Arcann runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Son of Valkorion tests his mettle. All fights take place in the Eternal Throne Room, full rest between fights:

Warm-up: Ventress

1. Darth Marr
2. SoD Maul
3. Count Dooku
4. ROTJ Vader
5. Revan! Vitiate
6. Darth Plagueis

carthage
Probably an even split at Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An interesting argument on FS's part:

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Arcann. He should be able to tank Plagueis' Lightning if he can tank Lightning that's residual can blow up ships and kill hundreds for longer than a second. Has comparable or better TK. He practically free falls after expending a great deal of his energy fighting the HoT twice, and defending against aforementioned Lightning. Survives a building collapsing on him. Had enough power to kill the HoT and completely wreck HK. Etc. Etc.

He's GG.

Deronn_solo
He's a Force monster, but what are his best dueling feats?

carthage
He was demolishing the Outlander in a lightsaber duel, and forced him to call on Vitiate's ghost like a *****.

He also held him off when he was enraged by losing HK

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What Carthage said.

DarthAnt66
Dueling evenly with the Hero of Tython.

DarthAnt66
kek @ Revan!Vitiate < Plagueis. laughing out loud

carthage
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
He's a Force monster, but what are his best dueling feats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1cSTEJvJI

S_W_LeGenD
He may clear.

carthage
Seeing Arcann humiliate the Hero made my day.

Deronn_solo
A case can be made for him beating everyone here, sans Vitiate - if the argument Freshest put forth holds up.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A case can't be made against Revan! Vitiate? I thought everyone generally held him in lower regard.

NewGuy01
It really depends on how much stronger the Hero has become by virtue of his experiences as the Outlander and his partnership with Valkorion.

If we're lowballing, 3. Highballing, 5. I'd say 4 is the most reasonable.

Also, Skillz, I don't really hold Revan!Vitiate in much lower regard. I hold Drew's ability to depict battle sequences in lower regard.

Deronn_solo
That was pre-forged quotes, Skillz.
KEK.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Son of Valkorion tests his mettle. All fights take place in the Eternal Throne Room, full rest between fights:

Warm-up: Ventress

1. Darth Marr
2. SoD Maul
3. Count Dooku
4. ROTJ Vader
5. Revan! Vitiate
6. Darth Plagueis
Wait, you put Vitiate below Darth Plagueis? You must not be serious.

Sinious
I'm not sure if Plagueis could defend against that lightning for that long tbh. Also not sure where to place novel Vitiate right now but other than those two, he wins every round for sure.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
He may clear.

I,agree with this. However if he doesn't clear then he stops probably at Plagueis. Not sure how that battle would play out.

McP
If he will pass Maul, he will die at Dooku. 50/50 against Maul is a best scenario for Arcann.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.