Harry endorses Ryan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.mediaite.com/online/harry-reid-endorses-paul-ryan-for-speaker-of-the-house/

My thoughts. Ryan is a secret liberal that we all know he is.

This whole thing is a ruse by Ryan.

Robtard
You think a "secret liberal" could have made it past the VP vetting process during the 2012 election?

edit: Never mind, Sarah Palin got through the vetting process and everyone on the Right was surprised when she turned out to be a moron.

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://www.mediaite.com/online/harry-reid-endorses-paul-ryan-for-speaker-of-the-house/

This whole thing is a ruse by Ryan.

He's easily the most supported Republican for the position and it may not be enough.

And Harry Reid is trolling the 'no compromise' crowd here. He's saying, 'either show you're at least a little capable of talking to us, or fight amongst yourselves.'

Time-Immemorial
Paul Ryan builds a huge fence around his house, but won't build one long the southern borderlaughing out loud

What a traitor.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/17/paul-ryan-builds-border-fence-around-mansion-doesnt-fund-border-fence-omnibus/

Omega Vision
TI is a great encapsulation of what's wrong with conservative thinking these days--prioritizing retarded ideological chestbeating over politicians actually doing their job and keeping a government functioning.

Bardock42

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Time-Immemorial
He is a liberalthumb up

Omega Vision
This thread is hilarious

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
TI is a great encapsulation of what's wrong with conservative thinking these days--prioritizing retarded ideological chestbeating over politicians actually doing their job and keeping a government functioning.

Yea why does he need a fence for himself but not the country?

Did you hear Chuck Schumer gloatingat all the republicans for passing the democrats Omnibus?

Obama called Ryan and said "Thanks for making government work and passing all my stuff."

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This thread is hilarious

Tell me how's he's not a liberal..

Omega Vision
Yea why does he need a fence for himself but not the country?

Did you hear Chuck Schumer gloatingat all the republicans for passing the democrats Omnibus?

Obama called Ryan and said "Thanks for making government work and passing all my stuff."
That's how government works, opposing parties work together on things that are necessary for the functioning of a country...are you slow, bro?
Tell me how's he's not a liberal..
Rather than asking me to prove a negative, why don't you do the legwork first and demonstrate how he's liberal?

Time-Immemorial
Him passing this bullshit omnibus that gives 1.6 billion and approval for all these invetted Syrians.

Didn't you see Schumer gloating and laughing at himlaughing out loud

Robtard
Not following the thread closely, but seems like this is another case of a Republican compromising and finding common ground with the Democrats so the system can work and not come to a grinding halt, yeah?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Robtard
Not following the thread closely, but seems like this is another case of a Republican compromising and finding common ground with the Democrats so the system can work and not come to a grinding halt, yeah?
Yep. TI's just cranky because Ryan didn't assassinate Pelosi.

Time-Immemorial
Not what I said at all.

Omega Vision
But that would make you happy.

Edit: You haven't really said exactly what makes you feel so betrayed. Did you expect Ryan would never work with the democrats? He wasn't made speaker to run the government into the ground.

Time-Immemorial
I can't see you don't care who I go after on either side, you only want to disagree. You don't care what side I'm on, it's that your on the other side in whatever point I take part lines aside.

What point do we even have to talk?

Time-Immemorial
If I attack republicans you have a problem. If I attack democrats you have a problem. Your just a government drone that will swallow anything they feed you. Your only objective here is to mariginalize any opinion that is not your own.

Robtard
Maybe explain what exactly are your gripes with Ryan and what you feel he should have done in lieu of doing what he did?

Time-Immemorial
He passes everything Boehner passed. He stood up for nothing. All he did was make excuses on why he could do nothing.

If I was the only one thinking this call me crazy. Literally everyone is talking about it.

More republicans seated in the house since the civil war and all we hear from them is "next time" "we were out of time." "This is the best we could do."

None of them are representing their constituents and what they ran on. They have passed every liberal agenda bill for the past 3 years.

They are phony empty suits and traitors.

Omega Vision
If I attack republicans you have a problem. If I attack democrats you have a problem. Your just a government drone that will swallow anything they feed you. Your only objective here is to mariginalize any opinion that is not your own.
It's not a Republican/Democrat thing. It's not even a government thing. I simply don't understand why you're so mad at Ryan. What was he supposed to do? If the Republicans crashed the government before an election they'd basically be handing victory to the Democrats, and Ryan knew that. He's probably banking on a Republican winning the White House next year, and after that point he can pursue his small government agenda with a freer hand. Until then, he has to do his job and not rock the boat.

I don't even like Ryan, but you're not being fair at all to him.

Time-Immemorial
He passes everything Boehner passed. He stood up for nothing. All he did was make excuses on why he could do nothing.

If I was the only one thinking this call me crazy. Literally everyone is talking about it.

More republicans seated in the house since the civil war and all we hear from them is "next time" "we were out of time." "This is the best we could do."

None of them are representing their constituents and what they ran on. They have passed every liberal agenda bill for the past 3 years.

They are phony empty suits and traitors.

^

Newjak

They are phony empty suits and traitors. So are you saying you're mad because they lied to get into office by promising things that they couldn't actually do?

Time-Immemorial
They could, they refused. They lied.

More seated republicans in the house since the civil war.

They are liars and traitors to their base.

Newjak
They could, they refused. They lied.

More seated republicans in the house since the civil war.

They are liars and traitors to their base. Or most of them just realize what the ultra conservatives want just aren't feasible because at the end of the day the country needs to be able to run.

Robtard
What the ultra-cons want is for the government to cease functioning and mayhem to ensue, so they then can turn around and go "Look what happened! Look who's in office!"

Raw deal for America, but a strategy to get a Republican in the WH next year.

Newjak
What the ultra-cons want is for the government to cease functioning and mayhem to ensue, so they then can turn around and go "Look what happened! Look who's in office!"

Raw deal for America, but a strategy to get a Republican in the WH next year. Fair enough

Time-Immemorial

Raw deal for America, but a strategy to get a Republican in the WH next year.

Bullshit

Robtard
While Obama's "500" claim is likely an exaggeration, there has been a huge amount of filibustering and throwing-out-the-pacifier from the Republicans. They want the US to go south, it ultimately looks poorly on whomever is currently in the Oval Office.

Mindset
Maybe explain what exactly are your gripes with Ryan and what you feel he should have done in lieu of doing what he did? Not be an Obama loving liberal!

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.