Vaylin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Valyin is really powerful in the ways of the Force. She:

1. Destroyed a large blast door
2. Ripped apart massive chunks from a Skyscraper and threw them like missiles towards another building to damage and/or collapse it
3. Damaged a gigantic city power-core
4. Destroyed a massive steel bridge (durable enough to tank firepower of a Starship)
5. Hurled a chunk of metal like a missile towards a Starship, damaging it
6. Eliminated a squad of troops as if they were nothing
7. Sent the Outlander packing across the arena

So what do you guys think?

Sinious
Hot tbh

ares834
Terrible character. Jar Jar level bad.

And the voice actress just makes everything significantly worse.

NewGuy01
Her dueling skills are inferior to Senya's, apparently.

FreshestSlice
Lol@VaylinbeingJarJarlevel

She's not the best, but she most certainly is not the worst character I've ever seen. And her voice is okay.

NewGuy01
She's a disappointment, considering she was hyped to be arguably the most important new character in the expansion.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lol@VaylinbeingJarJarlevel

She's not the best, but she most certainly is not the worst character I've ever seen. And her voice is okay.

"Actually, I don't need this."

facepalm

Every time she talks I want to tear my ears off.

DarthAnt66
Awesome character.

I love the voice actresses, she's hot as ****, and I like her personality as an antagonist.

NewGuy01
Admit it, you're just in it for those titz dude.

Selenial
"His solution was to cage Vaylin's mind. Most of her power was locked away, along with most of who she was."

Kek, we haven't even seen Vaylin's full power.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
"His solution was to cage Vaylin's mind. Most of her power was locked away, along with most of who she was."

Kek, we haven't even seen Vaylin's full power.
I agree.

It is revealed that she is in the process of discovering her abilities.

Zenwolf
Is all this expansion about, is seeing how many stupidly powered characters Bioware can just bring out from nowhere? I'd understand if...you know, there was gradual progression here...but from you all keep going on about, they just had it because....reasons.

carthage
She's Vader tier in power at least from the showings I've seen.

Sinious
Carth is my new KMC best friend tbh

Fated Xtasy
SwTor has turned into the DBZ of SW.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
Carth is my new KMC best friend tbh
I thought I was your KMC best friend. sad

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I thought I was your KMC best friend. sad Exactly. wink

His wank is just so precious to me right now. smile

carthage
It isn't wank her base telekinetic showings are comparable, even if I don't think she's necessarily greater than him in raw power.

She's at the very least in his tier, and with statements saying Vitiate locked her power away in her mind its possible we haven't seen her best feats.

Sinious
I never said its baseless wank. confused

Also, well said. thumb up

Selenial
I don't even get the shit about her being a bad duelist.

Even Valkorion was impressed by Senya's immense skill, and Vaylin dueled her evenly for quite some time.

carthage
She dodged one of Vaylin's strikes, disarmed her, and Vaylin stated she was holding back iirc.

Yeah, Senya is really skilled imo. She could use some more showings and hopefully gets some

Selenial
Yeh, but their duel took place over the time it took the outlander to reach the Spar, storm it, take on a virtual army of reinforcements and fight Arcann to what appeared to be their death.

The duel wasn't as short as some make it out to be.

Sinious
Good point, Sel. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
SwTor has turned into the DBZ of SW.

...and that's why it sucks.
thumb up

FreshestSlice
Says Kyp's *****.

Deronn_solo
>Implying there is anything wrong with that.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
...and that's why it sucks.
thumb up

Your sig made me have a nostalgia attack.

cute pic tho thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
I also don't get the assumption that Vaylin is a poor duelist. Senya may have disarmed her but it was a lengthy and fierce duel nonetheless. And what if Senya is among the finest duelists in history?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.