Biden Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
So Biden is out. I'm disappointed in this decision. Regardless of his policies he is a likable person unlike Hilary.

Bashar Teg
*President Hillary

say it. repeat it. get used to it.

Time-Immemorial
Don't you get it? Obama won't allow it.

Digi
I think the coolest thing would have been if the thread title had been his entire message: "Biden Out!" ...then flash the backward peace sign and walk away.

Also, TI, serious question: do you think Obama would prefer a Republican President to Hillary? They might not be best of friends, but surely it has to be the lesser of two evils for him, no?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
I think the coolest thing would have been if the thread title had been his entire message: "Biden Out!" ...then flash the backward peace sign and walk away.

Also, TI, serious question: do you think Obama would prefer a Republican President to Hillary? They might not be best of friends, but surely it has to be the lesser of two evils for him, no?

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He took a jab at her and didn't endorse her, its glorious.

Obama knows if Hilary gets the presidency, he will no longer be the leader of the democratic party, However if a republican gets in Obama will still lead the DNC.

Smart moves Obama is making here.

Digi
Biden's words aren't necessarily an extension of Obama or an alleged agenda with regards to the election. I'm just dubious that he'd want a Republican President just to be the nominal head of a powerless party:

Originally posted by Digi
I would think having someone of your party - with whom you agree on many (most?) things - in the White House would supercede leading an impotent party while the other party controls both Congress and the White House. I doubt Obama wants to lead much of anything politically once he's out of office; I can't imagine the drain the Presidency would have on anyone in the office for eight years.

I mean, yes, politicians are petty and sh*tty, on both sides. We could come up with examples all day. But there's a limit to that, and it usually involves actually keeping the party in power.

Time-Immemorial
He clearly said we have to continue Obamas legacy after he leaves office.

Flyattractor
Say it aint so Unka joe! Say it aint SO!

So does this mean that either the blackmail material that Hillary has on Obama or vice versa is being put into play now?

Time-Immemorial
I can't believe he bowed out. As digi suggested, now it's obvious, Obama wants a republican in office.

Ushgarak
We'll just use the main thread, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.