways by just throwing him over. Sad way to go being the emperor of galactic power and all.

quanchi112
I was talking about the Jedi masters not the bounty hunters.

Jango. Was basically running the entire time. He wa flying around and had Kenobi on defense so speed couldn't be used to blitz or anything of that order.

Bane. Same as the first. The enviornment was defintly against using speed to sprint or anything like that.

Pre. His battle with maul is questionable as it's possible he didn't use force augmentation.

Also there is an art that helps non force weilders combat force weilders. No, those are all examples of force users and bounty hunters being good opponents. Ffs the slower droids were taking out Jedi in a larger group and they were slow, not very maneuverable, and not highly skilled.

EmperorSidious2
No, Maul was a threat to his destiny. Maul is a threat to him. He amassed and paved his own way. Vader ended him anyways by just throwing him over. Sad way to go being the emperor of galactic power and all.

Maul was more of the becoming threat. He want a threat, he was becoming a threat. By having control of Mandalore he was in a unique position to do some very dangerous stuff. The rest here is just you low balling again.

EmperorSidious2
No, those are all examples of force users and bounty hunters being good opponents. Ffs the slower droids were taking out Jedi in a larger group and they were slow, not very maneuverable, and not highly skilled.

I agree those bounty hunters are skilled. However I'm just acknowledging I don't agree that they can't be blitzed by a Jedi or,Sith based off the showings. They were on offense while Jedi and Sith were on defense.

quanchi112
Maul was more of the becoming threat. He want a threat, he was becoming a threat. By having control of Mandalore he was in a unique position to do some very dangerous stuff. The rest here is just you low balling again. He was a threat and both Sidious and Talzin agree. You not understanding words is your own predicament.

Reciting facts is reciting facts. You ignoring them is you being biased.

EmperorSidious2
He was a threat and both Sidious and Talzin agree. You not understanding words is your own predicament.

Reciting facts is reciting facts. You ignoring them is you being biased.

Talzin was the actual threat. Maul was the next level down.

No you're just pulling facts that are irrelevant to the topic at hand. Why are we even discussing maul he isn't apart of this thread. Point is Sith team win. Get back to that since that's the thread topic.

quanchi112
I agree those bounty hunters are skilled. However I'm just acknowledging I don't agree that they can't be blitzed by a Jedi or,Sith based off the showings. They were on offense while Jedi and Sith were on defense. And going on the offense is their advbatage especially with long ranged weapons. Pre taking on Maul for a while sealed the deal. Maul is high end.

quanchi112
Talzin was the actual threat. Maul was the next level down.

No you're just pulling facts that are irrelevant to the topic at hand. Why are we even discussing maul he isn't apart of this thread. Point is Sith team win. Get back to that since that's the thread topic. Talzin acknowledged Maul was the threat. Talzin was more powerful.

Facts. Can't deny them.

EmperorSidious2
Talzin acknowledged Maul was the threat. Talzin was more powerful.

Facts. Can't deny them.

Maul was a level 1. He was getting there. Talzin was level 2. She was the threat. Not more than Sidious.

They are still irrelevant to this topic.

quanchi112
Maul was a level 1. He was getting there. Talzin was level 2. She was the threat. Not more than Sidious.

They are still irrelevant to this topic. The story made it clear maul was the threat and that she was more powerful. You didn't get it.

Facts are facts.

EmperorSidious2
The story made it clear maul was the threat and that she was more powerful. You didn't get it.

Facts are facts.

Than Sidious? If she was more powerful why is it she wasn't able to overwhelm him before Dooku stepped in?

Only facts that are relevant should be brought into discussion.

quanchi112
Than Sidious? If she was more powerful why is it she wasn't able to overwhelm him before Dooku stepped in?

Only facts that are relevant should be brought into discussion. You can't even follow a conversation for crying out loud.

Quit ignoring how Sidious embarrassingly died.

Darth Thor

And who was it who killed Sidious again? Just remind me.

McP
Maul as a single being wasn't a threat to Sidious - unlike Talzin. It was his alliance with Opress, Death Watch, Hutts, and Black Sun. Without them, Maul wasn't a threat at all, and was only usefull as a bait for a real threat - Talzin. After her death Maul became irrelevant - as Sidious pointed at the end of SoD.

Darth Thor
^ Yep. Sidious never went after Maul in "Revival".

