Darth Bane vs Prince Arcann vs Master Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Battle of the BALD.

NewGuy01
Mace. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Mace. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif

carthage
Depends on if Mace can beat Arcann in a duel before getting dominated with the force

Bane is an obvious nonfactor

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann is skilled and powerful enough to take down Mace.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Depends on if Mace can beat Arcann in a duel before getting dominated with the force

Bane is an obvious nonfactor

Evidence that he'd get dominated with the Force at all?

carthage
Inferior power feats to blocking lightning that can down ships/kill scores of people in radius of a hangar bay/ ragdolling the Hero of tython consistently in their duel?

Deronn_solo
Windu.
More skilled duelist, and powerful enough in the Force to hold his own.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hero > Mace in the force smilesmilesmile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hero > Mace in the force smilesmilesmile

This is a serious thread.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann is skilled and powerful enough to take down Mace.
thumb up

cs_zoltan

DarthAnt66
Way to use a source that probably predates Revan, let alone the Hero of Tython. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Way to use a source that probably predates Revan, let alone the Hero of Tython. laughing out loud

That doesn't really matter. Not that it applies to Revan anyway.

DarthAnt66
Lmfao, yes it does. When the author made the book, the Hero wasn't taken into consideration.

You're establishing limits on the Hero that are simply unfair compared to those that involve actual comparisons of accomplishments.

cs_zoltan
Tough luck.

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud What a tool.

Nephthys
Technically speaking, the Hero hasn't ever walked the halls of the Jedi Temple. :I

(As a Master.)

NewGuy01
Mace supported hundreds of tons of rubble in Shatterpoint, tossed around hundreds of tons of droids in the Miniseries, and the clarity of his farsight was second only to Yoda's among the Order.

He also managed to channel darkness into positive force energy, kek. Point is, he's like, powerful dudez. :woah:

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Tough luck.
I can mention quotes from newer books which declare Yoda as "one of the most" powerful Jedi in history. Interested?

NewGuy01
The most powerful Jedi in history happens to be one of the most powerful Jedi in history. Revan and Alek being among the most powerful Jedi during the Mandalorian Wars doesn't mean they weren't the most powerful as well, for example.

Also:

Mace supported hundreds of tons of rubble in Shatterpoint, tossed around hundreds of tons of droids in the Miniseries, and the clarity of his farsight was second only to Yoda's among the Order.

He also managed to channel darkness into positive force energy, kek. Point is, he's like, powerful dudez. :woah:

Nephthys
Mace is powerful, sure.

He ain't more powerful than the Hero or 'Thor though. Or comparable to Yoda.

S_W_LeGenD

Senya made it possible for Lana Beniko and the Outlander to lift the massive Starship (Gravestone) from the ground, which would be like a million tons?

Senya also defeated Vaylin in single combat, a character whose feats are listed here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t619011.html

And yet, she might not be on par with Arcann. Do the math.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
more powerful than the Hero

Yes.

No.

Nephthys
People still think Thor > HoT?

Lmao.

NewGuy01
@LeG: Lol, you do realize the engines were on, right? They were just providing *additional* support to get it out of the marsh.

But you already know that much, I'm sure. I can't believe you're even trying to pass this off, tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
Lol, you do realize the engines were on, right? They were just providing *additional* support to get it out of the marsh.

But you already know that, surely.
I have watched the footage. It is made clear that the Gravestone was stuck on the ground and couldn't move even with engines powered on. It was lifted and pulled free from the ground entirely with the use of the Force.

cs_zoltan
laughing out loud What a tool.

The date of the source is irrelevant, and is entirely made up by you that we should care.

- Let's say that you come across two or more contradictory sources while chasing down a reference. How do you decide which one to accept as 'canon'?

- Everything is looked at on a case-by-case basis. Among the factors we consider: In how many sources does this particular fact appear? Which source has the largest audience? Which explanation is the coolest? Have we been told by George Lucas to avoid this topic? If, after weighing all those variables, the answer isn't yet clear, the issue is presented to an internal group that makes the final determination as to which source is 'correct.'
--Leland Chee, Keeper of the Holocron, taken from Wizards of the Coast interview 2003

cs_zoltan
Mace supported hundreds of tons of rubble in Shatterpoint.

