Dracula vs. Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/5344/1251251-dracula.jpg

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/2/29004/979802-77797_84115_mr_sinister_super.jpg

juggernaut74
Sinister.

Decter
Sinister

Surtur
You put Dracula up against Magneto and then Mr. Sinister..did Dracula kill your parents or something?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

No, I just wanted to make some threads with him. To be fair, he was pretty powerful back in his classic days.

One_Angry_Scot
Does Dracula have his Wolves, Bats and other creatures of the night with him for this battle?

Surtur
I don't think wolves and bats are going to make any real difference here.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't think wolves and bats are going to make any real difference here.

It's a joke to what Boardwalker used to say.

They according to BW made Dracula atleast Skyfather level.

burrrrrr
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Does Dracula have his Wolves, Bats and other creatures of the night with him for this battle?

Don't forget duel adamantium katanas

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Don't forget duel adamantium katanas

Mate we don't want to make Dracula High Abstract tier evil face

burrrrrr

vampirewill not be denied!

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

No, I just wanted to make some threads with him. To be fair, he was pretty powerful back in his classic days. first thing's first. Good job on making a thread with an under utilized character. I'm also kind of wondering how sinister wins this fight. Doesn't drac have a good level of tp resistance, can't he become immune to harm by turning into mist, and isn't he physically strong enough to rip sinister a new one?

I'm no expert on sinister, so may someone please tell me how he wins this fight?

zopzop
Does Dracula have his Wolves, Bats and other creatures of the night with him for this battle? Originally posted by burrrrrr
Don't forget duel adamantium katanas Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

laughing out loud

Originally posted by deathslash
first thing's first. Good job on making a thread with an under utilized character. I'm also kind of wondering how sinister wins this fight. Doesn't drac have a good level of tp resistance, can't he become immune to harm by turning into mist, and isn't he physically strong enough to rip sinister a new one?

I'm no expert on sinister, so may someone please tell me how he wins this fight?
Sinister is just overall more powerful. The X-Men team that Drac schooled was cool and all, the X-Men AND X-Factor team Sinister schooled was MORE impressive.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing out loud

Sinister is just overall more powerful. The X-Men team that Drac schooled was cool and all, the X-Men AND X-Factor team Sinister schooled was MORE impressive. how long ago was that though? As recent as the wolverines series, Sabretooth and several other characters were ripping through him.

zopzop
how long ago was that though? As recent as the wolverines series, Sabretooth and several other characters were ripping through him.
90s, Inferno Aftermath. Nothing they did hurt him, until Cyclops unleashed the mother of all optic blasts and 'killed' him. He didn't die of course, Sinister is a notorious troll.

Surtur
Sinister just has too much power, and can also regenerate, etc. I think best case scenario..Dracula might be able to flee in mist form, but he certainly won't be killing Sinister.

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
Sinister just has too much power, and can also regenerate, etc. I think best case scenario..Dracula might be able to flee in mist form, but he certainly won't be killing Sinister. can drac turn him into a vampire?

basilisk
can drac turn him into a vampire? That's what I wonder. There was a previous Drac vs Sinister thread but I can't recall how much was discussed.

Digi
BW trolling aside, I don't think I've ever seen a serious Dracula thread where people give him the majority. We apparently love either lowballing him or pitting him against those just outside his power range.

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
BW trolling aside, I don't think I've ever seen a serious Dracula thread where people give him the majority. We apparently love either lowballing him or pitting him against those just outside his power range. yeah. Didn't he walk all over Apocalypse during his earlier days as well?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.