But to be fair he was a Rival due to the Power Base he was building up. And due to him taking on an Apprentice. Sidious sensed Both Brothers powers growing (according to Ultimate Star Wars), and that the 2 of them were building up a real power base in the Galaxy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
And who was it who killed Sidious again? Just remind me. A one armed Vader without a lightsaber making it all the more embarrassing due to Sidious being the most powerful Sith Lord and the manner in which he was disposed of.

quanchi112
Originally posted by McP
Maul as a single being wasn't a threat to Sidious - unlike Talzin. It was his alliance with Opress, Death Watch, Hutts, and Black Sun. Without them, Maul wasn't a threat at all, and was only usefull as a bait for a real threat - Talzin. After her death Maul became irrelevant - as Sidious pointed at the end of SoD. Talzin knew Maul was more important than she was. Talzin was more powerful but Maul is the greater threat in the long run.

Darth Thor
A one armed Vader without a lightsaber making it all the more embarrassing due to Sidious being the most powerful Sith Lord and the manner in which he was disposed of.

Yes VADER killed Sidious. With 1 hand and no Saber no less. He did what Maul couldn't even come close to doing even WITH HELP laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
You can't even follow a conversation for crying out loud.

You're the one who said Talzin was more powerful than Sidious. It seems once you lose you ***** out. Man up.

Why does it matter?

EmperorSidious2
Yes VADER killed Sidious. With 1 hand and no Saber no less. He did what Maul couldn't even come close to doing even WITH HELP laughing out loud

Burrrrrrn. smokin'

quanchi112
Yes VADER killed Sidious. With 1 hand and no Saber no less. He did what Maul couldn't even come close to doing even WITH HELP laughing out loud Maul never took him on at his advanced age and without any light sabers. Context. Vader was soundly defeated by Kenobi. He couldn't even disarm Kenobi.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
You're the one who said Talzin was more powerful than Sidious. It seems once you lose you ***** out. Man up.

Why does it matter? Talzin is but I was referring to Maul. You can't follow along with a debate or a point.

It's pointless to try to even tell you as you're too dense to comprehend it either way.

EmperorSidious2
Talzin is but I was referring to Maul. You can't follow along with a debate or a point.

It's pointless to try to even tell you as you're too dense to comprehend it either way.

She is not more powerful than Sidious, I refer you to there battle where they were even. Everyone seems to be more powerful than maul.

So you don't have a reason. Saying Sidious died doesn't change any outcome for these battles.

quanchi112
She is not more powerful than Sidious, I refer you to there battle where they were even. Everyone seems to be more powerful than maul.

So you don't have a reason. Saying Sidious died doesn't change any outcome for these battles. Sidious needed an advantage there to one to kill her. Weak.

To show how slow his reflexes were and how easily he died despite precog and his power against a one armed cyborg.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious needed an advantage there to one to kill her. Weak.

To show how slow his reflexes were and how easily he died despite precog and his power against a one armed cyborg.

Doesn't mean she's more powerful. This is shown by how when they fought neither was really able to overpower the other.

Yet that has never been displayed in any other fight, and also why would he even use precog. Vader was his servant. He had no hope of defeating him, and Vader has done some pretty crazy things that pretty much would seal the deal that he was Sidious's slave forever. No one would have saw that coming. He wasn't paying attention since he was to busy getting rid of Luke, and Sidious underestimated the power of love and how Vader felt for Luke.

quanchi112
Doesn't mean she's more powerful. This is shown by how when they fought neither was really able to overpower the other.

Yet that has never been displayed in any other fight, and also why would he even use precog. Vader was his servant. He had no hope of defeating him, and Vader has done some pretty crazy things that pretty much would seal the deal that he was Sidious's slave forever. No one would have saw that coming. He wasn't paying attention since he was to busy getting rid of Luke, and Sidious underestimated the power of love and how Vader felt for Luke. Yes, it does since he wouldn't even take her on solo.

Precog is an automatic ability used in combat. He was torturing his son right in front of him and even questioned him with regards to his son earlier in the film. You seem rather ignorant. Sidious was caught with his pants down and died embarrassingly so being tossed down a shaft screaming to his death. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Yes, it does since he wouldn't even take her on solo.

Precog is an automatic ability used in combat. He was torturing his son right in front of him and even questioned him with regards to his son earlier in the film. You seem rather ignorant. Sidious was caught with his pants down and died embarrassingly so being tossed down a shaft screaming to his death. laughing out loud

So you compleltely missed the time Sidious fought her without assistance?

