Arcann vs. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: All out fight

Bonus: Vaylin joins team Arcann, Krayt gets Exar Kun

carthage
UP

S_W_LeGenD
Arcann in all aspects. But this would be a good fight.

Selenial
Krayt.

cs_zoltan
Arcann and Vaylin were all smoke no fire. Krayt stomps.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Krayt.

S_W_LeGenD
We need an Arcann respect thread.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Arcann and Vaylin were all smoke no fire. Krayt stomps.

Lol. Apparently Arcann destroying the Hero, who's beaten (weakened) Voiciate on an immense dark side nexus, who was still powerful enough to dominate Scourge (and apparently anyone else) with his influence, who was given further time to recoup by LS!Hero, then having a year to improve, is a no-fire showing. Then there's the whole deal of blocking lightning (for a good time) that was residualLy killing hundreds of people/destroying ships.

S_W_LeGenD
Hero of Tython is massively underrated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let's see what Zoltan has to say!

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol. Apparently Arcann destroying the Hero, who's beaten (weakened) Voiciate on an immense dark side nexus, who was still powerful enough to dominate Scourge (and apparently anyone else) with his influence, who was given further time to recoup by LS!Hero, then having a year to improve, is a no-fire showing. Then there's the whole deal of blocking lightning (for a good time) that was residualLy killing hundreds of people/destroying ships.

I don't really care much about arbitrary picking the strongest protagonist to overhype Arcann.
Replace HoT with the Trooper and you get the same outcome. Go figure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It really doesn't change the fact that Arcann is indeed capable of destroying any of the protags at that point of time, each of which (save for maybe 2) have a litany of very impressive feats.

FreshestSlice
It's not arbitrarily picking the strongest protagonist. It's picking one most of the board thinks makes the most sense. While the idea of Han YOLO saving the universe will always be a side gag, one I might even entertain myself once or twice, it's completely unrealistic. Either way, this doesn't change the fact that if the Hero of Tython went up against Arcann, at this point, he'd lose, and he'd lose consistently badly.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let's see what Zoltan has to say!
Don't expect much.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hey now! This is a peaceful debate environment k?

NewGuy01
Inb4 my trooper beats Arcann with Vitiate's power.

Anyway, Krayt in all aspects. Arcann's good enough to make him work for it, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Interesting fight, tbh.

Angelalex242
Krayt.

carthage
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Don't expect much.

Same can be applied to you tbh

DarthAnt66
We need an Arcann respect thread.
In the works by me.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Krayt stomps.
Every post you make is profile worthy.

Beniboybling
Don't expect much. LOL Legend be butthurt. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Q99
The escalating nature of games, frankly, makes calculating kinda hard. TOR basically has more tiers than non-game stuff.

SunRazer
Krayt still wins, but Arcann will make him work for it, at least. Especially in sabers.

S_W_LeGenD
If Arcann can tank Valkorion's powers for a noticeable duration, he can tank everything Darth Krayt can throw at him. Even in the matters of dueling, Arcann is not lacking.

People are jumping to conclusions in this thread without thinking clearly.

SunRazer
Huh? Last time I checked, Arcann was incapacitated when Valkorion unleashed that Lightning blast.

NewGuy01
He's talking about a sequence in chapter 8.

Sinious
Both sides have a chance imo.

Deronn_solo
Krayt.

Nephthys
Dark Transfer still OP.

SunRazer
He doesn't need Dark Transfer.

NewGuy01
Krayt did finna better against Abeloth than Arcann did against Valkorion.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Krayt also had, arguably he most powerful non-Mortis Force sensitive on his side when confronting Abeloth.
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
most powerful non-Mortis Force sensitive
LMFAO

Deronn_solo
Yeah, arguably is the incorrect term. mmm

Luke IS the most powerful not Mortis Force sensitives sans Ego-like living planets.

DarthAnt66
sans Ego-like living planets.
Trying to save face now, kek

Deronn_solo
If you want to say that, fine. But I'm mainly refering to humanoid beings whenever and I meantion the most powerful bit, and not a ****ing planet.

DarthAnt66
kek @ Skywalker > DE Sidious, Valkorion, or the World Razer :>

Deronn_solo
Luke already beat out Palpatine in DE, KEK.

And before you say it was martial combat only, I'm pretty sure someone as strategic and cunning as Palpatine would have stomped Luke in the Force if he was much more powerful at that point in time. Instead of, you know, losing. Luke being > Palpatine shouldn't even be debated, LAWL.

Not going to entertain the Vitiate crap, I'm pretty sure the World Razer isn't humanoid. erm

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Trying to save face now, kek

Ngl, your sig looks like something out of power rangers.

S_W_LeGenD
Luke already beat out Palpatine in DE, KEK.

And before you say it was martial combat only, I'm pretty sure someone as strategic and cunning as Palpatine would have stomped Luke in the Force if he was much more powerful at that point in time. Instead of, you know, losing. Luke being > Palpatine shouldn't even be debated, LAWL.

Not going to entertain the Vitiate crap, I'm pretty sure the World Razer isn't humanoid. erm
Darth Sidious would have eliminated Luke Skywalker with his Force powers. However, Luke and Leia Organa Solo collectively turned the tables on him.

Deronn_solo
I wasn't talking about the Force-Storm though - that happen after Sidious lost in one-on-one combat. My point; if Sidious can't beat Luke in combat with his Force abilities, before he gained a substantial amount of power, what makes people think he could do it when Luke did reach his prime decades later?

I know, those Force Storms are pretty, but Luke himself mused his students could pull them off collectively, and I doubt a bunch of n00bs is more powerful in the Force than a prime Luke because of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.