On a Dark Side nexus, before his prime. And he might've been injured, can't recall.

NewGuy01
No, the Gravestone was wrenched free by the three of them and the engines working together.

S_W_LeGenD
No, the Gravestone was wrenched free by the three of them and the engines working together.
It is still safe to assert that Senya supported (much more) then hundreds of tons of rubble in this case. Without her assistance, this task was not possible.

McP
Mace >> arcann >> Bane

DarthAnt66
kek ^

DarthAnt66
The date of the source is irrelevant, and is entirely made up by you that we should care.

- Let's say that you come across two or more contradictory sources while chasing down a reference. How do you decide which one to accept as 'canon'?

- Everything is looked at on a case-by-case basis. Among the factors we consider: In how many sources does this particular fact appear? Which source has the largest audience? Which explanation is the coolest? Have we been told by George Lucas to avoid this topic? If, after weighing all those variables, the answer isn't yet clear, the issue is presented to an internal group that makes the final determination as to which source is 'correct.'
--Leland Chee, Keeper of the Holocron, taken from Wizards of the Coast interview 2003
God damn you're dumb, LMFAO.

cs_zoltan
God damn you're dumb, LMFAO.

Convincing argument as always.

DarthAnt66
No argument is even needed for what you posted.

In fact, you pretty much just ruined your "argument".

carthage
Mace supported hundreds of tons of rubble in Shatterpoint

While struggling immensely and requiring himself to be fully immersed in the force. He also almost failed in the feat and lost control of the sandcrawler:

, and it wasn't "hundreds of tons" it was the last remnant of rubble:

-Shatterpoint

A domino effect, and who cares they were standing in rows waiting and knocked down by a simple push. Hardly comparable to ragdolling a powerful force user

Which won't help him in a duel for his life thumb up

And this matters how in preventing him from getting tooled by Arcann with telekinesis?

cs_zoltan
And this matters how in preventing him from getting tooled by Arcann with telekinesis?

lol. Mace > Arcann.

Arcann's powered up Force Destruction like power left HK in one piece:
/watch?v=QI1cSTEJvJI

While Mace's casual TK obliterated a handful of droidekas:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4082176-buy3x.gif

Nephthys
HK >>>>> droidekas.

DarthAnt66
That logic, LMFAO. HK >>>>>> Droidekas.

cs_zoltan
That logic, LMFAO. HK >>>>>> Droidekas.

Yeah maybe you should start using logic.

1 HK > 1 droideka.

10 droideka? I don't think so.

Also powered up Force Destruction > Casual Force Push.

Go on, try to explain it. Will be amusing if nothing else.

carthage
****ing Kenobi can pulverize droids and even Ahsoka can Ventress can break apart multiple droids with a single kick

Not seeing how its more impressive than ragdolling Hero or tanking Vitiate's lightning for an extended period of time thumb up

|King Joker|
even Ahsoka can Ventress can Bruh?

The_Tempest
That link is broken, Zoltan.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by The_Tempest
That link is broken, Zoltan.

Which one?

The_Tempest
The YouTube video.

The_Tempest
Also, which fact file did that quote come from?

NewGuy01
While struggling immensely and requiring himself to be fully immersed in the force. He also almost failed in the feat and lost control of the sandcrawler:
Taking into consideration that it was done on a nexus of the dark side, it's still more than anything we've ever seen the Hero do.

Thanks for clarifying.

Sure, if you're only taking into account the first wave. He attacks the droids in a variety of ways, and at one point sends a couple dozen into the sky with a dismissive swipe of his hand--clearly not a "domino effect" there.

Unless you take into account Shatterpoint and it's uses in combat, sure. I was only pointing it out as another area we can scale his power in the Force from; and another area where he's superior to the Hero.

Oh, the mere fact that he didn't get tooled by Palpatine's or Dooku's or Talzin's TK is enough to convince me that he's not losing by virtue of just that kek.

cs_zoltan
The YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1cSTEJvJI

Also, which fact file did that quote come from?

Not sure, ask Aurbere.

DarthAnt66
Yeah maybe you should start using logic.

1 HK > 1 droideka.

10 droideka? I don't think so.