No it's not. The force is some thing the Jedi and Sith learn to control. It happens when they feel the need to to. No you seem rather desperate. Vader was trying to convert him to the dark side. Ignore that part did you? Vader knows how the Sith are. Sidious states this aswell. "If you will not be turned than you will die". That's how the Sith operate. So while this is all good and well it still doesn't help your case. What does his death have to do with the battle of Yoda and Windu vs Sidious and Vader? laughing out loud

quanchi112
So you compleltely missed the time Sidious fought her without assistance?

No it's not. The force is some thing the Jedi and Sith learn to control. It happens when they feel the need to to. No you seem rather desperate. Vader was trying to convert him to the dark side. Ignore that part did you? Vader knows how the Sith are. Sidious states this aswell. "If you will not be turned than you will die". That's how the Sith operate. So while this is all good and well it still doesn't help your case. What does his death have to do with the battle of Yoda and Windu vs Sidious and Vader? laughing out loud For a brief moment but then he needed assistance. Windu fought her on his own. laughing out loud

They hide their skills but precog is like a reflex you don't just turn off. He still wasn't sure of Vader and Luke sensed the conflict in him. Then Sidious erred which coast him his life. To just sit there and not even be ready for it and then fall to a one armed cyborg. Pathetic.

EmperorSidious2
For a brief moment but then he needed assistance. Windu fought her on his own. laughing out loud

They hide their skills but precog is like a reflex you don't just turn off. He still wasn't sure of Vader and Luke sensed the conflict in him. Then Sidious erred which coast him his life. To just sit there and not even be ready for it and then fall to a one armed cyborg. Pathetic.

A brief moment that no one was able to overpower the other. With sabers and still no one overpowered the other. Your point is?

The force is the force. You are trained to use it at your disposal. Precog is no exception. They are used at the whim of the Jedi or Sith in question. If it were always active it would have saved them from so much in the war. He was sure of enough to where he believed he had him under his control.

quanchi112
A brief moment that no one was able to overpower the other. With sabers and still no one overpowered the other. Your point is?

The force is the force. You are trained to use it at your disposal. Precog is no exception. They are used at the whim of the Jedi or Sith in question. If it were always active it would have saved them from so much in the war. He was sure of enough to where he believed he had him under his control. Yoda easily overpowered his powers. He fled.

They are used as reflexes just like any other old reflex trained into someone. No, since precog isn't 100 percent effective. The Jedi tried and failed. The order was decimated.

EmperorSidious2
Yoda easily overpowered his powers. He fled.

They are used as reflexes just like any other old reflex trained into someone. No, since precog isn't 100 percent effective. The Jedi tried and failed. The order was decimated.

Just shows that Sidious and Yoda are more powerful than Talzin since they were on Dathomir which was stated to be the heart of her power.

No that's just you using excuses. This is even sagged by Kanan in the newest episode when he found Rex, that the Jedi were unprepared and caught off guard by the clones attack. Without warning or anything. Then you take into consideration that they have fought with the clones for 3 years in life or death situations. There is a certain level of trust developed, so why even use precog on them.

quanchi112
Just shows that Sidious and Yoda are more powerful than Talzin since they were on Dathomir which was stated to be the heart of her power.

No that's just you using excuses. This is even sagged by Kanan in the newest episode when he found Rex, that the Jedi were unprepared and caught off guard by the clones attack. Without warning or anything. Then you take into consideration that they have fought with the clones for 3 years in life or death situations. There is a certain level of trust developed, so why even use precog on them. No, it doesn't since she was never stated to have an amp but was stated to be weakened. Talzin took him on and he needed more allies. Windu didn't need anyone else's hell.

Yes, as it's clear their reflexes and precog isn't that great. Yoda couldn't even defend himself against Sheev. Precog is overrated and laughably proven unreliable.

EmperorSidious2
No, it doesn't since she was never stated to have an amp but was stated to be weakened. Talzin took him on and he needed more allies. Windu didn't need anyone else's hell.

Yes, as it's clear their reflexes and precog isn't that great. Yoda couldn't even defend himself against Sheev. Precog is overrated and laughably proven unreliable.

I've also read Son of,Dathomir,and it never confirms she was weekend. It's says she was in the Hear of her power for sure, so how can she be weakened in the heart of her power.

Yoda could have just didn't. He showed he could have based on showings in that same battle, and with Dooku. You're just a Jedi hater. Stupid people like you just don't understand how it works.

quanchi112
I've also read Son of,Dathomir,and it never confirms she was weekend. It's says she was in the Hear of her power for sure, so how can she be weakened in the heart of her power.

