Senya (KOTFE) vs. Obi Wan ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The mother of Vaylin/Arcann vs. Obi Wan

Force, sabers, all out

DarthAnt66
Kenobi. Senya's good in TK but isn't going to be ragdolling someone on Kenobi's field. He's also an infinitely superior duelist.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You mean Vaylin/Arcann?

Anyways, probably Senya. Defeating Vaylin in combat, someone who was purportedly capable of beating Lana and the Outlander with the force alone, as well as throwing a 4-5 story sun generator, are beyond Kenobi's capacity to defeat imho. Though an argument for Kenobi can easily be made.

carthage
He'd probably lose all out. But Senya legitimately bested Vaylin in a duel.

When did she fend off Lana? I forgot was it when they first met her on that Swamp planet? Can you post the clip?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
When did she fend off Lana? I forgot was it when they first met her on that Swamp planet? Can you post the clip?

I was referring to the fact that Vaylin was capable of defeating the Hero and Lana with the force alone, despite having a starship at their back.

carthage
Oh yeah back on Zakuul.

Yeah, she did seem confident she could beat them both due to sheer power.

FreshestSlice
She'd probably get wrecked in sabers only, tbh.

carthage
Actually, Vaylin said Senya let her live.

mmm

NewGuy01
I would think that Vaylin isn't that bad at dueling.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Carthage Well, yeah, Vaylin was indeed at Senya's mercy.

S_W_LeGenD
Senya soundly.

carthage
Anyone else?

NewGuy01
If it wasn't clear before, I'm obviously siding Kenobi.

Sinious
Senya tbh

Nephthys
Senya tbh

NewGuy01
I just realized Senya casually tossed away the HoT like 50 meters away while they were fighting Vaylin lol. She just might have a shot here kek.

carthage
To be fair Hero wasn't really paying attention.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I just realized Senya casually tossed away the HoT like 50 meters away while they were fighting Vaylin lol. She just might have a shot here kek.
Nah, like carthage said. Also, Senya got ***** slapped by Heskel in the Force, and the Hero>Heskal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.