Also powered up Force Destruction > Casual Force Push.

Go on, try to explain it. Will be amusing if nothing else.
No one takes you seriously here, broski. Go back to SWTOR. Uh, yeah. HK models have disgustingly insane durability. erm

That's not Force Destruction, kek. He "charged" it faster than the Hero could rise, so that's hardly an argument.

You might think you have some credibility on SWTOR (you don't but still), just remember here you have nothing. thumb up

cs_zoltan
No one takes you seriously here, broski. Go back to SWTOR. Uh, yeah. HK models have disgustingly insane durability. erm

That's not Force Destruction, kek. He "charged" it faster than the Hero could rise, so that's hardly an argument.

You might think you have some credibility on SWTOR (you don't but still), just remember here you have nothing. thumb up

I'm glad retards like you don't take me seriously tbh.

Zenwolf
Uh, yeah. HK models have disgustingly insane durability. erm

confused Where exactly?

DarthAnt66
I'm glad retards like you don't take me seriously tbh.

Name three members here who do (with the exception of SWTOR allies).

In fact, I recall Skillz saying you're top tier retarded. His word holds true.

BTW, nice argument broski. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
confused Where exactly?
HK-47.

Zenwolf
HK-47.

He's survived what though that is conclusive? Because I don't think being destroyed multiple times and put back together would count as a durability feat, because he's still destroyed and then someone puts him back together.

carthage
And its still an inferior feat to tanking Vitiate's lightning which can down ships, and kill scores of beings surrounding a hangar bay. Even tanking into account crushing droids, collapsing bridges, and struggling to lift a single chunk of metal Mace is pretty clearly inferior in the force to Arcann

He also struggles to lift a single metal chunk in TCW, and has to pause to push a Clone walker a few feet off a cliff. Given the nature of the feats of the 2003 Clone wars series, and the fact Mace has a near upper limit with his TK in latter portrayals its not something that is comparable to Arcann's showings.

Yeah, that ability he used to shatter glass on Ryloth? Not sure how much effect its going to be in combat to a force user who immensely outclasses Mace as well

Because he kept their confrontations to a saber duel thumb up, all of those individuals have better showings than breaking droids and struggling to lift objects consistently. All of them in terms of feats can tool him with lightning, telekinesis, or any force ability at their disposal when Mace isn't lifeline his sole talent of being a duelist. Arcann can obviously contend seeing as he demolished the Hero, and Mace struggled with beings like Ventress and Saesee Tiin and Arcann is more skilled than either

NewGuy01
And its still an inferior feat to tanking Vitiate's lightning which can down ships, and kill scores of beings surrounding a hangar bay. Even tanking into account crushing droids, collapsing bridges, and struggling to lift a single chunk of metal Mace is pretty clearly inferior in the force to Arcann.

One of the entries on Arcann implies that he specializes in defensive force powers. I'm still waiting for you to prove his offensive powers will dominate Mace when they didn't dominate the Hero.

Or the ability to sense flaws in both physical objects and metaphysical concepts.

Which, per RotS, he has the capacity to defend himself against.

I see no reason to believe Dooku is capable of tooling a Jedi of Mace's calibre with the TK.

Simply untrue,

Granted, kek.

carthage
Arcann dominated an individual who was referred to by users like Satele Shan as the most powerful Jedi in the order (At the time), which includes individuals such as Satele, Barsenthor, and Aryn Leneer (all individuals who approach or surpass) Mace in varying degrees in force power is enough to suggest Mace's droid crushing abilities aren't comparable.

Which only manifest itself in combat by shattering glass in the case of Mace Windu

Mace has nothing in the strength of his force feats or defensive showings to suggest he doesn't get tooled.

He's already dominated Sora Bulq with the force, and Bulq planted Mace's ass into a wall with telekinesis. Suggesting that he couldn't knock him around isn't supported by much, and Arcann is more powerful than Dooku.

Maybe to droids, Ventress, or inferior beings in power to Arcann.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Carthage is putting up some convincing arguments, here.

S_W_LeGenD
carthage on the offensive.