Yoda could have just didn't. He showed he could have based on showings in that same battle, and with Dooku. You're just a Jedi hater. Stupid people like you just don't understand how it works. It never does say weekend it says weakened. It never says amped. Ever. Her new body. The comic states it, kid.

He didn't. Fact. He was there to kill him and failed. You really don't get Star Wars if you think Yoda was screwing around.

EmperorSidious2
It never does say weekend it says weakened. It never says amped. Ever. Her new body. The comic states it, kid.

He didn't. Fact. He was there to kill him and failed. You really don't get Star Wars if you think Yoda was screwing around.

Where does it say she was weakened? Show a quote, scan or a visual that is legitmently. I can show you where it says heart of her power. The comic never says she was weakened. Show your proof.

Doesn't change the fact he could. You really don't get Star Wars if you think Yoda couldn't block that.

quanchi112
Where does it say she was weakened? Show a quote, scan or a visual that is legitmently. I can show you where it says heart of her power. The comic never says she was weakened. Show your proof.

Doesn't change the fact he could. You really don't get Star Wars if you think Yoda couldn't block that. It isn't worth the effort. So the heart of her power means her normal power. At No point is it mentioned as an amp.

He didn't. Fact.

EmperorSidious2
It isn't worth the effort. So the heart of her power means her normal power. At No point is it mentioned as an amp.

He didn't. Fact.

Heart of her power which means where she is strongest. That right there takes away anything saying she was weakened. The. Night brother said it was a possibility that she could be weakened, but it never confirms it.

So you agree he could have. Good to know.

quanchi112
Heart of her power which means where she is strongest. That right there takes away anything saying she was weakened. The. Night brother said it was a possibility that she could be weakened, but it never confirms it.

So you agree he could have. Good to know. So at her best means no amp. The scan said the process of getting a body said she was weakened showing you how straining that process can be.

They never said she was amped.

That's conjecture. I deal in facts.

EmperorSidious2
So at her best means no amp. The scan said the process of getting a body said she was weakened showing you how straining that process can be.

They never said she was amped.

That's conjecture. I deal in facts.

Her best is her best and now you're here, Dathomir
, Talzin has been known, as well as Getherizon to perform feats beyond the normal scale. Show the scan. I can show you the same scan where it says she could be weakened.

It's one of those things that you know. Dathomir is a nexus. Ventress even says in Dark Disciple that this place is linked with the dark side. Every part of it.

So conjecture is when he is seen blocking and taking other attacks from the same person and Dooku.

McP
I can show you the same scan where it says she could be weakened.

Could is a key word here. Perhaps she was weakened. And perhaps not. But the sure thing is, that she was amped.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by McP
Could is a key word here. Perhaps she was weakened. And perhaps not. But the sure thing is, that she was amped.

Exactly.

quanchi112
Her best is her best and now you're here, Dathomir
, Talzin has been known, as well as Getherizon to perform feats beyond the normal scale. Show the scan. I can show you the same scan where it says she could be weakened.

It's one of those things that you know. Dathomir is a nexus. Ventress even says in Dark Disciple that this place is linked with the dark side. Every part of it.

So conjecture is when he is seen blocking and taking other attacks from the same person and Dooku. Her best doesn't include an amp. There is no scan to suggest she's amped in that story.

So if it's linked with he dark side you can't claim Sidious would not except there either. laughing out loud

Conjecture is saying he can take him on without his endangered allies as a distraction present.

quanchi112
Originally posted by McP
Could is a key word here. Perhaps she was weakened. And perhaps not. But the sure thing is, that she was amped. Nothing in the story says she was amped. You need evidence and you simply have none.

EmperorSidious2
Her best doesn't include an amp. There is no scan to suggest she's amped in that story.

So if it's linked with he dark side you can't claim Sidious would not except there either. laughing out loud

Conjecture is saying he can take him on without his endangered allies as a distraction present.

Her best is her best. Best means at your most powerful. Amps are included in that. HEART OF HER POWER. Where is yours saying she was weakened?

Considering its her planet, she would be able to abuse it's power more than any other Jedi or Sith who uses the dark side.

No it's not. He did. He went toe to toe with Yoda on his own merit. He lasted as long as he did by his own skill.

quanchi112
Her best is her best. Best means at your most powerful. Amps are included in that. HEART OF HER POWER. Where is yours saying she was weakened?

Considering its her planet, she would be able to abuse it's power more than any other Jedi or Sith who uses the dark side.

