Don't interact with socks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
As I am sure many of you have noticed, we have a serial socking issue in the threads right now.

As socks rely on attention to get what they want, interacting with socks is a bad idea as it only encourages to post more.

We are therefore now enforcing the rule abut not interacting with socks. Please note that continuing to interact with a clear sock is in itself a warnable and then bannable offence.

Thanks for those of you reporting socks- do please do that. Mods are not always around to shut them down so just ignore them- that's always the best policy.

Thanks all!

Ushgarak
As I am sure many of you have noticed, we have a serial socking issue in the threads right now.

As socks rely on attention to get what they want, interacting with socks is a bad idea as it only encourages to post more.

We are therefore now enforcing the rule abut not interacting with socks. Please note that continuing to interact with a clear sock is in itself a warnable and then bannable offence.

Thanks for those of you reporting socks- do please do that. Mods are not always around to shut them down so just ignore them- that's always the best policy.

Any questions, please PM a member of the moderation team.

Thanks all!

Ushgarak
Ok folks this problem is largely sorted for now- I'll likely take this down soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.