Nephthys
I have a bunch of screenshots for the Temple of the Ancients Bane destroyed that I just took. Suffice to say it's absolutely gigantic and eclipses anything Arcann and Windu have done about a dozen times over. I also took a screenshot of it in comparison to Revan's Star Destroyer on youtube. I can post them if anyone's curious, or get more. Though most should know how big it is already.

DarthAnt66
"The structure rose nearly twenty meters to the sky, a monument of carved rock and stone."

FreshestSlice
He's in denial, tbh.

NewGuy01
I'd also like to point out that upon re-inspection, it's also likely that only a portion of the temple actually caved.

Nephthys
"The structure rose nearly twenty meters to the sky, a monument of carved rock and stone."

Retconned. Also Drew contradicts that in the same book by stating that the stairs alone rose 20 meters off the ground.

I'd also like to point out that upon re-inspection, it's also likely that only a portion of the temple actually caved.

No it isn't. It says the rest of the roof collapsed and the temple implodes.

NewGuy01
I think it means the stairs are 20 meters, then the walls are 20 meters higher than that.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Retconned. Also Drew contradicts that in the same book by stating that the stairs alone rose 20 meters off the ground.

No it isn't. It says the rest of the roof collapsed and the temple implodes.
The only thing that was retconned is Bane destroying the temple, if anything.

Nephthys
I think it means the stairs are 20 meters, then the walls are 20 meters higher than that.

Not even close to accurate to even the original version of the temple:

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/potd/1243687566_90.jpg

The stairs are about a tenth of the size of the whole thing.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The only thing that was retconned is Bane destroying the temple, if anything.

No. The only thing retconned is the size of the temple. Nothing else has direct contradictory evidence.

NewGuy01
I don't think he was talking about the entire temple with the spire included when he said 20 meters, Neph. erm

That's just ridiculous.

NewGuy01
LOL well actually if we're scaling off the people in that pic, it could be around 20 meters! kek

Nephthys
Uh..... why?

And yeah the model isn't that big but it's clearly not realistic. The layout inside the temple is much bigger than the outside and the plateau where you fight Bastila is also much bigger than whats shown outside. Drews descriptions of it being an inconsistent height is ironically consistent lol.

But like I said, it was retconned in TOR so it doesn't matter. The archway alone is over 20 meters.

Emperordmb
Regardless, DOE Bane≥ROT Bane>>Lehon! POD Bane in Force power anyways.

Nephthys
Yep. PoD Bane is still his weakest incarnation so y'all should keep that in mind.

Anyway here's some screenshots:

http://i60.tinypic.com/zxwdgk.png - Here you can see a size comparison with my character and the entrance door.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hx0j9k.png - And here's a zoomed out look at the archway. You can compare with the 1st pic to get a good feel for the general size of the archway structure. My characters about half as tall as the thick black line next to my head in this picture. SO the door is like 5 or 6 times taller than my character. And the archway itself is like 8 times as tall as the door.

http://i62.tinypic.com/21mzv9k.png - And here's a general look at the temple from underneath it. Compare the archway and remember to judge from the perspective.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2s9bx49.png - The size at a distance and in comparison to Revan's ship. Its also a good look at how tall the central part is compared to the base.

The_Tempest

thumb up

Nephthys
Good to know that you will choose to ignore evidence when you don't like it.

The_Tempest
Straight outta your playbook tbh.

Nephthys
I'm so proud. Hope you enjoy things down here on my level.

The_Tempest
Had to see what you enjoyed so much about it.

Nephthys
Try not to miss your high horse too much.

The_Tempest
I just saw it trample you and then take a shit on your back. It seems just fine.

Nephthys
It had the rabies. We had to put it down. Please accept this nice horseleather bib as compensation.

The_Tempest
dude you can't just do that to someone else's horse erm

Nephthys
It was for the public safety. S Sorry.

The_Tempest
I do believe you owe me ten fifty pence and the sexual services of your sister for this outrage

DarthAnt66
Neph, serious question: who are you trying to persuade here? Yourself?

Nephthys
No, I already know that I'm right. I'm just going through the Revan storyline and thought I might as well screenshot the temple cuz it's something I've wanted to do but I'm too poor and disinterested to buy the SoR expansion.

Bioware is free to retcon their own shit. That's what happened bro, deal with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.