No it's not. He did. He went toe to toe with Yoda on his own merit. He lasted as long as he did by his own skill. No, it doesn't. That's an amp. She got a body back and after that process it never said her power was amplified but quite the opposite.

It's a nexus for the dark side so Sidious benefits as well. Your evidence just backfired on you, kiddo.

Nah, you ignore the facts.

EmperorSidious2
No, it doesn't. That's an amp. She got a body back and after that process it never said her power was amplified but quite the opposite.

It's a nexus for the dark side so Sidious benefits as well. Your evidence just backfired on you, kiddo.

Nah, you ignore the facts.

Where? Post it.

Actually no since Talzin has demonstrated feats outside the normal force weilders abilities on Dathomir. She has achieved force storms I believe, even that force maelstrom ability, something no one else has done. Trust me, my evidence does t backfire on me.

No, you just lost so you're making up excuses.

quanchi112
Where? Post it.

Actually no since Talzin has demonstrated feats outside the normal force weilders abilities on Dathomir. She has achieved force storms I believe, even that force maelstrom ability, something no one else has done. Trust me, my evidence does t backfire on me.

No, you just lost so you're making up excuses. In the comic.

So you ignore that it's a nexus for the dark side and instead admit she's greater than Palpatine in general in power. I agree.

Irony.

kiddo44
Vader and Sidious for sure. Too strong with the darkside.

EmperorSidious2
In the comic.

So you ignore that it's a nexus for the dark side and instead admit she's greater than Palpatine in general in power. I agree.

Irony.

Post it. I've read the comment and it never says she was weakened. The comic is actually in YouTube so you can look through there and find it.

I agree is a Dark Side Nexus so it would help Sidious as well. Ow ever this Nexus would help her more than Sidious, due to this being her own planet, her even saying she is not like any other Sith or Jedi. Her planet woudl also be affected by this. So with that she would get the greater amp, and she still wasn't able to overpower Sidious. If that proves anything it proves Sidious is greater, as Talzin had a bigger amp and yet she still couldn't win.

Not really. You ignore facts when it suits you, then use irrelevant ones to prove your claims, but it doesn't work.

AncientPower
Kek @Quan, Dathomir is strong with dark ichor not actually the Dark Side itself, no reason to believe he would be amped by what is repeatedly referred to as the place of Talzin's power.

quanchi112
Post it. I've read the comment and it never says she was weakened. The comic is actually in YouTube so you can look through there and find it.

I agree is a Dark Side Nexus so it would help Sidious as well. Ow ever this Nexus would help her more than Sidious, due to this being her own planet, her even saying she is not like any other Sith or Jedi. Her planet woudl also be affected by this. So with that she would get the greater amp, and she still wasn't able to overpower Sidious. If that proves anything it proves Sidious is greater, as Talzin had a bigger amp and yet she still couldn't win.

Not really. You ignore facts when it suits you, then use irrelevant ones to prove your claims, but it doesn't work. The comic states that nowhere does it say she was amped.

But unlike Talzin Sidious wouldn't be weakened by gaining a body back. She had no amp and the comic states otherwise.

I have ignored nothing in the comic and ironically it's you making up things not in the story.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kek @Quan, Dathomir is strong with dark ichor not actually the Dark Side itself, no reason to believe he would be amped by what is repeatedly referred to as the place of Talzin's power. If it's a nexus for the dark side he would also benefit. No way to deny this since he was the best dark side user we have ever seen thus far.

EmperorSidious2
The comic states that nowhere does it say she was amped.

But unlike Talzin Sidious wouldn't be weakened by gaining a body back. She had no amp and the comic states otherwise.

I have ignored nothing in the comic and ironically it's you making up things not in the story.

Then post it and prove it. I've read the comic and no where does it says she's weakened while it makes it perfectly clear she could be amped. This is then reinforced by Dark Disciple and that Talzin has performed feats on Dathomir tha Moshe hasn't done anywhere else, or,seen other force weilders do.

She wasn't weakened until you prove it. If and this a big if. IF she was weakened it would be when she got Dooku's body not her own.

Yes you are. You're ignoring that the comic never says she was weakened and ignoring that Talzin would be amped by the planet more than anyone else.

quanchi112
Then post it and prove it. I've read the comic and no where does it says she's weakened while it makes it perfectly clear she could be amped. This is then reinforced by Dark Disciple and that Talzin has performed feats on Dathomir tha Moshe hasn't done anywhere else, or,seen other force weilders do.

She wasn't weakened until you prove it. If and this a big if. IF she was weakened it would be when she got Dooku's body not her own.

Yes you are. You're ignoring that the comic never says she was weakened and ignoring that Talzin would be amped by the planet more than anyone else. No, it doesn't. You are lying.

You've already see the scan so why would I post it again ?

False, and you already admitted Palpatine gets an amp. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
No, it doesn't. You are lying.

You've already see the scan so why would I post it again ?

False, and you already admitted Palpatine gets an amp. laughing out loud

Prove it? Show where the comic says she was weakened. I have more than proven she was amped. Where is your proof.

Because it never says she was weakened. Post exactly what here it says she was weakened. It's on YouTube so you can use that if you need to.

Not to the same extent. laughing out loud Good try.

quanchi112
Prove it? Show where the comic says she was weakened. I have more than proven she was amped. Where is your proof.

Because it never says she was weakened. Post exactly what here it says she was weakened. It's on YouTube so you can use that if you need to.

Not to the same extent. laughing out loud Good try. No, as the co is clearly states weakened not amped. Find the word amped one time.

You already admitted an amp. You conceded to me.

EmperorSidious2
No, as the co is clearly states weakened not amped. Find the word amped one time.

You already admitted an amp. You conceded to me.

Where? Post it. Find where it says she was weakened one time and show it. Saying it, doesn't prove anything. I can post the comic where it says heart of her power.

So? Doesn't mean she doesn't get a larger one. Umm I never have, and never will concede to you.

quanchi112
Where? Post it. Find where it says she was weakened one time and show it. Saying it, doesn't prove anything. I can post the comic where it says heart of her power.

So? Doesn't mean she doesn't get a larger one. Umm I never have, and never will concede to you. Heart of her power doesn't mean amped and the panel I am referring to was after the circumstances of her acquiring a body.

You already did when you agreed Palpatine gets an amp.

EmperorSidious2
Heart of her power doesn't mean amped and the panel I am referring to was after the circumstances of her acquiring a body.

You already did when you agreed Palpatine gets an amp.

Show the damn panel. It's on YouTube, just send it here and show the panel. Heart of her power means at her strongest which eliminates anything of her being weakened. Then when you take what Ventress says in Dark disciple, this being Talzin's planets, known who she is, and that she has performed powerful feats here that she now ally wouldn't elsewhere, it's clear that she was amped.

Doesn't mean she doesn't get a bigger one. Also I never even disagreed or disregarded that notion.

quanchi112
Show the damn panel. It's on YouTube, just send it here and show the panel. Heart of her power means at her strongest which eliminates anything of her being weakened. Then when you take what Ventress says in Dark disciple, this being Talzin's planets, known who she is, and that she has performed powerful feats here that she now ally wouldn't elsewhere, it's clear that she was amped.

Doesn't mean she doesn't get a bigger one. Also I never even disagreed or disregarded that notion. You already saw the panel so not doing so. No, that's just her personal best.

You have no proof.

EmperorSidious2
You already saw the panel so not doing so. No, that's just her personal best.

You have no proof.

Which panel. I've never seen any pane saying she was weakened.

Heart of her power. Let that sink in.

quanchi112
Which panel. I've never seen any pane saying she was weakened.

Heart of her power. Let that sink in. Then you haven't read the comic. Never read anything to say she's amped.

At her personal best which isn't an amp.

laughing out loud

AncientPower
If it's a nexus for the dark side he would also benefit. No way to deny this since he was the best dark side user we have ever seen thus far.

Unless I am mistakened it has never been called a nexus, in all Disney Canon statements Dathomir is the source of Talzin's power. That power is Dark Ichor not the Dark Side itself. Whilst they are connected on some level, they are not the same thing and Sidious is a lot of things but proficient user of Nightsister magic is certainly not one of them.

EmperorSidious2
Then you haven't read the comic. Never read anything to say she's amped.

At her personal best which isn't an amp.

laughing out loud

I've read it, I never saw anything that says she was weakened. That's the point. That's what you need to prove.

Heart of her power. Where she is strongest. Period. Strongest means, at your absolute best. Like in these threads, they mention if the star forge or Dathomir feats are usable, meaning that is when she is at her most powerful. So here she is on Dathomir, so heart of her power includes the amp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AncientPower
Unless I am mistakened it has never been called a nexus, in all Disney Canon statements Dathomir is the source of Talzin's power. That power is Dark Ichor not the Dark Side itself. Whilst they are connected on some level, they are not the same thing and Sidious is a lot of things but proficient user of Nightsister magic is certainly not one of them. Then you are incorrect. That's just at her personal best but beyond your personal best is an amp. In this story she was weakened after reacquainting a body.

quanchi112
I've read it, I never saw anything that says she was weakened. That's the point. That's what you need to prove.

Heart of her power. Where she is strongest. Period. Strongest means, at your absolute best. Like in these threads, they mention if the star forge or Dathomir feats are usable, meaning that is when she is at her most powerful. So here she is on Dathomir, so heart of her power includes the amp. Then you are lying.

At her personal best not beyond her own natural ability. You also think rage disqualifies fights because it's an amp despite it being well within the characters innate power to achieve.

EmperorSidious2
Then you are lying.

At her personal best not beyond her own natural ability. You also think rage disqualifies fights because it's an amp despite it being well within the characters innate power to achieve.

You're just hiding. Post the proof, or you concede. It's that simple.

After reevaluation the theme amp can't be used for force weilders in terms of rage. It's a boost since while they can't call it out of no where, it's an ability they can tap of pushed hard enough. Heart of her power. Where she is most powerful. Amp included.

Angelalex242
Luke by no means owned Vader on the 2nd Death Star. By that point, Vader was having a massive internal fight with Anakin Skywalker and he wasn't willing to kill his son in any event. He'd rather be struck down. Which is why he uses practically no offensive force powers during that second duel. Even on Bespin, Vader's just kinda messing around. Throwing random crap at Luke? He can do better, he's just testing his son because he can.

That said, if Mace is in Chancellor's Office Vapaad mode, he can hold Sidious long enough for Yoda to curbstomp Vader, who is no match for the Grandmaster.

quanchi112
You're just hiding. Post the proof, or you concede. It's that simple.

After reevaluation the theme amp can't be used for force weilders in terms of rage. It's a boost since while they can't call it out of no where, it's an ability they can tap of pushed hard enough. Heart of her power. Where she is most powerful. Amp included. You have already seen the prove. No, an emotional state can be used whenever they want to. Vader channels his hatred as does Maul and any competent dark sided.

It's her at her best. Anything less is less than optimal power.

EmperorSidious2
You have already seen the prove. No, an emotional state can be used whenever they want to. Vader channels his hatred as does Maul and any competent dark sided.

It's her at her best. Anything less is less than optimal power.

I have never seen where it says she was weakened. I've seen the heart of her power though. No not really if that were the case they would call on it all the time. It's something that they must be pushed to based off showings. Sith channel them in different ways I suppose.

Glad we agree on this one.

quanchi112
I have never seen where it says she was weakened. I've seen the heart of her power though. No not really if that were the case they would call on it all the time. It's something that they must be pushed to based off showings. Sith channel them in different ways I suppose.

Glad we agree on this one. The proof won't ever change as I have evidence and you don't.

You already conceded Sidious gets an amp there.

That means it's what she is capable of and isn't an amp. Glad you agree with me again.

EmperorSidious2
The proof won't ever change as I have evidence and you don't.

You already conceded Sidious gets an amp there.

That means it's what she is capable of and isn't an amp. Glad you agree with me again.

Then show the proof. Saying it says something when I've read it, and I say it never says it, you need to prove me wrong.

Not as much as Talzin though so we agree on that part.

No you didn't say that. You said her power at her height st which can mean the amp.

quanchi112
Then show the proof. Saying it says something when I've read it, and I say it never says it, you need to prove me wrong.

Not as much as Talzin though so we agree on that part.

No you didn't say that. You said her power at her height st which can mean the amp. You saw the scan.

I disagree. Talzin is at her personal best unamped. Talzin is more powerful than Sidious.

EmperorSidious2
You saw the scan.

I disagree. Talzin is at her personal best unamped. Talzin is more powerful than Sidious.

We might no have seen the same scan. I read the actaul comic, not some parody version. No where does it say she was weakened.

No she's amped due to their personal best being in Dathomir which amps her more than anyone else. If she were than why didn't she overpower him on Dathomir?

quanchi112
We might no have seen the same scan. I read the actaul comic, not some parody version. No where does it say she was weakened.

No she's amped due to their personal best being in Dathomir which amps her more than anyone else. If she were than why didn't she overpower him on Dathomir? So you're lying.

Prove she was amped in the comic.

EmperorSidious2
So you're lying.

Prove she was amped in the comic.

Why would I lie? If it's so obvious then post it. If you can't post it, just say you can't and we can move on.

Heart of Her power.
Dark Disciple.
Has shown greater power on Dathomir.

quanchi112
Why would I lie? If it's so obvious then post it. If you can't post it, just say you can't and we can move on.

Heart of Her power.
Dark Disciple.
Has shown greater power on Dathomir. You already saw it.

That's just her personal best unamped.

EmperorSidious2
You already saw it.

That's just her personal best unamped.

I've never seen where it says she was weakened, it's never said she was weakened. If so then post it .

Your own interpretation. The evidence goes toward her being amped when on Dathomir.

quanchi112
I've never seen where it says she was weakened, it's never said she was weakened. If so then post it .

Your own interpretation. The evidence goes toward her being amped when on Dathomir. Yes, it said she might be. At no point did it mention an amp.

No. That's her normal power.

EmperorSidious2
Yes, it said she might be. At no point did it mention an amp.

No. That's her normal power.

Might. Finally you admit it. Might means it's possible, but never confirmed.

Interpretation, however evidence says different.

quanchi112
Might. Finally you admit it. Might means it's possible, but never confirmed.

Interpretation, however evidence says different. Might means no way is she amped. Point proven.

EmperorSidious2
Might means no way is she amped. Point proven.

Might means she wasn't weakened. Heart of her power+Dark disciple+ her showings on Dathomir=She was amped.

quanchi112
Might means she wasn't weakened. Heart of her power+Dark disciple+ her showings on Dathomir=She was amped. No, as you are ignoring the story itself. She might be weakened and then again she might be amped ? Wtf. You make zero sense.

EmperorSidious2
No, as you are ignoring the story itself. She might be weakened and then again she might be amped ? Wtf. You make zero sense.

I never said she might b amped, I said she was amped. I'm not the one who went pages and pages without giving a reply to a simple answer. Again Heart of her power+Dark Disciple+Jer showings on Dathomir outside of this comic=amped.

quanchi112
I never said she might b amped, I said she was amped. I'm not the one who went pages and pages without giving a reply to a simple answer. Again Heart of her power+Dark Disciple+Jer showings on Dathomir outside of this comic=amped. None of that matters outside the story. Writer makes it clear she was probably weakened not amped. You don't understand what canon means so I'm not surprised.

EmperorSidious2
None of that matters outside the story. Writer makes it clear she was probably weakened not amped. You don't understand what canon means so I'm not surprised.

The writer says might. Meaning it's possible, but never confirmed. You must not understand what words mean.

quanchi112
The writer says might. Meaning it's possible, but never confirmed. You must not understand what words mean. The writer never says she was amped. Not ever. That isn't a possibility in this story. big grin

EmperorSidious2
The writer never says she was amped. Not ever. That isn't a possibility in this story. big grin

Heart of her Power

quanchi112
Heart of her Power That doesn't mean amp. Oh yeah words trip you up. You didn't know what canon meant.

EmperorSidious2
That doesn't mean amp. Oh yeah words trip you up. You didn't know what canon meant.

Seems you don't know Star Wars. Heart of her power+Dark Disciple+Dathomir,feats=Amp

quanchi112
Seems you don't know Star Wars. Heart of her power+Dark Disciple+Dathomir,feats=Amp Nowhere in the story does it say amp. It says the opposite. What writer would say after this she might be weakened or she might be more powerful than ever. Words confuse you, boy.

EmperorSidious2
Nowhere in the story does it say amp. It says the opposite. What writer would say after this she might be weakened or she might be more powerful than ever. Words confuse you, boy.

Doesn't have to say she was amped, when other loses says she is. I'm not the one who got confused by the word might. laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Doesn't have to say she was amped, when other loses says she is. I'm not the one who got confused by the word might. laughing out loud laughing out loud Yes, it does. Weakened doesn't mean possibly amped. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Yes, it does. Weakened doesn't mean possibly amped. laughing out loud

Well since we have now established she wasn't weakened you can give up that stance now.

quanchi112
Well since we have now established she wasn't weakened you can give up that stance now. No, the comic says that but it makes no sense to say she might have been amped. You make no sense.

EmperorSidious2
No, the comic says that but it makes no sense to say she might have been amped. You make no sense.

You've already admitted it so this is over.

quanchi112
You've already admitted it so this is over. No, I haven't you just don't understand what words mean you poor thing.

Ushgarak
Closed- again because two posters are just sniping at each other. Cut it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.